Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape (59185 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by opalu: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Dear beloved,

Today, I want to remind you that we are all sinners in the eyes of God. None of us are exempt from this truth. We have all fallen short of His glory and deserve nothing but eternal separation from Him.

But the good news is that God loves us so much that He sent His only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins and offer us salvation. All we have to do is repent and believe in Him.

I implore you to take a moment and reflect on your life. Are you living according to God's will or your own desires? Are you truly sorry for your sins and willing to turn away from them?

My heart breaks for those who have yet to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. I pray that you will open your hearts to Him today and experience the peace and joy that only He can provide.

May God bless you and guide you on your journey towards salvation.

Sincerely,

OPALUwa

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by puremaker7(m): 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Go back for test after 3months
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Charismatic107: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023
Go and sin no more
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Deeprooted: 2:43pm On May 08, 2023

You might still be positive Sha

Never begin jubilate ooo.

Do it like 3 to 4 times at thehe interval of 6 months
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by triple996(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
I think I will start hooking up with prostitutes (with condom) because am tired of masturbation and it's negative effects
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by triple996(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
Nawaoo
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Kubin: 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
Continue,I pay you don't die on active service
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by ikaboy: 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
Wasted generation
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by femmoy(m): 2:44pm On May 08, 2023
Channel the energy used in fucking those 28hoes into something more positive and relevant.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by kosiebe(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2023
Na the thinkness wan kill you before so. Thank God you came out negative.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by puremaker7(m): 2:45pm On May 08, 2023
Chai! people get mind o

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by NASTYNASOSO: 2:45pm On May 08, 2023
HMMMMMMMM

3 to 6 months is usually the window test period.

Less you go for the most exact test which is more exclusive and expensive.

HIV can be funny. Make sure you undergo all tests I have seen it manifesting in strange ways.

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by JimmyfixDesigns: 2:46pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

This is the same status I have been avoiding
to check because I have made up my mind I'm infected.
I have been thinking how to go for HIV program and the antiviral drug

You better go run another test in another LAB
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Kubin: 2:46pm On May 08, 2023
triple996:
I think I will start hooking up with prostitutes (with condom) because am tired of masturbation and it's negative effects
masturbation is healthier than sleeping with random girls,no negative health effects,I love masturbation.

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by luskysylver(m): 2:46pm On May 08, 2023
this is not supposed to be here.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by b3llo(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

get tested after 6 months
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:48pm On May 08, 2023
You go either turn pastor now overnight or become a no nonsense believer! People go see you carry bible and start to dey wonder wetin happened? Very lucky you!
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Obinoscopy(m): 2:48pm On May 08, 2023
There is a window period where you may be infected and yet the result will be negative. You need to do a retest in 3 months to confirm that you don't have the virus

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by SKIBiNSKI(m): 2:49pm On May 08, 2023
It depends on where and who prostitute you have forked, some prostitutes are free of all infections even better than so called "girlfriends" trust me, i have had sex with atleast 100 prostitutes in and from different countries. I have never caught any serious infections appart from the ussual Gonorhea which is treatable with antibiotic. tongue

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by oxygeng: 2:49pm On May 08, 2023
Fire go damage your NYANSH.

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Zion243(m): 2:51pm On May 08, 2023
28 commercial sex workers. I fear for you, there are some things that are worse than hiv/aids.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Farfalla(f): 2:51pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

I don't know where people get the courage to have unprotected sex with total strangers.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by arantess: 2:52pm On May 08, 2023
EmiDon11:
u don run go meet mods abi?

AM
What is AM

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Enemyofpeace: 2:53pm On May 08, 2023
In OP's voice "This world is not my home
I'm just a-passing through
My treasures are laid up
Somewhere beyond the blue
The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore

[Chorus]
Oh Lord, you know
I have no friend like you
If heaven's not my home
Then Lord what will I do
The angels beckon me
From heaven's open door
And I can't feel at home
In this world anymore."

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by worldclass68(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2023
Go check back in 3 months.... angry
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Lisa290: 2:54pm On May 08, 2023
HIV is not real

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by PreyingMantis(m): 2:54pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:

Your hands aren't looking like someone in good health. You need to redo that HIV test again after 3 months

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Young Flexible Nigerian Girl Stretches Her Body Anyhow (Photos) / Lagos Converts Onikan Stadium To Coronavirus Isolation Centre / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS