Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) (55415 Views)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by juman(m): 4:06am On May 05, 2023
Russia is defending themselves against threat from america.
Every sensible country will surely do the same.
The war is biden making, if there is another president in america today, the war will stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by BreconHills(m): 4:22am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

In your little mind the war started on Feb 24 2022? Russia is the aggressor right?

What if i told you the war was started by Ukraine and their western backers. I have old articles to prove it.

If you don't have deep knowledge about something It's best you don't comment at all

Seems you don't know the difference between news and an oped which is where newspapers publish personal opinions they may not agree with.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:30am On May 05, 2023
Before Ukraine would come to her senses over Western manipulation,she would have been nearly obliterated.So if the West were not sending ammunition to Ukraine, could she have been able to properly prosecute this ongoing war with Russia?
This is a lesson for other countries that would foolishly dance to Western music.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by HussenAdul: 4:32am On May 05, 2023
Who can interpret what that man was saying?
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by ivolt: 4:44am On May 05, 2023
Nazgul:
The US through Antony Blinken negotiated a 3 day cease fire between the warring factions in Sudan and are constantly pressuring both sides to sheath their swords and embrace peace.

But the same US is encouraging Zelensky not to surrender but to keep fighting with Putin and are even selling weapons worth billions of dollars to him.

If the US replicated the kind of efforts they're putting in Sudan to ensure that the crisis over there doesn't escalate...in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, believe me, both sides would have come to some kind of agreement, and peace would have returned to both countries.

It's obvious that this Russia-Ukraine conflict benefits the US. That's why they don't want it to end anytime soon.
You know what they say, it is better to keep silent...

For your learning exercise, I suggest you read about the difference between an invasion
and a civili war.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Subonbon(m): 4:46am On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
Obidient and Ukrainians are the same, Always displaying violence and bitterness in anything that is not in there favor. Must everything be yours? very unfortunate people undecided undecided
fortunatus welldone... undecided
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by alobright17(m): 4:49am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

In your little mind the war started on Feb 24 2022? Russia is the aggressor right?

What if i told you the war was started by Ukraine and their western backers. I have old articles to prove it.

If you don't have deep knowledge about something It's best you don't comment at all

So Ukraine went into Russia to start the fight?
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Lovenorth: 5:19am On May 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Very wicked people, God will continue to be with ukraine poeple.
Ukraine is a devilish country
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Lovenorth: 5:20am On May 05, 2023
alobright17:

So Ukraine went into Russia to start the fight?
Yes
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by LordErrk: 5:25am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Well said but no western country wants to associate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffer

Lol. Be deceiving yourself...the nore corrupt a politician is, the better for them grin
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by egoldman(m): 5:30am On May 05, 2023
Nazgul:
The US through Antony Blinken negotiated a 3 day cease fire between the warring factions in Sudan and are constantly pressuring both sides to sheath their swords and embrace peace.

But the same US is encouraging Zelensky not to surrender but to keep fighting with Putin and are even selling weapons worth billions of dollars to him.

If the US replicated the kind of efforts they're putting in Sudan to ensure that the crisis over there doesn't escalate...in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, believe me, both sides would have come to some kind of agreement, and peace would have returned to both countries.

It's obvious that this Russia-Ukraine conflict benefits the US. That's why they don't want it to end anytime soon.

Sudanese are fighting among themselves, Ukrainians are defending against a ruthless and brutal invaders, and you advise them to surrender?
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by heysquare(m): 5:32am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Well said but no western country wants to associate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffer
Wait till 29th of May same Western country will disappoint you
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Powersurge: 5:40am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

Show me the article and its source. It appears you the one with the little mind.

Ukraine started a war with a country with the highest number of nuclear weapons in the world abi?

Georgia and Moldova also started the war right? Ukraine sponsored terror group in its own country and send Russia military to back the terrorists up.

Una level of daftness no get part. Just because of una hatred for d West, una lose una brain.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mrtaye: 5:44am On May 05, 2023
helinues:
And those are the Western countries we have been slaves to.

Well, President Ruto already made the new agenda of Africa clear. We can't be summoned like school children
Shut up your mouth with your Russia nonsense or you think we don't know your dictatorship agenda for Nigeria....mugu we also know all your support for putin is a smokescreen for your magomago in Nigeria so that russia can come to your aid after the sham you and your ilks organized here in Nigeria....as the West didn't support una nonsense you think you can dubiously and cunningly divert people to your russia despotic cartel nonsense....ko le work because Nigerians are liberals and democratic in nature and not despots like you and your dubious lots
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mrtaye: 5:48am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Well, President Ruto already made the new agenda of Africa clear. We can't be summoned like school children
Mugu do you even have the credibility to tell Nigerians who to align with... we know your plans okay
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by zumbigbo(m): 5:56am On May 05, 2023
Problem is that when these crackers fight, them no like to fight alone. They want everyone to join in with them. Selfish, retarded monkeys. Fight between Germany and Belgium turn into World war 2. Wetin concern Africa and Asia with that.

Now due to Russia Ukraine war, Russia cannot get money from global banking system so they are hunting minerals in Africa to make up the shortfall. So they fund the RSF to take on the Sudan military and hold the people there to ransom. Updated book haram.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mrtaye: 6:05am On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
Obidient and Ukrainians are the same, Always displaying violence and bitterness in anything that is not in there favor. Must everything be yours? very unfortunate people undecided undecided
This una dictatorship agenda we know it's a smokescreen to cover up for the shambolic election as the West no support una then the option una get na to tilt towards Russia...
But know this and know peace, you lots are too dumb and shallow to tilt 200 million Nigerians towards a dictatorship and despotic Russia okay...we know all your plans because everyone can't be dumb and mumuish okay..
So as the West doesn't see any credibility in you people the plan is to go to a tyrant abi ... try again
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Badassniggga(m): 6:06am On May 05, 2023
sslcrypt:

You are just miserable and don't worry the genocide you are supporting will reach you and your household one day. You don't know you are in a country that can flip in a matter of second. Keep supporting evil and watch how what you support will consume you and household in a matter of time. Just a matter of time.
STFU and stop blabbing like a føol with a very low IQ. Try to understand the events that preluded the Ukraine war before spewing trash all over.

