Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape (59216 Views)

See My Narrow Escape Back Then Before I Got Married, You Will Learn From It / HIV: My Narrow Escape From This Deadly Virus (Graphic Pics) / Brian Omondi: 'My Mother Died Without Telling Me I Had HIV' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Snowx: 4:10pm On May 08, 2023
See this one..there is what we call false negative in statistics. That's exactly what the test result, it was an error. Gị back again in few weeks..28 prostitutes na only you konji dey wire..anumanu!
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Ombudsman1: 4:11pm On May 08, 2023
KEEP SEARCHING FOR GOLD. ITS CLOSER THAN YOU THOUGHT.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by smoke555: 4:14pm On May 08, 2023
You have to check again after 3 months to be sure, nice move though, I wish you luck 🤞
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by kokomilala(m): 4:15pm On May 08, 2023
A Bolstered Immunity Is Impregnable

HIV is a manufactured disease. A strong immune system is very difficult to breach because of its antibodies.

Without taking liberties with sex, bolstering one's immune system will ward off any viral infection or illness.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Biletaste(m): 4:16pm On May 08, 2023
Don't be overjoyed yet. Your symptoms looks like syphilis to me. Ask ya check.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Popeonah(m): 4:17pm On May 08, 2023
HIV is not even the worst this g that can happen to you. Pray make them no tie you. It will take you up to 15years of struggling to get back to your initial starting point
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by amakanancy(f): 4:19pm On May 08, 2023
It takes a male prostitute to sleep with a female prostitute.
YOu need to mend your ways and repent from that sinful life.

Only wisdom from the Lord can save a man from the flattery of prostitutes; these girls have abandoned their husbands and flouted the laws of God. Their houses lie along the road to death and hell. The men who enter them are doomed. None of these men will ever be the same again.
Follow the steps of the godly instead, and stay on the right path, 21 for only good men enjoy life to the full;[b] 22 evil men lose the good
things they might have had,[c] and they themselves shall be destroyed
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Chuksyno(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2023
It's not yet uhuru. Check back in 3 months times.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by madridsta007(m): 4:22pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

This is the same status I have been avoiding
to check because I have made up my mind I'm infected.
I have been thinking how to go for HIV program and the antiviral drug

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body - 1Corinthians 6:18

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Daqvader: 4:23pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:
Will you blame me? Just this year alone I have slept with 28 girls all prostitute and I did it raw with some of them.

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

I hate to be a bad person but you still have to do the Hiv test later in the year. Sometimes it takes a while before the virus is visible.. I pray you don't have HIV

Secondly, there are more deadly diseases than HIV please wear condoms..

My last sex was unprotected too...

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by ahnie: 4:23pm On May 08, 2023
You're nothing but a wayward old man,who's still bn fed by one innocent hard-working lady
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Lvgirl: 4:28pm On May 08, 2023
Aurielfinizu:

U are what Ohafia pple call Efulefu.

Mark my words... U are finished

Your father is finished
Idiot
IPOB

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by bayelsaowei(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2023
Manigie:
Narrow escape.... if you like don't learn your lesson....

If you however, fail to learn your lesson, I really hope and pray you find 'that thing' you're looking for.....
grin
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Tonytonex(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:

It started last 2week lymph node appeared at the back of my head. While streaming on TikTok they say it's the early signs of HIV. Since Thursday I have been feeling fiverish.. with muscle pain it keeps recurring. I got discharged on Saturday but ran back to the hospital this early morning because I couldn't sleep at night. The doctor was forced to do a general test on me, at first I wanted to insist because I know my yansh will open because have already concluded I'm HIV positive with all this symptoms but I had no choice.. I'm still here in the hospital fixed on drip [/b]and the test results just came in to my surprise the nurse said [b] my sugar level is good and I'm HIV negative

how did you manage to type these epistle?

I smell lies.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by aAK1(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2023
Come back in 3 months before you start jubilation
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by bayelsaowei(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2023
Evergreen4:
You may be on window period. Go back and check after 3 months before you completely leap for joy.

Meanwhile keep smashing raw until the HIV smash you too.

