Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri (55511 Views)

Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Ike Ekweremadu: What Else Does He Want And Why He Should Consider Quitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by whizzler: 9:20pm On May 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram page, Reno wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3WMbmI3FD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

A UK court on Friday sentenced Ike Ekweremadu to ten years in prison. His wife was also sentenced to six years in prison, while their doctor, Obinna Obeta, was sentenced to ten years and six months in prison.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/

He won't even do it for money or any material benefits
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by hammerT: 9:20pm On May 05, 2023
IF BLACK PEOPLE WERE NOT SO FOOLISH, TELL ME WHAT THEY ARE STILL SEARCHING FOR IN UK?

A PEOPLE THAT CAME TO YOUR COUNTRY TO DRAG LAND WITH YOU, BEFORE TURNING YOUR ANCESTORS TO HUMAN CARGO AT THE BELLY OF THEIR WOODEN SHIP.

THY ARE MORE EVIL THAN GOOD, IF NOT TELL ME WHY SENTENCE EKWEREMADU TO 10 YEARS IN PRISON.

DID THEY FORCE THAT MAN TO GIVE THEIR DAUGHETR KIDNEY OR TO FLY TO UK?

THE WHITEMAN LOGIC IS ZERO SENSE TO ME.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by VinnyBaba: 9:21pm On May 05, 2023
RomanGreen:

Please stop this madness, there's no reason to justify evil. No one is mocking him rather people are lamenting his unwillingness to set up world class hospital in his district meanwhile he was busy buying properties abroad, This guy has been in the Senate for over 20 years mehn. You must be delusional to think Naija politicians care about the common man. I hope this serves as a lesson to our politicians to develop this country.

Dont mind the Yeye Boy, Helinius! sad

He is a Dependant and Probably Stays with his Parents,Eating Free Foods! ๐Ÿ˜

If he has a Child, he Won't spill such Trash.

Ekweremadu does NOT value Life. He is a Ritualist in Disguise.๐Ÿ˜•

No Human Life is LESS Important than the Other.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Alexiiydon: 9:21pm On May 05, 2023
So why atiku go court and not mosque ?
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by InvertedHammer: 9:21pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
It's unfair to mock Ikeremadu in his present situation.

Ike acted as a parent. Nobody is above mistake.

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing

/
You failed to see the bigger picture.

But if someone steals Nokia 3310 in your street, you will join to light him on fire.

UK Court system refused any sort of emotional blackmail in this case. The letters sent in by quasi-prominent Africans were thrown in a dustbin or so it seems.

/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Metrofox(m): 9:22pm On May 05, 2023
Dumb reno, and religion has made northern Nigeria the most envied advanced economy of the world
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Desusi: 9:22pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

I think I have a reason to believe him! Why?

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

The whole scenario looks like them wan jonze the boy true true..
They may not use his own,as long as he deposited it to be exchange with a compatible kidney. Haven't you donated blood before?
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by whizzler: 9:22pm On May 05, 2023
GeneralPula:
The boy claimed they didn't tell him from Nigeria he was coming to donate kidney!

I think I have a reason to believe him! Why?

Why would you fly a kidney donor to UK without even confirming first if such kidney matches with your daughter's? Cuz according to the boy, it was when he reached UK that they took him to hospital!

Boy wey lie say im be minor wetin e no fit lie about? He just wants asylum
The whole scenario looks like them wan jonze the boy true true..
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by okechuks22: 9:22pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

I just hope FG, ECOWAS assembly would do something even if to reduce his sentencing
oga the same measure will be giving to the useless politicians one after the other as far as they have refused to fixed this contraption called Nigeria
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Franciscarter: 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
Lol senseless Reno
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Porksupplyib: 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
DMerciful:
This is the reason why we cannot run a decent country.

We have compassion for the politicians who do not care about us.

We are ready to accommodate politicians for their crimes that are monumental but set a yam thief ablaze without showing compassion or remorse.

You say you pity Ekweremadu because he did it for his sick daughter, what makes you think that yam thief is not going to feed his children who has not eaten for probably a day? You set him ablaze in jungle style justice before asking him why!

