Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri (55538 Views)

Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Harrynight(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

I think I have a reason to believe him! Why?

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

The whole scenario looks like them wan jonze the boy true true..

The Doctors concluded that the procedure was not well-explained to David & that is the number one requirement by law. According to the law, you must explain to the organ donor the procedure & all the health risks associated with the procedure. It is only then that the donor is taken to have informedly consented. When the doctors found that David didn't fully understand what he was about to get involved in, they declared him a MISMATCH.

The term “MISMATCH” is a technical generic language to indicate that the proposed organ harvesting has not met all the requirements. Many in Nigeria have misunderstood the term “mismatch” in this case to meant that David’s kidney was not suitable for Sonia. No! There was nothing wrong with David’s Kidney. To donate an organ, the facts must match both the law & the science governing the procedure. While the kidney matched the scientific requirement, the facts didn't match the legal requirement. So, it was declared a mismatch. To help you understand it better, the term “mismatch” means there is a discrepancy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by OsunOriginal: 9:35pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
It's unfair to mock Ikeremadu in his present situation.

Ike acted as a parent. Nobody is above mistake.

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing

Reduce what? You think UK is Nigeria where anything goes? His prison term has been engraved already on the walls of prison cell. Nothing can change that. Ekeremadu is in for a long one in the UK prison... may Dec-March cold not kill him in prison. That should be your prayers for him for now.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by tyinfinity: 9:38pm On May 05, 2023
Pandora obituary escaped from London immigration custody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Johnn74: 9:39pm On May 05, 2023
GoodbutBadguy:
Christians don't cover rubbish bcs Christianity is light and darkness has no place in light. Meanwhile, the Ekwere family saga should be a lesson to all Nigerian rich guys and politicians. If Ekweremadu had built a word class medical facility in Enugu like Sadio Mane that is not even a politician is doing in his hometown he won't be here today, Sadio Mane is a case study of helping our community and he can always have something to fall back on in the future. The West is proving to us all that their law no dey look face and e nor send your status even if president BAT or PMB lose guard in UK he go collect shocked. If Obi can be deported who else can the UK not put in his/her place undecided
Obi was not deported .
Ffk likes blowing things outta proportion.
He was detained temporarily until some background identity mix up was cleared up and the whole detention process at Heathrow airport, lasted less than 48hours.

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-was-peter-obi-deported-from-uk-as-fani-kayode-claimed/

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by JeffreyJunior: 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
This guy is becoming a nuisance on the internet space.

So he prefers religion to law. He would rather the young man reported Ekweremadu at a church in London rather than report him to a constituted authority equipped and trained to handle such a case.

Religion is truly the opioid of the masses but I had thought Mr. Omokri got lucky having seen a little civilization, I'm wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Lionstep: 9:41pm On May 05, 2023
Look at how igbo's, Yoruba, Hausa dey Carry this case for head like gala, I like igbo's alot because they don't take side with most corrupt Igbo politician just like some part of Nigeria worship drug king, imagine if this same ekwelemadu is a Yoruba man you'll see a lot of them protecting him
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by niyi123: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
can someone suggest to me where I can get nice shirts and trousers between Oshodi and Idumota ASAP

Thanks
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by isabi2lof: 9:43pm On May 05, 2023
No wonder undecided

I just thank God for blessing Deborah's family through that man of God.

And the said people couldn't do anything to help the poor parents she left behind.

Always trying to make a mockery out of his name.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Angelfrost(m): 9:44pm On May 05, 2023
Empty words...!

Ekweremadu deserves to pay for his sins! Simple!

I don't see you bastards calling for mercy for drug traffickers on deathrow in Asia and Middle East! Don't they also have families??! Are they not also Nigerians??!

What exactly makes them better than others??! Because they are wealthy or influential! Mtchewwww!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by ItisWell22(f): 9:45pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
Let's leave all these long talks. What I see here is that ekweremadu cup is full.
The hands of ekweremadu might even be clean in this matter but when your cup is full, it is full.

When your cup is full, the case that will close your matter may not be one that you are necessarily guilty.

💯

God dey use him case as deterrent to other south eastern politicians…
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Enemyofpeace: 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
Destiny can never be changed. Na so him and him wife write their destinies o
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by stevups(m): 9:47pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing

Every life is sacrosanct. He misbehaved big time!

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by balingaonline(m): 9:49pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

It's not good to mock him, he just did what any amiable father will do for his child. I pity him as a father.

