Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,597 members, 7,861,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Total Oil And Gas Workers - Career (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Total Oil And Gas Workers (224404 Views)

I Need Your Urgent Advice Conserning Total Oil Limited Appointment / Job Vacancy At Total Oil Limited Nigeria / Total Oil And Gas Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by JagaJaga1: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2012
ogbeche77:
Accountant, Economist, Soil Scientist, Plant Scientist, Biochemist, Human Resource, Chemist, Enviromentalist... The list goes on

Do you know of any biochemist working in an oil company?

To everybody - I am presently studying for a MSc in biochemistry in Norway. I am in my first year, first semester to be precise, but I intend switching to Offshore technology (Risk management specialty) in my 2nd year. I talked to the faculty coordinator and he told me that it is possible even though the course is majorly occupied by engineering students. One of my dream is to work in the oil and gas industry either as a biochemist or as a risk manager. The problem I have is, will I be discriminated when applying for jobs as a risk and safety officer in the oil and gas industry due to the fact that I don't have an engineering background? or should I continue in my current MSc program. The thing is that upon completion of the MSc program in biochemistry in my school, the job chances are going for a PhD because the chance of someone working with the oil industry here as a biochemist is slim. I know that after a PhD in biochemistry I can easily get a job as a lecturer back home in Nigeria in any private University. But enrolling for a PhD here in Norway is not a certainty and depends on a lot of factors. So right now, I am planning my life presuming I just have a masters degree. Which of the maters degree (biochemistry and offshore technology) do you guys think is likely to give me a job back home in Naija easily. To be honest, I think I might look like a confused graduate if I switch to offshore technology (Risk management). Note that the offshore technology program in my school has 3 specs: Subsea technology, asset management and risk management.

Someone please advise as this is a career defining moment
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2012
Jaga Jaga:

Do you know of any biochemist working in an oil company?

To everybody - I am presently studying for a MSc in biochemistry in Norway. I am in my first year, first semester to be precise, but I intend switching to Offshore technology (Risk management specialty) in my 2nd year. I talked to the faculty coordinator and he told me that it is possible even though the course is majorly occupied by engineering students. One of my dream is to work in the oil and gas industry either as a biochemist or as a risk manager. The problem I have is, will I be discriminated when applying for jobs as a risk and safety officer in the oil and gas industry due to the fact that I don't have an engineering background? or should I continue in my current MSc program. The thing is that upon completion of the MSc program in biochemistry in my school, the job chances are going for a PhD because the chance of someone working with the oil industry here as a biochemist is slim. I know that after a PhD in biochemistry I can easily get a job as a lecturer back home in Nigeria in any private University. But enrolling for a PhD here in Norway is not a certainty and depends on a lot of factors. So right now, I am planning my life presuming I just have a masters degree. Which of the maters degree (biochemistry and offshore technology) do you guys think is likely to give me a job back home in Naija easily. To be honest, I think I might look like a confused graduate if I switch to offshore technology (Risk management). Note that the offshore technology program in my school has 3 specs: Subsea technology, asset management and risk management.

Someone please advise as this is a career defining moment
You gat mail
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by JagaJaga1: 4:56pm On Oct 22, 2012
Please someone should help me answer the above question
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by 2sexy(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2012
Jaga Jaga: Please someone should help me answer the above question
send an email to t22. tanimola22@yahoo.com.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by dayo1401: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2012
Boy...you wanna know the truth....Biochemistry wont get you ur oil job...and forget this oil job u re talking about....you must have a career first before talking about oil...say forget you are an accountant..or biz analyst..or finance analyst..or hr professional..

but in your own case..you are a biochemist..oil companies dont need biochemist..thats the truth...( i am talking from experience..i have bsc in biochemistry just like you ok)...

look at it this way..its all about competition...where will you be able to compete and compete well...risk management hello no...someone with MBA with beat you to it...

