Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me (14152 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by zoer(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
People are trying to derail the topic...please don't listen or respond to them even if their argument will be biblical just continue your story.....Let them open a thread about their own knowledge of deliverance and what not....
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by ojaysam25(m): 10:59pm On Jun 19, 2023
Where op?
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
zoer:
People are trying to derail the topic...please don't listen or respond to them even if their argument will be biblical just continue your story.....Let them open a thread about their own knowledge of deliverance and what not....

Very well..okay we will continue this evening by 10:30pm.
Meanwhile go to the testimony section and see testimonies I shared there to keep urself occupied till we begin. God bless us all.

Shallom!!!
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by MI6: 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Your testimony is powerful. But I think the frequent breaks make it lose bite. My suggestion will be to have a full text that people can read through in the future. You may chose to create a digital link or ebook so one at one sitting grasp the content and get the full benefits thereof. I have been blessed following!

Salvation2:

Very well..okay we will continue this evening by 10:30pm.
Meanwhile go to the testimony section and see testimonies I shared there to keep urself occupied till we begin. God bless us all.

Shallom!!!

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2023
MI6:
Your testimony is powerful. But I think the frequent breaks make it lose bite. My suggestion will be to have a full text that people can read through in the future. You may chose to create a digital link or ebook so one at one sitting grasp the content and get the full benefits thereof. I have been blessed following!

Truely I have this in mind but ur point is well noted and cherished.Thanks alot. God bless u richly.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2023
My Deliverance: Day 3

On the third day of our fasting and praying, it was so intensed that nobody told me that something had left me. He made mention of alot of things that had transpired between me and them without me telling him anything. At the end of the session, we stopped and went inside to break our fast.

From that day, my sleep became better and better as each day passed by. As I stayed under his roof till early December 2022, I noticed I started to connect very well to God through praying and studying the word of God. And spiritually, I noticed I became stronger and stronger. Alot of things around me started making sense. I began to understand alot of things I had noticed before but didn't understand...

As per the attacks, it reduced drastically. So many times I noticed they came but can't come inside the house. I was later told by Prophet Emmanuel that he and his family has a covering called GRACE and that's why they came earlier to warn him not to accept me into his house but he ignored them. So many times at night, something will wake me up to start to pray and I will begin praying immediately. Most times I will notice something is outside the window watching me around midnight, but if I look, I can't see anything but I will know that something is there. As time went on, all these gradually reduced...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:04pm On Jun 20, 2023
Evidence & Confirmation

As time went on, I asked a church member ( a woman minister) who lives on that same street I mentioned earlier where I said that landlady is a WITCH. I asked her if she has noticed anything strange about that house or about that woman? She immediately told me that woman is a witch!! I asked her how? She said everyone on that street knows. And even Prophet Emmanuel knows and told my friend the day he saw the woman. She also mentioned that they are many on that street and she knows alot of them. She even said her next door neighbor who runs a small shop near her is also among. Now that is totally true!! How do I know? That time I newly came to that their area/ street, the day I stepped out to that shop to buy something. When I got there, immediately she saw me, it was like she wanted to get up to fight me. Her face was like I stole something that belongs to her. And the manner u used in responding to me showed her complete disgust for me even though she had never met me in her life!! And funny enough, I was very polite to her because I knew who she was immensely I saw her...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2023
Evidence & Confirmation Cont'd:

I remember when I was staying at that my friends house on that street. My spirit told me the two houses on the same lane before my friends house was also owned and controlled by the same group of Witches. How did I know? I see how they all gazed at me with disdain whenever they see me. In order to confirm this, I asked another friend of mine who lives in the same compound with that my friend. His name is Williams and he is a Benin man. He confirmed to me that they are many on that street and it was not hidden. He even told me that there was day he was driving out very early in the morning around 4am and he saw that woman I mentioned earlier that she is a witch dropping a SACRIFICE at a 3 road JUNCTION. He said he was shocked and he moved away quickly...

