Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros (4393 Views)

Uju Stella The Lady Burna Boy Got Pregnant Showoff Her Big Backside & Huge Boob / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist Shows Off Her 30,000 EUROS Per Nig / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Mosetgg: 7:14pm On May 12, 2023
iInjureHerYansh:
Deh play. If na like then why dem never bust all the scammers. Money wey dem go pay who go dey run all those things stated above no go pass wetin the scammer collect? Deh play.
There is a reason why FBI goes for only scammers that carts away with millions of dollars. Cos in the end its worth it. Who Wan go spend $50k dey chase scammer wey chop $40k. Continue Deh play.

What you don't know you don't know.

Many scammers with these kind of confident that they are secured are wailing and in shock in EFCC cell wondering how they got caught so easily.

If you are still in doubt, I can take you round for a day in EFCC Headquarters Abuja to witness some scene.

Crime does not pay, right channel to trace you, and you are picked up like a fallen rotten mango.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Nemesis0147(m): 7:16pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:

Yeah, that's a factor...but not always the case. Some people who were scammed never lived to tell the story. They died of depression cos most times, it's not their money and they can't pay pay. Yet the scammer is here thanking God and swearing no blood is on his hands. Some lost their fortune and a means to pursue it. Some feel it's gone forever. Some decide to leave everything to God. And mostly, sometimes, the gullible is blamed and is responsible for their actions.

If a tracking agency really reasons a scammer matter, you'll fall. How do you think they read Hushpuppies' messages?😊 In your mind, he gave them his phone. Such old trick.

Why do you think top wanted people run? Why do they change locations? Change appearance? Change names? Change everything?

Cos once you are online, you can be tracked!

Na you really dey play. You never jam people who don't forgive.
free that guy!!
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 7:35pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:

Yeah, that's a factor...but not always the case. Some people who were scammed never lived to tell the story. They died of depression cos most times, it's not their money and they can't pay pay. Yet the scammer is here thanking God and swearing no blood is on his hands. Some lost their fortune and a means to pursue it. Some feel it's gone forever. Some decide to leave everything to God. And mostly, sometimes, the gullible is blamed and is responsible for their actions.

If a tracking agency really reasons a scammer matter, you'll fall. How do you think they read Hushpuppies' messages?😊 In your mind, he gave them his phone. Such old trick.

Why do you think top wanted people run? Why do they change locations? Change appearance? Change names? Change everything?

shocked

Facts...
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by iInjureHerYansh: 8:51pm On May 12, 2023
Mosetgg:

What you don't know you don't know.

Many scammers with these kind of confident that they are secured are wailing and in shock in EFCC cell wondering how they got caught so easily.

If you are still in doubt, I can take you round for a day in EFCC Headquarters Abuja to witness some scene.

Crime does not pay, right channel to trace you, and you are picked up like a fallen rotten mango.
Lol continue Deh play. Looting is a crime. Our politicians has made it their first job. They still lavish the money in front of these same EFCC.
When money dey ground EFCC go turn boy full time.
So if you like continue Deh play
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by iInjureHerYansh: 8:57pm On May 12, 2023
chatinent:

Hushpuppy carted with millions of dollars and like I already said there was no way the US government would turn deaf ears to that.

Now talking about getting depressed for being scammed. Our politicians do worse. Buhari's regime only has claimed millions of lives cos of their selfish gains. Our politicians has turned looting, a crime that affects the nation as a whole as their full time job. Wetin do them? I can go on and on but e be like you no wan stop dey play. Continue
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by dangermouse(m): 8:09am On May 13, 2023
Kobicove:

So you think you can just bounce into the office of the IGP to make a police report? undecided

Yes you can just bounce in and make a report. All protocols being observed. Its an public office and its your right to bounce in and make a report.
Taking from experience.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 8:47am On May 13, 2023
shocked

@Olasyke boss

It's a bank transfer, a lawyer here on nairaland wants to work with EFCC to get the money but he says he needs a down payment first before action...

My guy's still contemplating...
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Nobody: 9:02am On May 13, 2023
SuperOnyi:
shocked

@Olasyke boss

It's a bank transfer, a lawyer here on nairaland wants to work with EFCC to get the money but he says he needs a down payment first before action...

My guy's still contemplating...

I didn't know you had a thread here sef.

this would sounds crazy but, I'll try to be blunt.

I hope the money hasn't been laundered around. They lawyer would need his retainer, efcc would also charge you for them to pursue your case because they get regular cases like that all the time, which sometimes, lead nowhere, which they know, but they just wan collect money.

Let your guy know that there's a possibility his money can be recovered and there's a possibility it won't too. But this is Nigeria, he would have to spend or maybe not.

