Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Has Nairaland Helped You? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Has Nairaland Helped You? (13853 Views)

What Great Lesson Has Nairaland Taught You / How Has NL Helped You? / In What Way Have Nairaland Helped You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Smartguyboy(m): 4:42pm On May 11, 2023
Got a lot of advice about my first car with no experience they really helped me a lot and I sold my PS5 here very fast than jiji.
I also use it to pass time when I am bored 🥱 romance session is the best to have fun and kill bored. Been since since 2016 . They banned my first account this is my backup account.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by liver123(m): 4:44pm On May 11, 2023
A nairalander with user name Ibeme help me pay my rent in 2021. May God bless that man, I don't even know his location

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by garriAndsugar: 4:46pm On May 11, 2023
It showed the characters of Yoruba Muslim
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by ceematics: 4:49pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland has made me have a thick skin with an elastic heart
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by BluntCrazeMan: 4:50pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland Brought Out The Real Madness In Me.

And I'm Happy It Finally Came Out.
I never knew I had an active positive “scatterity” inside of me.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Flick490(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
How has Nairaland helped you?
in all areas I meant

Nairaland is BAE

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by GUNITGuy: 4:50pm On May 11, 2023
Honestly its been very educational in terms of improving cognitive development in writing and speech...
I have seen different writing styles ....
I

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by zumarock9(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland.com help me avoid scam from qnet. I almost was about to loss 480k

3 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by DearGorgeous(f): 4:51pm On May 11, 2023
Hotwest:
One late guy in the USA army gave alot of giveaways those days. I was once a beneficiary

That was HungerBad.

May God continue to rest his soul.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by gbolswag(m): 4:53pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland has been very reliable when it comes to information
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by spencekat(m): 4:54pm On May 11, 2023
LuckyKeys1:
I learn everyday on nairaland.
I'm addicted to nairaland. I login every [/b]morning, afternoon and night[b]. I use nairaland more than Facebook, WhatsApp and other SMs
Same
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by ychris: 4:54pm On May 11, 2023
It made me become Millionaire through Business Section

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by ychris: 4:55pm On May 11, 2023
DearGorgeous:

That was HungerBad.

RIP Hungerbad.

He's a Hero and Legend

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by spencekat(m): 4:56pm On May 11, 2023
cumoverna:
This forum help me really see that there's war already in the country.

Tribal war,
Gender war.
Negative sides,but the positives outweigh those negatives.

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Chinny024(f): 4:56pm On May 11, 2023
A lot..Though I opens interesting topics to read and all that...However, they should make us to have a good profile.

Chat room or message center even though it'snot a social media..No one should bug someone's mail cos of nairaland.

Whatever you are telling me,send it to the inbox..shikina.

Besides,have met good people through nairaland...Yet to meet more.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2023
Hotwest:
One late guy in the USA army gave alot of giveaways those days. I was once a beneficiary
Hungerbad embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by noziz(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland is too selective in bringing people's post to front page for greater views and suggestions. For example I posted about a scammer on crime session this morning concerning my close person who was scammed nairaland moderators cud not shift it to front page for greater views and suggestions, perhaps anyone here cud know d criminal lady. Also people here cud learn to be cautious in doing online business. Nairaland sometimes sucks!
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Hotwest: 4:59pm On May 11, 2023
Benjaniblinks:

Hungerbad embarassed
Yes. May his gentle soul keep resting in peace
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 4:59pm On May 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I don't know about y'all,but the truth is that nairaland has really helped me so much since 2019 when I officially joined..

Modified:::: Nairaland has taught me how to tolerate troublemakers,that is,if not for the tolerance that nairaland has taught me,I for dey exchange punches with passengers steadily because of their foul mouth especially when they board my keke angry. .... Secondly,it has saved me from depression alot of time, especially during the times when I was jobless......Also, I've equally met alot of good pals from here.....Ones who have really impacted me positively.....I don't wanna mention any name,but truly truly through nairaland I realized that Nigerians are generally good people, irrespective of the tribal bashing which we've found ourselves in..

Liked, Shared and Followed.

You are Great.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Hotwest: 4:59pm On May 11, 2023
DearGorgeous:

That was HungerBad.

Yes. May his gentle soul keep resting in peace

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by eepeepook: 5:01pm On May 11, 2023
Nairaland is aiding my type rubbish ministry.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:01pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
in all areas I meant

Liked, Shared and Followed.

TruthSoldier; Thank You So Much for This One, King of Kings.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by NOwazobia: 5:01pm On May 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I don't know about y'all,but the truth is that nairaland has really helped me so much since 2019 when I officially joined..

Modified:::: Nairaland has taught me how to tolerate troublemakers,that is,if not for the tolerance that nairaland has taught me,I for dey exchange punches with passengers steadily because of their foul mouth especially when they board my keke angry. .... Secondly,it has saved me from depression alot of time, especially during the times when I was jobless......Also, I've equally met alot of good pals from here.....Ones who have really impacted me positively.....I don't wanna mention any name,but truly truly through nairaland I realized that Nigerians are generally good people, irrespective of the tribal bashing which we've found ourselves in..
Largely
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Obasempiree(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
in all areas I meant
it has helped me a lot, as web a developer I have connected with other developers. I also come here for news on the front page to know and learn from latest happenings. I even quit facebook in the past because of nairaland, its a very helpful platform i have also met a few people physically from nairaland too.

if you want to develop a website from ecommerce, portfolio, bookings, crypto and other custom websites you can contact me. if you also want virtual trainings on web development ( front and backend development), data analysis, digital marketing with certification at the and you can P.M me.
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:03pm On May 11, 2023
I joined NL when symbian phone(Tips and tricks)was the hot cake then.
I'll say I grew up in nairaland. All what I need to survive outside, I learnt them in nairaland.

I love you seun kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Modifire(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Nairaland helped me a great deal in securing a job
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Samfloxin(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
It has helped me to defend myself and also learn to make trouble as well. I must not always be on the defensive side, at least let me sef be the trouble maker
You are always in every thread
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 5:06pm On May 11, 2023
wunmi590:

This forum has helped me in a lot of ways...

I got my first (customer service agent) and second job (FCMB) here.....

Please, Can I use An FCMB Corporate Bank Account To Send Money To The UK at Official Rate ?

If So,

Can you help with the process involved?
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by Modifire(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
noziz:
Nairaland is too selective in bringing people's post to front page for greater views and suggestions. For example I posted about a scammer on crime session this morning concerning my close person who was scammed nairaland moderators cud not shift it to front page for greater views and suggestions, perhaps anyone here cud know d criminal lady. Also people here cud learn to be cautious in doing online business. Nairaland sometimes sucks!
Not when you use your dumb brain
Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by NOwazobia: 5:09pm On May 11, 2023
One major reason I often visit nairaland is when I hear a particular news that is trending and equally awkward, just to see the contribution of punches and jokes from the community, which usually makes me laugh and sometimes infuriates me, which makes me sometimes quote some replies.

Especially in the area of football, though not a fan, I am always interested when top teams are playing and being beaten, I quickly rush to Nairaland to see all the funny mockery and tears. I guess I pass as a sadist in this regard.🤣

1 Like

Re: How Has Nairaland Helped You? by kel4soft: 5:09pm On May 11, 2023
Truthsoldier:
in all areas I meant

1. Joined prospective NYSC group to ease my stay in that state and met some amazing thereafter (Lagos)

2. Verfied a job location and how legit they were

3. Etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? / Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos) / Nairaland Christmas Shoutout Train{wish Your Crush,friends And Family Here}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.