Another day we were together, I told him the reason why his area is not developed is because anywhere u have WITCHES, u don't have development or progress around there because they drive such good things away. From my little knowledge about them, they thrive or get promoted when they cause serious harm, tears or sorrow to people around themselves, especially their own. He confirmed to me that they are so many in that area and has always stood against the government when they want to repair the entrance to that very street and so many other projects that didn't work out...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Evidence & Confirmation Cont'd:

Another thing I noticed when I was in that area is that, anytime I had any attack, once I begin to cry to God in prayer, or I pray ordinarily to God to rescue me, something always happen. A brief rain MUST fall. The rain will be so SEVERE and short. It can last for 10mins or 20mins max but it must fall within the area where I am ONLY! In the beginning, it was very destructive but as time went on, it's strength of falling gradually reduced with less thunderstorm and lightning...I don't know why till date but I know with time, I will find out.

Another thing I noticed when I was at Prophet Emmanuel's house/church was that I became aware Spiritually/physically to good news or bad news before they come. A sign is always shown to me which I would not like to mention here. Once I see them, they always work. So this made me pray more and keyed into the Almighty God more...
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:06am On Jun 21, 2023
For those of u who would like to learn how to use ur android phone or laptop to earn money from the comfort of ur homes, click on my YouTube channel and start learning from the scratch.

Don't forget to hit the like and subscribe botton after watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fFjOPYdn5E
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by charlesdinho(m): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2023
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS LIFE STORY
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by charlesdinho(m): 7:47am On Jun 21, 2023
IT IS GOOD TO BE GODLY
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2023
charlesdinho:
GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS LIFE STORY

Thanks my brother
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by kingviny: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Salvation2:
My Deliverance: Day 3

On the third day of our fasting and praying, it was so intensed that nobody told me that something had left me. He made mention of alot of things that had transpired between me and them without me telling him anything. At the end of the session, we stopped and went inside to break our fast.

From that day, my sleep became better and better as each day passed by. As I stayed under his roof till early December 2023, I noticed I started to connect very well to God through praying and studying the word of God. And spiritually, I noticed I became stronger and stronger. Alot of things around me started making sense. I began to understand alot of things I had noticed before but didn't understand...

As per the attacks, it reduced drastically. So many times I noticed they came but can't come inside the house. I was later told by Prophet Emmanuel that he and his family has a covering called GRACE and that's why they came earlier to warn him not to accept me into his house but he ignored them. So many times at night, something will wake me up to start to pray and I will begin praying immediately. Most times I will notice something is outside the window watching me around midnight, but if I look, I can't see anything but I will know that something is there. As time went on, all these gradually reduced...

Pls check your date: 2023 December is still ahead. I think you should correct the dates in this testimony, you used 2023 severally but I don't think these spiritual encounters were experienced in 2023.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Sirbruno3000(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2023
Pls o someone should come to my rescue, I've been starving for days. Job hunting hasn't been easy at all.

1003. GTB.
OP our man of God, help a soul.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:44pm On Jun 23, 2023
kingviny:

Pls check your date: 2023 December is still ahead. I think you should correct the dates in this testimony, you used 2023 severally but I don't think these spiritual encounters were experienced in 2023.

Oh thanks. It's actually 2022. Thanks for the correction. God bless u.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2023
A Light Unto My Path

As I stayed in Prophet Emmanuel's house, I spent alot of my time praying in his church. Sometimes, my sprit will tell me to go there and pray. I will go. One day as I was praying, it told me to make a vow to the Almighty God and I tried complaining that Iv already made series of vows before now and they are too many. It insisted I make another new vow to the Almighty God, the He wants a bond between us to keep me in Him. I checked and checked and checked. I thought about it carefully and agreed. I made a vow to serve Him all through my life. As I made this vow, suddenly, there was a sudden PEACE that overwhelmed me and I stopped praying and slept off on the ALTER...

As I slept, I could see in my dream that there is SOMEONE sitted on a throne on the ALTER but can't place a face to who that person is...when I woke up, I still had that very strong feeling that there is someone sitted there on the ALTER. This feeling always occured to me when I bow before the alter to pray. This made me to always talk towards the alter when I pray, having that believe someone is there listening to me.

One day, I was worried about my wife and children, it made me start crying. I went straight to the ALTER and started talking to God in prayers with tears in my eyes. As I spoke towards the alter, I felt that strong presence of something listening to me at the ALTER. I told God to please give me VICTORY from the hands of those chasing me, who wants to kill me and my family. I told Him I would like to go home and Spend Christmas with my family and let Him resolve all the issues around me and quench the Police problems that has come up due to the debts.

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2023
A Light Unto My Path Cont'd:

After that prayer, I slept off on the ALTER. the same thing I explained earlier happened again. This made me very careful of what I say, when I get to that Alter afterwards.

After that day, a call came in from Owerri. I checked and it was Prophetess Amaka. She said all the things Iv passed through without me saying a word about anything to her. She said God heard my prayers and said He has granted it. She said, I made that prayer to God on the Alter in TEARS. That God said she should tell me that He has heard my prayers. That I will spend this CHRISTMAS with my family and that He will give me VICTORY which MUST be in the CITY of PORT HARCOURT where everything started!! But that I must make a VOW at the ALTER to serve Him because He has given me a second CHANCE. I told her that Iv already made the vow at the ALTER!

She said that God said that if I can remember on that day that thing happened, I wasn't supposed to COME BACK home ALIVE, that He frustrated the device of the ENEMY and made them allow me to go. That God said if I recall, I have POWERS from birth and these I have been using over the years through my WORDS, ACTIONS and TEARS. He said once I say something, it comes to pass!! And if am angry, something can happen without me saying a single word!! And if I cry because someone hurt or offended me, that person will have a very big problem!!! That am born with it, and I belong to Him who is the Almighty God. That the sooner I come back to Him, the sooner He starts using me to do great and mighty things. That this was the PRIMARY REASON why they CHOOSE to destroy me before I become a PROBLEM to them, but because of His GRACE AND MERCY am not consumed!!! She said if there are 10 people that passed through what I passed through, 9 will not come home alive!!! I should start IMMEDIATELY and don't allow the Almighty God to replace me...Omo after that call, I confirmed that truely, someone was sitted on that ALTER like I mentioned earlier and what she said was very true. Otherwise, who told her about the things that had been happening in my life of late, the powers I have been experiencing from small, the prayers I said the previous day at the ALTER, my tears on the ALTER, my EXACT VOW to the Almighty God and my prayer to see and be with my family again that DECEMBER?? Truely His words made alot of sense now to me...now I now understand what was going on in my life!!! These shone a light unto my path!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:57pm On Jun 24, 2023
First Confirmation

In December, I was inside the room sleeping and my spirit said, it's time to go home! I was like what? It said, it's time to go back to the City of Port Harcourt. As I was yet thinking about this, there was a knock on the room door. I went and checked and it was Prophet Emmanuel's wife bringing rice and stew with some mede mede inside. I thanked her and received the food from her. After eating, I went to their sitting room to say a big thank u to the both of them and to announce to them it's time to go back to Port Harcourt.

As I announced my intention to them, Prophet Emmanuel told me the Lord said that He will give me victory in Port Harcourt where the whole thing started. That I should not be afraid, He said He will quench all the police issues from every sides and bring help me to me. He also said I have TWO FRIENDS who are very close to me, that the Almighty God said, they have all BETRAYED me while I was away on this journey. That all I told them not to do and what I do not expect them to do has already been done!! I should never trust anyone again that MAN will fail me. Once I go back, I should focus on Him and let them go!!!

And this was similar to the massage I got before that day from Prophetess Amaka who is in Owerri. I thought to myself, how bad can it be? I focussed on the massage and held on to God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2023
Back To Port Harcourt City

On my way back, I called Chuks to bring something I kept with him to the road junction. I told him I am in a bus and will be at his junction within a specific time frame. He wasn't feeling well at all and managed to come to the junction to wait for me. I begged the driver to slow down there so that I can collect something from someone. As I collected it from him, we moved. I noticed his face was very dull. And I asked him on phone, what is the problem with him and he said he has been very sick. Right there on the phone while in that bus, I asked him if he believes that Jesus Christ can heal him? He said yes. I told him not to look at me as his friend but to focus on Jesus Christ. I said in the name of Jesus Christ, I command that sickness to get out his body now in Jesus Christ name and I said amen. The people inside the bus was just looking at me. Even the two fine girls behind me was stunned. They were expecting a young man like me to be smiling at them and maybe asking for phone numbers...I told him it's done. He should go home and rest. The next day, he called and told me the sickness left him that very day (check for this and many other testimonies in the testimony thread I created).

