Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me (14233 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: The Temptation Of Starting My Own Church & How God Delivered Me / How God Delivered Me From The Depths Of Depression / God Delivered Me From Low Self-esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 12:14am On Jun 10, 2023
correctguy101:
Ride on.

This ancestor wants to hear this journey from the beginning.

How did you come into contact.

This one is still alive grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:

Stop giving these demons positions they don't have. U are above them and have power above them in Christ Jesus. Start from Jesus Christ being ur Lord and personal saviour and see how they will run from u.

Very apt reply. Many people give these devils prominence which they don't deserve, because of the fear some "pastors" have fed them. That's how superstition works. Some fella just comes up with a lie, the lie puts fear into another fella. The second fella allows that fear to rule his life. The devil assigns his demons to perpetrate and perpetuate that lie. And a legend is born.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by mekzyjoe(m): 8:39am On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:
The COVEN of a WITCH

As I was asked to leave by my friend, I obliged and left on the said Thursday. Earlier I had to talk to one Benin guy. He made some calls to some of his friends and one accepted to have me in his house. And guess where? That house right next to my friend's place that I kept on looking at from a distance...
Lol strange
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Jackanda1(m): 9:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Using urine and salt to bath in order to prevent against witchcraft attack. Is it scriptural? Does it work?
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by CaptMarvel(m): 10:49am On Jun 10, 2023
Jackanda1:
Using urine and salt to bath in order to prevent against witchcraft attack. Is it scriptural? Does it work?
its not scriptural, it's barbaric, it won't make you grow spiritually and such is not the way of the Lord!

3 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
The Confrontation

As I moved into the compound, I went and greeted a young fair lady who lives there as a tenant. I told her am Chuks friend and am going to his room. She directed me to his door and took the key from where he had kept it for me. I went into the house and my SPIRIT immediately told me anyone who lives in that compound will not progress. No matter what they come in with, they will live their life's suffering and toiling with no results. It told me that she (the Old Woman who owns the house) is responsible for the death of her husband and she is all the reason why all her children are useless.

After some time, I went out again and brought in my stuff from my friend's place. As I was coming in, the Old Woman blocked me. She is black, tall, mean looking and old. But still very strong and active. Her facial expression was like Iv had a quarrel with her before. She asked me where I was going and who do I think I am to be strolling into her compound like that? I smiled at her and greeted her politely. But she remained unenticed by my manners of approach. I told her am a visitor who came to visit Chuks and before I could say another word, she became very aggressive in her words towards me. Talking to me with a great disdain/ hatred, as if we have had a problem before now. As she went on ranting, the young girl and his SON quickly intervened and told her am with Chuks. That she should please let me be. As they were talking, I quietly walked away into the room and waved at the two who rescued me.

It didn't stop there, she started coming to the window to peep at me and also her OLD MUM also joined her later that night. They must have looked into the window of that room more than 4 times that night.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
The Confrontation

As I was inside the room, I wasn't comfortable at all. Spiritually the house was demonic and physically, I could see it that it's not a good place to be. The room was very small and there was no much space. I managed to keep my bag in one corner and my bottled water by the side. The whole room was a scattered diagram. The guy was highly disorganized. I waited for Chuks to come back till midnight. Finally he came back around 12 midnight. Immediately he came in, I thanked him for allowing me to come stay with him. I also decided to tell him my observations about the place. I told him that house is a COVEN. And a WITCH owns and runs the house. I told him no matter what he does, he will never progress as long as he stays in that compound. I told him he needs to pack out of that house ASAP if he wants to go forward in life. Secondly, I told him that his landlady is a WITCH and she is responsible for his SON's miserable life and that of her other children. I mentioned to him that she knows about the death of her late husband...

As I was talking, he looked at me intensely and said, these are the exact words of his PASTOR. That his pastor told him all I have said earlier and that's why he does not come to his house. He has instructed him (Chuks) to pack out once he has money.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Prophet Emmanuel

When he mentioned that his pastor already told him all I have said to him, I asked him to pls take me to this pastor the next day when he has time. This was because my SPIRIT said to me, GO and meet his PASTOR. Tell him to pray for u. That very day, I couldn't sleep in that house but managed till it was morning and I left. This area is around Ekenwa Road just after the Open University. I managed to bath and left to stay with a childhood friend in an area of town called ST SAVIOUR.

