Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros (4392 Views)

Uju Stella The Lady Burna Boy Got Pregnant Showoff Her Big Backside & Huge Boob / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 7:23pm On May 10, 2023
oz4real83:
Which part of the planet are u from? . Are there no law enforcement agencies in Germany? They will do a better and more efficient investigation than you. Tell your friend to report to them, they will be the ones to contact their Nigerian counterpart, they have the technology and financial resources to handle it as long as your friend is innocent as you claim.

shocked

He did...

I texted him as son as I saw your post.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by ericmor: 8:02pm On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

The predator impersonated his favorite YouTuber (Moon) and asked him to invest in some Bitcoin shít.

The real Moon makes videos exposing governments and evil activities by big corporations... Dude trusted him and sent him thousands of euros... I don't know... This shít is crazy!

Dude doesn't understand how he got "stúpid" enough to trust him without making some research.

Anyway, he kept asking for more money before sending him an iPhone and blackmailing him to go get it... It's a long story, I'm unable to post photos on nairaland. I have his voice note, which I asked him to make, addressing the police..

if you know any superior in the banking sector or any well known big companies, inform the person cuz they always use the DSS to track scammers like that
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Mosetgg: 8:11pm On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

I greet you all.

My German friend got scammed over 40,000 Euros and he's managed to pin the location to Abuja Nigeria through the IP address. Though the number starts with +277 (South Africa) — which shows the number was bought online.

So far, he's sent all the necessary evidence except their face; I wanna go to the police station and report the case. I've never had issues with the law and I don't know who to trust. My mother was once a victim, they accessed her bank account and everything was wiped out...

I thought it wasn't that much until he hesitantly said it's 40k Euros and it ain't even his but his parent's. Can the police get this motherfúckèrs with the evidence available especially the IP address?

Thank you

Lalasticlala

I'm a Lawyer currently in Abuja, I deal with EFFC matters, they are the best to locate and recover your friend's money.

They will track them and arrest everyone in connection with the transaction till they lay hands on the real criminals within one or two months.

I just need to write petition to them using those information with you.

3 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by chatinent: 11:00pm On May 10, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Hello Mr @Chatinent

Can you do anything about this? I've got his IP address...

@Chatinent

Sorry for your loss. I decided not to do it online anymore.

Did he pay the scammer via Bitcoin (or crypto), a German account, Cashapp or PayPal?
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Krak(m): 7:05am On May 11, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

What's the solution, please?

Bro just be careful so that they will not scam you too under the guise of helping you to find them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by emperor4love(m): 8:53am On May 11, 2023
Mk I believe shaaa,40k ,so de parent ain't aware as money de comot from there account
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 8:58am On May 11, 2023
Mosetgg:

I'm a Lawyer currently in Abuja, I deal with EFFC matters, they are the best to locate and recover your friend's money.

They will track them and arrest everyone in connection with the transaction till they lay hands on the real criminals within one or two months.

I just need to write petition to them using those information with you.

shocked

Let me talk to him, thank you.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Mosetgg: 9:19am On May 11, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Okay, also tell him I will monitor the matter with EFCC till they refund him his full money.

It's very easy and transparent with EFCC once you know the procedure without beating around the bush.

My office is in Gudu here in Abuja.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:25am On May 11, 2023
chatinent:

Sorry for your loss. I decided not to do it online anymore.

Did he pay the scammer via Bitcoin (or crypto), a German account, Cashapp or PayPal?

shocked

I think... PayPal
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by chatinent: 12:27pm On May 11, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I think... PayPal

Be sure first.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 12:15pm On May 12, 2023
Mosetgg:

Okay, also tell him I will monitor the matter with EFCC till they refund him his full money.

It's very easy and transparent with EFCC once you know the procedure without beating around the bush.

My office is in Gudu here in Abuja.

shocked

Can they track them with the IP address?
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Mosetgg: 12:25pm On May 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Can they track them with the IP address?

Yes, those information with you is enough by the EFCC to track them, those guys are professional trackers.

I've worked with them on quite some cases.