When I got to the park, I paid and after wasting several hours of our time, they brought a bus. The bus was not very new as I wanted and the driver wasn't what I expected. I wanted someone younger. When they announced the bus, I went there and refused to enter. I didn't complain or say anything about the bus to anyone. I just told God I don't like this bus. I need something newer, cleaner and better.

After a few minutes, the manager of the park came to me and said I should PLEASE leave that particular bus, go and join the Sienna bus by the extreme right. That he wants that bus to go to Port Harcourt! That bus was never on the list of buses travelling again that day. It's newer, cleaner and with a younger driver just the way I love it!! when I entered the bus, people were wondering why the sudden change of heart by the park management. But I just smiled inside of me and focused on the journey ahead...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2023
Port Harcourt City

As I entered Port Harcourt town, I was soo happy to be back to PH alive. I told God Almighty I wanted to enter PH around 7pm and that was our exact time of arrival. When I got to my house, the security guard could barely recognize me! He was shocked I lost so much weight and was wondering what happened. I just smiled and went upstairs. As I rang the door bell, one of my house help came and opened the door...as she saw me, she smiles and announced to my kids daddy is home!! And before I could say Jack Robinson, they all ran towards the sitting room and jumped straight on my body on as I stood near the door!!! My wife joined them and we all stood there crying...

Later I noticed that due to the attack on my wife since September, she does not close her eyes at night to sleep. Her head aches and it pains her like she has boil all over her head. U can't touch her head, u can't shout near her, u can answer calls near her, any noise triggers severe headache inside her head and she was now looking like a shadow of herself...anything from 7pm, she starts forcing herself to sleep but all to no avail!!

I tried and tried to understand what and what that is going on in her head but she couldn't talk much. So I stated praying for her to be able to sleep and for complete healing. That's how she started sleeping little by little (maybe 2 or 3hrs every night). She later told me how Emeka and Cy has been threatening her and accusing her wrongly, calling and calling her despite their knowledge that she was dying... I also learnt that they even came to our gate and also to her office gate were making noise that she must know where I am. (My wife is a very strong introvert, she doesn't know up to 20% of my deals or where I went to). They eventually reported her to her employers and also advised all parties I delt with to use the police to MANHUNT me.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2023
PH City Cont'd

The next day I picked up my phone and called CY, Emeka, and all my debtors and told them am around. I was invited to the Police station located in GRA pH, and first thing the next day, I reported there. When I got there, the IPO who seemed to be their friend made everything worse by always pouring fuel into the already heated situation. They tried making the matter unnecessary difficult for me, but God kept His promise by quenching every issue they brought up against me. We reached an agreement for me to be paying a specific amount monthly. As this went on, Emeka and CY also went and alerted the other two people I also owed that I have started making payment to CYs younger brother. They also started threatening me and I reached an agreement with them and followed it till date..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Aladdin1(m): 12:12am On Jun 27, 2023
Plssss can i have the phone number or contact of this prophet emmanuel?
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
Aladdin1:
Plssss can i have the phone number or contact of this prophet emmanuel?

Chat me up on 08036892360
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2023
Salvation2:

Chat me up on 08036892360

Is this the end of the story?
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 2:59pm On Jun 28, 2023
How great is our God, let us sing, How great is our God. How great, how great, is our God. 🎶

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 4:15pm On Jun 28, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Is this the end of the story?

No. patience is key.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by SHiNJA4RMDWEST: 4:16pm On Jun 28, 2023
Salvation2:

No. patience is key.

