Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,856 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) (55393 Views)

Government Agrees To Arrest Putin If He Attends BRICS Summit In South Africa / President Biden Appears To Fall Asleep During COP26 Summit In U.K (Pics, Video) / Ghana’s President, Nana Akufo-Addo Sleeps At Africa Financing Summit In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by WriterNig: 7:37am On May 05, 2023
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Bigcowhorn: 7:39am On May 05, 2023
helinues:
And those are the Western countries we have been slaves to.

Well, President Ruto already made the new agenda of Africa clear. We can't be summoned like school children

Omo Putin should give you a visa to Siberia

Some of you trolls actually take your job seriously
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Lithiumite: 7:40am On May 05, 2023
Connected1:

You are not fit to be a Leader.

A leader doesn't speak like this, I just hope you don't hold any high position else they did kill all the people you govern while you remain oblivious.
"Speak truth to power".....try to convince me with a better argument.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Sltp: 7:41am On May 05, 2023
sparko1:

I love the sound of that, when you are defeated by reason, you look for sympathy.

You cry of hypocrisy and double standard, if I remember perfectly, America has nukes and they have never used it against any of their perceived enemies, they may be bad, but they are the glue keeping the world at peace, that is a huge responsibility, like it or not, they are the closest thing to an ally we have.
You're damaged beyond redemption. Your comment smirks of someone that's mentally enslaved

2 Likes

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by DeepSight(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2023
Creamypie:
Humans are totally useless.God created this earth as one. Humans partitioned it into bits, created over 300 different government with different administrations, for centuries. Meanwhile, all humans are dust and will return back to dust that they are. Everything we are fighting for will become nothing. Where is abacha, gaddhaffi, bokassa, sense seko, Mandela, Botha? We, including all our gods of men, are all just a heap of sand

This is such a thoughtless post. Who created humans - according to at least one major religion - in his own image?
Therefore who is responsible for the nature of humans?

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by WriterNig: 7:44am On May 05, 2023
sslcrypt:

You are just miserable and don't worry the genocide you are supporting will reach you and your household one day. You don't know you are in a country that can flip in a matter of second. Keep supporting evil and watch how what you support will consume you and household in a matter of time. Just a matter of time.

I wish upon you, your household and entire generation the deaths and destruction faced by the 5 million innocent lives in Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Yemen, Yugoslavia by your western owners.

You and your descendants will never escape it. AMEN!
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Mrfixiit: 7:46am On May 05, 2023
Parachoko:

https://www.nairaland.com/7668422/look-forward-working-uk-pm#122779293

The joke is on you 🤡
Tinubu is a vagabond and a narco baron get it into your head
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by miketayo(m): 7:46am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Well, President Ruto already made the new agenda of Africa clear. We can't be summoned like school children

Russia and Ukraine are not western countries or part of the western world.
USSR didn't colonize any African country.

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Tiopii: 7:46am On May 05, 2023
Nazgul:
The US through Antony Blinken negotiated a 3 day cease fire between the warring factions in Sudan and are constantly pressuring both sides to sheath their swords and embrace peace.

But the same US is encouraging Zelensky not to surrender but to keep fighting with Putin and are even selling weapons worth billions of dollars to him.

If the US replicated the kind of efforts they're putting in Sudan to ensure that the crisis over there doesn't escalate...in the Russia-Ukraine conflict, believe me, both sides would have come to some kind of agreement, and peace would have returned to both countries.

It's obvious that this Russia-Ukraine conflict benefits the US. That's why they don't want it to end anytime soon.

Yes, US is making money from the war through weapon sales and all, but Russia started this war and only Russia can end it. US is providing Ukraine with the means of defending herself. This is Putin's war.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by DECLAN2015(m): 7:48am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

In your little mind the war started on Feb 24 2022? Russia is the aggressor right?

What if i told you the war was started by Ukraine and their western backers. I have old articles to prove it.

