Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

About Dreams - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Dreams (10177 Views)

Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 1:35pm On May 21, 2023
Richdee1:

Alright sir, thanks a lot

Let me use myself as an example.

Catfish
I use to dream, anytime I see water, there is always catfish inside the water. Or I will see myself catching the catfish. Meaning, everywhere I go, troubles and severe attacks awaits me.

Right now; I no longer see catfish in waters. All the catfish has disappeared. Meaning , there will be no more attacks or troubles. No physical Satanic enemy is around me.

School In Dream
I use to dream for the last 16 plus years, seeing myself in classroom, taking test and exams. Meaning Sixteen plus years of severe trials and suffering I endure.

Right Now, I see myself in the dream looking at my exam result and that I have graduated. Meaning I have past all my test and overcome my trials.

Right Now in my dream, I don't walk on the soil. I fly and move in the air.

ABOUT YOUR DREAMS
As long as that school dream remain in your life, you will not progress. You will always fail in every areas where you should succeed. Why? Because external powers is currently at work in your life and against your life.

Even if you rise, they will work your life to bring you down (stagnation). Rising and falling.

About Yahoo, it is God permissive will. God will not allow you to progress through yahoo. That is why he will allow enemies to attack your progress, while he himself will use the attacks of your enemies to reshape you into his perfect will.

I repeat; as long as you keep seeing yourself in classroom, taking test and exams, you will never progress without God.

MY ADVICE

1. Walk away from sexual relationship. It will do you more harm than good. I have not touch or sex a woman for 12 years, I did not die. Although my mind fluctuate, but I learn to cope without sex.

2. As you say, go for service (NYSC)

3. Be ready to suffer more as long as that dream is active. Be more prepare to go through severe trials and struggles for many years.

4. Use your trials to be more of a good person. Be closer to God through the advice below.

5. Prayer is the key to every spiritual door. Pray everyday. Buy a book, and write prayer point. You will learn more on to pray by praying.

Pray for about 1 or 2 hours every night or afternoon and you will see visions of what is happening in the spiritual realm. God Himself will help you and reveal his will for your life.

1 hour petition/intercessory prayer
1 hour offensive warfare

Just make prayer your habit and praying in the midnight or afternoon your way of life. You will see changes in your life.

I warn you to avoid sexual intimacy with yeye women. Sex will give you unnecessary delays in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Dreams by MrPOTUS: 12:09pm On May 22, 2023
@Littlechild

Afternoon sir.

There are these constant dreams I always have.

1.) Always seeing myself living in my former house that I moved out of about 4 years ago. This one is the most frequent of them.

2.) Always seeing myself in my secondary school with my secondary school buddies. I don't dream this one much often.

(There are times I get these dreams (especially the first one) more than once in a single night, there was a time I had it 4 different times in a single night)

3.) Writing exams and not able to answer or finish before the allotted time. (Sometimes, the exams are in my former school). This one comes once in a while.

I dream alot, almost everyday, I also had good ones, but the bad ones occur 90% of the time.
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 3:49pm On May 22, 2023
@Richdee1

I must say this to you before I go.

Satan can not create anything, he can only destroy. The reason I asked you to walk away from sex is because, whatever Satan has tampered, can only be restore by God.

You will pay a heavy price for many years over your mistake just to get back on your feet again. God will use your mistake to discipline you. He does this so that, your mistake will not repeat itself again.

For every mistake has is own consequences

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 4:09pm On May 22, 2023
MrPOTUS:
@Littlechild

Afternoon sir.

There are these constant dreams I always have.

1.) Always seeing myself living in my former house that I moved out of about 4 years ago. This one is the most frequent of them.

2.) Always seeing myself in my secondary school with my secondary school buddies. I don't dream this one much often.

(There are times I get these dreams (especially the first one) more than once in a single night, there was a time I had it 4 different times in a single night)

3.) Writing exams and not able to answer or finish before the allotted time. (Sometimes, the exams are in my former school). This one comes once in a while.

I dream alot, almost everyday, I also had good ones, but the bad ones occur 90% of the time.

I have had both your experience and I overcome them. How did I overcome them? I will share my stories soon.

Your first and second dream are symbolic.

First Dreams, mean you are still connected to foundational powers. Powers from your family are at work against your life.

