Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,224 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

About Dreams - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About Dreams (10137 Views)

Why Am I Having Wet Dreams.....am Confused / How To Find Nice Man Of Your Dreams And Receive A Marriage Proposal In Nigeria / Understanding Why We Dream And Necessary Spiritual Steps After Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Dreams by Dave10000(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
CAN WE CHAT PRIVATE PLEASE🙏
MY EMAIL: DONDDONDK@GMAIL.COM

Authority717:

Though I was labeled the special child while still living with my grandparents but I didn't pay attention to it. Even when I was brought to the city, people still get to tell me the same thing. There was a time I travelled to the village for Christmas and my other grandma told me that they are waiting for me to bring fulfill destiny because there are people whose destiny is attached to mine.

Barely six months after my encounter, I backslide. I started giving in to desires of the flesh. I went back to my vomit. I lost everything, I mean everything. Though gradually but I couldn't summon the courage to start over again. A friend of mine came to visit, we ended up having sex. I felt something leaving me but because I had become spiritually weak, I wasn't sensitive enough to put an end to it. I went back to smoking. At that time, I have two other friends that we pray and fast together. I ended up segregating myself from them. My prayer life went back to Zero. No visions, the voice became distorted until it went still. I lost my most cherished companion. I went back to how I used to be. Before then, I had a dream that about the three of us praying and in the dream, I saw that as we're praying, asking God for something in particular, a bible like gift was handed to my two friends. I also asked for mine but I was told that I wasn't ready. I will attach the pictures below because I told my friend immediately I woke up about the dream and I still have the screenshot. Today, they are both in the UK and I'm still here in Nigeria, rising and falling like Naira to dollar.

Something happened in 2021 that I will never forget. A close cousin of mine hit the jackpot through a means I know nothing of. Of course, he won't tell anyone. He bought a car but because he couldn't drive, I became his right hand man. We go everywhere together. Because the money was coming massively, he said he wants to invest and asked for my input. Being who I am, I gave him investment options and he opt in for the Garri processing factory investment. He bought the land in another state and this takes like 5 - 6 hours driving distance from where we live. Sometimes, I do the driving to and fro. And we could do this 3-4 times a week. I was literally serving him but never knew he had something else in mind for me.

We traveled as usual. The processing factory is already at the final stage for production. That day, around 5am, we went to their general market to source for cassava to buy. That day was hectic and we couldn't return back home. So he said there is a cousin of his who we can spend the night at their place( an hour driving distance to the factory) and travel back home after checking the production process the next day. As usual, I didn't question him. We got to his cousin's place, we ate and the cousin asked if I smoke and I told him yes. He gave me a blunt to puff and that was it. I lost consciousness immediately. Note that all these while we were traveling, nobody knows my whereabout. I will just carry my bag and follow my cousin. But this particular day, as God will have it, I told one of my female friend that I was supposed to attend her sister's wedding why I couldn't show up and told her where I travelled to and who travelled with. She was the one I called immediately I felt something was wrong after taking the puff and I just told her to pray for me before I went limp.

While still unconscious, I saw that my friend praying for me. Interceding on my behalf and i woke up shouting Jesus from my state of unconsciousness to reality. I saw my cousin, with his so called cousin, an elderly man and another guy surrounding me. I was in their midst. Immediately I opened my eyes, the elderly man went to sit down, my cousin left with the other two guys. I struggled to stand up and asked what went wrong. Nobody answered me. They all left me alone. When I checked my phone, that my friend already called more than 30times. When she couldn't reach me, she called my step sister and told her she wants to speak with me that I am with a said cousin that they should call my cousin to give me the phone. That act alone saved me from whatever my cousin was planning for me. Later that night, I overheard the elderly man speaking on phone that what he was given didn't work oo. Then I heard my cousin's cousin asking my cousin why he would bring a pastor. My cousin replied him that he didn't know I still attend church because he always makes sure we are always together even on Sundays. Truth is, I didn't attend church again after I backslide. Next day, I told my cousin to drop me at the park that I'm going home. He did after some arguments and gave me 3k for transport. I didn't know what came over me but I gave a madman 1k from the money at the park and used the remaining for transport. Note this: this my cousin has never given me cash before except that day. He made several attempts afterwards that I should travel with him but I strongly object. Alot of things happened between us until I left for service in May 2021.

Life hasn't been easy since then till now. Sheyb I'm supposed to move closer to God, nah I didn't. Struggles for survival keeps drawing me away from God. After my POP, my cousin called me offering me an employment as his factory manager. I refused. He called again that I should become his Sales manager ( I did that after the travelling experience. I was selling bags of garri for him and get my commission on each sales I make). I lied to him that I was engaged even though I wasn't. Deep down, I know I will be walking back into another trap and I may not survive it this time around.

God did help me. Two days to the expiration of my house rent, I got an online job and because of being streetwise, I made $1k. Rented a self con, bought the necessary things I needed and started teaching in a private school. The online job didn't last one month before the company closed down but I already had a roof over my head and a bed to sleep on.

