Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me (14166 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
advocatejare:

Please try and Read these books By Rebecca Brown: He came to set the captives free, Prepare for War, Becoming a vessel of Honor and Unbroken Curses!

They will answer your question
Okay. But I have read he came to set the captives free, there's nothing there to help me keep the demons out of the girl. The last time, the demon spoke through her and said 'I will go out now, but I will come back into her, and when I do, you won't know'. Well, the second time, I discovered that when the lead demon said they were 10, he lied. because, this one who told me he come back said something that gave me a clue that not all went out that time. It said 'Do you think I am the other one who banished?, I asked, which one, it mentioned the name of the first one. But, finally it left. I am still an amateur in this
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 1:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Salvation2:

Oh pardon me Ma. God bless u Ma.
No shakes bro. God bless
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by advocatejare(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

Okay. But I have read he came to set the captives free, there's nothing there to help me keep the demons out of the girl. The last time, the demon spoke through her and said 'I will go out now, but I will come back into her, and when I do, you won't know'. Well, the second time, I discovered that when the lead demon said they were 10, he lied. because, this one who told me he come back said something that gave me a clue that not all went out that time. It said 'Do you think I am the other one who banished?, I asked, which one, it mentioned the name of the first one. But, finally it left. I am still an amateur in this
Maybe you should read it again.

You will learn about doorways of demonic entrance and why it is important to be sealed off in order to stop further re-possession

You will also learn not to converse with demons as they are deceptive and you’re exposing yourself to being possessed by them. In short, you have no business conversing with demons

Thirdly, you will learn that only the Holy Spirit gives directives on how to deliver possessed humans hence you need to seek The Holy Spirit guidance and not use a preformed deliverance technique that has worked before or that you saw someone else use in the past

Fourthly, you will learn that the aim of deliverance is to give glory to God and not to yourself being seen as the deliverance minister. In short, let the Holy Spirit take the lead and the control!

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by AyobamiIsaac12: 2:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
advocatejare:

Yes. They helped and still helping mine too. Every Christian should read them!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
advocatejare:

Maybe you should read it again.
Okay, it's been years I read it, so I will read it again.

advocatejare:

You will learn about doorways of demonic entrance and why it is important to be sealed off in order to stop further re-possession
I didn't set out to converse with it o. Like I said, it wasn't planned. We were just having our devotion and during warfare session she began manifesting. I laid hands on her to pray and she changed to a different thing. I tried and tried, the thing refused to budge. I commanded the spirit to go down and let me speak to the the owner of the body in the name of Jesus. It went down and the girl surfaced. I asked her some questions, and she told me she sees a dark figure with red eyes and sharklike teeth. It's a man-like. I need to know why the resistance (like I said, it was my first time and I didn't plan it), what is his name? I asked, the spirit will not speak to her. I asked to command him to respond in the name of Jesus Christ then it spoke and gave it's names.

I asked why he was resisting, he told me that the girl's grand mother went to them for help, so they took her womb. Every child that comes from her womb will belong to them. She gave the 5 raw eggs, and from the eggs, they accessed her bloodline.

Without these info, I wldnt have gotten any success that night. I led the girl to Christ Al over again, made her make serious declarations of faith and by breaking the covenant her grand mother entered on her behalf. She broke the generational curses by the Word of God. I would not have known to do this if I did ask that thing the questions.

advocatejare:

You will also learn not to converse with demons as they are deceptive and you’re exposing yourself to being possessed by them. In short, you have no business conversing with demons
If you don't know who you are in Christ, then be afraid of demons. I know who I am, I know who they are too. It's not as though I am having a cozy a friendly chat with these demons. I was having a hard time getting them out, and I resorted to retrieving info from them which worked.

I have read several books about deliverance. I have Pigs in the parlor, I have books by Andrew Wommak, Derick Prince. Derick Prince and his wife commands the demons to speak and not lie in the name of Jesus, and they speak.
Sir, a demon cannot enter me. I know what makes demons enter adults. For children, they can enter without invitation, but not adults. I live very carefully because I know by virtue of what I do, I am a target. I don't live anyhow. My body and soul doesn't belong to me, it's a sacrifice to the Lord Jesus Christ, so how can both of them cohabit inside one shelter? I can't happen.

advocatejare:

Thirdly, you will learn that only the Holy Spirit gives directives on how to deliver possessed humans hence you need to seek The Holy Spirit guidance and not use a preformed deliverance technique that has worked before or that you saw someone else use in the past
Brother, I strongly believe I was led by the Holy Spirit that night to perform that deliverance. I already have the Holy Spirit and He has already commanded me in His Words to cast out demons, was I suppose to wait for special directive in the face of a demon possessed person? No sir. Just like healing the sick, casting demons should also be sponteneous. The power is in you already na.

