Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri (55531 Views)

Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Akungitit: 12:47am On May 06, 2023
Please don't compare a Northerner to an IPOB, IPOB people are all criminals and all criminals deserve to be in prison.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:50am On May 06, 2023
So Reno can now predict the actions and reactions of all northern muslim males.

By the comments, Reno may speak superfluous English but still remains a functional illeterate.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by bayelsaowei(m): 1:11am On May 06, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
All I sense here is that our politicians are too greedy, how much would it take him to convince the young man?
Back to the topic
Northern are bombing each other for several years. abeg no dey bring ethnicity to suit your predicament. If the thing pain you go join am for jail.
you dey mind the mumu Reno...yeye man..always thinking he is too smart..

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by koolaid87: 1:14am On May 06, 2023
Nobody knows tomorrow
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by InvertedHammer: 1:19am On May 06, 2023
/
Wole Soyinka, Patrick Obahiagbon, Chris Okotie and Nigerian lawyers should go and watch the video of the sentencing. That's English language as used by an English judge. He was concise and communicated clearly without silly vocabularies or nonsensical legal jargons to impress or to try to appear more English than himself.

/
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Redhot0007: 1:45am On May 06, 2023
Reno omonkita thinks and talks like a primitive, uncivilized and unexposed person despite having traveled and lived in different civilized countries.
What make the civilized countries what they are today is their ability to expose wrong doings no matter who is involved.
A child exposes his/her parents if they do anything wrong. A wife exposes her husband if he does wrong and vice versa. A close friend exposes his friend if he/she does anything wrong, etc.
That's is how the Igbos behave. It is the Nigerian system that is holding the Igbos back.
Ekweremadu is one of those who has held the IGBO nation back while pretending to fight for her. Oji uzo Kalu escaped jail because of Nigerian factor but nemesis will one day catch him.
All of them who has strangulated the IGBO nation in one way or the other will pay one day.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Juanmike(m): 1:55am On May 06, 2023
helinues:
It's unfair to mock Ikeremadu in his present situation.

Ike acted as a parent. Nobody is above mistake.

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing
They have, that's why it is 10 and 6 years respectively. It could have been more.
Once onyibo sentence you, that's final.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by ablejesus26(m): 1:56am On May 06, 2023
God knows every father would do same if there are no options left to pick undecided
Pray not to be in His shoes.
Nothing fit craze man pass to see pikin dey sick yet you no fit help am.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by plaindealer: 2:06am On May 06, 2023
The man built and bought over 40 mansions all over the world including in the UK, but just like many crooked and corrupt politicians, he never thought about healthcare or a kidney transplant center in his own state even after finding out per the condition of his own child.

Now, of what relevance are the mansions and the ill-gotten wealth?

I actually think he's been on the UK law enforcement radar because of unexplained wealth and as a politically exposed politician before this incident.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Codes151(m): 2:40am On May 06, 2023
Na today I know say this guy na pig.
What the Bleep you saying?

This guy na goat o
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by nograv: 3:14am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing

Your sentiments reflect everything that is wrong with Nigeria. It is because of your type, corrupt politicians walk with impunity. In Britain he deservedly received true justice. In truth we all know when it comes to Ekeremadu, this isn’t his first rodeo, he deserves this sentence and more. Such a shame there is less rule of law in Naija as there are corrupt folks like you about who fawn to money and power *spits*
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by ultimateprof: 3:45am On May 06, 2023
The same way terrorist are being mobilized inside mosque.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by advanceDNA: 3:47am On May 06, 2023
GeneralPula:
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

I think I have a reason to believe him! Why?

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

The whole scenario looks like them wan jonze the boy true true..

So of his kidney doesnt match their daughter...they will now fly another person?? And another person, and still fly another person...and keep flying random persons...?? E make sense for ur mind like that ??

The street nigga saw a loop hole in the arrangement and carry the senator 2.5 odds neat..

