Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It (32105 Views)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Mohisah: 8:03pm On May 06, 2023
Absuchat:

Ogbeni no dey jump into discussion anyhow.... Take time and read preceding discussions before you join.... It costs nothing abeg
Sorry I misquoted you. I thought is the other bantering di guy for being happy bank reversed. Sorry mate
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Ubongdemaga: 8:09pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
The money no enter the girl acct at all.

Modified....For those quoting me

The guy make it looks as if he reported the lady and bank decided to obey him by transferring the money bk.
I think u r right.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Illegal1(m): 8:13pm On May 06, 2023
Absuchat:
Me send 2500 to a Nigerian girl? Unless the Aboki that prepares suya opposite my house no dey again. Suya 1500 and two bottles of Trophy
omoh......nairalanders,una go use laff kill person one day..
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Absuchat(m): 8:27pm On May 06, 2023
Mohisah:

Sorry I misquoted you. I thought is the other bantering di guy for being happy bank reversed. Sorry mate
No issues padi

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by LUAN1: 8:38pm On May 06, 2023
Esji80:
grin angryNice one

grin grin I pray my 5k reverse ooo

money wey she don use subscribe for tinder. And badoo
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by LUAN1: 8:40pm On May 06, 2023
Antipob777:
I can never associate with a broke man. This man is so poor and hungry.

There are many of them here in nairaland especially OBEDIENTS

Shameless man.
I am one of them. I'm broke and hungry.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Benega9(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2023
grin
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by LUAN1: 8:42pm On May 06, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

Pls how can I reserve 3k I sent one babe wey no gree come?
that your money, she don use am sub for badoo
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by kelspinall(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2023
lucky man...
2500 is small ok no prob but try saying thank you...
I don't know why gals find it difficult to be grateful...
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Slynation(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2023
Raalsalghul:

More reason you should ask for evidence before giving/lending any money.

For example, student comes to me with school fees challenges, I'd tell them to log in into their school portal to display their profile as well as message from school on defaulting of payments.

This doesn't apply to normal romantic gifting or gestures.
it's one of those things...The last time I uploaded when I went outside!! You are enjoying oO, you dey ball, you just dey chop your money was the messages I kept on receiving from some of my whatsapp contacts...!! Next week, come and see billings...!! Omo...I just weak!!

Me that is looking for money with red eye...!!

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Kelvin3476: 8:57pm On May 06, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
crying herself to sleep over what please? She doesn't appreciate it in the first place
she neveq knew it will be reversed, and rhe ir a liability fop not having what she i willing to reject
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2023
saphiere:
Seun you are evil. What in his post did he say he sent the money to a woman? What was/is the sign that he rejoiced over the reversal? Seun you are a misogynist

you deserve a long ban for this blasphemy...

😤😤😤
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Psoul(m): 9:26pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:

The guy make it looks as if he reported the lady and bank decided to obey him by transferring the money bk.

Exactly. Bank can never do such a thing. Banks do not have such right. The only time they can do that is only on criminal situation. Even at that, they can't even reverse the transaction. The worst they can do is to stop the recipient account from making any withdrawal.

Any bank that tries to make such reversal will put itself in a big trouble. You can sue them and they'll pay heavily for it.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by EUGENEINYANG(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2023
God wey do am for you go do am for me too 😒🙏🙏🙏🙏

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:11am On May 07, 2023
No lady was mentioned in the said text. The man said someone he did not say it is a lady
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by doneback04: 4:12am On May 07, 2023
Absuchat:
Me send 2500 to a Nigerian girl?
Unless the Aboki that prepares suya opposite my house no dey again.
Suya 1500 and two bottles of Trophy

grin grin grin Happy hour moment

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Goalnaldo(m): 6:20am On May 07, 2023
Mohisah:
How e take be lie... He was debited nd tnk God di bank network didn't credit di the receiver acc... abi u nvr buy recharge card and u got debited nd e no entr ur acc till maybe after a month u receive unexpected credit of one small token?
lol, it happened to me yesterday. I bought #500 data 3 days ago, i was debited but it didnt work only for me to see credit alert yesterday. I thought my helper had remembered me only to see 5h, hahaha

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by ChristianMuslim: 6:42am On May 07, 2023
Hakimi mood... Aje
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:22am On May 07, 2023
Foodqueen:

No, na you no understand. He called her and told her he transfer 2500 so she protested, howver, waiting for the money to drop in an assurance that its been sent. As usual, Nigeria poor banking system reversed it on the process.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by GPAdams(m): 7:27am On May 07, 2023
The guy even tried by adding N500 on top the urgent 2k yet she complained.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by SugarGirl44(f): 7:46am On May 07, 2023
Absuchat:
Me send 2500 to a Nigerian girl?
Unless the Aboki that prepares suya opposite my house no dey again.
Suya 1500 and two bottles of Trophy

And when you want sex, you better fvck those trophy bottles.
All hole na hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Absuchat(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

And when you want sex, you better fvck those trophy bottles.
All hole na hole.
That's safer than having to visit the Lab center every now and then to confirm the type of infection she dash you
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by JustPowerApps(m): 8:06am On May 07, 2023
This is nice👑, ungrateful people shouldn't have anything in life, they are worse than satan.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by donhils: 8:49am On May 07, 2023
But the guy's post didn't confirm the money was sent to a lady. He used 'someone' and 'they' and those are not gender specific words
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by CartelKenneth: 10:47am On May 07, 2023
The guy dey use VFD cheesy
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by KhingLufem1(m): 12:49pm On May 07, 2023
Okay
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by DJInfluence: 4:49pm On May 07, 2023
Does Nigeria men really thinks so low of our girls or are these just online trolls only?
The rate at which we denigrate our girls is just alarming. And that trend is growing faster than the country's inflation.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Tonalphs(f): 11:31am On May 09, 2023
grin his name Nimi means wisdom. It's an ijaw name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls / 6 Clichè Lies Nigerian Girls Need To Stop Telling - The Herald / Check Out My Pre-wedding Pictures.... November 26th, 2016 Is The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.