So in your deluded mind, Russia just woke up one day and decided to started bombing Ukraine right? There's just too many unintelligent people without brain in the world, just coming online to make a complete føol of yourself.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mrtaye: 6:08am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
My neigbour loves Putin so much
He say Russia should destroy ukraine
So i invaded his house one day and took his pressing iron.

Naso my guy para well well for me on sunday morning. I tell the mugu say e dey sweet you to support invaders
But ordinary pressung iron wey invade your apartment go collect. U wan finish me

The truth is humans are hypocrites
They cant collect what they dish out to others
Imagine some people with ulterior and sinister motives supporting putin because of their selfish and sinister motives

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by onadana: 6:08am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

Will you sharaaàap with your old articles.Which knowledge are you talking about bro,save your data for something more useful,we don't talk articles we talk facts.So keep kwayet.On February 24th 2022 who bombed who,who attacked who,who said Ukraine has no right to exist as a nation,who keeps sable rattling about Nuclear weapons,who keeps taking away children to the other side,who thought in 3days you roll over Keiv and install a puppet government,who is accused of war crime's?Who? Answer nah.One thing I found out about the Ukrainian's living amongst them, they're a very proud people.SLAVA UKRANIAN.....
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mrtaye: 6:10am On May 05, 2023
Nazgul:

So is the scenario in Ukraine and Sudan the same...no,Sudan is a civil war while Ukraine is a violation of sovereignty
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mrtaye: 6:13am On May 05, 2023
iykofias:
you’re not making sense, pls stop trying
He's making great sense, that's the logic
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mrtaye: 6:14am On May 05, 2023
Mckandre:
stop that u will hurt your brains, your analogy is wrong and vague. Pls if ur information source is from nairaland and western controlled broadcasts like CNN dont reply me.
That's the simple logic or are you startled
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Chetas81(m): 6:16am On May 05, 2023
Dozie32:
Na wwtin we go soon do for 9ja here
when
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Nobody: 6:17am On May 05, 2023
angry AMERICA don turn Brothers to Enemies, Ukraine no get sense, Russia sef no sabi control temper now U.S go get Army base in Finland at a striking distance to any European country ... Europe sef na Otodo.
All this in a bid to still become the dominant force in the world. Each time the world go against U.S dollars Wahala must always happen globally.whether natural or man made and nations incure more debts .
If all this situations are not properly manage , God forbid we could have another World War loading.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by tishbite42: 6:18am On May 05, 2023
Powersurge:

Show me the article and its source. It appears you the one with the little mind.

Ukraine started a war with a country with the highest number of nuclear weapons in the world abi?

Georgia and Moldova also started the war right? Ukraine sponsored terror group in its own country and send Russia military to back the terrorists up.

Una level of daftness no get part. Just because of una hatred for d West, una lose una brain.
Keep quiet
Do you know how many ethnic Russians have been killed by Ukrainians in the Donbass region since 2014?!
Or you think that the issues started last year?!
Go and research
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Badassniggga(m): 6:19am On May 05, 2023
Fstar1:

I think it is a absolutely two different cases here. For the Russian -ukranian war, Ukraine is seeking for self freedom - independence and the international law allows this, so why is Russia is holding this guys?

I'm now convinced a lot of guys here are easily brainwashed by the MSM. Freedom? Freedom from what? Has Russia ever decided for the countries in former USSR? Wetin concern Russia? Is that what you were fed by the west?? grin

So if I get you correctly, Ukraine doesn't have freedom to do business or anything with others right? Why couldn't Ukraine join the EU and other economic alliances, Russia have no problem with that and they even told Ukraine that it is their right to seek economic prosperity. But Military alliance is different, you have to consider a lot of things before joining one.

If Ukraine had been close to Japan 🗾 or beside Germany and wanted to join NATO I don't think Russia will give a flying fvck. But you just can't join a military alliance that puts another at risk. Ukraine had no enemies yet US was lobbying her to join NATO for no reason at all other than just to put their nukes close to Russia borders like they did in other countries. US isn't lobbying Jamaica or Nigeria to join NATO, why must it be those countries bordering Russia? LoL

See ehn, the war didn't just start Feb last year, Go make research on WW2, Cold War, Minsk agreement, Disbandment of the USSR, first Georgian war.. just make research online so that you can grasp the whole thing cos as it stands, you have been conditioned to believe Russians don't have freedom and don't want Ukraine to have freedom either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Bluntemperor: 6:21am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

So,this is your information and is not complete!
So,you can't tell your audience that some of these Countries, including Ukraine,that got independence over 25 yrs ago ,after the fall of the Old- Soviet Union during Gorbachev Era, should continue to live in boundage and having tasted Freedom,the Putin you are craving our indulgence for here should continue to be patronised under Communism? No!
So, what has American or NATO done, that the Country that is free can't join their counterparts?
That is the fear of a dictator like Putin!
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Badassniggga(m): 6:22am On May 05, 2023
Jostoman:
Very wicked people, God will continue to be with ukraine poeple.
lol it's like you don't know most Ukrainians are atheists and don't worship God grin. How God wan take be with them? grin
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by ibinaboonline: 6:25am On May 05, 2023
They're at war, bro. Their country is under vicious attack. All is fair, they say, in war and love.
helinues:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General / China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.