And when the scammer gets arrested, let's hope he hasn't "squandered" the loot on luxury. Because efcc would just sieze the luxury they find with him and declare it as proceeds of the loot.
Most times judges don't rule on yahoo boys returning the proceeds of the loot to their victims.
Judge would just slam him with three years or five years with an option of fine. And let's hope the case actually makes it to court and he doesn't bribe efcc to dismiss the case because some of these fraud boys know people who know people in authority.

4 Likes

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Nobody: 9:07am On May 13, 2023
BigYash:
Where did he get the 40k euro from? How did they scam him? Was it yahoo yahoo and azaman deal related? How them go just collect 40k from person like that.. Was he jazzed or something Details please
Sometimes it's not jazz. Just sophisticated social engineering knowledge................................ with a touch of jazz too.
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 9:21am On May 13, 2023
Olasyke:

I didn't know you had a thread here sef.

this would sounds crazy but, I'll try to be blunt.

I hope the money hasn't been laundered around...

shocked

Dang!

God (🤦🏼‍♂️)

Man, I don't even know what to do. Dude doesn't understand how things work here, he's asking me to go see the lawyer to confirm he's real...
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Nobody: 9:47am On May 13, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Dang!

God (🤦🏼‍♂️)

Man, I don't even know what to do. Dude doesn't understand how things work here, he's asking me to go see the lawyer to confirm he's real...

Things work here in Nigeria differently.
Just point him to this thread or screenshot some responses for him. And since he's into crypto, he could make the 40k before the year ends if he's serious and dedicated. Lots of coins around to scalp and "rug".

Also, I shouldn't be saying this but since there's a BM case involved, fbi fit help because they've been going hard on that lately in Nigeria because of that white prom boy's case.

Still on, na only god fit help in this case shaa, no cap.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:04am On May 13, 2023
Olasyke:

Things work here in Nigeria differently.
Just point him to this thread or screenshot some responses for him. And since he's into crypto, he could make the 40k before the year ends if he's serious and dedicated. Lots of coins around to scalp and "rug".

Also, I shouldn't be saying this but since there's a BM case involved, fbi fit help because they've been going hard on that lately in Nigeria because of that white prom boy's case.

Still on, na only god fit help in this case shaa, no cap.

shocked

Hmm...

Or maybe he should try the lawyer but he's asking for a half payment and that's why my guy's scared of falling victim again...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Nemesis0147(m): 10:26am On May 13, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Hmm...

Or maybe he should try the lawyer but he's asking for a half payment and that's why my guy's scared of falling victim again...
Your guy should report to the appropriate authorities over there…na them go contact Nigeria authorities….I hope I’m right sha but that is what I would have done.

Anyone that has 40k€ can easily bribe his way in this country with the right connection….u guys should get the international community involved!
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Foodqueen(f): 10:38am On May 13, 2023
U are about to loose more money since u no de hear word.

1 Like

Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Nemesis0147(m): 10:40am On May 13, 2023
Foodqueen:
U are about to loose more money since u no de hear word.
no mind am
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by BigYash: 12:36pm On May 13, 2023
Olasyke:

Sometimes it's not jazz. Just sophisticated social engineering knowledge................................ with a touch of jazz too.
grin
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 13, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Oh this format cheesy

It's still working.... that's good grin

Lol na to go bomb be that abi
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by Kobicove(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Hmm...

There is no lawyer anywhere in the world that will reject a brief even when he knows fully that there is no hope in the case.

Tell the guy that what he wants to do is tantamount to throwing money away in order to chase money that is already lost! undecided

Please use my exact words or show him my comment!
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 12:07pm On May 15, 2023
Kobicove:

There is no lawyer anywhere in the world that will reject a brief even when he knows fully that there is no hope in the case.

Tell the guy that what he wants to do is tantamount to throwing money away in order to chase money that is already lost! undecided

Please use my exact words or show him my comment!

shocked

I'm on my way to the lawyer's @mosètgg office...
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by akwesenana: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I'm on my way to the lawyer's @mosètgg office...
How e later play?
Re: My Boy Got Scammed 40,000 Euros by SuperOnyi: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
akwesenana:
How e later play?

shocked

I already did my part, I went there without asking for a penny from him and the meeting was a success.

Dude was still suspicious and couldn't get himself to send another money to the lawyer — you know how traumatic it is, losing that amount.

Some weeks ago, he asked me to go with the lawyer to the EFCC's office to ensure he was authentic. Man, I told him I couldn't leave my job for that and besides, I already tried my best as a broke guy.

I'm yet to hear from him about the issue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Would You Let Your Parents Choose Whom You Will Marry? / Who Should Be Blamed For Prostitution: The Provider Or The Customer? / Must Guys Always Give Their Girlfriend Money As Prove Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.