Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

How Has Nairaland Helped You? - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Helped You? (13855 Views)

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You / How Has NL Helped You? / In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Shadysen: 10:55pm On May 11, 2023
Peacecore:
grin grin grin male or female??
Male! and why asking?
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Peacecore: 11:31pm On May 11, 2023
Shadysen:
Male! and why asking?
Is not strange with female to hate politics.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by zakkyzakes: 12:22am On May 12, 2023
Significantly I'd say
Qtguru🙇🏿 got me a laptop to learn video editing and even gave me his brother's number who is a seasoned cinematographer smiley
Wouldn't forget him ever

Anyways sha area boys do me wicked Dem con rob us steal my laptop angry

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by magabounce(m): 3:18am On May 12, 2023
Was seriously looking for how to send funds to 🇬🇭.
Nairaland to the rescue!!
I checked up, found someone, connected and had my funds transferred!!! With very affordable rate!!
His name is Tony and his number is 0.8064437054

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Keyz1: 5:23am On May 12, 2023
Nairaland has helped improve my general knowledge about Nigeria, the world in general, Science, History, Technology, etc

And most importantly, I started making money online through the information I got through Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Fatfool69: 6:18am On May 12, 2023
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Freelancerr(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2023
Peacecore:
Are you still doing it?
Yes sir.

My number is on my signature sir.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by FireUpNow(m): 6:38am On May 12, 2023
Has taught me how to identify wolves in sheep clothing. They pretend to be good people but in reality are demons and not to trust anyone.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Shadysen: 6:39am On May 12, 2023
Peacecore:
I see
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Shadysen: 6:41am On May 12, 2023
Peacecore:
I see, so it weird for a man to hate politics?
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Babastrong(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2023
It has not helped me. I want the forum to connect me to "billionaire cult"
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Peacecore: 7:57am On May 12, 2023
Freelancerr:

Yes sir.

My number is on my signature sir.
Okay
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by kindtoks(m): 8:00am On May 12, 2023
Well I got married from nairaland with a baby girl which are name is call nairaland....
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by millionboi2: 9:03am On May 12, 2023
seeker121:
I really need to get something doing as most of my online stuffs aren't yielding enough. Anyone who can assist should kindly mention me,I will really appreciate if I could find help here.
offline sometimes are more reliable, online job don't come frequently.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Benblaq(m): 9:09am On May 12, 2023
My energy and words will fail me if I start to count. I will tell my story when the time is right, but so far so good, I wouldn't have been at ease where I am today if not for someone I met here. My Eka is silently doing extraordinary things for me. God bless us.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by seeker121(m): 9:13am On May 12, 2023
Yea more reasons i needed an offline hustle do you have anyone for me.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by God2man2again(m): 9:16am On May 12, 2023
Helped in fine-tuning my God given talent.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 9:38am On May 12, 2023
nedekid:

Only you, all this monie?
Kai, you de enjoy ohh. cool

That Little That You Know -"Teach Them".
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Bouncin(m): 9:58am On May 12, 2023
I learnt how to be a real niggar and never a p'ussy a'ss
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Younghacka(m): 12:03pm On May 12, 2023
Jolene201:
Nairaland has helped me spend less time on other data consuming sites honestly, like insta, TikTok, Fb and the like. Apart from checking updates on watsap and watching videos on YouTube and stuff.. when I'm free or bored, I just run down here, excited to see what new thing I am going to read about. I've learnt a lot here too in so many ways.
Though I don't comment a lot, I enjoy reading people's comments here, it gives me an insight into how different people reason without having to actually interact with a lot of people. As a student too, it has saved me money cos I don't need data to come here and still have a great time. In short, I so so love here regardless of the annoying banter though. I feel like I'm part of one big, invisible, online family smiley..
PS I recognize almost all the popular monikers and their attitudes and have put a face in my head for each of them already. Lol
NL Is My Go To Site For Anything And Everything.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Galacious1: 12:35pm On May 12, 2023
I've been on this forum since '07 and it changed my mentality. Never heard of KDP until I started searching the Business section. This business is my main source of income now.

Thanks to this forum.

4 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by determination26(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2023
To be honest, Nairaland has helped me immensely. I became friends with two amazing women on this forum, UyaiIncomparabl and UndauntedYoca. Words are not enough to express my gratitude to both of them for being real. Love you both.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Bamz(m): 3:43pm On May 12, 2023
Immensely.

1. It helped me consider alternative sources of income including treasury bills and crypto trading

2. Gave me valuable insight on migration to different countries
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:45pm On May 12, 2023
determination26:
To be honest, Nairaland has helped me immensely. I became friends with two amazing women on this forum, UyaiIncomparabl and UndauntedYoca. Words are not enough to express my gratitude to both of them for being real. Love you both.

I’m grateful for your friendship and having crossed paths with you. I appreciate the worthy mention.

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by pansophist(m): 3:46pm On May 12, 2023
determination26:

Congratulations grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:47pm On May 12, 2023
pansophist:

Congratulations grin

Yeye. Why you dey laugh?

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by pansophist(m): 3:50pm On May 12, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yeye. Why you dey laugh?

If I talk wetin de my mind, you go kill me grin
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:52pm On May 12, 2023
pansophist:

If I talk wetin de my mind, you go kill me grin

No let me catch you this evening.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:58pm On May 12, 2023
Fatfool69:
The lady i have had sex with the most...i met her on Nairaland

I did it with her more than 70 times...i really appreciate Nairaland

Lol. I pity whoever that lady is.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Rhythmah(m): 4:00pm On May 12, 2023
sukkot:
Got my mechanic from here. That guy is the best mechanic in the whole Africa. One time I overheated my car cuz radiator fan motor stopped working. Anyway so gasket was gone. This guy pieces my whole engine in front of me as in he almost completely disembowelled the car, and in my mind am praying this guy remembers everything he undid, anywAy he put it all back together and car drives like brand new. On these streets am kicking every cars butt because of this job he did. He washed the radiAtor too and put new fan . Car drives with so much power now. Thanks to nairaland. Being using the guy for 3 years now

Who be your guy let us know him
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:00pm On May 12, 2023
Hotwest:
One late guy in the USA army gave alot of giveaways those days. I was once a beneficiary

HungerBad.

Man lifted me out of depression when I was confused on what to do with life. He gave my life a little meaning.

6 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by WorkaholicB(m): 4:12pm On May 12, 2023
Truthsoldier:
How has Nairaland helped you?
in all areas I meant
Nairaland has been my news plug since my undergraduate years. Good enough it has all category of information and discussants. It is a mixture of the good, the bad and the ugly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? / Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.