Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,975 members, 7,828,451 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink (48102 Views)

A Man must Either Drink, Smoke Or Womanise. / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Lady Loses Boyfriend To Gay Man He Sent To Investigate Boyfriend’s Sexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Bradford111(m): 4:14pm On May 10, 2023
folake4u:
Na wa. This life nor just balance and me dey find guys wey nor dey drink or smoke.

PS: I don't drink or smoke either.

Let's talk on WhatsApp, how are you?
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Biodun1929(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2023
Kellie069:
My good friend Alex! He doesn’t smoke or drink. He won’t even sip a drop of alcohol because if e tries it, na straight admission! But guess what? Egbon is a City Boy.. Baba drugs like crazy. He doesn’t hide it, if a girl sees and ask, he go say na supplements way him uncle send from jand.. drugs way that guy de take, I never see 70% of it before. Na google de help me know the names n it effect

lol...this made me laugh.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Lithiumite: 4:21pm On May 10, 2023
Never4getU:
You guys are missing a lot from the way ladies of this kind reason about how they consider their relationship. Some ladies believe if u engages in any of the social vices u're a cool guy around them for a no of reasons;

1. If u smoke whichever type of smoke is irrelevant to dem. The belif is u can be imagined as a wild animal on bed.

2. If u drink u're equally nice a guy to them as similar shit applies.

3. Guys who don't smoke or drink have a lot of problems to deal with. The general believe is, they're too nagging and are too serious in fact too detail about everything.

So they naturally feels u won't be cool to hang around with and that u will be a womanizer cos they believe the third social vice will be ur take which most ladies dislike lately.

They maybe wrong though but they're some sense in it really it just sound funny.

I can't even date a lady that doesn't at least drink.....I can stand her smoking but I don't as long as it's done responsibly,infact girls that smaoke is my fetish.....mere seeing her in the act is a great turn on for me....... remember I said responsibly
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Victor2707: 4:25pm On May 10, 2023
That is a damaged girl right there.

They will bring series of drama into your life, and drain you mentally.

Avoid them.

There is no fun in smoking and drinking alcohol.

You will have a lot of fun by chasing your purpose.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by TheSourcerer: 4:28pm On May 10, 2023
Draslo:
Simply because society has shown her that if a man does not smoke or drink, he must womanize. Truth is most men will womanize regardless of their vices. You can find a man who neither drinks, smokes or doesn't even womanize but is secretly a serial killer with a white collar job.

Modified.
Please don't quote me if you cannot comprehend. I'm saying there are worse things hiding in plain sight. I drink, smoke but prefer one woman at a time.
I love Archer "Phrasing" smiley
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by A4alpha: 4:29pm On May 10, 2023
Nothing to debate here, we are saying almost the same shii, check my statement where I clearly specified my narration isn't 100%
Of cause there ain't single life manual.

But I still stand by my word, it's an undeniable factor, it counts.

chriskosherbal:
I simply don't agree with above A4alpha ...that's is his mode of operation with respect to life and he is having fun you are the one thinking is boring cos he is not vibing to those variables you think brings vibe .

Furthermore he may be an introvert and keep to himself always amongst other reason too numerous to mention.

Living life has no particular definition.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by anungangampu: 4:36pm On May 10, 2023
My GF then use to get happy each time am high.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Draslo(m): 4:37pm On May 10, 2023
TheSourcerer:
I love Archer "Phrasing" smiley
Well, I am a secret agent. There's got to be someone I idolize, right?
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by isabi2lof: 4:56pm On May 10, 2023
Everyone should go for their type , no time to shalaye

2 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by caandi: 5:09pm On May 10, 2023
Never4getU:
You guys are missing a lot from the way ladies of this kind reason about how they consider their relationship. Some ladies believe if u engages in any of the social vices u're a cool guy around them for a no of reasons;

1. If u smoke whichever type of smoke is irrelevant to dem. The belif is u can be imagined as a wild animal on bed.

2. If u drink u're equally nice a guy to them as similar shit applies.

3. Guys who don't smoke or drink have a lot of problems to deal with. The general believe is, they're too nagging and are too serious in fact too detail about everything.

So they naturally feels u won't be cool to hang around with and that u will be a womanizer cos they believe the third social vice will be ur take which most ladies dislike lately.

They maybe wrong though but they're some sense in it really it just sound funny.
your prob right… my guy does not smoke nor drink but he nags too much and takes everything too serious like an elderly man
He doesn’t womanise either cos he has taste, so he hardly finds a lady that’s his spec

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Madups(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2023
At least 55% of nigerian single women are abnormal
Rexnegro:
Just imagine

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Unclesamo(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2023
Akanoaaa:
True... I met a girl like that last year. She asked me what do I smoke and I asked "smoke?" with smiling face. She said yes, and I told her I don't smoke anything and there is no any reason that will make me to smoke. She laughed at me and then asked the type of beer, gin, wine etc I drink and I told her I don't smoke nor do I drink. She smiled and said "guy, I like you but you will be boring and I'm not planning to spend any moment of life with a boring man. Na where everything end be that.