off shore technology..what is that..what will you be working as...where off shore...on the rig>.thats the question...will you be able to compete with someone that read pipeline engineering ...??..remember its all about competition..unless you know someone

my advice..if you dont intend on being a lecturer...forget your biochemist ...if you want to be a lecturer..pursue your phd in biochemistry..you can compete well...cos u ve phd in ur field...otherwise...pursue and MBA..after that you can tailor it to whatever you want....e.g...do IT..mayb oracle/sap/ traing..and compete as a IT analyst/ manager/ it project manager/it business analyst....or you tailor or MBA to project management..do pmp/prince2..or tailor it to to anything you feel relevant or wanted....or maybe even risk as you rightly spotted...a certification in risk management wil do..with your MBA degree..you can compete as a risk manager..your biochemistry background can b overlooked

its all very simple...there is a lot of competition..ensure you stand out...by the way..make sure you grad with a distinction so you can compete..remember you are coming from norway..which isnt uk or us...there is alot of competition..

forget oil companies for now...tailor your career...come home take any job to build experience...tight it up with certification..and about 5 yrs experience..then you can face oil companiyes..

BIOCHEMISTY IS A RUBBISH DEGREE...(by the way i now work as a project manager...did a msc degree IT management from a leading university in the uk)
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by AjanleKoko: 9:01am On Oct 30, 2012
^^^

I don't think you're entirely correct.
Biochemists can work in the oil sector. Don't look at things from the Nigeria perspective only.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by 2good(m): 9:36am On Oct 30, 2012
AjanleKoko: ^^^

I don't think you're entirely correct.
Biochemists can work in the oil sector. Don't look at things from the Nigeria perspective only.

But if a Nigerian is asking a question, you cannot rule out the Nigerian factor in responding to his question. I have only seen one Microbiologist and no Biochemist working in the oil and gas industry on a production platform offshore and he came in as a contract staff(and is still a contract staff) through a very strong connection. Being an Engineer in the industry, the truth is the probability of getting a technical role with no experience as a non Engineer/ physical scientist(chemistry and physics) is very slim. I have a friend with a BSc Chemical Engineering degree with an MSc Geophysics from Imperial College. Many companies refused him job as a Geophysicist because they said he doesn't have a BSc in Geophysics. The competition is more than stiff out there and you have to have the relevant qualification and experience to compete.
The sad truth is that it is very difficult for a non Engineer or physical scientist to get a technical role in the industry but not impossible though.

1 Like

Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Pergrace: 10:44am On Oct 30, 2012
A biochemist can work as an Oil and Petroleum chemist...

Oil and petroleum chemists work mostly in the lab. Some have jobs that take them into the refinery, but usually on a short-term basis. Others may work temporarily in the field, collecting samples. Chemists work in groups and often with chemical engineers.Chemists in the oil and petroleum industry work with crude oil and the products derived from it, including petroleum for automotive or aviation fuel as well as petrochemical feedstocks, which are used in a range of polymer products. Chemists in the field have a similarly broad spectrum of jobs: from “fingerprinting” oil leaked in a spill to process control at the refinery, and from developing catalysts used in the refining process to creating new polymers for fibers and resins.
Most chemists in this field work for large oil companies. Others work with independent companies that develop processes for the oil industry, such as fluid-cracking catalysis, or that make chemicals used to aid drilling and refining. Many chemists work at companies that supply chemicals for petroleum companies and provide technical support for handling environmental systems.

http://www.careercornerstone.org/pdf/chemistry/careerbriefs/oilpetchem.pdf
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Pergrace: 10:47am On Oct 30, 2012
blink182: Jesus of Nazareth, what exactly do these guys do? That's insane pay.

14 million monthly pay Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I know perks haven't been added Ǎ̜̣̍Ϟd I thought people earning N4m were the top dogs.

They work as consultants and mainly on a contract basis....
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Pergrace: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2012
Ashmark: Am really enjoyin this trend abt d Oil nd gas tin.My questn is,is it possible for smeone wit no engineerin backgrd at d university to work in ds Oil cmpany.