As I got there, it was still the same story. Witches everywhere and they seem to recognize me once they see me. They never fail to do one thing once we meet, they don't hide their disgust for me at first sight...so this made me to spend most of my time indoors.

On a particular day, Chuks and I agreed to meet and go to see Prophet Emmanuel (his Pastor). As we go we met and moved down down towards Ekenwa Barracks in Benin, we drove inside to his Church. As we got inside his Church and sat down, he came to meet us. Immediately I knelt down for him to please pray for me and he asked me to sit down. That before I came to him, he already KNEW ME. That the Almighty God has already shown him my picture, where I went to, the big money they seized from me and the monitoring SPIRITS following me. He also told me that I don't have anywhere to stay and I barely slept. He told me that the ALMIGHTY GOD has instructed him to give me a room for safety, feed me and conduct a deliverance session for me. And Chuks never said a word about me to him because he is a very unserious person who never takes anything serious in his life. As his pastor spoke to me, he was just shocked beyond words on how the man knew what was going on with me. Funny enough, I never told him Jack...

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Use my link below to access my YouTube channel. To help promote us on YouTube, hit the like and subscribe botton after watching.
Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCYf2DAWJF8
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

That bowing down before you part is for the spirit of pride to be installed into you. The original spirit that brought down the boss of that demonic idol asking them to do that for you. That is, Satan. His main aim is to derail God's work using half-truths first, then blatant lies as he goes deeper. He always fails at the end. Check out how he hoodwinked Eve for reference. Also the temptation of Lord Jesus Christ.
Your head is in the right place
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:
Next appointment day, I came back and the herbalist announced to me that everything went smoothly and our sacrifice was accepted. To confirm this, there were 2 pidgins that Kabiyesi asked me to buy which the herbalist also purchased. A white coloured pidgin and a black coloured one. After its prayers on one of those days, those pidgins were kept behind the white cotton in front of me where Kabiyesi was and they both disappeared. This was confirmed after the cotton was lifted.

It said once the sacrifice is accepted, the white coloured pidgin will come back with a cowrie (money) and the day all my money will be returned to me, the black one will come back into that house as confirmation.

Upon returning on that appointed day, the herbalist told me even thing went well. He informed Kabiyesi I was around. Kabiyesi told me to start rejoicing. He instructed me to start dancing before it which I did. After Dancing, Kabiyesi asked me to celebrate because my God has done it. It asked the herbalist to gave me drinks to drink and also pour on it. bitter kola and was added with the drink which I ate from and also poured on Kabiyesi.

He instructed me to start wearing WHITE CLOTHS at least 2 or 3 time weekly. This it said was a sign of good news and good things.
The Herbalist went for evangelism and caught you. You were initiated there o. Wonderful cry
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:
Kabiyesi

Returning back to the herbalist place, he welcomed me. He said he was instructed to give me banana and I ate. Sometimes hot drink or bitter kola. Kabiyesi now prefers I use my hand to pour hot drinks and pour on his head before it will have a conversation with me. One one occasion the placed a big black catfish on my head and said a prayer for me. Another time, it brought out that cowrie that white pidgin flew in with and asked me to swallow it so that all the wealth which was taken from me will be returned to me. I swallowed it with a glass of schnapps. Funny enough, I don't drink schnapps or anything that is called a hot drink but started drinking it since I stepped into that shrine the herbalist called a prayer house.
See serious initiation shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:
The Land of the SPIRITS

Later he set out again to the river side. Am using this as the name now because that's how best I could describe that place, as at that time, until I saw it myself. It was according to what the herbalist told me. He got back later and informed me they are expecting us anytime from 9pm. He told me even the Oba of that place is aware am around and they send their greetings. He also told the herbalist to make sure to ask for their help concerning anything I need EXCEPT the cash to COMPLETE the money I was asked to raise! U might not believe this but it is true...