Okayy....
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2023
Strange Occurances

As these events unfolded, there were lots of strange occurances I noticed on several occasions. I will mention a few. One was that I noticed that birds always followed me up and down to anywhere I go to. To the church, eatery, market, to preach along the road etc.

It didn't occured to me until after a long time before I noticed them. They like to use so many different types of birds like CROW (black and white colour), Vulture, brown or black pidgin and smaller birds of various colours and sizes. Normally they come in twos and work hand in glove. One remarkable difference about them is that they don't play like every other birds around, their focus is strictly on u and they are not easily scared except through commands in the name of Jesus Christ.

One day, as we went to do evangelism with some of my people in church, I noticed two crows that has been following me from my house. So I stopped along the road and one of them landed very close to where I was standing while the other stood some feet away from the first one. Because I know who they are (MONITORING SPIRITS), I looked at them and starting asking them if they are not tired of following me up and down wherever I go? As I spoke to them, one came forward towards me. As in very close to me and my body started having goosebumps immediately it came very close. I tried scaring it away but it wouldn't bulge...the next day, I feel sick for the next one week...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2023
Strange Occurances Cont'd

Another day while I was preaching in the estate near my house, another two CROWs which followed me to church, also followed me to where I was standing. Immediately I spoke openly about them and pointed towards them, they flew away and came back after a short while in a different form using 2 brown pidgins. The thing about them is that once I see them, I always recognize them..this had happened severally in different places and after sometime, I got used to them. Each time they come/follow me, my SPIRIT always tell me and points them out to me, no matter the number of birds that may be PRESENT there.

I always told my wife about these strange things but she didn't take it serious until it happened right in front of her. Before that day it happened in front of her, I had several encounters with them. One day, one brown bird was on my window and I felt it was a normal bird because it was only one. As it was by my bedroom window, I felt it was looking at its reflection on the window. As I went to the bathroom to get something, I noticed the same bird flew and came there. As I left the bathroom and went to the children's bedroom, the same bird came there too!! I was shocked...as I returned to the masters bedroom, it came back and was staring at me. And I said in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I command u to leave. And the bird turned around and left!!!

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 10:53pm On Jun 28, 2023

After some days, that same bird came back again. As soon as I saw it, I recognized it. It followed me again and this time around, I used a stronger form of prayer to address it. I described the bird in the exact form it comes and DECREED that any time it comes to my bedroom window, other windows (I mentioned their locations by being specific) or anytime it touches the roof of the house or lands anywhere in the compound/premises, let the fire of the HOLY GHOST consume it in Jesus Christ name and I said amen. The bird flew away immediately and never came back again!!!

After some days another two different ones came. The landed at the right window of our masters bedroom and flew to the left side window by instruction. As I was watching them with my wife, my SPIRIT asked me to look outside the right WINDOW. I did and it showed me 2 big BLACK birds on the roof of the opposite compound. It told me to watch them closely. As I watched, I noticed that the one on the left was giving commands to the other two birds which flew from the right window to the left side. While the second black bird just stood and watched me eye ball to eye ball. Once it says something, the other two by my left window will move, act and respond back accordingly!! Incredible but true!!! At a time the quiet bird screamed at the other two and they also responded immediately and started looking at my wife and I made the same DECREE I did for the other bird using their exact description and ended with the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth and they all flew away and never came back to the compound again till date.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2023

Another thing I noticed is that all of a sudden, after the birds stopped coming to the house, we started hearing noise on our ceiling every night. The noise starts around 10 to 12 midnight or by midnight on a daily basis. From that noise, rats from nowhere started climbing down from the ceiling into the kitchen and the sitting room. They usually come down from inside the Ac. Now I took my time to check the possibility and it was very very thin. This Ac in question is brand new and has little or no hole that can accommodate such size of rats. This was very strange to us because we have never experienced rats in that very house before for over 5years of our living there. Prophet Dike came to the house and SPOKE about MONITORING SPIRITS following us everywhere and their presence in the house. During his prayer for us, he blessed water and we sprinkled it around the house. The rats suddenly disappeared till date!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Move Your Spouse Along By Pastor Adeboye / Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants / Letter To The Born Again Sisters From A Born Again Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.