Didn't the Bible say what happened in the past is for our example: [b]These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come[b]. There's a reason why we have Moses, Elijah and the elders in the faith.

advocatejare:

Fourthly, you will learn that the aim of deliverance is to give glory to God and not to yourself being seen as the deliverance minister. In short, let the Holy Spirit take the lead and the control!
First, I am not a deliverance minister. As far as I know now, and as the pastor I eventually took all of them to for prayers said, I wld need to know how to perform deliverance on them, because taking a whole lot of children for deliverance will ware me down in future. Many children are goin to be coming into the orphanage with demons, so I'd better ask the Holy Spirit to prepare me for the task ahead.

Sir, how can performing deliverance me according glory to myself na? Na my power? Without the power in the name of Jesus, no demon will answer you.

All glory is to Jesus alone, and i always ask the Holy Spirit to pls take over.

I think what we as Christians should not do is, to go out of our way to look for demons to cast out. Anyone who invades my space goes back to the abyse where it came from. I won't go looking for them, but if they follow a child into my house, I will not leave them to remain if not, every child shall be infested

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Sirbruno3000(m): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
You are doing a great job sir. Do not ever think of quiting as the demons are already beneath you! Continue growing in power and strength.
Anas09:

Oh okay. Sir, I need to contact you. I run an orphanage and the first set of children I brought in are marine witches. I became an emergency deliverance minister without planning it. One day, we were just praying when one of them began manifesting, (The Lord had shown me in dreams before that I brought in 3 demonic children into my house) so I laid my hands on her, haaaa, the girl abi na the demon change am for me o shocked shocked shocked.

The thing challenged me, I stood my grounds. Thank God I just read 'The Believers authority', and I watch Bob Larson on YouTube how he conducts deliverances. I just went into the mode and for 4 hours I was on it. After it I tire like this. I was a novice. That demon dribble me (I am better now sha). cheesy
The spirit told me it is not going anywhere because it was legally there. I asked why, it said the girl's grand mother made a covenant with it.
Finally, 10 demons left her that night (I asked how many were inside the girl, it said 10). But, they kept re-entering her. I don't know what to do to keep them out completely.
She is now cooperating me by telling me things she sees and their moves around my house. But, the other children are possessed too.
Her third eye has been opened so she sees into their realm, when they come around she will run to me, and I will begin to pray. Dem don threaten me tire cheesy cheesy.

I need a deliverance minister who can help me with the remaining ones. I can't do this alone.

I wish I can run away from this calling. But, I can't. I just have to braze myself and fight to protect them physically and spiritually.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
You are doing a great job sir. Do not ever think of quiting as the demons are already beneath you! Continue growing in power and strength.
Oh, thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
But, I'm a lady cheesy
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Annahh(f): 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

You need to stop asking those demons questions, they are having fun replying you and will chip in one or two lies, most times when Jesus encountered demons in the bible, he told them to keep quiet. Embark on a fasting for the holyghost to reveal what to do, do that you don't fight blindly.

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 8:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
Annahh:
You need to stop asking those demons questions, they are having fun replying you and will chip in one or two lies, most times when Jesus encountered demons in the bible, he told them to keep quiet.
Dear, demons cannot lie if you command them to speak the truth in the name of Jesus.
Guy, these is a guy, an American young minister I follow on YouTube, follow these people who do real deliverance, you will see that very few Nigerian deliverance ministers actually cast out demons. Is drama. Shouting and jumping around, while the demons remain.