Second School Dreams, means you are in the school of the spirit. Trials, unnatural struggles and hardship, suffering in stagnation.

As long as that school dream remain in your life, you will not progress. You will always fail in every areas where you are suppose to succeed.

The cause for the unnatural struggle shows that external powers is currently at work in your life and against your potential.

Even if you rise, these evil powers will work on your life to bring you down (stagnation).

Rising and falling.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by MrPOTUS: 6:22pm On May 22, 2023
Littlechild:

I have had both your experience and I overcome them. How did I overcome them? I will share my stories soon.

Your first and second dream are symbolic.

First Dreams, mean you are still connected to foundational powers. Powers from your family are at work against your life.

Second School Dreams, means you are in the school of the spirit. Trials, unnatural struggles and hardship, suffering in stagnation.

As long as that school dream remain in your life, you will not progress. You will always fail in every areas where you are suppose to succeed.

The cause for the unnatural struggle shows that external powers is currently at work in your life and against your potential.

Even if you rise, these evil powers will work on your life to bring you down (stagnation).

Rising and falling.

Thank you boss. Will be expecting your own story.

I took a nap this afternoon and still dreamt of living in my former house with my father.

Funny enough, I told my dad about these dreams years ago, he said he also use to have them when he was young.

Always seeing himself in his former house and former workplace.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Richdee1(m): 6:50pm On May 22, 2023
Littlechild:
@Richdee1

I must say this to you before I go.

Satan can not create anything. He can only destroy. The reason I asked you to walk away from sex is because, whatever Satan has tampered, can only be restore by God.

You will pay a heavy price for many years over your mistake just to get back on your feet again. God will use your mistake to discipline you. He does this so that, your mistake will not repeat itself again.

For every mistake had consequences

Are you trying to say I'll suffer for years before I stand strong and up again??
Ah!!! This is too much to be honest, I'm not getting any younger

I've wasted lot of years because of my not understanding how this works
If I ask for mercy won't he show me??
I thought he is a merciful God🙏..

Lot of people are waiting for my greatness.
I really don't want to to take years
God help me
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 10:08pm On May 22, 2023
Richdee1:

Are you trying to say I'll suffer for years before I stand strong and up again??
Ah!!! This is too much to be honest, I'm not getting any younger

I've wasted lot of years because of my not understanding how this works
If I ask for mercy won't he show me??
I thought he is a merciful God🙏..

Lot of people are waiting for my greatness.
I really don't want to to take years
God help me

God said that, one thing He can never do as God is for him to reduce our trials. He said we should ask him for more grace to help us overcome our trials.

Immediately I heard this word from God, I stop complaining. I began to expect more temptation, trials and suffering. I embrace my cross and die daily. I carried my heavy cross and I kept on walking in the wilderness. I was tasty, hungry and tired, but I kept on walking.

Richdee1. You can't use short cut. You must take every course in the college of God.

I am not trying to discourage you, but I need to be honest with you. Any definition that is not close to the truth will bring you life delays and will also prevents you from understanding truth.

Always remember that time is on the side of truth. The longer it takes, the clearer it becomes and the stronger its rightness.
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Thank you boss. Will be expecting your own story.

I took a nap this afternoon and still dreamt of living in my former house with my father.

Funny enough, I told my dad about these dreams years ago, he said he also use to have them when he was young.

Always seeing himself in his former house and former workplace.

The reason I delayed in sharing my experience here is because I am receiving more download. I will mention you when I share my school story soon .
Re: About Dreams by FarmTech(m): 11:02pm On May 22, 2023
Littlechild:

Catfish
I use to dream, anytime I see water, there is always catfish inside the water. Or I will see myself catching the catfish. Meaning, everywhere I go, troubles and severe attacks awaits me.

Right now; I no longer see catfish in waters. All the catfish has disappeared. Meaning , there will be no more attacks or troubles. No physical Satanic enemy is around me.

School In Dream
I use to dream for the last 26 years, seeing myself in classroom, taking test and exams. Meaning Sixteen plus years of severe trials and suffering I endure.

Right Now, I see myself in the dream looking at my exam result and that I have graduated. Meaning I have past all my test and overcome my trials.

ABOUT YOUR DREAMS
As long as that school dream remain in your life, you will not progress. You will always fail in every areas where you should succeed. Why? Because external powers is currently at work in your life and against your life.

