Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me (14153 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Strange Occurances Cont'd

Another is very BIG CATS started conveying in my compound by 12 midnight on a daily basis. We didn't know what was going on because we are mostly upstairs until I complained about a noise I hear every midnight to our security man. He told me Oga, e get big big cats wey dey come every night and them dey plenty gather around for night for downstairs. I don see them plenty times especially from midnight Sir. I wasn't surprised!

I took my time and asked him what else he has noticed since late last year that seem very strange to him in the compound. He said around December 2022 shortly before I came back to PH, there was a day that a BIG BLACK OWL came to the house. It landed on his own roof in the AFTERNOON and was there for a long time. It was just turning it hear around and around. He said what baffled him was that it CAME in the afternoon and the appearance was scary (Black and very Big).

I took just WATER, mixed with ANOINTING OIL which Prophet Dike Power prayed over and asked the security man to sprinkle it around the premises ONCE. As he did, I told him to be saying the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST, and that was it! They never came back to that house again till date!!

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:49pm On Jul 02, 2023

As time went on, I discovered that sometimes at night, I will sense some negative energies in my house. I later found out that the DEMON which was sent to attack my wife and children comes, stays, leaves and comes back every now and then. I noticed it at night when I pray. It didn't just try to attack my people, it also gives them feedback on whatever we say at home.

One day Prophet Dike Power called and while we were praying on phone, he said this same thing I said earlier. He talked about the MONITORING SPIRITS following us all around and their eyes being all over us. This is in line with what those two WITCHES said to me that they have been watching us all, since we were all born and know our every step we take! He told me he will be coming for a prayer session in my house and I was more than pleased at this news.

Before he came to my house, he asked me to buy 7 small mirrows, palm oil and look for 7 pebbles. I also got anointing oil and water with which we used to pray, wash our hands and legs, then sprinkled all over the house. As he came to my house, on the stair case, he almost fell down because of one strange breeze at the staircase. A strange force ran out of my house upon sighting us. We both noticed it at the staircase when we heard someone climbing down the staircase in a hurry, as we were going up. I later used style to ask him and he confirmed my observations.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 9:00pm On Jul 02, 2023

Before we started the prayers, we arranged the mirrows on the middle rug in the living room. 4 in a big square format and 3 in the middle row. As we started the prayers, I stood opposite my wife and we prayed in agreement. As we prayed, Prophet Dike Power announced that the first woman who threatened that I would loose everything I own appeared and some other faces from around me. Familiar faces...and he asked us to to break each mirrow as they appeared. After the prayers, he told us they will not only stop monitoring us but they will begin to die one after the other...he specifically said this would not only affect that woman, but also there would be deaths in my village and beyond starting from those who are INVOLVED in the witches craft in my family.

As we finished this prayers, PROPHET EMMANUEL from Benin called me and told me that those involved in that the whole people involved in the WITCH CRAFT will start dying one after the other. That he just got off the phone with my dad now. He told him that someone related to him by BLOOD will die first before others who are aware of the whole thing and who have a hand in it will begin to fall and die one after the other...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2023

That as a confirmation to tell us what he said is true, it will start from someone related to my father by blood. That it's a she. He mentioned that she is one of them but we must not contribute when they are burying her but can attend her burial if we wish to attend. A month later my AUNTY ULU died!!! And she all of a sudden came to Ph to see her daughter. Since I started staying in Ph for over 10years, Iv never heard that she came to Ph but this time she came and next thing I heard was that she came and is dead. Like joke like joke, she was moved to the mortuary...

As she was buried, 3 others died. The last one will be buried soon as we speak. I remember vividly when he called and told me that the first one is dead. That was when AUNTY ULU died!! Meanwhile he is in Benin and he has never come to our village or seen any member of my family before including my dad...as they are dying, things are gradually easing off for me.

What is paining me most about her death is why would she be involved in this whole thing?I was too close to her. I loved her like a mom. I practically stayed in her house most of my holiday periods in Lagos when I was in the UNIVERSITY. I pray for someone today, may ur destiny not be destroyed by ur own blood in Jesus Christ name...amen. As these death are occuring, things around me starts getting better and better by the day. This is very strange to me. May the Almighty God continue to save his own people in Jesus Christ name amen.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2023

Recall I mentioned earlier that a particular DEMON comes to my house and ran away that day prophet Dike Power and I were coming upstairs for prayers. This is the same demon I told u I usually sense around my house when I pray at night. It makes me have goosebumps/pimples when it's around. It was released into the PILLOW when I brought home that money KABIYESI gave to me. It was thereafter used as a weapon to destroy my family. It was all planned before now by them.

At this stage, their target was my wife and one of my children. It made my wife very very sick, especially when she is inside her bedroom. It was so bad that no drug worked on her. Her head was always swollen, paining her and she can't do anything, can't cover her head, can't barbe it, can't even sleep like I mentioned earlier. Once she leaves the house, it will reduce and she will feel a little cheerful but the moment she comes into the house, her mood will automatically change and the moment she gets into her room, everything gets worse and all the problems will start all over again.

One day Prophet Dike Power told me to confront the DEMON and ask it to leave. I waited till 12 midnight and I started by reminding the demon who owns the house, who the man of the house is, who has authority in the house and under who's authority am working with. I excercised my authority by commanding it to leave my house in the name of Jesus Christ in accordance to the book of LUKE 10:19 and I asked it to never come back again. After saying these, I opened the front door and told it in a BOLD and FIRM VOICE to leave, never to come back to my house or hurt my family again. I took SALT and poured a handful on specific points in all the house starting from my wife's bedroom where it stays most times. These drove the demon out of the house and that was it!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Divinerace(m): 4:33am On Jul 08, 2023
Salvation2 com and update ur thread now angry
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 08, 2023
Divinerace:
Salvation2 com and update ur thread now angry

Honestly I just tire for this seasonal story
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2023
My Wilderness Experience

As all these were happening, I started seeking His face in prayers, fasting and drew closer to Him. While going out to the specific places I am called to serve, I joined Pastor Uchenna and started learning the things of God through Him. As these went on, everything became very tight for me. Debts everywhere (the formal debt I incurred, fees, rent etc) and calls started pouring in from different people. This was to confirm Gods word and grace towards me and also, to encourage me. One pastor Emmanuel called in from Owerri to talk about forex (I thought him forex) and suddenly, he bursted out and started talking about me. He said he sees Isaiah 61:1 on my head and that the grace of God is upon me. He said but God said he should tell me that since I have decided to serve Him, that woman will suddenly start fluckking towards me. As we finished that conversation, from the next day, omo wahala just started. Vartually all the girls I ever knew in my life started calling me one by one to express their love again for me. I couldn't even remember some and they eventually had to remind me who they are... unbelievable!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
My Wilderness Experience Cont'd

I also remember Prophet Sampson calling in from Owerri and said he is seeing Isaiah 61:1 written all over me. He told me not to be afraid, that He that called me is faithful and will do everything at His own time. Some days later, I went to see a student of mine who wanted to see me. She is from Benin and served in Ph but just got married. As we settled down for me to teach her forex, she saw I had lost alot of weight and decided to pray for me. As she started, she bursted out and said she sees ISAIAH 61:1 upon me and that she is SEEING and HEARING a I will be used for a BIG thing. That the SHOE God has kept for me is very BIG!!! I was shocked she also saw it...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2023
My Wilderness Experience Cont'd

Another caller was my elder sister who called in from US. I didn't tell her anything. She said while I was going through the things I went through, she saw a BIG BLACK FISH PLACED ON TOP of my head. That it was so that everything in my life will be cold. Nothing moving forward but always been cold. She prayed for me and asked the Almighty God to remove everything which that fish represented in my life. Before she dropped the call, she said she sees ISAIAH 61:1 upon my head. That am going to be a very big and strong man of God. That the shoe God has put before me is very large. That the task ahead which the Almighty God wants to use me to accomplish is very big...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2023
Conclusion

Alot have happened that is not documented because I do not remember all at the moment. People pass through alot of things in life physically, spiritually and financially. Alot of lives are destroyed from simple things we do not knowing where they will lead to eventually. The funniest part is some cannot talk about it because the people they would like to explain it to will not understand.

I will take some cases which will be highlighted below:
1. Family Idols
2. Gods Calling
3. Random Women/Men
4. Evil Alters
5. Secret Societies

Alot of people today are struggling, living from hand to mouth, from year to year not because they don't have a good certificate to work but because of evil family foundations they were born into. They work like elephants and eats like an ant. They hardly see promotion in their place of work or any good thing in their life. This family Idols are served either by the family HEAD or the people in that family. Failure to do this will lead to problems in their lives which will come from the spiritual angle. This Idol is usually brought in to solve a problem in a family and the relationship cemented with a blood convenant. The blood comes from any living thing which can be an animal or a human sacrifice. As long as ur from that family, born or unborn will pass through the same issues weather u come to the village or not. Once the time for a particular family member comes, problems will start from nowhere!!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2023
Conclusion Cont'd

The second one on our list is when u have a CALLING from the Almighty God and ur refusing to heed to that call. It's going to destroy everything u have once ur time comes. It doesn't matter the certificate u have or what school u attended, once His time comes for u to start, everything will go from top to the bottom in no time. Everything will be turned upside down...

Such fellow will start living from hand to mouth. U will run from PILLAR to post and go to anywhere in the world and the massage will be the same. No matter where u go for solution, it will never work except u accept Him and start working for Him. The truth is that most people don't know this but alot have learnt the hard way. U will loose everything u have ever worked for and u will think someone somewhere is doing it until a man of God, ANIMAL, ANGEL or occasionally, a MAD PERSON will be the one to deliver the massage to u. Am quite sure that a lot of PASTORS inhouse can relate to what am saying. Some passed through this and I can tell u from experience that it's not palatable at all...

My advice is once u know u have a calling from God to serve Him, please start on time so that u don't live to regret ur life before u surrender to Him. Those who learnt the hard way are usually RESTORED after some time if they serve Him in truth and in spirit.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:43pm On Jul 09, 2023
Conclusion Cont'd

I pity people who chase and sleep with any random woman or man they meet on the road. They can end up picking up thieves, SPIRITS or end up with one sickness or the other from these people. The worst one is destiny Killers. Some are sent mainly to destroy a specific person's destiny. Next thing is that they will start looking for solutions from one place to another.

From my experience with these SPIRITS, they have a KINGDOM in the water with different types of DEMONS of various sizes with different characters, SPIRITS and HUMAN AGENTS (which are possessed by these demons) that work for them. Most of those human agents are sent into the earth/world to specific individuals, especially BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS who are CALLED for His purpose (Ie Preachers, Prophets or Singers) or to release things PRODUCED there for the sake of DIVERTING the MIND of CHRISTIANS from the ALMIGHTY GOD. They have large screens they use in monitoring everyone. They know the true born again Christians because of the MARK of JESUS CHRIST on their foreheads or the FIRE which surrounds them.

Alot will not believe most of these things am saying but they are strictly on their own because am not here to please them or to convince anyone to believe me. These human agents are sent to CHURCHES to seduce and bring down alot of people while others are sent to specific individuals as mentioned above. Once u sleep with anyone of them, ur destiny will be delayed or ur STAR collected or SIZED. This leads to delay or sometimes death of such a fellow due to depression or stagnation in every area of their lives. This is the reason why u hear that someone came home with a woman and she just disappeared, or she turned into a a big SNAKE or one thing or the other. They are real. Iv seen one returning to the water side one of those nights I was coming back from their presence...lastly this is the reason why when there is a deliverance session going on in church, u will notice that such women usually TWIST or ROLL like snakes while standing or while lying down on the floor before they are delivered....SLAWOMIR be warned (Proverbs 16:25). Not all that glitters are gold. A stitch in time, saves NINE!! Better to be safe than SORRY!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2023
Conclusion Cont'd

Alot of people all over the world have one evil alter or the other raised in their houses or villages. This is predominant here in Nigeria if u go to the South South for example. U will find alot of alters around all riverine areas. I noticed this in Bayelsa State and other communities near big rivers in the South South. That's one reason fornication is very normal around those areas. Most of their leaders serve and sacrifice to the sea goddess. U can remember an example of a very rich man in Warri who was captioned in a video sacrificing and talking to the water. Another is found in the life of some militant leaders who are always seen pouring sacrifice into the water every now and then WEARING WHITE. These people are not christians because they serve the RIVER GODDESS called LEVIATHAN. She is extremely powerful and controls the Marine World.

These fellows from time to time must SACRIFICE to these ALTERS. This alters speak on their behalf and can cause havoc in the life of others and also in their lives when they abandoned it's worship. Anyone who comes from such environment will understand what am saying and will also concur that indeed, this has affected the progress of so many people including self acclaimed christians who don't know their God or their way around this problem. God can deliver u today if only u believe in Jesus Christ name amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2023
Conclusion Cont'd

Secret Societies are everywhere. It's not just in the South East, it's there in the South South, South West and in the North. Not just peculiar to Nigeria alone, it's also there in other parts of Africa and the world as a whole.

Alot are deceived into it while some go in because of greed or one issue or the other. Truth is this, not all money is good. Please correct the impression that all money is money. There is money u will eat and u will die. There is money u will make and u won't live long to enjoy it. There is money u will make and u won't be able to sleep in ur house because of the source of such money. Some end up mad in no time.

It's better to be poor than to be rich from money u made from the DEVIL or his agents. This is so because it will lead to ur destruction either today or tomorrow. Most of these people in secret societies are not happy because they know that they do not have peace or joy which cannot be bought. Only the Almighty God gives these. How do u know recognize them? Some of their characteristics are mentioned below:

1. Sudden wealth
2. Questionable source of wealth
3. Rich cycle of friends with similar trends
4. They wear WHITE (always or most times)
5. They spend in hard currencies
6. Some have a separate room/house they use
7. Systematic deaths of family members
8. Some use a white HANDKACHIF when the sleep with a woman
9. Some only SLEEP with VIRGINS
10. Some have a particular special cloth they wear during important occasions. They will never use that cloth to carry a dead relative or friend. Never!!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
This little story of mine is not a fairy tale but a true life story. The only solution is Jesus Christ. He is the way the truth and the life, no one goes to the father except through Him. Once u have any dealings with them and they are accusing u of something u owe, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST has already settled this particular dispute before now. Cling on it and mention it to them and make sure u hold Him tight, u shall be set free in Jesus Christ name amen.

I pray for anyone who has passed through this same thing or is passing through one problem or the other, may my God locate u and deliver u in Jesus name amen. God bless u all. Remember Jesus loves u.

4 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 9:22pm On Jul 09, 2023
All roads now leads to the testimony section.
Let ur comments begin now...the floor is open.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by zoer(m): 9:54pm On Jul 09, 2023
Thought you will talk about how you paid up your debt from friend immediately you entered PH
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by henryugo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
Salvation2:
This little story of mine is not a fairy tale but a true life story. The only solution is Jesus Christ. He is the way the truth and the life, no one goes to the father except through Him. Once u have any dealings with them and they are accusing u of something u owe, THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST has already settled this particular dispute before now. Cling on it and mention it to them and make sure u hold Him tight, u shall be set free in Jesus Christ name amen.

I pray for anyone who has passed through this same thing or is passing through one problem or the other, may my God locate u and deliver u in Jesus name amen. God bless u all. Remember Jesus loves u.
Amen and Amen..
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2023
zoer:
Thought you will talk about how you paid up your debt from friend immediately you entered PH

I have a debt of N10m and as am making small small cash from trading forex (due to lack of trading capital), I and my 2 siblings are paying little by little. That's the only two that agreed on their own to help. Been able to pay about N1.5m so far but still have a long way to go. This is outside house rent and school fees but I believe God.

Every true man of God who starts passes through what is called a WILDERNESS EXPERIENCE. Mine is almost over! It's a big trial period but it's done to test my faith and what I will do when resources and power are entrusted into my hands... Ask men of God u know, they can tell better.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:14am On Jul 10, 2023
For those wishing to learn forex, use my YouTube channel to learn forex from the scratch.
Let's hit 1000 SUBSCRIBERS. Hit the like/ subscribe botton and share with others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFuO8ikOsG8

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2023
Join me as we go down to the testimony thread. God bless u all.

Shalom!!!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:58am On Sep 04, 2023
Thanks God for today
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Dave10000(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2023
Good evening FxMasterz..
I need your counseling please...
My email donddondk@gmail.com

FxMasterz:

This reminds me of an incident in 2017. There was this woman who was possessed by marine spirits. They actually wrecked her life. Her father, a new member of our church in Ilorin brought her in from Lagos.

According to the dad, a retired DPO , several attempts to help her daughter had been made since she was young. All to no avail. They've been to many deliverance centers. Nothing changed. Even though they were Catholics, there's been no church denomination they have not sought help from.

The lady was then married and things really got harder. This was complicated by the fact that the husband's mother was a very powerful witch. The family suffered to the extent that the wife was literally begging on the streets of Lagos with her two children to feed the family. The husband who was a banker got sacked few months into the marriage, and ever since then, getting a job became impossible. Satan is very wicked! These people couldn't even afford a home for themselves.

During deliverance, it was revealed that the lady was dedicted to a river goddess in their village in Cross River during a crisis the lady had when she was about 6yrs old. As time passed by, both the girl and the parents reneged on the terms and conditions attached to the help they received. This made the river goddess angry. Their lives were turned upside down.

By the power of God, she was delivered. The husband was called in from Lagos and got delivered too. This was in September 2017. I made a decree to the husband that he'll get a good job before the end of September. The day was a Wednesday. That same week, he received calls from 3 different organizations to come and resume work with them. These organizations have had his application for many years. They ignored it until the day the Lord visited this man. I pray that God would visit the reader of this post in Jesus name! The man weighed all his options for the now available jobs, and settled down with Nigerian Breweries in Ibadan. A new dawn had come but the devils were angry.
They were determined to annihilate the family, starting from the wife.

The husband had gone to Ibadan to resume work but the wife and children remained with the wife's father in Ilorin.

One night, the father ran panicking to my house which was just a stone throw away from his, and was shouting for me to come and help her daughter.

I hastily rushed down to their house only to find the lady suffocating on the bed in her room. The Spirit of God told me she was being strangled. So, I uttered a word of command in the name of Jesus. Immediately, she got relieved and started narrating how she saw some beings strangling her, saying they would never allow her to live. She was the only one seeing them. She said they intensified their efforts as soon as I stepped into the room.

After praying for her that night, declaring her and her family a 'Touch Not' for the devil and his agents, peace and comfort was restored, and the name of the Lord Jesus was magnified.

I pity anyone who visits this thread only to read for entertainment. This life is more than meets the eye. Only a true connection with Jesus Christ forms a perfect bulwark against the wickedness of this world.

I hope atheists like Jaephoenix, lordreed, hopefullandlord, francistown, maynmaynmayn and all those antichristian Islamists who are being deceived are following this thread and taking notes.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by FxMasterz: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2023
Dave10000:
Good evening FxMasterz..
I need your counseling please...

I sent you a mail. Please check your email.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Dave10000(m): 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Have responded
FxMasterz:

I sent you a mail. Please check your email.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by RenaissanceMann: 11:38pm On Jan 28
I have a special call; and it's attracting a lot of attacks. How do I know what it is without going for a divination?

Salvation2:
Many will still come and read but will not still have an atom of understanding. Some will still go and make the same mistake again. But for me, it led me to grateness...

The SOLE purpose of this thread is not to bash anyone but to know that the Almighty God alone has the SOLUTIONS to any problem ur passing through.

Secondly that JUJU or MONEY will not save u, but Jesus will save u when u need Him the most.

Thirdly if u have the calling of God in ur life, no matter what u put ur hands in, u will never succeed except u submit to His will. I didn't say so because that's how it is... Go anywhere in the world, thy will tell u the same thing. U will only discover this with time.

Shalom!!!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:43am On Jan 29
RenaissanceMann:

I have a special call; and it's attracting a lot of attacks. How do I know what it is without going for a divination?

U either go to a strong man of God/Prophet or u go to a prayer ground and pray. God will send someone to u inorder to address u. Reminds me of 2 cases:
1. A man has a strong calling, who refused to serve God. He sent a mad man to talk to the guy at Spar near government house Port Harcourt.
2. Another guy who has a calling too was reluctant to serve God and the Almighty God sent a 'dog' to talk to the guy. The guy was shocked and couldn't believe what he saw and heard from the mouth of the dog.

Go and seek His face, he will send someone to u.

Shalom!!!

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by RenaissanceMann: 2:56pm On Jan 29
What are you even saying; what was he meant to do? He already told you he wasn't a very spiritual person at the time. Things have to happen for you to learn sometimes. As long as we're alive, probles will come. Fear is a negative emotion which reduces one's vibration. It would've done him no good to fear the lady when he had tried his best for her.

Annahh:
All these could have been avoided if Salvation2 did not fear the words of that woman that said she will kill him, the spirit of death has come after me and my family several times, what I do is I WAR in midnight, Dem no born that witch well to kill me or any of my immediate family, one time they sent accident to my dad to kill him but he didn't die. No be today. Witches have power but serious Children of God are more powerful than them.

Also marine spirits are more powerful and dangerous than witches, witches are the lowest in the chain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Move Your Spouse Along By Pastor Adeboye / Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.