If you don't ask demons to talk, you may be able to cast out some, but others may still hide inside the host. Trust me, am growing with experience.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
Wow. Cool. I hope i marry someone like you, so we can terrorize the forces of darkness 2GETHER. Just Keep your terrorism alive.
Anas09:

Oh, thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
But, I'm a lady cheesy
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ok
advocatejare:

Yes. They helped and still helping mine too. Every Christian should read them!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
Wow. Cool. I hope i marry someone like you, so we can terrorize the forces of darkness 2GETHER. Just Keep your terrorism alive.
Lol. These comes from come. Ask Abba for one of his daughters. There are so many daughters of Satan pretending to be God's children around.
Couch down and observe
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by advocatejare(m): 10:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

I didn't set out to converse with it o. Like I said, it wasn't planned. We were just having our devotion and during warfare session she began manifesting. I laid hands on her to pray and she changed to a different thing. I tried and tried, the thing refused to budge. I commanded the spirit to go down and let me speak to the the owner of the body in the name of Jesus. It went down and the girl surfaced. I asked her some questions, and she told me she sees a dark figure with red eyes and sharklike teeth. It's a man-like. I need to know why the resistance (like I said, it was my first time and I didn't plan it), what is his name? I asked, the spirit will not speak to her. I asked to command him to respond in the name of Jesus Christ then it spoke and gave it's names.

I asked why he was resisting, he told me that the girl's grand mother went to them for help, so they took her womb. Every child that comes from her womb will belong to them. She gave the 5 raw eggs, and from the eggs, they accessed her bloodline.

Without these info, I wldnt have gotten any success that night. I led the girl to Christ Al over again, made her make serious declarations of faith and by breaking the covenant her grand mother entered on her behalf. She broke the generational curses by the Word of God. I would not have known to do this if I did ask that thing the questions.

If you don't know who you are in Christ, then be afraid of demons. I know who I am, I know who they are too. It's not as though I am having a cozy a friendly chat with these demons. I was having a hard time getting them out, and I resorted to retrieving info from them which worked.

I have read several books about deliverance. I have Pigs in the parlor, I have books by Andrew Wommak, Derick Prince. Derick Prince and his wife commands the demons to speak and not lie in the name of Jesus, and they speak.
Sir, a demon cannot enter me. I know what makes demons enter adults. For children, they can enter without invitation, but not adults. I live very carefully because I know by virtue of what I do, I am a target. I don't live anyhow. My body and soul doesn't belong to me, it's a sacrifice to the Lord Jesus Christ, so how can both of them cohabit inside one shelter? I can't happen.

Brother, I strongly believe I was led by the Holy Spirit that night to perform that deliverance. I already have the Holy Spirit and He has already commanded me in His Words to cast out demons, was I suppose to wait for special directive in the face of a demon possessed person? No sir. Just like healing the sick, casting demons should also be sponteneous. The power is in you already na.

Didn't the Bible say what happened in the past is for our example: [b]These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come[b]. There's a reason why we have Moses, Elijah and the elders in the faith.

First, I am not a deliverance minister. As far as I know now, and as the pastor I eventually took all of them to for prayers said, I wld need to know how to perform deliverance on them, because taking a whole lot of children for deliverance will ware me down in future. Many children are goin to be coming into the orphanage with demons, so I'd better ask the Holy Spirit to prepare me for the task ahead.

Sir, how can performing deliverance me according glory to myself na? Na my power? Without the power in the name of Jesus, no demon will answer you.

I think what we as Christians should not do is, to go out of our way to look for demons to cast out. Anyone who invades my space goes back to the abyse where it came from. I won't go looking for them, but if they follow a child into my house, I will not leave them to remain if not, every child shall be infested
May God continue to uphold us. You can read “The Triumphant Church” by Kenneth Hagin too.

Stay blessed brother!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
advocatejare:

May God continue to uphold us. You can read “The Triumphant Church” by Kenneth Hagin too.

Stay blessed brother!
I have it, and have read it

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Sirbruno3000(m): 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ok ma'am
Anas09:

Lol. These comes from come. Ask Abba for one of his daughters. There are so many daughters of Satan pretending to be God's children around.
Couch down and observe
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Aladdin1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Salvation2:

This ones are not bats. They are much bigger in size. Their colour is usually BLACK.
They are called Crows. They are birds of harbinger.they make a loud distint eerie sound and are mostly found in two's three's.they go in group mostly.dem full benin.but they are always on their own as normal birds that they are.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 1:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aladdin1:
They are called Crows. They are birds of harbinger.they make a loud distint eerie sound and are mostly found in two's three's.they go in group mostly.dem full benin.but they are always on their own as normal birds that they are.