Even if you rise, they will work your life to bring you down (stagnation). Rising and falling.

About Yahoo, it is God permissive will. God will not allow you to progress through yahoo. That is why he will allow enemies to attack your progress, while he himself will use the attacks of your enemies to reshape you into his perfect will.

I repeat; as long as you keep seeing yourself in classroom, taking test and exams, you will never progress without God.

MY ADVICE

1. Walk away from sexual relationship. It will do you more harm than good. I have not touch or sex a woman for 12 years, I did not die. Although my mind fluctuate, but I learn to cope without sex.

3. Be ready to suffer more as long as that dream is active. Be more prepare to go through severe trials and struggles for many years.

4. Use your trials to be more of a good person. Be closer to God through the advice below.

5. Prayer is the key to every spiritual door. Pray everyday. Buy a book, and write prayer point. You will learn more on to pray by praying.

Pray for about 1 or 2 hours every night or afternoon and you will see visions of what is happening in the spiritual realm. God Himself will help you and reveal his will for your life.

1 hour offensive warfare

Just make prayer your habit and praying in the midnight or afternoon your way of life. You will see changes in your life.

I warn you to avoid sexual intimacy with yeye women. Sex will give you unnecessary delays in life.
Hmm. Flying in the dream. I thought they said it is witchcraft? A number of times in the past Ive seen myself flying upright, using my hand to control my speed and direction. I even used it to cross a river. The experience were sweet though since I'm interested in building and flying an aircraft one day.
Thanks for explaining that school dream.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 2:55am On May 23, 2023
@yarimo
Thank you for following up. But instead, follow my lostchild moniker. You will get update there.

Thank you once again.
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 3:10am On May 23, 2023
FarmTech:

Hmm. Flying in the dream. I thought they said it is witchcraft? A number of times in the past Ive seen myself flying upright, using my hand to control my speed and direction. I even used it to cross a river. The experience were sweet though since I'm interested in building and flying an aircraft one day.
Thanks for explaining that school dream.

About school in my dreams, I will mention you when I share my own experience and how I overcome.

You use to fly in your dream? It shows that you possessed powers in God. I mean, your spiritual man is very strong and powerful.

This dream occurred especially when people are very prayerful.

It is fun for a person to move in the air. You use you hand and you also control your speed. Trust me, this dream of a person flying and moving in the air is very enjoyable.
Re: About Dreams by MrPOTUS: 9:35am On May 23, 2023
Littlechild:

The reason I delayed in sharing my experience here is because I am receiving more download. I will mention you when I share my school story soon .

Ok, thanks!

Will look forward to it.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by yarimo(m): 12:08pm On May 23, 2023
Littlechild:
@yarimo
Thank you for following up. But instead, follow my lostchild moniker. You will get update there.

Thank you once again.
Alright thanks bro

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by yarimo(m): 12:10pm On May 23, 2023
Littlechild:
@yarimo

Thank you once again.
but don't take my post in politics sections as personal please, in politics everyone has constitutional rights of choice

2 Likes

Re: About Dreams by youngreva(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2023
Littlechild:

Catfish

School In Dream
I use to dream for the last 16 plus years, seeing myself in classroom, taking test and exams. Meaning Sixteen plus years of severe trials and suffering I endure.

ABOUT YOUR DREAMS

MY ADVICE

1 hour offensive warfare

Seems this post is for me

I repeatedly have this classroom dreams I’m bewildered, I had this same dream just this early morning and I’m now seeing your post

In the dream I was in a school environment but I got distracted, I don’t know if it’s some forces but I saw there was beautiful multiple girls and all smiling one even told me she likes me and drew me closer,

Another scene I remembered that fateful day was exam but somehow I forgot, then I ran to the classrooms seeing my mates and I saw a group of friends and sat close but by then I saw they all had paper to write but I wasn’t with any ,

I then went out and as if I knew what to do I saw a woman somewhat familiar who I presume I do call mummy, she’s a teacher in the school and I asked her to give me my answer sheet, she whine me small and then gave me , then I ran with another girl beside me and went to take my tests by now the teacher came in and was about calling a list then I woke up.

