Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,151 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It (32128 Views)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Esji80(m): 5:52pm On May 06, 2023
grin angryNice one

grin grin I pray my 5k reverse ooo

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Slynation(m): 5:54pm On May 06, 2023
Many people doesn't even need the money for anything, they will just decide to take advantage of you since you are updating nice photos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by marvellous2222: 5:54pm On May 06, 2023
This same thing applicable to God Almighty, if you're ungrateful person, there will be a time the source of supply will be blocked.

So learn to appreciate God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by spagettiluv: 5:55pm On May 06, 2023
Esji80:
grin angryNice one

grin grin I pray my 5k reverse ooo

otilor grin
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by tesppidd: 5:57pm On May 06, 2023
Absuchat:
Me send 2500 to a Nigerian girl?
Unless the Aboki that prepares suya opposite my house no dey again.
Suya 1500 and two bottles of Trophy
Suya dey increase cholesterol oohh

grin
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by ledaman: 5:58pm On May 06, 2023
Some ladies species are ungrateful
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
Nice one from d bank. Make she go meet her papa wey born am make him give am money
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by ghiloman28(m): 5:59pm On May 06, 2023
The money they can’t get from their father and uncle they will still be misbehaving
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Pickmycall: 6:00pm On May 06, 2023
You don ever gift your younger siblings 1k?Ashawo

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by blaquemyc: 6:01pm On May 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
crying herself to sleep over what please? She doesn't appreciate it in the first place
You think she doesn't need the 2k?
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by blaquemyc: 6:02pm On May 06, 2023
MrDoGood:

Na yesterday. She suppose fit sleep tonight grin
The painment fit extend reach dis night na.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by ufuosman(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2023
Absuchat:
Me send 2500 to a Nigerian girl?
Unless the Aboki that prepares suya opposite my house no dey again.
Suya 1500 and two bottles of Trophy
😂😂😂😂
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by daluta: 6:03pm On May 06, 2023
Ladies are not commenting why grin
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:04pm On May 06, 2023
blaquemyc:
You think she doesn't need the 2k?
She might need it but she can't cry over it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by ufuosman(m): 6:04pm On May 06, 2023
Dem no born her to ask u to resend 😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Antipob777(f): 6:06pm On May 06, 2023
I can never associate with a broke man. This man is so poor and hungry.

There are many of them here in nairaland especially OBEDIENTS

Shameless man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by saphiere(f): 6:07pm On May 06, 2023
Seun you are evil. What in his post did he say he sent the money to a woman? What was/is the sign that he rejoiced over the reversal? Seun you are a misogynist

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by TheLoneCitizen(m): 6:08pm On May 06, 2023
RepoMan007:
$5. He tried considering we are in a country where many survive on less than $2 a day. Next time he should make it at least 6k or $12.

2$ is 1500
Why do you want to spend 1500 daily on feeding. What are you eating?

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
crying herself to sleep over what please? She doesn't appreciate it in the first place

It's not like she was going to send it back either so you have no point.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by saphiere(f): 6:11pm On May 06, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
Hello

From the tweet, gender is not stated anywhere, what am I missing?
God bless you. And no where is it stated that the man was rejoicing. Seun your platform is becoming a shame

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by blowjohn(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
The money no enter the girl acct at all.

U never hear of successful transfer wey get debit alert plus wey go even show for inside ur app only for ur bank to reverse it?
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:18pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
The money no enter the girl acct at all.
At all.

The nigga think we are that dumb, anyway, he's right to some extent going by the comments
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 06, 2023
Femisol:
The luckiest guy on earth grin

If not for Ubunja I for don mumu die for woman hand grin

Only if my bank can also reverse all transactions I did too.

Pls how can I reserve 3k I sent one babe wey no gree come?
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Absuchat(m): 6:20pm On May 06, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Lol

Don’t ever forget your role as a “provider and protector” because of mere Economy inflation.
When I no resemble her papa? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by BloomingDale(f): 6:20pm On May 06, 2023
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by BigYash: 6:21pm On May 06, 2023
Antipob777:

Shameless man.
And the lady in question was a billionaire asking for 2500 ,right? The same you will come preach gender equality tomorrow. But you can beg a man you are equal to 2500 undecided

Some of the Obedients you are calling out ,can take care of you till you reach menopause,no jokes. Same persons you are calling broke.

If girls were faithful and appreciative, men will willingly giving out to them without issue. Same girl go ask James #2500,ask Zed ,ask Seun,ask lala the same amount.. After bombing the whole of her contact, half fit pay.. Imagine 100 persons drop 2500 out of her 500 or more contacts weekly..

Guys don dey wise too.. Except for the fool that will always be fools..

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Absuchat(m): 6:22pm On May 06, 2023
Antipob777:

Shameless man.
I hope your toto no dey stink Sha? Cos I no go hustle make am only to settle with someone who has a smelling pot as pvssy
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:24pm On May 06, 2023
His Eleda was on duty.

Some women and their ingratitude sha....

Even If anyone gifts you 1k, say thank you.

You don't have it and didn't work for it.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by tobenuel(m): 6:25pm On May 06, 2023
Make una throw more light on this thread. How did bank reverse money already sent out?.. I need this update

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by MrDoGood(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2023
blaquemyc:
The painment fit extend reach dis night na.

cheesy
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Femisol(m): 6:26pm On May 06, 2023
grin grin Bros na to go scatter bank on Monday be dat oo grin
Aurielfinizu:

Pls how can I reserve 3k I sent one babe wey no gree come?
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Raalsalghul: 6:27pm On May 06, 2023
Slynation:
Many people doesn't even need the money for anything, they will just decide to take advantage of you since you are updating nice photos.

More reason you should ask for evidence before giving/lending any money.

For example, student comes to me with school fees challenges, I'd tell them to log in into their school portal to display their profile as well as message from school on defaulting of payments.

This doesn't apply to normal romantic gifting or gestures.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.