Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It (32150 Views)

After Viewing The Stew His Girlfriend Prepared With The N2,500 He Gave Her, The / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Any Guy Who Didn’t Spend Up To N15k On You This Year, Cut Him Off In 2018 - Joro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by WorldRichest: 6:28pm On May 06, 2023
Absuchat:
Me send 2500 to a Nigerian girl?
Unless the Aboki that prepares suya opposite my house no dey again.
Suya 1500 and two bottles of Trophy

After that, you will go and masturbate.

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Absuchat(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2023
WorldRichest:

After that, you will go and masturbate.
Yes and won't bother about going for HIV test

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by nedekid: 6:29pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:
The money no enter the girl acct at all.

Modified....For those quoting me

The guy make it looks as if he reported the lady and bank decided to obey him by transferring the money bk.
Exactly, the money did not enter her account. No how it will be reversed if it had actually entered her account.

4 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by patosky3310(m): 6:29pm On May 06, 2023
Did he request that the transaction be reversed?
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by vickydevoka(m): 6:30pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:

The guy make it looks as if he reported the lady and bank decided to obey him by transferring the money bk.
It doesn't work like that
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by AmazingELixir: 6:32pm On May 06, 2023
undecided

But there's no mention of the gender of the recipient in that man's tweet. The hate some guys have for women in this country is getting out of hand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Waffarianman(m): 6:34pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:

Maybe he alerted the bank 🏦🏧 that he made wrong transfer and ask bank to reverse ◀️ his money back.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 06, 2023
There is nothing bigger than the ego of a broke man

3 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by RepoMan007: 6:36pm On May 06, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

2$ is 1500
Why do you want to spend 1500 daily on feeding. What are you eating?
...less than $2 a day ...
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Myself2(m): 6:36pm On May 06, 2023
blaquemyc:
Good for him. The girl will be crying herself to sleep tonight. Urgent 2k otilo

You guys are very funny.
It appears the guy needed the money more than the girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Absuchat(m): 6:39pm On May 06, 2023
Myself2:

You guys are very funny.
It appears the guy needed the money more than the girl
And who owns the money in question?
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Absuchat(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2023
RepoMan007:
...less than $2 a day ...
The thing tire me o... 1500 wey na my breakfast sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by EBEk101(m): 6:41pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:

The good part is (she didn’t receive the money)
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by TruthTella(m): 6:44pm On May 06, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
Hello

From the tweet, gender is not stated anywhere, what am I missing?

They just love running women down.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Harrynight(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2023
Miracle No dey Tire Jesus 😂
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Solidkay(m): 6:47pm On May 06, 2023
Miracle no dey tire Jesus. grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by dinomcjohn: 6:54pm On May 06, 2023
Oh boy, God is good. Congrats
Correct.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by myrates: 6:55pm On May 06, 2023
I'm happy for u bro, those ungrateful elements don't appreciate.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Johzhier97(m): 7:00pm On May 06, 2023
blaquemyc:
Good for him. The girl will be crying herself to sleep tonight. Urgent 2k otilo
Oga dat was massive....2.5k too much oo...not even 2k.....Where una dey see all dis funds....
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Mohisah: 7:08pm On May 06, 2023
Absuchat:

The thing tire me o... 1500 wey na my breakfast sometimes
as na ur breakfast moni, who u gv? Pipu dat don't gv does hv a way to counter smth.... Even if the moni is #500 u nid to appreciate cos a labourer in a site wey I supervise, do lots of muscle work n receive 2.5k as pay nd u will be under a shelter nd receive 2.5k u dnt appreciate?..
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Monday60655(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2023
After the girl's account was credited, you still got a reversal from your so-called bank right? Continue lying, except the receiver's account was not credited.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Mohisah: 7:12pm On May 06, 2023
Diswan na eye opening already. Before I dash anybody moni, I go set my court debit order, Incase di idiot no go thank God for that token... Lol
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Mohisah: 7:15pm On May 06, 2023
Monday60655:
After the girl's account was credited, you still got a reversal from your so-called bank right? Continue lying, except the receiver's account was not credited.
How e take be lie... He was debited nd tnk God di bank network didn't credit di the receiver acc... abi u nvr buy recharge card and u got debited nd e no entr ur acc till maybe after a month u receive unexpected credit of one small token?
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by AlongCamePollie(m): 7:21pm On May 06, 2023
DaInferno:
u just gimme inspiration

Me too, bro. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Sucre6: 7:23pm On May 06, 2023
Absuchat:
Me send 2500 to a Nigerian girl?
Unless the Aboki that prepares suya opposite my house no dey again.
Suya 1500 and two bottles of Trophy

Nah man u be cool
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Monday60655(m): 7:24pm On May 06, 2023
Mohisah:
How e take be lie... He was debited nd tnk God di bank network didn't credit di the receiver acc... abi u nvr buy recharge card and u got debited nd e no entr ur acc till maybe after a month u receive unexpected credit of one small token?
Yes, that's quite understandable. But he said the girl did not appreciate it after receiving the said money. So how can she start appreciating what she has not received? My point is that we should not be blaming the said girl for this singular act except for other ones. Because her appreciation should have followed after receiving the money.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Truvelisback(m): 7:25pm On May 06, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 06, 2023
angry Every time I see people coming here to give wrong narratives about Nigerian ladies, na you na sabi ..me I have been meeting good ones, there level of trust and willness to help dey always amaze me , especially when you are a complete stranger to them.

3 Likes

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Absuchat(m): 7:33pm On May 06, 2023
Mohisah:
as na ur breakfast moni, who u gv? Pipu dat don't gv does hv a way to counter smth.... Even if the moni is #500 u nid to appreciate cos a labourer in a site wey I supervise, do lots of muscle work n receive 2.5k as pay nd u will be under a shelter nd receive 2.5k u dnt appreciate?..
Ogbeni no dey jump into discussion anyhow.... Take time and read preceding discussions before you join.... It costs nothing abeg
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Selfmotivated: 7:35pm On May 06, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Lol

Don’t ever forget your role as a “provider and protector” because of mere Economy inflation.
There is nothing like mere economy inflation but hard economic situation.
Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by iHateFraudsters: 7:43pm On May 06, 2023
MorolayoVictor:
Hello

From the tweet, gender is not stated anywhere, what am I missing?

You're observant

1 Like

Re: Man Rejoices As Bank Reverses N2,500 He Sent To Lady Who Didn’t Appreciate It by Machinegun91(m): 7:51pm On May 06, 2023
Foodqueen:

always defending themselves.

Evil doers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. / Would You Break Up With A Boyfriend Who Smokes Marijuana? / Man Proposes To Corper Girlfriend In Port Harcourt During Her Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.