They use CROWS a lot when following someone or that little brown pidgin but this one am referring to on that particular occasion is a kite. It's slightly bigger in size with a signature style of flying. That's the form the use every evening.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Aladdin1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
Salvation2:

They use CROWS a lot when following someone or that little brown pidgin but this one am referring to on that particular occasion is a kite. It's slightly bigger in size with a signature style of flying. That's the form the use every evening.
Which one is kite? abi na hawk or vulture you mean to say?
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aladdin1:
Which one is kite? abi na hawk or vulture you mean to say?

Big black kite birds. That's exactly the form they use during that movement...while CROWS and small brown pidgins are used in trailing. During meeting on the ground, they use big domestic CATS of various colours and when coming into ur house, they can come in any form they want. Hold on and follow the rest of the story.
God bless us all in JESUS CHRIST name amen.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by jubianose(m): 8:29pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anas09:

Hi, my dear friend Anas09 how are you? Hope you are doing great?

I like this your reply... grin
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
jubianose:

Hi, my dear friend Anas09 how are you? Hope you are doing great?

I like this your reply... grin
Hey bro, good evening. It's been a while. I didn't know you visit here too. It's been awhile I came here. I just came to look around cheesy.

My dear, the work of God has started, and it is challenging and exciting at the same time.
Cowardly demons think they can sneak into people's homes by hiding inside children. Anyone who tries it shall be banished back to hell where they belong. They are trespassers here.
This is earth, earth was created for humans to habit and dominate, so I have full authority to live and function here,they don't.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Sirbruno3000(m): 8:57am On Jun 14, 2023
Seconded
Anas09:

Hey bro, good evening. It's been a while. I didn't know you visit here too. It's been awhile I came here. I just came to look around cheesy.

My dear, the work of God has started, and it is challenging and exciting at the same time.
Cowardly demons think they can sneak into people's homes by hiding inside children. Anyone who tries it shall be banished back to hell where they belong. They are trespassers here.
This is earth, earth was created for humans to habit and dominate, so I have full authority to live and function here,they don't.

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2023
The thread looks like it has been derailed. Let the op finish story before side talks begins

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by jubianose(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
Anas09:

You are right dear..
God will see you through.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
jubianose:

You are right dear..
God will see you through.
Amen
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
My Delima

After he finished speaking to me, I was equally surprised that God saw all that was going on around me and had planned it all along for me to be led to this man of God for deliverance. He said that God did everything so that I may know that He is existing and that Satan and his agents too are real. I told him I needed to go and get my stuff from my friend's place. That once am coming back to his house, I will let him know.

I went back to my friends house and pondered over the whole thing again and again and everything started making sense to me. But the real issue for me was recovering everything but didn't know how to start. The nearest option was to go as directed and do a deliverance and at least start getting some sleep and food because I had already become very malnourished with 2 months of sleeplessness and over worrying...

After witnessing some unbelievable things first hand, like hearing from a mere CALABASH/Communicating with it regularly, seeing alot of things disappearing and appearing right in front of me, seeing two WITCHES who almost killed me and my family and then sitting in the mist of MARINE SPIRITS that was more than 30 in number about 3 or 4 times and being initiated into their COVEN before I was finally introduced to LEVIATHAN (QUEEN of the COAST) who is a fallen angel which the bible described as very beautiful...I agreed without thinking twice and decided to proceed!!!

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
Continuation of Delima

I came back to his house after checking out his church like 3 to 4 times. I attended his Sunday and Wednesday programs all the way from SAINT SAVIOUR to OJEMAI. The distance was quite far but I didn't mind. Before now, my 2 friends I helped, who were working for my firm, had already asked the Police to start tracking me for possibly arrest and prosecution. They were calling and calling me multiple times on a daily basis and never allowed my phone to rest because of the N3m I borrowed through one of them and the shorty the other one did for me using my dad's car I mentioned earlier. The latter was used to borrow N2m to pay N2.5m. I authorized the guy to sell if I don't return the cash. This was because I knew I wasn't supposed to spend more than 3 days before returning the cash and the interest, I gave a go ahead order in writing. This was signed off by myself and my second friend. Recall that my dad released the car to me because he trust me and believes in me. My annoyance was that the two of them escalated the whole thing and involved the police after I finally had to switch off my phone for me to be able to think. As they were calling, other strange numbers were calling me per minute per second. This happened as I was going through a mental shut down shortly after meeting those 2 WITCHES. They told everyone. Everyone we knew together. They said alot of things about me that wasn't even true. They made a call to my elder brother in Lagos who has BP, my Dad who had BP, my mom who has same and all my sister's both home and abroad. My friends I introduced to them were not spared as well...later I also found out that my village people were also informed that ai collected cash through them and had travelled out of the country!!! All these drove me nuts...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 5:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
My Deliverance: Day 1

