Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:40 AM

Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids (719 Views)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It (2) (3) (4)

Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by Fineman2: 6:52am On May 10, 2023
My name is Garba. I am from Borno State while my ex-wife’s name is Lara and she is from Ilesha in Osun State. We got divorced after giving birth to two children, a boy and a girl.

I used to visit my children when their grandmother was alive, but unfortunately after her death my ex-wife relocated to Festac, and I don't know where she moved to.

I went to see her aunt who pleaded with her to allow me to see my children but all to no avail. I planned to report the matter to a human rights organisation but I don't have her contact nor do I know her address, so there is no means of reaching her.

I tried so hard to contact some of her friends but all have yielded no result. It has been seven years since I last saw or heard from my children. I love my kids so much and the thoughts of not hearing from them has made me sad and confused.

Please, what should I do?
Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by Fineman2: 6:53am On May 10, 2023
This is why some of our parents don't want their children to marry from another tribe
Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by Blackazuma99(m): 6:57am On May 10, 2023
Seven (7) years ?
Truly you don't care or love your children, for Seven years you have not seen your children or sent them money for food and school fees and you are here lamenting that your wife took your children, in this buhari regime, I am sorry bro you are WICKED more than our politicians.

Seven years of hardship for herself and her children couple with the problem she was having before she left you, you don't deserve to see them if they are successful.

Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by robinso01(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2023
Keep on trying to reach her. Best of luck to you.
Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by Tallesty1(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2023
It is possible that she is using deadbeat dad story to scam people somewhere.

Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by chuksville(m): 7:03am On May 10, 2023
Some women sometimes can take matters into their hands and later begin to suffer for it.
Why would she run away with those kids as if she got herself pregnant. Can she cater for them alone on her own without support from her ex husband?
Unless the ex husband is a deadbeat dad, I don't think she did the right thing. We must also hear from the woman's own side of the story to give our final judgement though.

Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by mymadam(m): 7:07am On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:
... It has been seven years since I last saw or heard from my children. I love my kids so much ...
Hmmm... 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by Fineman2: 7:10am On May 10, 2023
Blackazuma99:
Seven (7) years ?
Truly you don't care or love your children, for Seven years you have not seen your children or sent them money for food and school fees and you are here lamenting that your wife took your children, in this buhari regime, I am sorry bro you are WICKED more than our politicians.

Seven years of hardship for herself and her children couple with the problem she was having before she left you, you don't deserve to see them if they are successful.
did you carefully read the story, she absconded with the kids, her whereabouts isn't known

Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by Westerhoffe(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2023
Blackazuma99:
Seven (7) years ?

She absconded with the children since 7 years without traces.
FESTAC is in Lagos.

If she's in hardship, she'd have reached out. She's probably not suffering wherever she is and giving the children cock-and-bull story on why their dad is not around.
Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by Ever8090: 7:43am On May 10, 2023
Blackazuma99:
Seven (7) years ?

did you read what he wrote?...

Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by dawnomike(m): 7:43am On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is Garba. I am from Borno State while my ex-wife’s name is Lara and she is from Ilesha in Osun State. We got divorced after giving birth to two children, a boy and a girl.

I used to visit my children when their grandmother was alive, but unfortunately after her death my ex-wife relocated to Festac, and I don't know where she moved to.

I went to see her aunt who pleaded with her to allow me to see my children but all to no avail. I planned to report the matter to a human rights organisation but I don't have her contact nor do I know her address, so there is no means of reaching her.

I tried so hard to contact some of her friends but all have yielded no result. It has been seven years since I last saw or heard from my children. I love my kids so much and the thoughts of not hearing from them has made me sad and confused.

Still speak to a human rights organization... Try to get her pictures maybe from facebook and leave the rest to them.

All you need is a court order to declare her wanted
Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by MrDoGood(m): 8:43am On May 10, 2023
Drop the contact and address of the aunty. They will contact her since was able to reach her
Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by EastAlchemist: 11:59am On May 10, 2023
Which kin wahala be this one
Re: Man Laments As His Wife Runs Away With His Kids by frozen70(f): 1:15pm On May 10, 2023
Fineman2:

When you say you guys got divorced after two kids

That means you went through the legal processing of divorce

Then there must be an agreement on how you can be allowed to access those children on special arrangements

In that case, if she denys you that, then she has breeched

But if you never went to court and you guys got separated, then separation is different from divorce

I think you have to penetrate her aunty to get access to her location

Advise Me Please, What Your Take On This ? / I Need You All Opinion On This. / Guys Please Help