But almost all, if not all Nigeria rich/politicians are devils, why he didn't allow the boy to stay in UK in the first place after his kidney didn't match, as I don't blame Ekweremadu, I don't blame the boy also.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by EdafeCriss: 9:51pm On May 05, 2023
Ok
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Kaytixy: 9:51pm On May 05, 2023
The boy jonze dem
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
Let's leave all these long talks. What I see here is that ekweremadu cup is full.
The hands of ekweremadu might even be clean in this matter but when your cup is full, it is full.

When your cup is full, the case that will close your matter may not be one that you are necessarily guilty.

Exactly my thoughts. From the facts I read about the matter that donor guy seems to be some dodgy fella that just used them to get fame and asylum in a first world country without the rigors involved in seeking such. I may be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

He broke the law, let him enjoy his sentence. No pity for him.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Torpedo23: 9:56pm On May 05, 2023
xpressionx:
That was how they covered the killers if Deborah

The day God will rise against Deborah 's killers ehn. That day go bad for the murderers.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Fortruth: 9:57pm On May 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3WMbmI3FD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A UK court on Friday sentenced Ike Ekweremadu to ten years in prison. His wife was also sentenced to six years in prison, while their doctor, Obinna Obeta, was sentenced to ten years and six months in prison.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/

RENO is just a hungry politician… Nonsense…but truthfully, The former Senate deputy President got what he deserved

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Greattha: 9:57pm On May 05, 2023
If you've witnessed poor Nigerians die in poorly equipped hospitals because they couldn't afford ordinary dextrose/normal Saline, then you won't pity any politician.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Franking: 9:57pm On May 05, 2023
Really? So northern muslims have no cases against their fellow northern muslims? Okay.

Northern muslims love themselves so much that they never fight. They just walk into the nearest mosque and all will be forgiven.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Kukutenla: 9:58pm On May 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

A UK court on Friday sentenced Ike Ekweremadu to ten years in prison. His wife was also sentenced to six years in prison, while their doctor, Obinna Obeta, was sentenced to ten years and six months in prison.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/
Rubbish talk
Reno is mad
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Gbogbowa: 10:00pm On May 05, 2023
[quote author=jaybenugo post=122952242]Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/[/quote you are a liar, Ibb held buhari to the point that he was not allow to see his mother when she died, hausa of recent kill themselves in sokoto, boko haram destroying mosque and killing muslim also with many more and all this problem was not solve in the mosque, pls stop making jest of christianity, infact all effort to stop Ganduje from dethrowing Emir sanusi failed to show that not everything muslim settle in mosque
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Akoodo: 10:02pm On May 05, 2023
That boy kidney matched that of the girl medically.

The term match is used hear because every country has it own law concerning organ transplant.

Before such procedure is carried out, both the medical and the legal laws must be matched

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by omooba969(m): 10:04pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

The show of love and sympathy for your oppressor....eyaaaa! grin

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by omooba969(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

Exactly my thoughts. From the facts I read about the matter that donor guy seems to be some dodgy fella that just used them to get fame and asylum in a first world country without the rigors involved in seeking such. I may be wrong though.

This narrative favours the argument of the Ekweremadu sympathisers, makes them feel better. grin
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by fawaz050(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2023
DMerciful:
This is the reason why we cannot run a decent country.

We have compassion for the politicians who do not care about us.

We are ready to accommodate politicians for their crimes that are monumental but set a yam thief ablaze without showing compassion or remorse.

You say you pity Ekweremadu because he did it for his sick daughter, what makes you think that yam thief is not going to feed his children who has not eaten for probably a day? You set him ablaze in jungle style justice before asking him why!

Let us always uphold the law to build a society where peace and justice reign

you've said it all really.

I wonder how we can develop a fair and just society. Broo, some people are even saying to err is human.

They think the UK is like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by jidxin(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

ECOWAS? You must be a joker
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Fuckyoumod: 10:24pm On May 05, 2023
xpressionx:
That was how they covered the killers if Deborah
a very useless religion.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Coolgent(m): 10:26pm On May 05, 2023
You are very correct
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Sleekfingers: 10:27pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

To err is human.

Just pitying Ike's present predicament

He should enjoy his predicament

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by toluleke(m): 10:27pm On May 05, 2023
We can be so unfortunate in this country so far it doesn't affect you directly we do not care. The Ekweremadu's have cousins , younger ones family members friends close relatives associate. They could donate either cash or Kidney, but wanted taking advantage of the poverty they kept Nigerians on the boy to behave like a benefactor so they could harvest his kidney.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Buhari: Got Only 198,000 Votes From South-east, Yet They Have 4 Senior Ministers / Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo: Now And Then

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.