Let us always uphold the law to build a society where peace and justice reign

I checked to see if there was a way I could give you more than 1 like. Unfortunately I found none. Please manage the single one I gave you. God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by zest17(m): 9:23pm On May 05, 2023
What a st^pid statement from this id**tic Reno Omokri. So, covering up criminal act in the name of religion or ethnicity is what you admire. Wow, this is the height of it for me. Chai, how did we get here? Abegiii...

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by ogify1(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2023
k.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by billyG(m): 9:24pm On May 05, 2023
Where d MURIC Proff. self see haw a goat like Reno dey ridicule Islam & northern master.
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by VinnyBaba: 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
lexy2014:

how does acting like a patient justify trying to harvest another persons kidney?

is the boy involved not some ones child?

if you feel so touched, why cant you go and donate your kid to help his daughter?

Who dash ๐Ÿ’ Monkey Banana?

If he had one, He would have had SENSE not to Spew his Trashy Comment. ,๐Ÿ˜•

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by musicwriter(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
jaybenugo:
Former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the sentencing of former Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, his wife Beatrice and their doctor for organ trafficking, IGBERETV reports.

A UK court on Friday sentenced Ike Ekweremadu to ten years in prison. His wife was also sentenced to six years in prison, while their doctor, Obinna Obeta, was sentenced to ten years and six months in prison.

https://igberetvnews.com/1444397/ekweremadu-northern-nigerian-muslim-donor-done-reno-omokri/

Yet, your bible, says "He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: But whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy". Proverbs 28:13 KJV

Religion indeed breed irrationality.

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by SHINJACRUSADER: 9:25pm On May 05, 2023
But this same idiot call Reno was busy abusing Obi. Telling muslims not to vote for him...

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Lincton: 9:26pm On May 05, 2023
Nemesis catch up with him. To him that knows good but neglect to do it, it's a sin.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Topmaike007(m): 9:27pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

reduce ko,deduct ni ..all our evil politicians that have refused to make this nation a working nation will always fall miserably like this in Jesus name .. just imagine if there's an ultra modern hospital of world standard in Nigeria here will such have happened to him??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Sltp: 9:27pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

Yes, they always want good for their own while making everything possible to destroy the lives of hundreds of millions of others. We'll mock him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Safyqueen: 9:27pm On May 05, 2023
Omihanifa:
When can't thesame ekweremadu use his influence when he was in the senate for 23 year to make the government build at least one good hospital in the country. All they know how to do is to loot. Do you know how many people that have died as a result of our bad health care system?

Nigeria politicians will be behaving as if nothing can ever happen to them but see where this one end up.

Ordinary palliatives For the masses they will hoard it and watch people die of hunger. They don't know what people go through because of their actions, now let him go and have a taste of emotional trauma, anxiety, lack of freedom and bullying for 10 years and see if his brain will not reset.

This same man Ekweremadu was condemning Yahaya Bello last time and the entire Kogi state but Yahaya Bello has built a first class reference hospital now in his home town Okene while Ekweremadu is languishing in one of the UK prison.
What a life?
He followed Saraki to mock Buhari and his people were hailing him, see the end. Buhari will soon retire to Daura while Saraki is politically retired to dustbin, Ekweremadu will not have sex again till next ten years if he is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by MrColdsweat: 9:29pm On May 05, 2023
If you so much love and admire the Northern Muslims,
Why are you still a Christian?
Why have you not converted?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Biola67: 9:29pm On May 05, 2023
who go jail don go jailโ€ฆShey common man dey get this kind attention. Make una rest.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Neddstark: 9:30pm On May 05, 2023
Tntsi:
Let's leave all these long talks. What I see here is that ekweremadu cup is full.
The hands of ekweremadu might even be clean in this matter but when your cup is full, it is full.

When your cup is full, the case that will close your matter may not be one that you are necessarily guilty.

Exactly, i believe Ekweremadu is paying for the crimes he had committed in the past. This was simply a situation that brought karma into action.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by WithFact: 9:31pm On May 05, 2023
Would you then support SHARIA for true justice.