Instead of wasting precious time with the police and the rest with possibly no result, just go through the right and most effective channel, EFCC.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 1:54pm On May 12, 2023
Mosetgg:

Yes, those information with you is enough by the EFCC to track them, those guys are professional trackers.

I've worked with them on quite some cases.

Instead of wasting precious time with the police and the rest with possibly no result, just go through the right and most effective channel, EFCC.

shocked

Thank you.

Let me talk to him, nigga is traumatized and scared he's gonna get scammed again... Trust issues..

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Foodqueen(f): 2:39pm On May 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Be careful, so you won't loose more money.

Work with chatinent
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Mosetgg: 2:43pm On May 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thank you.

Let me talk to him, nigga is traumatized and scared he's gonna get scammed again... Trust issues..

Okay, but that " scared of getting scammed again" I can't control.

I have a physical office as a lawyer where you can walk in anytime, once he overcome that his fear and he's ready to take active legal action on recovering his money let me know.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 2:46pm On May 12, 2023
Mosetgg:

Okay, but that " scared of getting scammed again" I can't control.

I have a physical office as a lawyer where you can walk in anytime, once he overcome that his fear and he's ready to take active legal action on recovering his money let me know.

shocked

Your contact please...

WhatsApp?

So, y'all can talk it out.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 2:47pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:

Be sure first.

shocked

Can I have your contact?

WhatsApp?
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by iInjureHerYansh: 2:49pm On May 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

How?

I've got the IP address...

Guys, I went to the police station and they said there's nothing they can do about it — they need the real Nigerian phone number or the IME of the phone...

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 please help!
IP address is useless. Seems like you and yur friend almost the same tho. Two naive friends.
As I am typing I could change my IP address to any country of my choice and if you want to track that's what you will see. So calm down about the IP stuff your guy don loose guard there is nothing anyone can do about it. He should count his loss and learn.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by iInjureHerYansh: 2:50pm On May 12, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

Yes oo. Impersonation work can sweet. Easy peazy. Sweet pepper! 😁
Be like na my next project be that 😋
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Mosetgg: 2:50pm On May 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Your contact please...

WhatsApp?

So, y'all can talk it out.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 2:51pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:

Be sure first.

shocked

He made the payment through bank transfers — Sparkasse Ansbach, that's the bank's name.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 2:52pm On May 12, 2023
Mosetgg:

Bar. Moses

Copied...

You can take it down.

Thank you
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Mosetgg: 2:56pm On May 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

Copied...

You can take it down.

Thank you

Okay.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by chatinent: 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
IP address is useless. Seems like you and yur friend almost the same tho. Two naive friends.
As I am typing I could change my IP address to any country of my choice and if you want to track that's what you will see. So calm down about the IP stuff your guy don loose guard there is nothing anyone can do about it. He should count his loss and learn.

Is that why you are using a virtual number on your signature? 🙂

Even IP Address hiders save your IP address and share with third party trackers like Google, Bing etc. 🙂

Sho mo?

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by chatinent: 3:46pm On May 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

He made the payment through bank transfers — Sparkasse Ansbach, that's the bank's name.

SuperOnyi:

shocked

Can I have your contact?

WhatsApp?

You have many options already you are buying to. Try them.

Only tag me when they don't work.

Cheers. 🙌

2 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Kobicove(m): 4:50pm On May 12, 2023
dangermouse:
Google the inspector general of police office address. Go there with all evidence in ur possession. Goodluck

So you think you can just bounce into the office of the IGP to make a police report? undecided
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Kobicove(m): 4:57pm On May 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

The predator impersonated his favorite YouTuber (Moon) and asked him to invest in some Bitcoin shít.

The real Moon makes videos exposing governments and evil activities by big corporations... Dude trusted him and sent him thousands of euros... I don't know... This shít is crazy!

Dude doesn't understand how he got "stúpid" enough to trust him without making some research.

Anyway, he kept asking for more money before sending him an iPhone and blackmailing him to go get it... It's a long story, I'm unable to post photos on nairaland. I have his voice note, which I asked him to make, addressing the police..

