Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) (45591 Views)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Ibrahim Oboshi Marries 2 Brides Same Day In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by vRendoh(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2023
Who says monogamous men are happier? Your happiness is not number dependent. Many monos are crying silently..

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by mechanics(m): 5:04pm On May 11, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Krublog(m): 5:05pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:
All the people whose pictures I have seen do this kind of wedding always look the same.

Just poor men who can afford 10 yards of brightly coloured clothes to sew.

Never seen a serious minded young man doing pretty well for himself engage in this sh*it

Seems this is a kind of achievement for poor men.

I have seen a relationship like this where a guy was dating one of two close friends.

Over time, he discovered that they were not just close friends but lesbian (bisexual) lovers.

He was thrilled by the fact and allowed them while bleeping the both of them together as they perform their craft.

If that guy out of the need for such orgies decides to marry them both tomorrow, people might not understand the rationale behind the decision.

Most of these ladies comfortably marrying same man same day are bisexual lovers.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by osazsky(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
Dirty slippers
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by thegooddieyoung: 5:08pm On May 11, 2023
That man will live longer than most guys who marry just one wife.
I hope he makes them 3 before next year so that his joy will be full

AZControversial:
sad

Looks like he doesn't plan to stay long on earth.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by sulakishop(m): 5:11pm On May 11, 2023
Women will do anything for money and power
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Adakintroy: 5:12pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:
All the people whose pictures I have seen do this kind of wedding always look the same.

Never seen a serious minded young man doing pretty well for himself engage in this sh*it

My friend kobi nuafo!

You marry two for huz or marry one for huz get two outside. No be the same thing?

Almost every man na two or more wife's them De marry in the real sense.

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Wettoid123: 5:18pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:

You just spoke my mind!
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by ufotunang: 5:28pm On May 11, 2023
2 women....2 troubles 🙄
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Bimpe29: 5:28pm On May 11, 2023
2 Stars General. I wish him a happy married life!
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by VanDerWaalforces: 5:29pm On May 11, 2023
MRDEE01:
Wow I don't envy him
Me too!
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Menclothing: 5:39pm On May 11, 2023
Gate man go share one with him
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by AZControversial(m): 5:49pm On May 11, 2023
thegooddieyoung:

That man will live longer than most guys who marry just one wife.
I hope he makes them 3 before next year so that his joy will be full

Lol. It's two wives they said... not side chics oo.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Googledotcom: 6:02pm On May 11, 2023
1Sharon:
If you claim to be a polygamous man, this is how it should be. You walk the talk.

You don't cheat, get caught and use polygamy as your defence🥴

Polygamy is not done in secrecy.
Why does my mind keep telling me you are Yul Edochie's first wife ? undecided
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 11, 2023
grin grin grin for this man mind now
.., him don do better thing for himself but my guy no know say, as e be so, kasala don burst
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by grandstar(m): 6:15pm On May 11, 2023
MRDEE01:
Wow I don't envy him

And I am sure he would still be carrying women outside.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by 1Sharon(f): 6:16pm On May 11, 2023
Googledotcom:
Why does my mind keep telling me you are Yul Edochie's first wife ? undecided

You've stopped taking your medication again

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Googledotcom: 6:19pm On May 11, 2023
1Sharon:

You've stopped taking your medication again
You need it more than I do.

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by LOVEGINO(m): 6:35pm On May 11, 2023
1Sharon:
If you claim to be a polygamous man, this is how it should be. You walk the talk.

nagode mama na.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Blitzking: 6:35pm On May 11, 2023
Won't be bad marrying 3 to 4 wives
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by bobestman(m): 6:37pm On May 11, 2023
Congrats bro. More power to your amun. Do have a blissful and fruitful home

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Banhammy717: 6:57pm On May 11, 2023
Please which country is this?
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:25pm On May 11, 2023
Googledotcom:
You need it more than I do.

Please..my mind is not telling me you are Yul Edochie
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:32pm On May 11, 2023
jamesversion:

Cheat but don't get caught. Whatever excuse, your marriage can never remain the same.

Lol and what was the reason for cheating?
You don't cheat because you say you're polygamous.
Polygamy and cheating are different
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by WatchYourSix: 7:42pm On May 11, 2023
1Sharon:

Lol...The flaw in this school of thought is that u have fallaciously assumed he is not seeing other women in secret because he has two wives....
Lust and not being contended is how he arrived here in the first place...the lust is still there....the fact the he cant keep marrying every woman he will be lusting after in the name of beig polygamous is the reason some of them will be outside in secret....
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by 1Sharon(f): 7:55pm On May 11, 2023
WatchYourSix:

Lol...The flaw in this school of thought is that u have fallaciously assumed he is not seeing other women in secret because he has two wives....
Lust and not being contended is how he arrived here in the first place...the lust is still there....the fact the he cant keep marrying every woman he will be lusting after in the name of beig polygamous is the reason some of them will be outside in secret....

I'm using Nigerian men's logic.

They say they say cheat because they're polygamous beings. They say that while most of them are married to just one woman.

This man here has walked the talk.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by WatchYourSix: 8:13pm On May 11, 2023
1Sharon:

I'm using Nigerian men's logic.

They say they say cheat because they're polygamous beings. They say that while most of them are married to just one woman.

This man here has walked the talk.

U are just thinking it wrongly just as women overthink submission in marriage.

Being polygamous that men talk about is just stating that men have high libido naturally that most women cant match....hope u know a man can have sex everyday(no cap)

....most woman on the other hand dont feel like doing every day.....so technically it will take more than one woman to satisfy a man that wnts to respond to his natural sexual crave... u no dey see 100s of thrrad on nairaland where men complain their wife deny them sex??

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 11, 2023
doggedfighter:

the reason is simple, for the poor, all the pleasures of life are in sex, vacation in Santorini =sex, the rumble of a V8 G63 AMG=sex, the comfort of sitting in an airconditioned house of yours=sex
This is all they live for because they have nothing else to give. ever wonder why the poor have the most kids?
there is nothing else to do but have sex

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by doggedfighter(f): 8:42pm On May 11, 2023
Ransomware:

the reason is simple, for the poor, all the pleasures of life are in sex, vacation in Santorini =sex, the rumble of a V8 G63 AMG=sex, the comfort of sitting in an airconditioned house of yours=sex
This is all they live for because they have nothing else to give. ever wonder why the poor have the most kids?
there is nothing else to do but have sex

Well captured. Couldn't have said it any better.

But many have attacked my opinion.

Someone that understands finally. grin
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by highchief1: 8:57pm On May 11, 2023
Bvlgari:
Joyful moment man marries 2 wives on the same day❤

Happy married life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDRM7vtTAmI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsF9eestqOD/?igshid=ZWIzMWE5ZmU3Zg==
the funny thgs about we men is that oga will still leave the two women and go cheat with one small fine girl.no number is enough for us.
Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by correctguy101(m): 10:10pm On May 11, 2023
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Married two problem at the same day... No be juju be that?

No, na jujube grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video) by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On May 11, 2023
As u see those 2 women all they are thinking about is how to manipulate that man and make him their mumu.

That is the definition of love to women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Latest Lie In Town To Avoid Spending Money / 11 Benefits Of No Sex Before Marriage (Abstinence) / Lady Smashes Her Boyfriends Car With A Huge Stone For Cheating On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.