If you don't have deep knowledge about something It's best you don't comment at all

The war was started by the west and Russia has almost bombed into extinction a whole country .so u are justify this
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by mrkingjerry(m): 7:55am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

In your little mind the war started on Feb 24 2022? Russia is the aggressor right?

What if i told you the war was started by Ukraine and their western backers. I have old articles to prove it.

If you don't have deep knowledge about something It's best you don't comment at all
And still Ukraine and west is given your Russian their ass
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by sparko1(m): 7:58am On May 05, 2023
Sltp:
You're damaged beyond redemption. Your comment smirks of someone that's mentally enslaved

And then finally Personal Attacks! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Get well bro!
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by cyprex: 8:04am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Well said but no western country wants to associate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffer

The most ST up ID comment ever made on Nairaland
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Teeklef(m): 8:14am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
My neigbour loves Putin so much
He say Russia should destroy ukraine
So i invaded his house one day and took his pressing iron.

Naso my guy para well well for me on sunday morning. I tell the mugu say e dey sweet you to support invaders
But ordinary pressung iron wey invade your apartment go collect. U wan finish me

The truth is humans are hypocrites
They cant collect what they dish out to others
Out
Na you Bleep up. Why you go invade another person house and carry pressing iron,hin no get plasma TV ni🏃‍♂️
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by IbileIfe: 8:17am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Well said but no western country wants to associate with Bola Ahmed Tinubu the cocaine sniffer

Intellectual illiteracy is a terrible thing.

You don't even know the difference between Western Countries and Eastern Europe.
Olodo. grin
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:18am On May 05, 2023
Some things are worth fighting for. It's high time Russia put an end to the madness called Ukraine invasion
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Johncarlo07: 8:24am On May 05, 2023
yarimo:
Obidient and Ukrainians are the same, Always displaying violence and bitterness in anything that is not in there favor. Must everything be yours? very unfortunate people undecided undecided

I don't know ur age,bt I know ur old enuf to knw how a simpleton behaves.
Dat wat u do online here everyday. Don't u av a job?
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Johncarlo07: 8:27am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

Naso my guy para well well for me on sunday morning. I tell the mugu say e dey sweet you to support invaders
But ordinary pressing iron wey i invade your apartment go collect. U wan finish me

Typical hypocrite!
U didn't bring up dis analogy,wen d USA was going from one country to anoda, destroying nd desecrating d place ova tins dat does not concern Dem.

Russia is in line to do everything to protect,nt only itself,bt d world frm d US tyrannical attitudes,nd imposing it's authority ova evry1.

Ur simply an hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Fstar1: 8:38am On May 05, 2023
Badassniggga:

I'm now convinced a lot of guys here are easily brainwashed by the MSM. Freedom? Freedom from what? Has Russia ever decided for the countries in former USSR? Wetin concern Russia? Is that what you were fed by the west?? grin

So if I get you correctly, Ukraine doesn't have freedom to do business or anything with others right? Why couldn't Ukraine join the EU and other economic alliances, Russia have no problem with that and they even told Ukraine that it is their right to seek economic prosperity. But Military alliance is different, you have to consider a lot of things before joining one.

If Ukraine had been close to Japan 🗾 or beside Germany and wanted to join NATO I don't think Russia will give a flying fvck. But you just can't join a military alliance that puts another at risk. Ukraine had no enemies yet US was lobbying her to join NATO for no reason at all other than just to put their nukes close to Russia borders like they did in other countries. US isn't lobbying Jamaica or Nigeria to join NATO, why must it be those countries bordering Russia? LoL

See ehn, the war didn't just start Feb last year, Go make research on WW2, Cold War, Minsk agreement, Disbandment of the USSR, first Georgian war.. just make research online so that you can grasp the whole thing cos as it stands, you have been conditioned to believe Russians don't have freedom and don't want Ukraine to have freedom either.
Yes I understand your points sir. Thanks for the enlightenment. Will make further research as you said

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 8:39am On May 05, 2023
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by wildikeman(m): 8:56am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

So Russia and Ukraine is a western Country... Daft..you would do you well to go back to you studies
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Ikem11(m): 9:00am On May 05, 2023
SultanOfAbia:

But ordinary pressing iron wey i invade your apartment go collect. U wan finish me

Let's say am your neighbor. You are fighting with someone who pulled a gun on you outside shot and missed .

