Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink (48106 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by ItisWell22(f): 2:06pm On May 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:

If that is the dp of the guy deserted by the lady, I support her.

He actually looks quite effeminate. 🤧

One man’s food, another’s poison.

What some are looking for, others are letting go of… 😢

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by easzypeaszy(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2023
Never4getU:
You guys are missing a lot from the way ladies of this kind reason about how they consider their relationship. Some ladies believe if u engages in any of the social vices u're a cool guy around them for a no of reasons;

1. If u smoke whichever type of smoke is irrelevant to dem. The belif is u can be imagined as a wild animal on bed.

2. If u drink u're equally nice a guy to them as similar shit applies.

3. Guys who don't smoke or drink have a lot of problems to deal with. The general believe is, they're too nagging and are too serious in fact too detail about everything.

So they naturally feels u won't be cool to hang around with and that u will be a womanizer cos they believe the third social vice will be ur take which most ladies dislike lately.

They maybe wrong though but they're some sense in it really it just sound funny.
I dont smoke nor drink, i dont nagg and not a serious type of person..My playfulnes hv affected me in som less important part of my life.
But my kids loves me n closer to me dan der mom bc am playful..I easily get along wt ppl within few hours of meetin dem frst.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by SenecaTheYonger: 2:10pm On May 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Smoking and drinking are way better than drugs.

You smoke drugs. Weed is a psychoactive drug from the cannabis plant. Bat supporters are ALWAYS illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by DSC7: 2:11pm On May 10, 2023
People who don't smoke and drink are more dangerous than those who do......

Me personally dey keep them at arms length....

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2023
After rejecting all the good men. They will go for thugs and bad boys. Then cry men are scum

9 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2023
post=123050068:
One man's meat, is another man's poison.

Immorality has become the new normal in this present world.

#word
Supporting evil is also immorality

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by dododawa1: 2:18pm On May 10, 2023
Kid everywhere
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Nehyooh(m): 2:19pm On May 10, 2023
YorubaPrince:
Tell her you drink na... Don't you drink water ni? grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by ItisWell22(f): 2:19pm On May 10, 2023
Smartguyboy:
Such only happens when a 9-5 guy want to date a hookup girl or yahoo boy left over girl 👧.

You get the drift! 👏

His fellow 9 to 5 ladies are probably boring to him too, and here he is complaining.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Kkola: 2:22pm On May 10, 2023
Na Olosho you dey date

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by VIKTO83(m): 2:23pm On May 10, 2023
It's said in ideal world that women fall in love with rough guys ... guys who beat and treat them badly but I can't choose to be rough just to be with a woman.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Judgesledge(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Simply because society has shown her that if a man does not smoke or drink, he must womanize. Truth is most men will womanize regardless of their vices. You can find a man who neither drinks, smokes or doesn't even womanize but is secretly a serial killer with a white collar job.
You de watch crime and investigation too much, we no get serial killers here, but we gat lots of ritualist who indulge in murder
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by LivingSage: 2:32pm On May 10, 2023
Bunkum, balderdash
Draslo:
Simply because society has shown her that if a man does not smoke or drink, he must womanize. Truth is most men will womanize regardless of their vices. You can find a man who neither drinks, smokes or doesn't even womanize but is secretly a serial killer with a white collar job.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Draslo(m): 2:35pm On May 10, 2023
Judgesledge:
You de watch crime and investigation too much, we no get serial killers here, but we gat lots of ritualist who indulge in murder
Same thing different context
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:
As a guy, I can't just imagine a life without drinking but in a responsible way ..
I have stopped drinking for 6 months now due to mouth ulcers and constant headache and hangover .

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by FireUpNow(m): 2:37pm On May 10, 2023
What if the guy is not smoking nor drinking due to health reason? Lady not thinking right

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Justicemy8(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2023
the boy is even doing snapchat,, truely his weird
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Exc2000: 2:41pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:
As a guy, I can't just imagine a life without drinking but in a responsible way ..

Heros beer ambassador.... Well I agree, how you no go drink , smoke or womanize as adult

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by deyplay: 2:42pm On May 10, 2023
PureFace1:

Well they are wired that way

Men see women with a lot of guys as slut but it is different with women.

Women see men in relationship with other women as attractive because they want what other women like them desire.