The 20k teaching job was the only thing I have on me right now for survival. Fast-forward to May this Year, when I had no money to renew my house rent. Again, I was already thinking of going back to my cousin and accept his offer. Hunger almost blinded me. God did it again. I went through my working email and I saw a text from a potential client since August 2022 and replied him. I got almost $3k from him. I got an apartment, bought some equipments for fast food joint business. When I moved into this new area, I met a lady and we ended up having sex the very first day we met. The second time we had sex, my client blocked me for no reason. He was supposed to send me some money that very day but he blocked me. After that, I started having weird dreams. I have seen myself countless times in my secondary school with my old friends. Sometimes I will wake up with strange marks on my back. I later confronted this said lady and she told me she has a spiritual husband and told me things I won't believe. I have a record of some of our conversations. I told her recently that I don't want her around me. She said she already sees it coming and that she's not surprised.

The only thing I have right now is the 20k teaching job and the equipments I bought to start a business because I know going back is not even an option.

I want to go back to serving God. I want to get my life back on track. I know I have wasted enough time listening to myself and doing things that's not of God. I remember when one of my trio friends told me that it seems I'm very stubborn and even spiritually, I love to question God a lot. Of recent, the three of us had a WhatsApp call and he told me he saw me lying under a staircase curled up with cold. He said I have become spiritually cold and I will pay a price for going against God's will for my life.

This is not ignorance on my part because I know what I must do to get what I want. I know how God works. I know what it means to be spiritually inclined but I lack the zeal and the Will to take charge of my life. I know I'm not getting any younger and the more I delay, the more the enemy uses my life to play Chess.

This is me admitting my wrong doings and where I lost it with God. I am trying to get my life back. I have once again become a shadow of myself but no self pity because I know it's as a result of my wrongdoings. I know all what God wants from me is total submission of my life. I am born to be great. Even if I don't want , for the sake of those who's destiny is attached to mine, I must not fail.

Sharing this with you guys really relieved me off a lot of burden. I hope my story inspire alot of folks out there trying to find a purpose for their existence. God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Nwaotu10(m): 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2023
Good day, sir.

I was in the dream and my late Dad handed over a black hen to me.

This dream has been bothering me alot because I don't know what it means.

Please, kindly interpret it for me.
May God continue to bless you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 1:44pm On Nov 11, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Good day, sir.

I was in the dream and my late Dad handed over a black hen to me.

This dream has been bothering me alot because I don't know what it means.

Please, kindly interpret it for me.
May God continue to bless you abundantly.

Dream like this comes from the powers and forces of idols.

About your dream "a hen" means a woman. 💆

God said that', whoever that refused to live a prayerful and waring life is on his own.
Re: About Dreams by Nwaotu10(m): 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2023
Lostchild:

Dream like this comes from the powers and forces of idols.

About your dream "a hen" means a woman. 💆

God said that', whoever that refused to live a prayerful and waring life is on his own.

Thanks alot.
Two days after the dream, I met a new babe that I wanted to be close to, but I felt a bad vibe from her. I know I'm not that godly, but I sensed something was not right about her.

I'm spiritual. God used to reveal things to me, but my shortcomings prevented me from getting closer to God and fully surrendering to Him.

2 Likes

Re: About Dreams by Lostchild(m): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2023
SonOfHercules:
I dreamt I saw a dog chasing me. Pls I wanna know the meaning? Everyone around was trying to stop the dog but it refused. Pls can someone interpret it to me?

That dog you see chaising you is the Spirit of sexual lust chaising you. The dog wants to enter your body, and you are running away
Re: About Dreams by GodKhalifa: 2:49am On Dec 09, 2023
Nwaotu10:
Please sir, what could it signify in a dream to own a poetry farm, witness healthy chicks growing well, and then unexpectedly have two of them escape from the cage while I'm feeding them?

I humbly await for your interpretation.
just try and b writing more port like this

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by youngreva(m): 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2023
Re: About Dreams by babacos: 4:47am On Dec 12, 2023
Lost child I have been following your post for quite sometime. I have this scarier dream which I don't seem to understand. About three months back I saw the skull of human heads in my dream which I don't know what it meant and ever since then I have been praying against foundational powers in my family...just yesterday I had another human skull dream but this one a cracked/broken human skull please lostchild talk to me..I am really confused here.. thanks
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
babacos:
Lost child I have been following your post for quite sometime. I have this scarier dream which I don't seem to understand. About three months back I saw the skull of human heads in my dream which I don't know what it meant and ever since then I have been praying against foundational powers in my family...just yesterday I had another human skull dream but this one a cracked/broken human skull please talk to me..I am really confused here.. thanks

Death in dream means death in physical and spiritual reality. The skull symbolize a special aspect of your life that physically and spiritually dead and has become a (dry bone)
Re: About Dreams by babacos: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2023
Littlechild:

Death in dream means death in physical and spiritual reality. The skull symbolize a special aspect of your life that physically and spiritually dead and has become a (dry bone)
Lostchild pls i dont understand. can u pls explain better. Pls advice me on how to pray about this because as it stands things are not going well for me. thank u sir
Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2023
babacos:
Lostchild pls i dont understand. can u pls explain better

For example.

