Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri (55537 Views)

Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by mightyhaze: 9:06pm On May 05, 2023
You gat to be kidding me...

This garbage is on front page.. sad

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Lorddominic(m): 9:06pm On May 05, 2023
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Mantilla(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
This guy is a fo*l . He is one of the violence brewer's

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Marveeno(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
Hmmmm issoright
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by eedimo(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
True
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by HussenAdul: 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
Reno & his criminal mind. Police is the surest way of protection but not in Africa.

What if there is no nearby mosque? As a first time visitor, he took the right step.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Adakintroy: 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
Real anti hero call him black adam.

Try to kill a poor boy to saves his daughter.

Dilemma of meaning.

Jesus would have said. Ekweremadu I do not judge you but go and don't do it next time.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by LilleG(m): 9:07pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
It's unfair to mock Ikeremadu in his present situation.

Ike acted as a parent. Nobody is above mistake.

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing
Yes that's true, but UK no try. After reps and ECOWAS wrote letter to them. But do you still think something can be done?
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by GerraMeh74(m): 9:09pm On May 05, 2023
A man who has been in the senate for how many years,and has not built a hospital that could do a kidney transplant in his constituency, despite the fact that his daughter has a kidney problem is a failure. Nothing like cuddle in public and repuke in Private. Evil is Evil, irrespective of religion,tribe or race. 10years is actually short for what he has done,he deserves 25years in prison without parole.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Saga16: 9:10pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing

He isn't special.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by 4ward4: 9:10pm On May 05, 2023
Too much nonsense from just one man. And what exactly will been the ruling of Islam? Practically all religion oppress the very poor.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Lifestone(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

I think I have a reason to believe him! Why?

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

The whole scenario looks like them wan jonze the boy true true..
Ekweremadu is the victim here. Somebody must have been telling him that everything is okay and fixed, not knowing there were lying to him
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Laple0541(m): 9:10pm On May 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3WMbmI3FD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A UK court on Friday sentenced Ike Ekweremadu to ten years in prison. His wife was also sentenced to six years in prison, while their doctor, Obinna Obeta, was sentenced to ten years and six months in prison.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/

I pity this man in the hands of the headless mobs in the next few days, but to be candid, he said nothing but the truth, an average flat medulla oblongata carier is a desperate man, they care about themselves alone irrespective of whose life they destroy to get to their destination.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 9:11pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

how does acting like a parent justify trying to harvest another persons kidney?

is the boy involved not some ones child?

if you feel so touched, why cant you go and donate your kid to help his daughter?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Tingotoe: 9:11pm On May 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3WMbmI3FD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A UK court on Friday sentenced Ike Ekweremadu to ten years in prison. His wife was also sentenced to six years in prison, while their doctor, Obinna Obeta, was sentenced to ten years and six months in prison.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/
Bullshit. Reno knows nothing about we northerners. He should stick with his Atiku click. Unlike our Ibo brothers we can't support that kind of thing

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by youngrichnigga: 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
With statements like this from people like Reno that should know better, it shows that Nigeria still has a long way to go to achieving an egalitarian and just society. Need not say more.....oloye, loro ma ye😎😎😎😎

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by tomax026: 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
This one wil just sit that abroad speaking rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by ransomed: 9:12pm On May 05, 2023
Ram just confirmed that Ekweremadu has been convicted of attempted organ harvesting.
To those politicians looting our treasury, may God visit your homes the exact ways he visited the Ekweremadus.

5 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 05, 2023
Build hospital for una people, una no gree

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Mpanyi: 9:13pm On May 05, 2023
Reno has lost it. Off point pro max by Reno

4 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by RomanGreen: 9:13pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Please stop this madness, there's no reason to justify evil. No one is mocking him rather people are lamenting his unwillingness to set up world class hospital in his district meanwhile he was busy buying properties abroad, This guy has been in the Senate for over 20 years mehn. You must be delusional to think Naija politicians care about the common man. I hope this serves as a lesson to our politicians to develop this country.

7 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 9:14pm On May 05, 2023
LilleG:

Yes that's true, but UK no try. After reps and ECOWAS wrote letter to them. But do you still think something can be done?

who did reps and ECOWAS write the letter to in the UK?

on what basis were d reps amd ECOWAS pleading for ekweremadu?

the only thing that can be done is if you go and donate your kidney to save the daughter

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by VinnyBaba: 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
A Nigerian Politician wants to Take Cunningly Harvest somebody's Organ to give it to his Daughter
Yet Reno Omockery and Mofos like the Yeye Boy, Helinius are Having Sympathy for him.😕

Some Pple are so Terrible! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Newness2019: 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
I KNOW THEY ARE REPENTANT ABOUT WHAT THEY DID WRONG.

MAY THE GOD OF MERCY MAKE A WAY FOR THEM IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Goodman2023: 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

Market boy analysis

Mismatch doesn't mean that both kidneys do not match...

Mismatch means that the donor does not know what he is about to do or that he does not know the medical implications of what he is about to do.

No insult me, just take correction... hahahahha

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by LilleG(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
lexy2014:

who did reps and ECOWAS write the letter to in the UK?

on what basis were d reps amd ECOWAS pleading for ekweremadu?

the only thing that can be done is if you go and donate your kidney to save the daughter
It seems you don't like ekeremadu at all
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by joefelin2345: 9:16pm On May 05, 2023
Omihanifa:
When can't thesame ekweremadu use his influence when he was in the senate for 23 year to make the government build at least one good hospital in the country. All they know how to do is to loot. Do you know how many people that have died as a result of our bad health care system?

Nigeria politicians will be behaving as if nothing can ever happen to them but see where this one end up.

Ordinary palliatives For the masses they will hoard it and watch people die of hunger. They don't know what people go through because of their actions, now let him go and have a taste of emotional trauma, anxiety, lack of freedom and bullying for 10 years and see if his brain will not reset.

Thank you my brother/Sister. Let us just leave argument for clever mouth in this matter. God knows everything.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by delishpot: 9:18pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

That boy knew what he was going for. How will they just take a random person all the way to the abroad without being sure of his match with the sick girl? The hospital they took him to might have been to run other tests to make sure he is in good health condition to donate.
He just use them enter London. He already knew that if he ran to the police, they would keep him safe. Then he will claim fear for his life since Ekweremadu are connected in Nigeria and fiam, asylum don land.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Desusi: 9:19pm On May 05, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
I feel this is a lesson to Nigerian politicians. Develop your home state. And stop medical tourism
Truly, the lessons have been learnt in a hardway.'Eni to jin si koto,o ko ara yoku logbon' meaning, "he that felt in a pit, thought those behind, a serious lesson"

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by emmykk(m): 9:19pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:

So if they didn't tell him and his kidney didn't match and they want to bring him home why did he rush and report.

Please stop all these,the boy is evil.it has happened it is well lessons learnt
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 05, 2023
Long epistle!

The same northerners will maim because of apostasy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.