Being in class room or taking tests in dreams is a reoccurrence in my life and I’m really bothered fr
Re: About Dreams by FarmTech(m): 9:18pm On May 23, 2023
Littlechild:

About school in my dreams, I will mention you when I share my own experience and how I overcome.

You use to fly in your dream? It shows that you possessed powers in God. I mean, your spiritual man is very strong and powerful.

This dream occurred especially when people are very prayerful.

It is fun for a person to move in the air. You use you hand and you also control your speed. Trust me, this dream of a person flying and moving in the air is very enjoyable.

Thanks for the explanation. Will be expecting your school dream experience. I also have that kind dream in the past.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 11:16pm On May 23, 2023
yarimo:
but don't take my post in politics sections as personal please, in politics everyone has constitutional rights of choice

I am not here to discus politics. I am here to discus spirituality. Feel free to share your opinion, disagree and agree on anything that won your interest.

smiley
Re: About Dreams by yarimo(m): 11:19pm On May 23, 2023
Littlechild:

I am not here to discus politics. I am here to discus spirituality. Feel free to share your opinion, disagree and agree on anything that won your interest.

smiley
thank you very much bro , may god bless you.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2023
youngreva:

I repeatedly have this classroom dreams I’m bewildered, I had this same dream just this early morning and I’m now seeing your post

In the dream I was in a school environment but I got distracted, I don’t know if it’s some forces but I saw there was beautiful multiple girls and all smiling one even told me she likes me and drew me closer,

Another scene I remembered that fateful day was exam but somehow I forgot, then I ran to the classrooms seeing my mates and I saw a group of friends and sat close but by then I saw they all had paper to write but I wasn’t with any ,

I then went out and as if I knew what to do I saw a woman somewhat familiar who I presume I do call mummy, she’s a teacher in the school and I asked her to give me my answer sheet, she whine me small and then gave me , then I ran with another girl beside me and went to take my tests by now the teacher came in and was about calling a list then I woke up.

Being in class room or taking tests in dreams is a reoccurrence in my life and I’m really bothered fr

I will mention you when I share my own experience and how I overcome this class-room dream. I will also go into deep details for better understanding.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 12:54am On May 24, 2023
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 12:59am On May 24, 2023
youngreva:

I have explain a bit about this dream, but something is not right in this your dream.

You are in the college of God. (school of the spirit)

You have to be careful of women/woman. I don't know if you are married, but your dream is also telling you that women/woman will distract you from overcoming your trials.

This may cause you more life delays.
Re: About Dreams by youngreva(m): 8:24am On May 24, 2023
Littlechild:

I have explain a bit about this dream, but something is not write in this your dream.

You have to be careful of women/woman. I don't know if you are married, but your dream is also telling you that women/woman will distract you from overcoming your trials.

You’re not far from the truth
Re: About Dreams by youngreva(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2023
Littlechild:

I have explain a bit about this dream, but something is not write in this your dream.

I already have the hint of this , because I run into some issues when I get a new girlfriend or have sex with any girl who’s not my own, sometimes stds, emotional problems, the last one I broke up with said she won’t leave me Naso she call police for me , I just realize recently that having multiple sex partners isn’t for me . Even if others can do it and get away with it I can’t .

2 Likes

Re: About Dreams by youngreva(m): 8:39am On May 24, 2023
Littlechild:

Another thing I also noticed is people or friends do switch up on me, a lot of incidents has made me realize friends are not for me because they tend to change entirely both boys or girls , I’ve been betrayed by many I hardly keep friends because of this reason but still it always happens that people I have good intentions for and call my friends they always pay me with bad so I decided to stick to being alone and stop trusting people

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 10:50am On May 24, 2023
youngreva:

I already have the hint of this , because I run into some issues when I get a new girlfriend or have sex with any girl who’s not my own, sometimes stds, emotional problems, the last one I broke up with said she won’t leave me Naso she call police for me , I just realize recently that having multiple sex partners isn’t for me . Even if others can do it and get away with it I can’t .

1. Pay attention to your dreams, especially the ones repetition ones.

2. Life is a personal race. Also learn to carry your own cross.

3. Keep company with the wise and you will become wise. If you make friends with stupid people, you will be ruined. (Proverbs 13:20

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by MelodicVoice(m): 12:31pm On May 24, 2023
Pls in my dream this happen to me so many time i will be running but i still wont move out of that place
Re: About Dreams by dnawah(m): 2:39pm On May 24, 2023
Lostchild:
If you are a person with the wilderness experience, you will keenly read and understand the entire write-up.