Next morning you woke up and see that am trying to house same dude in my house looking directly at you. Please what will be your reaction?

If you only you will be honest with your self then you will understand there is no way Russian will be comfortable allowing Ukraine in the hands of the west.

If you still don't understand how that works all in the name of sovereignty then am sorry
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Tiopii: 9:14am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

This your revelation has destroyed the Air Defense system in Kyiv and has hindered the upcoming counter offensive by the Ukraine military. if you print enough of your articles you can use it as bulletproof and go fight on the Russian side, Wagner mercenary go fit you. Revelation wonder

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by ivandrag0n: 9:20am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

So says the IPOB lunatic from the SadEast where satan the father of hate is their father.

Shameless lot!
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Kingstanding: 9:34am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

. Russia and Ukraine are not amongst Western countries.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by DCONE1(m): 9:47am On May 05, 2023
Advancedpenis:

so? You think Obama , Trump and even biden don't do drugs? Lmao.
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by dotedote: 9:48am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

Don't blame the bandwagoners. They rely on popular headlines to become heard
Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by Fuckyoumod: 10:34am On May 05, 2023
helinues:

African man with a shallow mentality.

Who is enslaving you right now in Nigeria?
U.S.A or Britain?

See, you are enslaved by your fellow black men and women. Your corrupt politicians and elites in Nigeria are the ones making you a slave.

You blame white men for everything, including the ones you do to yourself, you still put the blame on a white man.

Your education is a total waste, if in 2023, you still think that America is your problem here in Nigeria.

Hold African corrupt leaders, politicians, elites and yourself accountable for poverty in Africa.

Stop 🛑 blaming a white man!

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by TobiAbuja: 10:38am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qVqZaZ_YOM

AGAIN, THIS FRAUD OF A OP fictonwriter_ng
COMPLETELY INVENTS A STORY THAT A PARTICULAR MOD PUSHES TO THE FP.

The rubbish he writes never correlates to any source he posts and breaks Nairaland rules everytime. He is clearly working in cahoots with a mod.

What he failed to mention, for example, is a Russian MP trying and hilariously failing to remove a Ukrainian flag, as shown in the video.

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by TobiAbuja: 10:49am On May 05, 2023
Tiopii:

This your revelation has destroyed the Air Defense system in Kyiv and has hindered the upcoming counter offensive by the Ukraine military. if you print enough of your articles you can use it as bulletproof and go fight on the Russian side, Wagner mercenary go fit you. Revelation wonder

He's the same as all of them, peddling disinformation and being sucked into conspiracy theories from behind a keyboard. The reality would shock him.

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by TheGift: 11:43am On May 05, 2023
WriterNig:

What about the older articles before this old one ?

All we know is that this current Ukraine war was crudely and miscalculatedly started by Russia . They could have at least waited for A more opportune time, but for this one, the blame is all on Putin and He has only succeeded in weakening His position and driving more of His Neighbour's into joining NATO.

Even their strongest ally China is reaching out to Ukraine. The war is obviously not making sense any more.

1 Like

Re: Russian & Ukrainian Politicians Fight During Summit In Turkey (Video) by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2023
arantess:

You provoke response and when they give you, na mods you go carry run to

Sheep, you need brain in your skull
Is that all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Donald Trump's Letter To Tedros Adhanom, WHO Director-General / China's Largest Fresh Water Lake Dries Up ( Pics, Video) / Taliban Parade American Military Equipments & Armoured Trucks: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.