Islamic law (sharia) would have done justice for all the parties and even to the matters.

It wouldn't norther Muslims matter. There is a similar case to Ike Ekweremadu's cenario.
Take a look below;

At the time of Khalifa Umar bin Khattab, three people came to him dragging a young man with them and said to him:
Oh leader of the believers, this man has murdered our father.

*Umar:* Why did you kill their father?

*Young man*: I'm a guardian. My camel ate from his farm, and their father threw a stone at him and the Camel died. I also took the stone and threw it at him and he also died.

*Umar:* Because of this, I will pass judgment (charge you with murder).

*Young man*: I ask for 3 days before you pass the judgment. My late father left me some wealth and I have a sister to take care of. If you kill me now, the wealth and my sister will have no guardian.

*Umar:* Who will stand for your bail?

*Young man*: looking into the crowd, he pointed to Abu Dhar.

*Umar*: Do you agree to stand for him Abu Dhar?

*Abu Dhar*: Na'am (yes)

*Umar*: You stand for someone you don't know? If he doesn't return you will receive his penalty.

*Abu Dhar*: I accept.

The young man left.
After 2 days, and into the 3rd day there was no sign of him.

Everyone was scared for Abu Dhar who accepted to receive the death penalty if the man failed to show up.

Before the time for Maghrib, the boy appeared exhausted in appearance, and stood before Umar bin Khattab.

*Young man*:I have handed the wealth and the welfare of my sister to my uncle. I'm now yours. You may pass the penalty.

In great shock and surprise,

*Umar said*: Why did you return after having a chance to escape the penalty?

Young man: *I was afraid, it will appear that humanity has lost the ability to fulfill promises kept*.

Umar turned and looked at Abu Dhar: Why did you stand for him?

Abu Dhar: *I was afraid, it might appear that humanity has lost the will to do good to others!*.

This scenario pleased the brothers who wanted justice for their father's death and so, said they have forgiven the young man.

Umar: furiously asked, Why?

They said: *We are afraid, it will appear as thou forgiveness has lost place in the heart of humanity!*.

I have also painfully translated this beautiful message and passed it to you *in fear that it might appear as a reminder that doing good has lost place in humanity.*
```For Allah's sake, I encourage you to also pass it on,``` *in fear that it might appear spreading goodwill messages has lost place in humanity!*.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by Topmaike007(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2023
Reno don dey craze

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by mankan2k7(m): 9:33pm On May 05, 2023
Imagine trash coming out of this man. So he should not speak up but go to mosque or church instead.
No wonder naija is a corrupt country where everything is taking as destiny.

People stole mandate, people should not speak, they should move on.

Someone rule for 8 years of massive corruptions and sufferings melted out to the masses, all d president could say is please forgive me.

Omokri na anywhere belle Face.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by seguno2: 9:34pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:
To err is human.

Just pitying Ike's present predicament

Any pity for the organ harvesting victim
Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by JAYUK(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2023
Reno mockery,always putting his mouth in other people's business,if the family so loved their daughter so much,one of the siblings would have donated their kidney but they chose a poverty stricken boy gave him 270k with empty promises, our politicians should fix our amenities and stop this madness, health issues is no respecter of any person.
Reno should condemn the action taken by the Ekweremadu's and trying to curry cheap publicity by comparing northern Muslim to an entirely a different issue at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by JoeEeL(m): 9:34pm On May 05, 2023
jaybenugo:

Like how they covered the killing of deborah

Or how u were attacking ur own 'brother' Peter obi back to back?

Sometimes, the way this man talks enh...

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri by gbagyiza: 9:35pm On May 05, 2023
helinues:

He acted as a true father to save his daughter but the approach was wrong. I believe if he had followed the right steps, he could have found the right donor. The lesson I learned personally is that nobody is above the law in a country where things r working. He could have manipulated the system to be free if it was in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: Kano In Trouble - Governor Ganduje Says / Photos From The Wedding Reception Zahra & Ahmed Indimi / Soldiers Shoot Olajideide Sipe In Festac (A Lawyer) - Gaphic photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.