1. Fish is a prophetic symbol. When you see a live fish in your dream, it means a living personality that is outside yourself who can bless you financially.

If you are a prayerful person, and you catch the fish in dream. It means you will surely meet the person that will bless you. But once you see a dead fish, it means your prayer and spiritual life is dead. The dead fish means you will miss those persons that will bless you.

2. Human skull is not a prophetic symbol. It is an aspect of your life that is dead and has now become a dry bones.

For you to be seeing human skull in dream is a bad omen of your life or present state of being. It is not a positive dream at all.

Some dreams like this are camouflage from powers of darkness. But in reality, this human skull dream is not good. It is from (faulty foundation)
Re: About Dreams by babacos: 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2023
babacos:
Lostchild pls i dont understand. can u pls explain better. Pls advice me on how to pray about this because as it stands things are not going well for me. thank u sir
Thank u sir pls counsel me on what to do

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by babacos: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2023
babacos:
Thank u sir pls counsel me on what to do
How can i go about this for sometimes now i have been praying against bondage of idolatary from by background

1 Like

Re: About Dreams by Littlechild(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
babacos:
How can i go about this for sometimes now i have been praying against bondage of idolatry from by background

You want to deal with your family idols?

You got me laughing grin grin. Because it is very dangerous. In fact, it is the most dangerous adventure any human will ever embark on. You can only deal with Demons once you die to self.

I have been waging war with the rulers of darkness since 2014, I will tell you I am at the verge of winning. The Devils knows that it is a loss battle for them.

Once you touch one small demon, you touch them all. You will need high level of spiritual knowledge and awareness, if not, spiritual warfare can destroy a person.

It is extremely very dangerous
Re: About Dreams by Oddsman(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04
Sunshinehappy:
@Littlechild, I really need your help with interpretation

even though this dream has been few months...

In my dream, my elder sister who is in the USA was confessing that she is the cause of all the problems in our family. She was manifesting, wearing a black dress in a glass, she was saying that she killed our other sister and brother and she masterminded the death of our father (Physically, when our father passed on and we broke the news to her, instead of being shocked or showing pity, she rather told us sorry for the loss). She said that she enjoys suffering our mother. She said that her reason is that she went to check and found out that us, her younger ones, especially my immediate elder sister and I have great stars and will be great so she cannot sit down and allow her younger ones to be greater than her, no way. She said that she has been asked to give someone in order for her to live, exchange of live. She said that she wanted to initiate my immediate elder sister into evil but her spirit is too strong, it doesn’t accept such things. I was standing there in shock and even crying. It seemed like she was being taken to be slaughtered but I was begging for her, I was begging to spare her life but the guys taking her did not even look my way. She herself said that nothing can be done about her situation now because she has wickedness in her blood, she can never be good and she can not survive anymore. I cried and cried but my immediate elder sister held me close and told me to allow justice to prevail. She and my other cousin were both accusing one another of being wicked, I heard my other cousin accusing her saying, ‘As for me, I was only helping you but you, you are being wicked to your very own people’.

Note: At the time I was having this dream, I was seriously sick, seriously sick to the point of death and this sister of mine who was confessing would normally not call us except we call but she started calling very often to check on us, asking for me every now and then. One time she called and my mom told her that I am not very well and the comment she made was, ‘hmm, that’s how our other sister was sick until she died o’ instead of saying sorry or may God heal her. She used to be cool with my immediate elder sister, they talk and she even used to send her money but as for me, she never liked me and still doesn’t like me. We don’t talk and she is always telling people that I am rude, that I am disrespectful, ungrateful and that I am a stupid little sister.

Dream of someone wearing a dress in black means that person has darkness in her. Yeah some parts of the dream are as a results of the negative person she is but be very careful of her. Keep your prayers sharp.
Re: About Dreams by Maks27: 2:49am On Feb 05
Littlechild:

You want to deal with your family idols?

You got me laughing grin grin. Because it is very dangerous. In fact, it is the most dangerous adventure any human will ever embark on. You can only deal with Demons once you die to self.

I have been waging war with the rulers of darkness since 2014, I will tell you I am at the verge of winning. The Devils knows that it is a loss battle for them.

Once you touch one small demon, you touch them all. You will need high level of spiritual knowledge and awareness, if not, spiritual warfare can destroy a person.

It is extremely very dangerous
Oddsman
Littlechild

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Hookup Culture In Nigeria Is So Bad That Even Working 9-5 Babes Engage In It / Kenyas Have Started Again {pic} / All Women Are Sluts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.