Sorry to say this but that your friend is an idiot!
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by iInjureHerYansh: 5:15pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:

Is that why you are using a virtual number on your signature? 🙂

Even IP Address hiders save your IP address and share with third party trackers like Google, Bing etc. 🙂

Sho mo?
Deh play. For starters the guy that scammed op's friend won't even be with the phone he used no more. Deh play
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by chatinent: 6:40pm On May 12, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Deh play. For starters the guy that scammed op's friend won't even be with the phone he used no more. Deh play

Even if he throws the phone away, he can still be tracked so far it's the phone used to do the crime.

Even if he uses iPhone 19pro future edition, he can still be tracked!

So far it was made by man, it can be tracked by man. No matter the encryption, it can be decrypted. No matter the block chains, there are keys to unlock it.

Those wallets you use to receive the coins...aren't they owned by people? How do you think they are able to assist you reset your account when you have issues if it's truly block iron chain?😊 More so, people are steadily selling their data on darkweb for millions.

It's not rocket science. It's a simple fact.

All scammers should understand this. Do you even know your phone takes secret pictures of you when you access anything with trigger keywords pertaining legal currencies...pertaining terror Longo's...pertaining death threats...pertaining war against the west?

Do you even know that every technology has logs no matter the security?

Do you know you can be tracked to your house just for selling the giftcards you collected from your client?

Do you know WhatsApp was never end-to-end encrypted? And Facebook (the Metaverse) and anyone who cares can read your messages if they choose to?

Why do you think Apple and Android releases patches?😊 I thought they said their security were topnotch! Lol.

Bro, know this...once it's online, it can be hacked, breached, and tracked. It's the same tech you use to hide yourself too online...just the reverse!😊

3 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by iInjureHerYansh: 6:57pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:

No one needs his phone to locate him tho. It's from account to account to end recipient.🙂

Even if he throws the phone away, he can still be tracked so it's the phone used to do the crime.

Even if he uses iPhone 19pro future edition, he can still be tracked!

So far it was made by man, it can be tracked by man. No matter the encryption, it can be decrypted. No matter the block chains, there are keys to unlock it. It's not rocket science. It's a simple fact.
All scammers should understand this.
Deh play. If na like then why dem never bust all the scammers. Money wey dem go pay who go dey run all those things stated above no go pass wetin the scammer collect? Deh play.
There is a reason why FBI goes for only scammers that carts away with millions of dollars. Cos in the end its worth it. Who Wan go spend $50k dey chase scammer wey chop $40k. Continue Deh play.

3 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by chatinent: 7:09pm On May 12, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Deh play. If na like then why dem never bust all the scammers. Money wey dem go pay who go dey run all those things stated above no go pass wetin the scammer collect? Deh play.
There is a reason why FBI goes for only scammers that carts away with millions of dollars. Cos in the end its worth it. Who Wan go spend $50k dey chase scammer wey chop $40k. Continue Deh play.

Yeah, that's a factor...but not always the case. Some people who were scammed never lived to tell the story. They died of depression cos most times, it's not their money and they can't pay pay. Yet the scammer is here thanking God and swearing no blood is on his hands. Some lost their fortune and a means to pursue it. Some feel it's gone forever. Some decide to leave everything to God. And mostly, sometimes, the gullible is blamed and is responsible for their actions.

If a tracking agency really reasons a scammer matter, you'll fall. How do you think they read Hushpuppies' messages?😊 In your mind, he gave them his phone. Such old trick.

Why do you think top wanted people run? Why do they change locations? Change appearance? Change names? Change everything?

Cos once you are online, you can be tracked!

Na you really dey play. You never jam people who don't forgive.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 7:13pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:

You have many options already you are buying to. Try them.

Only tag me when they don't work.

Cheers. 🙌

shocked

Okay.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Getting Her From Chair To Bed In Your Room. My Experience / Guys Can You Do This To A Girl(photo) / How Many Akara Balls Will You Like To Buy From This Lady(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.