...they would have tested him in nigeria before flying..... its not posible to fly someone that doesnt know he's going to an hospital to be cut open when its not like u have arranged with the doctor that will do the procedure in the uk..... thats one of the reason pple are saying he knew he was going for donation.

wèrèy formed quickly formed he doesnt know what kidney is.... . grin ....me i dont blame him shaa.. àll man for himself
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by DMCY: 3:57am On May 06, 2023
xpressionx:
That was how they covered the killers if Deborah

Another angle

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by DMCY: 4:00am On May 06, 2023
Omihanifa:
When can't thesame ekweremadu use his influence when he was in the senate for 23 year to make the government build at least one good hospital in the country. All they know how to do is to loot. Do you know how many people that have died as a result of our bad health care system?

Nigeria politicians will be behaving as if nothing can ever happen to them but see where this one end up.

Ordinary palliatives For the masses they will hoard it and watch people die of hunger. They don't know what people go through because of their actions, now let him go and have a taste of emotional trauma, anxiety, lack of freedom and bullying for 10 years and see if his brain will not reset.

You spoke my mind, thank you 🙏.
Was telling someone about this here 2 days ago and about the ekweremadu’s not deserving any pity from we Nigerians cause he was a former senate president who could have influenced a good and well equipped hospital, but he chose not to and now he’s paying for it
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Chronicbeggers: 4:15am On May 06, 2023
helinues:

Thunder fire you and Ekweremadu. By using someone’s kid to save yours abi?
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by FireUpNow(m): 4:33am On May 06, 2023
Was Ike Ekewremadu transparent in the agreement with David Nwamini to harvest or donate his organ? Reno shouldn't forget also that Northern muslims render each other help more than Ike's region where betrayal is the order of the day
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by godliman: 4:41am On May 06, 2023
xpressionx:
Omokri mouth leaks like broken tap. He is now the Commentor - General of the Federation. It seems he is jobless or on free money.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by 7arrows: 4:47am On May 06, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3WMbmI3FD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A UK court on Friday sentenced Ike Ekweremadu to ten years in prison. His wife was also sentenced to six years in prison, while their doctor, Obinna Obeta, was sentenced to ten years and six months in prison.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/

What about the terrorist in the north what would they do? My guy I beg just quite the recognition u r looking for is not here. Try elsewhere.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Adebowale89(m): 5:05am On May 06, 2023
so igbo should have protect Ike or the boy should have got himself on risk in London mosque instead of seeking protection from the authority? which institution did this Reno finished from?
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by zomby(m): 5:11am On May 06, 2023
Tntsi:
Let's leave all these long talks. What I see here is that ekweremadu cup is full.
The hands of ekweremadu might even be clean in this matter but when your cup is full, it is full.

When your cup is full, the case that will close your matter may not be one that you are necessarily guilty.

Tinubu cup is about to be full.
Another pig has escaped from the barnyard!
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by highchief1: 5:19am On May 06, 2023
Tntsi:
Let's leave all these long talks. What I see here is that ekweremadu cup is full.
The hands of ekweremadu might even be clean in this matter but when your cup is full, it is full.

When your cup is full, the case that will close your matter may not be one that you are necessarily guilty.

Tinubu cup is about to be full.
ur own cup is over full.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by mu2sa2: 5:23am On May 06, 2023
WithFact:
Would you then support SHARIA for true justice.

Islamic law (sharia) would have done justice for all the parties and even to the matters.

It wouldn't norther Muslims matter. There is a similar case to Ike Ekweremadu's cenario.
Take a look below;

At the time of Khalifa Umar bin Khattab, three people came to him dragging a young man with them and said to him:
Oh leader of the believers, this man has murdered our father.

*Umar:* Why did you kill their father?

*Young man*: I'm a guardian. My camel ate from his farm, and their father threw a stone at him and the Camel died. I also took the stone and threw it at him and he also died.

*Umar:* Because of this, I will pass judgment (charge you with murder).