At about 9:30pm, his phone rang and it was the Baba that was in charge of that place. He said we should start coming. They already sent a vehicle to pick us up at the hotel. And we got up and dressed up. We came down stairs and saw the driver of the bus and entered. He drove through alot of turnings, streets and all what not until we got to that place where we ate in the morning. He drove straight to the entrance and as we entered that lonely road, the whole place was dead dark. As in very dark with huge tall trees all around on both sides with alot of statues of idols all over the fence on both sides...
All these started with you going to buy bread for your family o. What an ordeal? Na so sombori go enter wahala o
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:
I was required to give heads up to the herbalist daily so that he can pray with the names of people I was going to meet. While this was going on, the herbalist told me Kabiyesi said the Witches in that environment was having meetings concerning me and are not happy with the herbalist. That it will be a taboo for me to succeed in their domain. One of those days, as I went there, Kabiyesi told me that I will see cash in a short while. Once I get that cash, we will all go to OSUN because that area will no longer be safe for any one of us because of a planned attack.

While I was still looking for the additional money, that Pastor called me. He told me that there is a woman I had an issue with that threatened me. He said that woman took me to a DEITY somewhere in ANDONI River State and asked the DEITY to scatter my marriage and kill me. But after his prayers for me, it will not work. That it was stopped before but it's been activated again and very soon, the DEITY and it's forces of darkness will come with full force to attack us at home. After this a Prophetess gave this same massage that the SPIRIT OF DEATH was following me and my family. This made me call the man of God to come to my house for prayers. He came and prayed for us and gave us some scriptures which we will be using to pray in the morning,
afternoon and evening. He also told us to leave a particular scripture open on our bed side always. So that when they come, they will go back. Truely there were attacks at night but God kept us...

Recall that I said earlier that I was able to raise N5m after alot of expenses from different angles. I later managed to raise another N2m to make it N7m. As I brought it before Kabiyesi, he transferred the money immediately to Oshogbo Osun State by making the money disappear behind that small cloth used to cover it. He asked everyone to allow it have a meeting for 5 minutes with the people of the world (Witches, Wizards and Marin Spirits). So the herbalist, his two apprentice and I went out of that Shrine and went to the first room which was like a living room with only mats, herbs and used Shinapps bottles. After about 5 minutes, the herbalist knocked on the door 3 times and announced that the time he was asked to come back into the shrine has reached. He opened the door and we all entered. Kabiyesi ordered him to carry it to meet ESU (Devil) in the other separate room so that it can talk to it and also pray for me.
See trouble ooo shocked
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sirbruno3000:
You never waka na. My fetish mum told her story. According to her, a voice was clearly heard coming from a said calabash. There are levels of devilry.
No be small devilry? I never even knew it was a real word 'Devilry' grin

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by rainlover(m): 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anas09:

All these started with you going to buy bread for your family o. What an ordeal? Na so sombori go enter wahala o
most you quote with the full post? Na was o
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2023
rainlover:
most you quote with the full post? Na was o
Sorry no vex
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Image123:

cheesy cheesy Clown.
Hey man. How have you been? It's been forever
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
LordReed:

Well good for you. I remain unconvinced.
Chai, this one is still alive mumuing along as he gets older.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 6:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:
One other evening, while studying the Bible, my spirit asked me to look outside and I did. I couldn't see or notice anything strange. It said I should look above to the sky. When I did, I noticed something which happens every single day at a specific time of the evening. From 6pm to 6:30pm, they fly and go for their meeting place. When this is happening on a daily basis, there will always be a SUDDEN thick cloud that must form and cover the sky. U will NEVER notice them passing. When they are passing, they are usually more than 2000 in the form of a single type of bird going in a particular direction. After they all pass, u will notice that the thick cloud will suddenly disappear and the weather will become clear again. Sometimes, this comes with a short heavy wind and u won't look up to even notice what's going on above...

It took me time to put this together and my spirit told me it's them going for a meeting. I know so many reading this story might not believe this, but it's true. Most birds leaves the scene to various directions in a hurry before these particular group of large birds take over the sky, accompanied with a thick covering to prevent their detection.
A pastor has told me about those birds in Benin before. They are actually bats and they are come out from the Oba's palace.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anas09:

A pastor has told me about those birds in Benin before. They are actually bats and they are come out from the Oba's palace.

This ones are not bats. They are much bigger in size. Their colour is usually BLACK.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:

This ones are not bats. They are much bigger in size. Their colour is usually BLACK.
Oh okay. Sir, I need to contact you. I run an orphanage and the first set of children I brought in are marine witches. I became an emergency deliverance minister without planning it. One day, we were just praying when one of them began manifesting, (The Lord had shown me in dreams before that I brought in 3 demonic children into my house) so I laid my hands on her, haaaa, the girl abi na the demon change am for me o shocked shocked shocked.