Any dream you keep having always. I mean, a dream that keep repeating itself in your life is not ordinary. It is a message and it has a significant meaning.

ABOUT DREAMS
Dream is what you see or what you experience in the spiritual dimension. When in your dream world, your physical reality do now not exist. When in your physical reality, your dream world look unreal.

The difference between dream and reality is that a dream is what you are personally dreaming, but physical reality is what everyone is collectively dreaming.

Some people have more spiritual powers to control themself in their dream world as much as the collective dream world. Since reality is grounded by awareness, you are able to change reality by affecting and changing the awareness of people.

Types Of Dream
There are two kind of dreams. 1 Open dreams. 2 Symbolic dreams. Open dreams is different from symbolic dreams.

OPEN DREAMS do not need interpretation. Within open dreams, we have what we called internal download.

Internal Download is like seeing tomorrow or upcoming event in your sleep. God or angels will take event from the future and upload them into your spirit consciousness (eyes). As you sleep, your spirit man will see future event, things that must happen

SYMBOLIC DREAMS are the most accurate. It is also the most difficult to understand. For example, school or writing exam in dreams, simply means your trials of faith - stagnation. An apple in a dreams mean foreign currency. A bird in dream means a life of peace. Fishes in dream simple means, money or wealth. Among all the fishes, Cat fish simple means, a brutal enemy or Satanic agent is around you. When you see a cat fish in your dream, just know that there is big trouble coming your way. Satan is about to manipulate and use someone that is living around you. He/she is a proxy of demons that is about to attack you.

Joseph has a special kind of gift of knowledge due to his high calling. His ability to tell or explain the meaning of symbolic dreams came through external download. For example, when Joseph stood before Pharaoh (Genesis 41:1-7) there were angels behind the scene.

The angels instantly transfer the meaning of Pharaoh dreams to Joseph via external download. It is like a data transfer from the unseen spirits to the human vessel. I have had this experience in different level.

Read On
can u enterpret this for me?
I my dream some times ago my late father was so angry with his people.asking them why did allow i and my sister to suffer.
Re: About Dreams by diogo23: 5:37pm On May 24, 2023
willi926:
My question is, do dreams mean different things to all human or similar to every human. Cos when ever I dream of receiving money in my dream, I do wake up happy cos I know surely that day money must enter my hand. But in ur case u said that u receiving money in ur dream brought about decline in ur financial life. So please help me clarify the question above.
Exactly same thing with me, Anytime I received money in my dreams that day i will be very happy because I'm sure I will get money
Re: About Dreams by diogo23: 5:39pm On May 24, 2023
Littlechild:

All symbolic dreams have same definition and meanings.

I don't want to force you to believe. I respect people opinions, belief and experience. I just don't want to use my own experience to suppress your life experience.

Money in dream is financial loss. Like I said before, your own life experience will teach you a more better lessons.
Money in my dreams mean good things and i always receive money
Re: About Dreams by diogo23: 5:42pm On May 24, 2023
Littlechild:

When you go online to look for dream interpretation or spiritual guidance, you will be misled. Men like you are the reasons why I share my real life esoteric reality

Snakes in your dreams are enemies
Fishes in your dream is wealth

Snake eating your finance
Snake around your finance.

The meaning of your dream is evident before you.

I had a dream were I was catching fish from big ocean and be put it in small pound what does it mean?
Re: About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 7:26pm On May 24, 2023
dnawah:
can u enterpret this for me?
I my dream some times ago my late father was so angry with his people.asking them why did allow i and my sister to suffer.

As the scripture (Hebrews 9:27) says; It is appointed unto men to die once, and after that be judge by God.
smiley
Re: About Dreams by dnawah(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2023
Lostchild:

As the scripture (Hebrews 9:27) says; It is appointed unto men to die once, and after that be judge by God.
smiley
this one no get anything to do with my dream.1 Samuel 28 1-24 read it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / I Once Used To Be Uniben Bad Girl / Reply I Gave To An American Woman Before She Blocked Me On Facebook. Naija Sorry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.