Yes and 100% possible
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by daysanconsultin: 11:11am On Oct 30, 2012
Let people tell you what they want to hear.....yes it is possible..biochemist working in the oil..infact anybody can work anywhere regardless of what you study..I have seen doctors heading IT department...but the reality is people wont tell you the truth...they wont tell you how they got in...(mostly true strong network)..am talking about on merit..getting in with your qualification...it is almost impossible and extrememly difficult with a biochemistry degree

NOW ANOTHER REALITY...the oil sector...is the gold sector..that is were 99% OF NIGERIAN graduates want to work..including those that studied in Havrd cambridge oxford and the rest...(its very compeptitive)

TRUST ME..I AM TALKING REALITY...a biochemist hope of workin in the oil sector..is 0.1percent...You have to look at the relevance of your degree to the company..they dont need you there...and to those biocemisty that are working in oil sector already...they have got strong connection..people will say they know biochemist working in oil sector..but they wont tell you..how they got in...(if you have a very strong connection ..u dont need to worry..even if you study yoruba language you can get a job in the oil sector..because u ve the connection)

but if you are going on merit..your chances are very very slim..because you cant stand out from the crowd with your biochemistry degree..loads of compeption..somebody talked about being in the lab..remember YOU ARE COMPEPTING WITH..chemist..microbiologist..industrial chemisty and the rest..apart from that...the oil sector is so comeptitive that its full with foreign degree from top schools from the US and UK....

if you want a real advice..go and get an MBA from a foreign top school and grad with a good grade ..then you stand a better chance..cos u will be more impressive and more relevant to them,..infact...it becomes a mutual situation..they need your service and you need them tooo
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by divad9two5(m): 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2012
Tanimola, Ajanlekoko,Jarus, Debosky, Davidlyan,2good, naijababe and my other seniors, I greet & appreciate you all for keeping guys like me informed.
Though am new here, i have followed some parts of this thread and I've learnt a lot.

Please i have an issue that needs your urgent attention.
I hold a 2.1 B.Tech degree in Petroleum Engr from a state university and am currently serving. I have plans to do my Msc in PTE Eng or Oil & Gas Eng or an Oil and gas related course in UK or Canada via a scholarship. Timeline; between now and 2014.

i intend to write TOEFL in Dec 2012 to start preparing myself, but my problem now is that, most of the scholarship sponsored universities accept Federal Universities as a requirement. And from what I've deduced so far from some of the comments above, is that, anything less than a 4.0/5.0 CGPA is a no go. Though, i may be getting it all wrong.
I also understand that years of work experience can be an added advantage, so what i wanna know is; can 2yrs of work experience as an Intern in 3 different IOC's & 2 scholarship awards while in the university help cover the grade gap? If so, which universities are likely to offer me an admission?

Below is a list of some of the scholarship sponsored Universities;
UK:
RGU
Cranfield
Uni of Edinburg
Aberdeen

Canada:
Calgary University
University of Waterloo
University of Alberta
University of British Columbia
McGrill University of Technology
University of Toronto

I would greatly appreciate your response
Many thanks
Email: divad9two5@yahoo.com
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by divad9two5(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2012
Tanimola, Ajanlekoko, Jarus, debosky, Davidlyan, 2good, naijababe and my other seniors, i greet and appreciate you all for keeping guys like me informed.
Though am new here, i have followed most parts of this thread and I've gained a lot.

Please i need your attention & input on this issue of mine.
I hold a 2.1 B.Tech degree in Petroleum Engr from a state university and am currently serving. I have plans to do my Msc PTE ENG or Oil and Gas ENG or an Oil & Gas related course in UK or Canada via a scholarship after service.
I want to start preparing towards it (IELTS, GMAT, GRE), but the issue is that, most of the scholarship sponsored universities accept Grads of Federal Universities with not less than 4.0 as a requirement. Though i may be wrong.