The thing challenged me, I stood my grounds. Thank God I just read 'The Believers authority', and I watch Bob Larson on YouTube how he conducts deliverances. I just went into the mode and for 4 hours I was on it. After it I tire like this. I was a novice. That demon dribble me (I am better now sha). cheesy
The spirit told me it is not going anywhere because it was legally there. I asked why, it said the girl's grand mother made a covenant with it.
Finally, 10 demons left her that night (I asked how many were inside the girl, it said 10). But, they kept re-entering her. I don't know what to do to keep them out completely.
She is now cooperating me by telling me things she sees and their moves around my house. But, the other children are possessed too.
Her third eye has been opened so she sees into their realm, when they come around she will run to me, and I will begin to pray. Dem don threaten me tire cheesy cheesy.

I need a deliverance minister who can help me with the remaining ones. I can't do this alone.

I wish I can run away from this calling. But, I can't. I just have to braze myself and fight to protect them physically and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 7:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anas09:

Oh okay. Sir, I need to contact you. I run an orphanage and the first set of children I brought in are marine witches. I became an emergency deliverance minister without planning it. One day, we were just praying when one of them began manifesting, (The Lord had shown me in dreams before that I brought in 3 demonic children into my house) so I laid my hands on her, haaaa, the girl abi na the demon change am for me o shocked shocked shocked.

The thing challenged me, I stood my grounds. Thank God I just read 'The Believers authority', and I watch Bob Larson on YouTube how he conducts deliverances. I just went into the mode and for 4 hours I was on it. After it I tire like this. I was a novice. That demon dribble me (I am better now sha). cheesy
The spirit told me it is not going anywhere because it was legally there. I asked why, it said the girl's grand mother made a covenant with it.
Finally, 10 demons left her that night (I asked how many were inside the girl, it said 10). But, they kept re-entering her. I don't know what to do to keep them out completely.
She is now cooperating me by telling me things she sees and their moves around my house. But, the other children are possessed too.
Her third eye has been opened so she sees into their realm, when they come around she will run to me, and I will begin to pray. Dem don threaten me tire cheesy cheesy.

I need a deliverance minister who can help me with the remaining ones. I can't do this alone.

I wish I can run away from this calling. But, I can't. I just have to braze myself and fight to protect them physically and spiritually.

The Almighty God who called u will also help u in ur ministry in Jesus Christ name amen. Check my new topic in my home page for ur guide.
God bless u Ma.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Salvation2:

The Almighty God who called u will also help u in ur ministry in Jesus Christ name amen. Check my new topic in my home page for ur guide.
God bless u Sir.
Amen. And, am not a sir. Am I ma pls
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Anas09: 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Waiting for how the deliverance happened. All the things you swallowed, how did they come out?

1 Like

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anas09:

Amen. And, am not a sir. Am I ma pls

Oh pardon me Ma. God bless u Ma.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by Salvation2: 11:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anas09:

Copy and paste this on the deliverance thread I opened today and I will tell u why it's reoccurring and how to get rid of it totally. Pls don't reply on this thread. Go there now.

God bless u Ma.
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by advocatejare(m): 12:31am On Jun 11, 2023
Anas09:

Please try and Read these books By Rebecca Brown: He came to set the captives free, Prepare for War, Becoming a vessel of Honor and Unbroken Curses!

They will answer your question
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by zoer(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2023
advocatejare:

Please try and Read these books By Rebecca Brown: He came to set the captives free, Prepare for War, Becoming a vessel of Honor and Unbroken Curses!

Not been seeing your post and topics lately
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by advocatejare(m): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2023
zoer:

Not been seeing your post and topics lately
I have been posting bro, maybe you stopped following me
Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by AyobamiIsaac12: 9:40am On Jun 11, 2023
advocatejare:

They will answer your question
Mehn, these books are powerful books. They immensely helped my life kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Journey to The Spirit World And How God Delivered Me by advocatejare(m): 10:38am On Jun 11, 2023
AyobamiIsaac12:
Mehn, these books are powerful books. They immensely helped my life kiss
Yes. They helped and still helping mine too. Every Christian should read them!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ori (the Head) / Can Someone Be Possessed Without Knowing? / Do Dreams Tell The Future?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.