Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop (2853 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / My Brother And The Wife Had Sex In My Room, Why Won't She Wash The Sheets? / Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2023
Please she came since 4pm and when she was about to go rain started.

I thought the rain would stop raining.

Now I have no intention of touching her but the weather is not smiling 🥶

The big issue here is that I don't have condoms with me and can't go out.

The rain isn't stopping and but it's still it looks like she'll sleep over unplanned. Scared of diving in raw 🥶
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Manigie: 8:22pm On May 07, 2023
Discipline yourself bro.... if you ain't got condoms, don't risk it, before you go regretting it the rest of your life....

Anyway, that's me sha....

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by illicit(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2023
Ask her if she came with condoms nah

7 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:41pm On May 07, 2023
I can spend a night with a girl without sex so u can also do it. But on a second thought, this is why every guy must always have a cd at home. Never run out of it. It will save us all frm so many vices

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by garriAndsugar: 8:44pm On May 07, 2023
Sex sex sex, always on the mind of Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by OJODEL10(m): 8:55pm On May 07, 2023
please sleep and stop disturbing us else your next action will forever change your status for life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 07, 2023
I’m happy for you sad

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by texannaija: 8:58pm On May 07, 2023
lovediehatelive:

The rain isn't stopping and but it's still it looks like she'll sleep over unplanned. Scared of diving in raw 🥶

You already know wetin you go do….
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Modifire(m): 9:04pm On May 07, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Maadafakkaaaa
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Allisgud: 9:10pm On May 07, 2023
U don already nack finish,u dey find our mouths make u say na we push u abi

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by kelspinall(m): 9:25pm On May 07, 2023
lols
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by falcon01: 9:38pm On May 07, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Get a Blow Jab and sleep!
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Gee64: 9:52pm On May 07, 2023
The narrow way to regrets is sweet. cry

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by galantjoe(m): 3:44am On May 08, 2023
You can practice withdrawal method
Drink enough water before each round, so that once you are about to cum withdraw your prick and ejaculate on your bedsheets. Then go to toilet to urinate, use your urine to wash your prick.

Washing prick with own urine immediately after sxx help to prevent some infection

5 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by immortalmortal: 3:49am On May 08, 2023
Do what you have to do

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Smartguyboy(m): 4:32am On May 08, 2023
galantjoe:
Drink enough water before each round, so that once you are about to cum withdraw your prick and ejaculate on your bedsheets. Then go to toilet to urinate, use your urine to wash your prick.

Washing prick with own urine immediately after sxx help to prevent some infection
Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by koladata(m): 4:42am On May 08, 2023
do it raw , then post how to solve your std problem later
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by galantjoe(m): 9:39am On May 08, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Nonsense

Believe it or not; it works for me.
However it doesn't mean I will chukking all pussies in the world

I mean fuccckking one's partner

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Kiddogarcia(m): 10:18am On May 08, 2023
Kilokanmi.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement tho
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Nobody: 11:48am On May 08, 2023
lovediehatelive:

Do nothing grin grin
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by Starboytwo(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2023
Rain cannot fall and i have you in my house overnight, we must fork.

Forget condom. Just close your eyes for a sec, connect with Baba and declare “God, I turn every/any positive to negative in this girls body” then, proceed.

Cum inside or not, nothing do you, God gat you.

Pls remember, “close your eyes and connect with Baba God”
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 9:42am On May 10, 2023
😥

Update guys.

The summary is that never keep a goat and yam in the same place.

And don't enter kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

Me that swear never to enter raw especially after reading all that's happening on nairaland front page.

Now I've been restless ever since, calling her all the time.

I pray she doesn't get pregnant and I don't want any yanmayanma to enter me o 🥵

Konji na baerstarrd!!! 😰 cry
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2023
Manigie:
Discipline yourself bro.... if you ain't got condoms, don't risk it, before you go regretting it the rest of your life....

Anyway, that's me sha....

Konji na baerstarrd 🥵
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2023
illicit:
Ask her if she came with condoms nah

Too late 😰

She's not that kind of girl
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 9:45am On May 10, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
I can spend a night with a girl without sex so u can also do it. But on a second thought, this is why every guy must always have a cd at home. Never run out of it. It will save us all frm so many vices

That's the rule bro.

But the devil waits patiently for you to looseguard, then knack you hard 😥
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2023
falcon01:
Get a Blow Jab and sleep!

That one they they always talked about led to another that night.

😥
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2023
Gee64:
The narrow way to regrets is sweet. cry

True 😰
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 9:47am On May 10, 2023
galantjoe:

I wish.

My head was full and cloudy.
All these things no come my mind.
Re: What Should I Do? Stuck With Her In My Room And This Rain Won't Stop by lovediehatelive(m): 9:48am On May 10, 2023
koladata:
do it raw , then post how to solve your std problem later

I hope and pray no std 😭🥶

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank Loan / I'm I Pregnant! Help! / Have You Gotten A Girl Pregnant Before? Share Your Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.