Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? (13009 Views)

Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? by OllyDiamond: 4:11pm On May 18, 2023
You all are complaining about noise from Churches and I also do not like but can you compare the noise from the Churches to that of the mosques?

Yet you can't complain because my muslim brothers will behead you even before you end the complain.

Go to northern Nigeria and see if you won't run crazy..... The imams mount very tall pole with a loudspeaker on it to chant or recite koran all through from 9pm till 5am; this is apart from the noise of the daily 5x prayers. Such madness and wickedness yet no one can complain.

But because Christians are meek, you all are here speaking against the Church as if they are the only ones constituting public disturbance.
Re: How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? by DrDunamis(m): 6:38pm On May 18, 2023
HappyPagan:

Useless somebody. 😕😕

Tell us about these more effective, peaceful and excellent ways. Also show me why the 'Christians' aren't obligated to just keep quiet and stop disturbing the peace? Did Jesus go round with a megaphone bothering people sleeping?

Be free from your bad habits, and leave evil spirit alone.

Don't worry, you'll soon become part of the do called useless somebodies and then you'll know the errors of your ways
Re: How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? by HappyPagan: 9:05am On May 19, 2023
OllyDiamond:
You all are complaining about noise from Churches and I also do not like but can you compare the noise from the Churches to that of the mosques?

Yet you can't complain because my muslim brothers will behead you even before you end the complain.

Go to northern Nigeria and see if you won't run crazy..... The imams mount very tall pole with a loudspeaker on it to chant or recite koran all through from 9pm till 5am; this is apart from the noise of the daily 5x prayers. Such madness and wickedness yet no one can complain.

But because Christians are meek, you all are here speaking against the Church as if they are the only ones constituting public disturbance.
Stfu noisemakers.. do I live in the North? Do I have mosques near me? Carry your beef with Muslims commot here.... You vessel of hatred.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lack Of Patience Is What Pushes People To Make Money Illegally. / And Such Were Some Of You : Will Believers Not Enter The Kingdom?- Jack Kelley / For Grail Message Adherents And Whoever Cares To Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.