I also understand that years of work experience & good recommendations can be an added advantage, in that case; can 2yrs of work experience as an Intern in 3 different IOC's, 2 IOC's Scholarships & 3 recommendations from industry professionals and Profs cover the grade gap & help my case?

Please which of the following universities are likely to grant me admission & do i need to write both TOEFL & IELTS exams or just one?
UK:
RGU
Cranfield University
University of Edinburg

Canada:
Calgary Uni
Uni of Waterloo
Uni of Alberta

I would greatly appreciate your response.
Many thanks
Email: divad9two5@yahoo.com
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by debosky(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2012
divad9two5:
Please i need your attention & input on this issue of mine.
I hold a 2.1 B.Tech degree in Petroleum Engr from a state university and am currently serving. I have plans to do my Msc PTE ENG or Oil and Gas ENG or an Oil & Gas related course in UK or Canada via a scholarship after service.
I want to start preparing towards it (IELTS, GMAT, GRE), but the issue is that, most of the scholarship sponsored universities accept Grads of Federal Universities with not less than 4.0 as a requirement. Though i may be wrong.

You are definitely wrong - there isn't a blanket rejection of state universities that I am aware of. You need to check with each school to determine if degrees from your institution are accepted. Secondly, for Canadian Universities at least, what is required is a 2:1 grade over the whole degree, or the equivalent of that in your last two years of study. Again, you should verify the requirements from each school and then determine if you meet them.

I also understand that years of work experience & good recommendations can be an added advantage, in that case; can 2yrs of work experience as an Intern in 3 different IOC's, 2 IOC's Scholarships & 3 recommendations from industry professionals and Profs cover the grade gap & help my case?

Good recommendations definitely help, but if you do not meet the academic requirements then recommendations and experience will not change things in your favour. The academic references should come from established professors if possible.

Please which of the following universities are likely to grant me admission & do i need to write both TOEFL & IELTS exams or just one?
UK:

As far as I'm aware (this may have changed) you don't need to do either to study in Canada (or the UK), provided your university is recognised as one that taught courses in English. Again, for a project like this, you need to get clear on all the requirements involved. No one here will do general research on 6 universities for you without knowing all your details - spend your time online gathering the information.

What I will say is that I would personally avoid RGU - they are churning out a high number of graduates (particularly from Nigeria) and I am not sure they will provide much of a competitive advantage in the marketplace.

Wish you all the best and will be happy to answer any more specific questions, or better yet you may visit the studying in Canada and UK threads on nairaland for more specific guidance.

1 Like

Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by JagaJaga1: 12:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
dayo1401: Boy...you wanna know the truth....Biochemistry wont get you ur oil job...and forget this oil job u re talking about....you must have a career first before talking about oil...say forget you are an accountant..or biz analyst..or finance analyst..or hr professional..

but in your own case..you are a biochemist..oil companies dont need biochemist..thats the truth...( i am talking from experience..i have bsc in biochemistry just like you ok)...

look at it this way..its all about competition...where will you be able to compete and compete well...risk management hello no...someone with MBA with beat you to it...

off shore technology..what is that..what will you be working as...where off shore...on the rig>.thats the question...will you be able to compete with someone that read pipeline engineering ...??..remember its all about competition..unless you know someone

my advice..if you dont intend on being a lecturer...forget your biochemist ...if you want to be a lecturer..pursue your phd in biochemistry..you can compete well...cos u ve phd in ur field...otherwise...pursue and MBA..after that you can tailor it to whatever you want....e.g...do IT..mayb oracle/sap/ traing..and compete as a IT analyst/ manager/ it project manager/it business analyst....or you tailor or MBA to project management..do pmp/prince2..or tailor it to to anything you feel relevant or wanted....or maybe even risk as you rightly spotted...a certification in risk management wil do..with your MBA degree..you can compete as a risk manager..your biochemistry background can b overlooked

its all very simple...there is a lot of competition..ensure you stand out...by the way..make sure you grad with a distinction so you can compete..remember you are coming from norway..which isnt uk or us...there is alot of competition..

forget oil companies for now...tailor your career...come home take any job to build experience...tight it up with certification..and about 5 yrs experience..then you can face oil companiyes..

