Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) (45590 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Aklee4994(m): 10:47pm On May 11, 2023
This is the kind of life my nysc roommate want to live...is always funny to me when he’s talking to them one after the other on calls or sometimes go on VC with both of them..Am always surprise about his decision and those girls decisions.moreover Na foreign student be my Gee ✅
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by godofuck231: 12:32am On May 12, 2023
3 some is real , na we Africans start am oyibo just de start life
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by PDJT: 1:42am On May 12, 2023
-Good man. Not all this Simps that litter Nairaland who bury their heads in-between a woman's legs every night - Tiger in the day, Lamb at night. cheesy

#TeamPolygamy.

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by akilo1: 5:12am On May 12, 2023
Buy one get one free grin
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by lendahand(m): 6:49am On May 12, 2023
doggedfighter:
All the people whose pictures I have seen do this kind of wedding always look the same.

Just poor men who can afford 10 yards of brightly coloured clothes to sew.

Never seen a serious minded young man doing pretty well for himself engage in this sh*it

Seems this is a kind of achievement for poor men.

you don't know anything. You have your own picture of a wealthy man in your mind abi? Most northerners who are rich look like they don't even feed well. It's the ones that look rich that don't even have shishi. Look at their governors, even look at dangote. Don't assume a poor man will take up 2 wives in one day oo.

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Rhozabeth(m): 6:51am On May 12, 2023
Go on, spread the virus! Useless human being!
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by zoghys: 7:53am On May 12, 2023
doggedfighter:
All the people whose pictures I have seen do this kind of wedding always look the same.

Never seen a serious minded young man doing pretty well for himself engage in this sh*it

What about the ladies that got married to the poor man?
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Coolgent(m): 8:15am On May 12, 2023
doggedfighter:

E pain am
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by grandlexuz(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2023
doggedfighter:

We learned from the King. King Charles
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Negroid001(m): 9:03am On May 12, 2023
isabi2lof:

Which other values are you expecting them to have , so getting married is now a crime and you guys are the ones clamoring for polygamous family.

Or is it because the man is poor in your own eyes , I know in Nigeria we judge people according to their :

Wealth status , how popular they are , Looks and the likes.
You fit marry broke person?
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:32am On May 12, 2023
Two woman where Pussies are too jealous?
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 12, 2023
doggedfighter:

Wow... We have a super hero here. So u can tell a person's net worth just by looking at their pictures? I think the government needs ur services. Such invaluable talent/gifts u have can really do a lot to checkmate some excesses

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by maasoap(m): 11:10am On May 12, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Married two problem at the same day... No be juju be that?

Lol, says the coach who has not married even one. grin grin grin
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by maasoap(m): 11:13am On May 12, 2023
godofuck231:
3 some is real , na we Africans start am oyibo just de start life

You are wrong. Polygamy in Africa has nothing to do with 3some unless I didn't know better.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by maasoap(m): 11:16am On May 12, 2023
1Sharon:
If you claim to be a polygamous man, this is how it should be. You walk the talk.

You don't cheat, get caught and use polygamy as your defence🥴

Polygamy is not done in secrecy.

As long as every road taken by individuals leads to the same destination. Who cares how you reach there?
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by dontrulee: 11:19am On May 12, 2023
This one na like ten problems at once.
E sure me die
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by maasoap(m): 11:21am On May 12, 2023
vRendoh:
Who says monogamous men are happier? Your happiness is not number dependent. Many monos are crying silently..

In fact, the divorce rate is higher in monogamous family
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by maasoap(m): 11:39am On May 12, 2023
Ransomware:

the reason is simple, for the poor, all the pleasures of life are in sex, vacation in Santorini =sex, the rumble of a V8 G63 AMG=sex, the comfort of sitting in an airconditioned house of yours=sex
This is all they live for because they have nothing else to give. ever wonder why the poor have the most kids?
there is nothing else to do but have sex

You tried but still you are wrong. The poor having more kids doesn't mean that they have sex more than the rich. It is two different things: frequent sex and more kids.
The poor are mostly uneducated, most don't know or believe in birth control. Little sexual intercourse, pregnant don occur grin grin grin
Secondly and most importantly, subconsciously, the poor believe that more kids means the higher rate of one or two of the kids making it in life and lift them out of poverty. You can research on it
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Abioladoks: 12:34pm On May 12, 2023
See the man slippers u will understand better
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by isabi2lof: 1:33pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=Negroid001 post=123087188]
You fit marry broke person?[/quote), he get the one wey una no dey complain for , if person marry broke person, una go complain, marry rich una go tag the person gold digger.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Negroid001(m): 2:37pm On May 12, 2023
[quote author=isabi2lof post=123092100][/quote]
Answer my question lol
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by isabi2lof: 8:14pm On May 12, 2023
Negroid001:

Answer my question lol

Before i can answer your question? Can you define who a broke person is ? To start with , I will know from your definition if such a person deserves getting married in the first place.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by godofuck231: 9:30am On May 15, 2023
maasoap:

You are wrong. Polygamy in Africa has nothing to do with 3some unless I didn't know better.
what dont you understand, if two wives are lesbian lovers why not make an exotic mix , marry both , our ancestors knew better then you , take your time o, be like say you de against in-house pimping
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by maasoap(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2023
godofuck231:
what dont you understand, if two wives are lesbian lovers why not make an exotic mix , marry both , our ancestors knew better then you , take your time o, be like say you de against in-house pimping
I'm talking about what it is, you're talking about what ought to be. grin grin grin
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by godofuck231: 6:34am On May 16, 2023
maasoap:

I'm talking about what it is, you're talking about what ought to be. grin grin grin
just let the guy enjoy , 2 brand new sport cars , 1 driver. Imagine that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.