I bet She's under 27... I'm very sure
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Philosophic: 6:00pm On May 10, 2023
Pheew! smh
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by foleskay(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2023
folake4u:
Na wa. This life nor just balance and me dey find guys wey nor dey drink or smoke.

PS: I don't drink or smoke either.
Lmao. Are u tryna advertise ur self to us single guys? wink
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Hahjascho(m): 6:05pm On May 10, 2023
God just saved d guy from a gold digger...who is addicted to satisfaction by short term dopamine.

They care less about quality form of life...just pleasure...pleasure, and pleasure. They care less about who may impart their new generations to come.

Never marry a fool...old age will do the justice.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Autobot05: 6:07pm On May 10, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Smoking and drinking are way better than drugs.

If that is the dp of the guy deserted by the lady, I support her.

Alcohol is a drug
Wetin you dey smoke nor be drug abi??
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by folake4u(f): 6:20pm On May 10, 2023
foleskay:

Lmao. Are u tryna advertise ur self to us single guys? wink

I am not a commodity that needs advertisement.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by yomi531(m): 6:56pm On May 10, 2023
I dont drink and neither do I smoke. In fact, I have never tasted smoke b4. Even as kids back in the days when other children will be doing smoking competition with paper, I no dey join dem. Na only woman be my poison. A thing must kill a man grin
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Chykes403: 7:14pm On May 10, 2023
Oh I see what's going on here.

It's simple. The babe smokes and drinks and cannot cope with someone who does not. Just that she does not want to tell you her full mind. Baba free her jaree
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by eepeepook: 7:17pm On May 10, 2023
Her loss. Jambite news.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by geoworldedu: 7:49pm On May 10, 2023
Ijaya123:

What of us that are involved in the 3 states of matter? Solid, liquid and gas grin grin grin

If you know, you know n
Cocaine, Alcohol and Shisha. Na really three states of matter true true grin
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by elated177: 8:08pm On May 10, 2023
There is a difference, a very big difference, between taking alcoholic beverages and drunkenness.

A word of advice: "Run away, very far away, from anyone who prefers to see you drunk."

Deut 29: 29 The secret things belong to YHVH our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law.

Study the Scriptures to find out more.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by elated177: 8:14pm On May 10, 2023
Flee from anyone who wants you to live a life of sexual immorality. He/she is your enemy.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by elated177: 8:21pm On May 10, 2023
No woman who loves and respects herself will ever want such from her husband. Only possessed women and women from dysfunctional homes might want such.

VIKTO83:
It's said in ideal world that women fall in love with rough guys ... guys who beat and treat them badly but I can't choose to be rough just to be with a woman.

Which ideal world?

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Ijaya123: 8:24pm On May 10, 2023
geoworldedu:
Cocaine, Alcohol and Shisha. Na really three states of matter true true grin

No sir. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by geoworldedu: 8:36pm On May 10, 2023
Ijaya123:

No sir. Babes, alcohol and cigar.
Ok
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by ibinaboonline: 9:04pm On May 10, 2023
Everything to catch cruise. All of una never ask the guy to post the next reply after he asked her if she's for real.
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by DonroxyII: 9:04pm On May 10, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by DonroxyII: 10:38pm On May 10, 2023
VinnyBaba:

See you, It's this One that even Gets Dem Hooked!😏

If you are Dating a Nigerian Girl and She Finds out that you don't have any Side Chic,
Her Feelings will Diminish! embarassed 😕

But Have Plenty Babes or Fcvkmates, Post some on ur WhatsApp or Facebook,
You will see that the Relationship will be Strong like Tiko! smiley cheesy
I'm Observing this too ... It seems Competitions drive Attentions in Nigerian Relationships Clime while it leads to Heartbreak in Other Climes !

1 Like

Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by DonroxyII: 10:39pm On May 10, 2023
Akanoaaa:
True... I met a girl like that last year. She asked me what do I smoke and I asked "smoke?" with smiling face. She said yes, and I told her I don't smoke anything and there is no any reason that will make me to smoke. She laughed at me and then asked the type of beer, gin, wine etc I drink and I told her I don't smoke nor do I drink. She smiled and said "guy, I like you but you will be boring and I'm not planning to spend any moment of life with a boring man. Na where everything end be that.
grin .. E Funny & No Funny grin
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Harmless1b(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
See supporters club I smh. So it's now a normal thing to smoke and drink ? I can't even date anyone that does any of these things.
Baby come home I'm here shocked
Re: Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

The girl should just say she is looking for slawomir

Omo mhen, where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Goes Down On Her Knees As Her Man Proposed Marriage To Her (Photos, Video) / Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.