Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,335 members, 7,815,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape (59207 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by mdntiri(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Is that what you use as motivation to smash raw
Asking for a friend.
It's just information I'm putting out there, especially in response to your comment that he smashing 28 women in 5 months he suppose catch something even deadlier than hiv. Someone did more but caught nothing. Not saying we should go that route
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Mayeldah(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2023
They should run that test again, the first results were rigged grin grin

You might be returned elected an H*V President elect shocked

Dey play, keep carrying Ol*s*o
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Dshocker(m): 8:46pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

This is the same status I have been avoiding
to check because I have made up my mind I'm infected.
I have been thinking how to go for HIV program and the antiviral drug

And you are happy saying this?

Oga after 3 months, go back and have another test conducted.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by folake4u(f): 9:09pm On May 08, 2023
mdntiri:

Let him enjoy the pussycat. He should only be careful

No oh, he should continue his recklessness biko. His master will be pleased. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by purples25(f): 9:41pm On May 08, 2023
A man can sleep around and women can't! Abi.

Shey you felt you were enjoying.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Les: 10:14pm On May 08, 2023
You can actually order for quick hiv test kit online and run the test in your own very privacy . See the one I saw in Konga. Stay safe fellas

https:///product/rapidbts-rapid-hiv-1-2-home-test-kit-6098733
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by lusid: 10:24pm On May 08, 2023
bmd10mix:
I Bleep a friend without condom i dey tell my self omo easy ohh u 20+ jeez dem use toto curse u
dick size?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by lusid: 10:28pm On May 08, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
It depends on where and who prostitute you have forked, some prostitutes are free of all infections even better than so called "girlfriends" trust me, i have had sex with atleast 100 prostitutes in and from different countries. I have never caught any serious infections appart from the ussual Gonorhea which is treatable with antibiotic. tongue
100 prostitute? You need jesus
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by mdntiri(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2023
triple996:

Dem plenty wooo, especially when you are an addict
List a few
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by triple996(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2023
mdntiri:

List a few
General weakness of the body
Introverted in nature
Lack of socialization
Anxiety
Lack of balls( confidence)
Shyness
Been scared of girls
Omo it's plenty

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by ghettochild(m): 12:13am On May 09, 2023
U still have to wait for 3 months to test again
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Caseless: 4:29am On May 09, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

28 prostitutes without condom? Oga, go and place yourself on HIV drugs before it's too late for being a stupid person.

28!!! What an idiot. You just want to kill yourself. Don't you even fear other deadly infections?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Caseless: 4:31am On May 09, 2023
lusid:
dick size?
why did you ask?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Lvgirl: 4:35am On May 09, 2023
lusid:
how much you pay 4 short rest?

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Lvgirl: 4:36am On May 09, 2023
lusid:
do you feel nervous b4 sex?

Abeg leave me .....face Ur book

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by chccho(m): 7:23am On May 09, 2023
Ganasawa:
Please give your life to Jesus Christ that is all I will tell you
This message is for everyone "without" reading this message get saved n have peace
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by chccho(m): 7:34am On May 09, 2023
So a mentally stable,educated/informed, grown, able bodied man in present day Nigeria will carry his hard earned money to fork 28olosho without condom!!! Nawa ooo!!!
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Gokoyer0(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2023
Quitzilla is another app.
All the best. There is a thread here on Nairaland also about stopping masturbation challenge. I came across It many months ago

You can stop it and watch how you will channel the energy to more productive stuffs and gain confidence.

Don't listen to anyone telling you masturbation is good. They just don't want people to leave their bandwagon.
triple996:

Thanks
I will try that app
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by vickydevoka(m): 8:06am On May 09, 2023
akube34:
lol remembered when I was like this. I had this thought for six years. I just concluded I was positive till I summoned courage to do it and it was negative
Women and gay hardly escape positive. Some of the people we have sex are positive but there was no must friction that’s y u ain’t affected.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Abakelawal(f): 8:23am On May 09, 2023
U are not 100% free go back after 3month to confirm..... And I will advice u , if u are ready and hv just get married to resist temptation
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by SouthernPlateau: 8:27am On May 09, 2023
KiNg0G:

E no de show now, it choses to show anytime so keep checking....no be sure ticket
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by yemmywesey(m): 9:18am On May 09, 2023
Drivers license in view
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by nnadychuks(m): 9:27am On May 09, 2023
Jakpon:
Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body - 1Corinthians 6:18

It is God's will that you should sanctified; that you should avoid sexual immorality - 1 Thessalonians 4:3
Leviticus 18 explains sexual immorality. Check, even u can have sexual immorality with your wife if you meet her on her monthly flow.
Na lack of knowledge de kill Ona. Who said fornication is a sin?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Emmaskill(m): 11:31am On May 09, 2023
Go to another hospital for a proper test. It is not over until....
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by questioner: 12:05pm On May 09, 2023
mdntiri:

There's a German man who came to Africa, travelled to Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya etc and slept with over 200 girls raw, went back home and tested for HIV etc and was negative.

I don't advocate risky sexual behaviors but the probability of contracting hiv is much lower than most think and much lower than the way it is usually portrayed.
Infact, carelessness puts people more at risk of contracting other common STIs than hiv.

According to the Centre for Disease Control in the US, the probability of a man contracting hiv from unprotected penis/vagina sex with a random woman is about 1 in 2,500 exposures (rounds of sex) - that's really low.

Even if a man were to have intercourse with an hiv positive woman (so long there are no open wounds around the organs and she is not a late stage AIDS , high viral load victim), according to some research, the probability of infection is still as low as 1 in 200 exposures.

Although, it still better to always practice safe sexual habits

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by akube34: 12:56pm On May 09, 2023
vickydevoka:

Women and gay hardly escape positive. Some of the people we have sex are positive but there was no must friction that’s y u ain’t affected.
I wore a condom all through
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by SPAMBOX7: 1:52pm On May 09, 2023
mdntiri:

It's just information I'm putting out there, especially in response to your comment that he smashing 28 women in 5 months he suppose catch something even deadlier than hiv. Someone did more but caught nothing. Not saying we should go that route
You can try it sir. Let's check something smiley
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by descarado: 2:25pm On May 09, 2023
Why are you on drip?
Is that necessary?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by DrDunamis(m): 2:58pm On May 09, 2023
KiNg0G:

Brother repent from your avonaism ways... And turn to the Lord for salvation. Thank God for your life and health but you should know it takes 3months to be detectable with the standards of tests available in our society.
Have you considered the Spiritual Implications to your actions?
Why not just marry and settle down?
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by mdntiri(m): 3:58pm On May 09, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
You can try it sir. Let's check something smiley
Be my guest let's set the ball rolling grin
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by FREDCLSSICO7(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2023
be like the H.i.v still hide inside your body dey do soft work is our work o
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Charlie2020(f): 5:34am On May 10, 2023
Imstrong2:
AND then two years or three years.... someone must catch the virus it's no longer Three months ba?
Yes, someone like him

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.