*Young man*: I ask for 3 days before you pass the judgment. My late father left me some wealth and I have a sister to take care of. If you kill me now, the wealth and my sister will have no guardian.

*Umar:* Who will stand for your bail?

*Young man*: looking into the crowd, he pointed to Abu Dhar.

*Umar*: Do you agree to stand for him Abu Dhar?

*Abu Dhar*: Na'am (yes)

*Umar*: You stand for someone you don't know? If he doesn't return you will receive his penalty.

*Abu Dhar*: I accept.

The young man left.
After 2 days, and into the 3rd day there was no sign of him.

Everyone was scared for Abu Dhar who accepted to receive the death penalty if the man failed to show up.

Before the time for Maghrib, the boy appeared exhausted in appearance, and stood before Umar bin Khattab.

*Young man*:I have handed the wealth and the welfare of my sister to my uncle. I'm now yours. You may pass the penalty.

In great shock and surprise,

*Umar said*: Why did you return after having a chance to escape the penalty?

Young man: *I was afraid, it will appear that humanity has lost the ability to fulfill promises kept*.

Umar turned and looked at Abu Dhar: Why did you stand for him?

Abu Dhar: *I was afraid, it might appear that humanity has lost the will to do good to others!*.

This scenario pleased the brothers who wanted justice for their father's death and so, said they have forgiven the young man.

Umar: furiously asked, Why?

They said: *We are afraid, it will appear as thou forgiveness has lost place in the heart of humanity!*.

I have also painfully translated this beautiful message and passed it to you *in fear that it might appear as a reminder that doing good has lost place in humanity.*
```For Allah's sake, I encourage you to also pass it on,``` *in fear that it might appear spreading goodwill messages has lost place in humanity!*.

Islam is light. What Reno Omokri is saying is true - the Muslims in those parts are more likely to forgive than seek vengeance.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Masterito(m): 5:27am On May 06, 2023
Parent should care about other people's kids too. I empathize with him but he was greedy in his actions. He took advantage of poverty.
helinues:

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Lovenorth: 5:48am On May 06, 2023
Collins4u1:
na why suicide bombers dey hide inside mosque as well.
Ask Putin
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 5:51am On May 06, 2023
LilleG:

It seems you don't like ekeremadu at all

you havent my questions.

who did reps and ECOWAS write the letter to in the UK?

on what basis were d reps amd ECOWAS pleading for ekweremadu?

since you like them, the only thing that can be done is if you go and donate your kidney to save the daughter

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Lovenorth: 5:55am On May 06, 2023
Beremx:
Is Reno trying to be sarcastic or is he trying to mock the northerners?
What would a northerner be heading to the mosque to do in such a situation? To pray?
He said we love ourselves, he was not referring to only this situation, please we are not the cause that you hate yourselves
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by anataala: 5:59am On May 06, 2023
Who thought you English?
xpressionx:
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 6:01am On May 06, 2023
He acted as a parent by harvesting anothers parents happiness without consent. It would have been a different ball game if he agreed from Lagos.
He had the money, he could afford buying a organ, and he could also seek help from his immediate family members.

helinues:

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by IIdamuAdugbo(f): 6:02am On May 06, 2023
I think he was confirmed before leaving Nigeria, That could be done by lying to him that he needed to do medicals. He is ignorant, he will not understand what was going on
GeneralPula:
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

I think I have a reason to believe him! Why?

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

The whole scenario looks like them wan jonze the boy true true..
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:09am On May 06, 2023
Christians and South South, South East people has no strong believe or unity.

Why Hausa are strong, is not just sitting and saying they want to Islamize Nigeria, they are sincere. Where Churches are only after member and money, mosque are after greatness and building soldiers for Islam.

What ever you say - Hausa are forever wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I'm Presently In Court" — Peter Obi Breaks Silence On Treason Statement By FG / Shehu Sani: What Death Of Ogbomosho Tortoise Means For Nigeria / Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.