BIOCHEMISTY IS A RUBBISH DEGREE...(by the way i now work as a project manager...did a msc degree IT management from a leading university in the uk)
The way u read biochemistry and now working in IT with the aid of your master degree is the way I also want to work in the oil industry as a safety officer with a master degree in offshore technology. Note that your master degree gave you an opportunity. Are you now saying that my having a master degree in offshore technology (risk management) won't be able to do the same for me. Also note that the risk management specialty in offshore technology is different from what is obtainable in the MBA. I kinda believe that getting a job back home without work experience in safety would be difficult, therefore, I plan to work as a safety officer here in Norway before coming back to Nigeria. The question I want nairalanders to answer for me is if they have seen someone other than an engineer work as a safety officer in oil and gas companies. There are a lot of safety courses that are open to people from any discipline, so I guess it should be possible to work as a safety officer regardless of your first degree. Note that I will rather go for a PhD and become a lecturer than working in a lab of an oil company which I think should be a monotonous job. This masters degree in offshore technology is suppose to take me offshore.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by swiftguy1: 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2012
hey everyone. After a BSC (2:2) in Applied Micrbiology, I decided to switch to Petroleum Engineering. Currently a PGD - Pet. Engineering student and intend to go for MSc or M.Eng in Pet. Eng or related courses after that in Canada or US. Would like to find out about possible schools where i can secure admission. General advice is welcome as well.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by debosky(m): 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2012
Jaga Jaga:
I kinda believe that getting a job back home without work experience in safety would be difficult, therefore, I plan to work as a safety officer here in Norway before coming back to Nigeria. The question I want nairalanders to answer for me is if they have seen someone other than an engineer work as a safety officer in oil and gas companies. There are a lot of safety courses that are open to people from any discipline, so I guess it should be possible to work as a safety officer regardless of your first degree. Note that I will rather go for a PhD and become a lecturer than working in a lab of an oil company which I think should be a monotonous job. This masters degree in offshore technology is suppose to take me offshore.

Yes there are non-engineers working in health and safety roles (HSE advisors,coaches etc) in the O&G industry. I personally know someone who studied History as her first degree now doing such a role (although it wasn't a straightforward path to getting the H&S role).

Once you have industry experience in an area like H&S, the first degree matters less and more opportunities are accessible.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by addictiv(m): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
Over the years most things have changed, formerly graduates from my discipline Natural Gas Engineering were usually picked from the. University but now it's not so easy even though we are few and gas reserve depletion is yet to reach it's optimum when compared to oil. Is there any hope for the a fresh gas engineering graduate and how best can one improve chances of getting these opportunities? Thinking of doing a graduate program on gas engineering and management. How good is this course for a fresh graduate and is there something better?
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Quads: 9:45pm On Nov 05, 2012
Interesting thread. Bookmarking
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by debosky(m): 11:16pm On Nov 05, 2012
addictiv: Over the years most things have changed, formerly graduates from my discipline Natural Gas Engineering were usually picked from the. University but now it's not so easy even though we are few and gas reserve depletion is yet to reach it's optimum when compared to oil. Is there any hope for the a fresh gas engineering graduate and how best can one improve chances of getting these opportunities? Thinking of doing a graduate program on gas engineering and management. How good is this course for a fresh graduate and is there something better?

That sounds like the MSc offered by University of Salford - my advice would be very simple: don't waste your money on that course.

As others have said, do your best to get into the top universities and avoid 'generalist' courses like 'oil and gas engineering' which are simply packaged to lure unsuspecting students. Study the fundamental O&G disciplines - petroleum engineering, reservoir engineering, geophysics, geology etc. at well established schools and give yourself a decent chance.

3 Likes

Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by addictiv(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2012
debosky:

That sounds like the MSc offered by University of Salford - my advice would be very simple: don't waste your money on that course.

As others have said, do your best to get into the top universities and avoid 'generalist' courses like 'oil and gas engineering' which are simply packaged to lure unsuspecting students. Study the fundamental O&G disciplines - petroleum engineering, reservoir engineering, geophysics, geology etc. at well established schools and give yourself a decent chance.
Thanks a milla, considering reservoir and drilling which of them ll be more beneficial in long run.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by divad9two5(m): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2012
Wish you all the best and will be happy to answer any more specific questions, or better yet you may visit the studying in Canada and UK threads on nairaland for more specific guidance.[/quote]

Dabosky,
Many thanks for taking out time to see to my case.

In your opinion, which uk or canadian university can give me a better competitive edge in the O&G (PTE ENG) industry.

I appreciate all your previous input. Will hit the ground & run with it.

God bless
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Interesting read, been away for a while though... some questions...

We only hear about the money as regards total, what about the work environment and training of staff? I don't think they rate highly in that regard.... it seems most oil and gas insiders agree that Shell and Mobil are better places to be if you want world class training as a staff
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by hobat4cash(m): 8:46am On Nov 25, 2012
please guys how long does it take for Total's aptitude test result to be made available to the candidates?
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 26, 2012
addictiv:
Thanks a milla, considering reservoir and drilling which of them ll be more beneficial in long run.

Either.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by AjanleKoko: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2012
naijababe:

Either.

Forex 'worker' grin
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Forex 'worker' grin

Yes sir!!! grin
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by debosky(m): 11:41am On Nov 26, 2012
Donxavier: Interesting read, been away for a while though... some questions...

We only hear about the money as regards total, what about the work environment and training of staff? I don't think they rate highly in that regard.... it seems most oil and gas insiders agree that Shell and Mobil are better places to be if you want world class training as a staff

Interesting comment - it would be good for those who have comparative experiences to share.

In addition to what you've mentioned, Total is also undergoing some restructuring worldwide, selling off assets worth $15-20 billion that will include sales in Nigeria.

I have it on good authority that they are selling off their interest in the Usan FPSO (180,000 bpd production) which was just commissioned this year to the Chinese. Since Total operates this FPSO, it is likely that most/all of the Total personnel working on the FPSO will also transfer over to Sinopec if this move goes through.

Dunno about y'all, but I wouldn't be very keen to work for the Chinese given their employment history in Nigeria.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by upengineer: 3:39pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yes, TOTAL has sold their 20% shares in USAN pending Federal Government approval, i read it in Guardian of Tuesday, 20th November 2012. But i dont think TOTAL will transfer their PERMANENT STAFFS to the chinese. They still have enough fields to accomodate them. They can even be deployed to their Egina and offon projects. Their training too is world class.
debosky:

Interesting comment - it would be good for those who have comparative experiences to share.

In addition to what you've mentioned, Total is also undergoing some restructuring worldwide, selling off assets worth $15-20 billion that will include sales in Nigeria.

I have it on good authority that they are selling off their interest in the Usan FPSO (180,000 bpd production) which was just commissioned this year to the Chinese. Since Total operates this FPSO, it is likely that most/all of the Total personnel working on the FPSO will also transfer over to Sinopec if this move goes through.

Dunno about y'all, but I wouldn't be very keen to work for the Chinese given their employment history in Nigeria.
Re: Total Oil And Gas Workers by 2sexy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
upengineer: Yes, TOTAL has sold their 20% shares in USAN pending Federal Government approval, i read it in Guardian of Tuesday, 20th November 2012. But i dont think TOTAL will transfer their PERMANENT STAFFS to the chinese. They still have enough fields to accomodate them. They can even be deployed to their Egina and offon projects. Their training too is world class.

Yes read the headline on that too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (36) (Reply)

ICAN May 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / 2022 Access Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment Has Been Extended / How Can An Employee Write A Letter To Ask For Leave To Write An Exam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.