That's why you would see a woman having interest in a guy she is initially not interested in immediately she is seeing him going out with other women or one of her friends.

nice point bro. Who wired that confusion in them and for what purpose could that be?
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Exc2000: 2:49pm On May 10, 2023
Using my uncle as an example... He doesn't smoke nor drink. But he is the worst womanizer I have ever met... Highly scandalous womanizer at his age and status womanizing seem to keep disgracing him. A very wonderful man, generous and caring to his family

I remember taking my then ex to my uncle's office and this man got her number behind my back and almost banged her

5 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Khyrvxjzy: 2:57pm On May 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Smoking and drinking are way better than drugs.

If that is the dp of the guy deserted by the lady, I support her.

u dey reason far🤣
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by folake4u(f): 3:02pm On May 10, 2023
Na wa. This life nor just balance and me dey find guys wey nor dey drink or smoke.

PS: I don't drink or smoke either.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by KingDash09(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2023
Person like me wey Dey drink pass catfish.. but I no dey smoke, I no go lie I like woman die
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Thomasankara(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2023
[/color]I also heard one, the lady was complaining the guy doesn't beat her and comes home too early, that she finds no intrigue in the guy and their marriage is becoming boring[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by mechanics(m): 3:08pm On May 10, 2023
She should go and meet her type.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Igbokwechika101(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2023
The Gospel truth is that.girls doesn't like Good guys.they prefer bad guys.and as a guy who doesn't smoke or drink I don't know how you people reason......as for me I do take and think How to get big bags.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by ReacherSaidNoth: 3:16pm On May 10, 2023
Imagine picking up unhealthy habits because you want to seem appealing to a pissing, shitting human being. Self imposed slavery.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by PureFace1(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2023
deyplay:
nice point bro. Who wired that confusion in them and for what purpose could that be?

It is nature of course

The mistake most men make is to believe men and women think the same way. Men and Women doesn't think the same way.

When it come to women, don't follow or believe in whatever they say, believe in their actions. Their actions would tell you the truth and what they really want or how they really feel.

They can say whatever but their actions would be contradictory, the way they behave would be different from what they say. They can claim they love and care for you but their actions toward you would be different, they can still disrespect you, ghost you, ignore you or even cheat on you etc her actions should tell you what she really feel about you that she is just deceiving you but most guys make the mistake of believing whatever they say instead of their actions.

They say they don't like men that cheat but would be chasing guys with multiple girls behind your back and have sex with them while they friendzone guys without any girl or treat them like shits.

If you ask women about the type of men they want, most of them would say they want a loving and caring man etc, that will listen to them and respect them, treat them like a queen or princess etc but in reality it is guys like that that they usually friendzones, manipulate and disrespect while they fall head over heels for a guy that don't really care that much about them or treat them like trash like yahoo boys, cultists etc.

In fact the reason why most women are attracted to guys that have money is because money give guys the confidence to act in an attractive way to women.

Money give guys confidence that they mostly lack without money and it is that confidence that women find attractive and it is attracting them to guys with money.

Most guys with money have that special confidence and they don't care for women that much because they are confident they can easily replace any woman as long as they have money and they mostly don't roll around one woman. It is mostly guys that have money and still care so much for women that have a lot of problems, guys with money have that special confidence and act like they are in charge and if she is not on her best behavior, there are other women around ready to take her position, it is that kind of challenges that mostly make guys with money very attractive, but some guys still have money and still act like total simp, it is mostly their kind that woman can cheat on or dump for another rich guy.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by CSTRR: 3:35pm On May 10, 2023
Don't worry, son.

They want to marry a man that would not last long enough to take care of the children because his liver and lungs have been battered.

You won't be there when she is facing cirhossis of the liver or lung Cancer.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Biodun1929(m): 3:37pm On May 10, 2023
001Lagos:

I feel you. I had to give up drinking last year because of health reasons, but damn, life is so boring without drinking once in a while. I'm happy to be alive, but I really miss having that bottle of Legend every once in a while.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by CSTRR: 3:43pm On May 10, 2023
I was talking to one Imo girl , we were both in talking stage.

I told her I don't drink alcohol.
She asked me why, and I said no reason.
I just don't drink.
She said what if we go out? I told her I will order my malt while you order whatever you want

I could feel her disappointment on the phone.

For someone like her that grew up in a culture of heavy drinking, and from an ethnic with a high predisposition to kidney diseases, I was not surprised.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Should A Lady Do House Chores For Her Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.