You're a Nincompoop
grin
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Prechgold1180(m): 4:29pm On May 08, 2023
Lvgirl:
I only allow them give me bj
Na once I do that raw with one hooker. She is clean (toto) though

Nah God Dey save man

Most girl wey we Dey nack raw
Both the ones we Dey call gf
Most of them nah hooker them be low key

If dem nur tell u u nur go know
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by AngelicBeing: 4:30pm On May 08, 2023
sad
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Oyerinde16(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2023
I doubt if there is anything called HIV/AIDS... If and if there was, 95% of the world would have being infected with the high level of sexual immorality going on... A case in study... This guy slept with 28 prostitute mostly raw, this prostitute sleep with countless men yet non had HIV, he did not get it... So many many other cases and analysis ...

Just like coronavirus... If it was true it existed and with the mod of spreading, 95% of the world would have being infected... But it was only big men catching it and dying...and coronavirus just disappeared like that.... I am beginning to think this HIV stuff is a scam...

They found cure for COVID-19 in less than 1 year but still searching for cure for HIV after 40 yrs ..

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Illegal1(m): 4:33pm On May 08, 2023
Omoh.......sum people get mind sha,to go raw with street grl dey fear me,talkmore of olosho.

i can't cum and go and use my own hand to kill myslf
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by occfx: 4:35pm On May 08, 2023
derealj:

Lols there are faster ways to commit suicide instead of AIDS which takes 10 years to kill that is if the Sufferer refuses to take ARV.

Even alcohol and weed can kill on the long run. So choose ur poison wisely.........

I was wondering why the guy chose AIDS .... At least alcohol will kill you like a big boy, weed will tamper your psycho like a ganja man but AIDS will kill you like an idiot
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Kajaard: 4:37pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:

Continue sleeping with prostitutes unprotected, idiot
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by JustforMen: 4:39pm On May 08, 2023
You have not escapes anything yet ooo

Why do you want to kill yourself for a few minutes of enjoyment?
Is sex really worth the risk you are exposing yourself to?

KiNg0G:

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by GindoX(m): 4:39pm On May 08, 2023
DONFRANSKID:
take this as a warning ⚠️
never to go back to your old ways God loves you

Who? He is going back to it, all these experiences he went through will soon fade and back he goes
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by nedekid: 4:40pm On May 08, 2023
Sacrosanct12:
brother, I can bet the last Kobo in my account that you just spoke from experience grin grin . Exactly bro more like he would just keep those circle of girls that did not give him the virus.

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Lvgirl: 4:41pm On May 08, 2023
Prechgold1180:

Nah God Dey save man

Most girl wey we Dey nack raw
Both the ones we Dey call gf
Most of them nah hooker them be low key

If dem nur tell u u nur go know

My country man...may God bless u

I tell you
Ur gf for seriousness relations may b a hooker na. I don fk my friend younger sister for Codedruns.

2 Likes

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Slynation(m): 4:42pm On May 08, 2023
KiNg0G:

You that have been knacking olosho raw without protection, what were you expecting?? Continue, you will soon see that thing you have been looking for...!!
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by SeriouslySense(m): 4:52pm On May 08, 2023
Lesson learnt grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by LZAA: 4:53pm On May 08, 2023
Wait
Who you wan blame before grin grin grin grin
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by DestinyNigga: 4:54pm On May 08, 2023
Lvgirl:
I only allow them give me bj
Na once I do that raw with one hooker. She is clean (toto) though

Neat toto no mean say HIV no fit enter.

1 Like

Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by pikechukwu6(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2023
grin grin God is with you bro.
Re: I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape by Moneyboyz: 5:02pm On May 08, 2023
I did it raw with a girl I mat while my wife was frustrating my life, she's a single mother so I never thought she would have hiv, well 2 months later I was feeling somehow, sore throat and lymph nodes. My wife didn't show any symptoms so I felt I am okay.

I haven't felt any other symptoms and wanna go for checkup soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Black Soot: Checkout Elelenwo, Port Harcourt This Morning (Photos) / Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / The Sack Of Angela Uwakwemh, The Boss Of FMC Owerri Causes Workers' Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.