As I finally got there with my bag, he saw me and was very happy. He and his family welcomed me and gave me a room. I had access to a restroom/bathroom and they made sure I ate regularly. When I entered that house, I noticed a very big difference in myself because I started to sleep well without any single fear. This was after 2 months of constant close watching from monitoring Spirits and restless nights of consistent attacks. He told me I needed to do a 3 days fasting and prayer while he will conduct a deliverance session with me during those period.

One the first day of the deliverance, as we started the prayers, he told me to let God come into my life and become the Alpha and the Omega in my life. I did and we continued praying for me for hours. As we prayed together, his praying mode slowed for sometime and he managed to continue and later he increased his pace of praying. He told me they came to attack him during our prayer session but the mercy of God prevailed. He said they previously came to him and asked him not to accept me into his house but he shunned them. He said he did so because the Almighty God already told him to bring me into his house so that I might have some COVERING of GRACE and to be delivered. After several hours of praying, we needed it and I went in and had something to eat. That night, I slept like a baby...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2023
My Deliverance: Day 2

On the second day of our praying and fasting, as we were praying, he mentioned that the WITCHES and everything happening were connected to my foundation and they were the one who came that night to attack me on my way back. Funny enough, Iv not mentioned to anyone what happened to me. He mentioned we should pray against every FOUNDATIONAL WICKEDNESS operating in my life and something happened...a giant BIG BLACK BIRD came and landed right in the middle of the compound. A very big black Urgly looking bird. It landed there and stared round and round the compound and stay there for some time before it left. All it did was looking round and round the compound until it flew away. The size was what got the wife of Prophet Emmanuel to say it was highly UNUSUAL to see such bird and at that particular time of our prayers...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Watch and learn. Don't forgey to hit the like and subscribe botton after watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYf2DAWJF8
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Maybaby4eva(f): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2023
But they tried by lending you the money in the first place. i hope you have made effort to reconcile with them. We should show gratitude evn if someone gives us a cup of water talk more of such huge loans.

Thanks for updating the thread btw. Shallom!

Salvation2:
Continuation of Delima

I came back to his house after checking out his church like 3 to 4 times. I attended his Sunday and Wednesday programs all the way from SAINT SAVIOUR to OJEMAI. The distance was quite far but I didn't mind. Before now, my 2 friends I helped, who were working for my firm, had already asked the Police to start tracking me for possibly arrest and prosecution. They were calling and calling me multiple times on a daily basis and never allowed my phone to rest because of the N3m I borrowed through one of them and the shorty the other one did for me using my dad's car I mentioned earlier. The latter was used to borrow N2m to pay N2.5m. I authorized the guy to sell if I don't return the cash. This was because I knew I wasn't supposed to spend more than 3 days before returning the cash and the interest, I gave a go ahead order in writing. This was signed off by myself and my second friend. Recall that my dad released the car to me because he trust me and believes in me. My annoyance was that the two of them escalated the whole thing and involved the police after I finally had to switch off my phone for me to be able to think. As they were calling, other strange numbers were calling me per minute per second. This happened as I was going through a mental shut down shortly after meeting those 2 WITCHES. They told everyone. Everyone we knew together. They said alot of things about me that wasn't even true. They made a call to my elder brother in Lagos who has BP, my Dad who had BP, my mom who has same and all my sister's both home and abroad. My friends I introduced to them were not spared as well...later I also found out that my village people were also informed that ai collected cash through them and had travelled out of the country!!! All these drove me nuts...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
Maybaby4eva:
But they tried by lending you the money in the first place. i hope you have made effort to reconcile with them. We should show gratitude evn if someone gives us a cup of water talk more of such huge loans.

Thanks for updating the thread btw. Shallom!

Thanks for following this thread Ma. U will get all the updates as time unfolds...

Shalom!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Open Heaven Daily Devotion By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / Info About Adoration Ministries Enugu Nigeria / Which Is Your Favourite Apostle In The Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.