Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. (5338 Views)

Nija Guy Test A Lady To See If She Will Sleep With Him / I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
1. To obtain financial favour.

2. Intentionally give you STDs.

3. To blackmail you in the future.

4. For pleasure.

5. Revenge on a cheating boyfriend or husband.

6. To procreate

7. For validation.

8. For employment opportunity.

9. To assassinate.

10. To cure boredom.

11. Addiction

12. As means of payment for services.

13. To wreck your marriage.

14. To satisfy her curiosity.

15. Heartbreak.

16. Due to depression.

17. To win a wager.

18. She pitied you.

19. To pass a course.

20. For ritual purposes.

21. To secure a man's commitment or marriage.

So guys , may we never be a victim of sex with a woman who will bring disaster into our lives.

So go back memory lane, can you remember why some girls slept with you.
Any regrettable experience?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by OtSpiritualblog: 10:26am On Jun 19, 2022
Amen
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Kollins11: 10:31am On Jun 19, 2022
Oga, women are only fulfilling their destiny by sleeping with you.

The ONLY reason women was created is simply for sex. That's how useless they are... They're nothing but sex objects. know this and know peace

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say......... ***

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Oga, women are only fulfilling their destiny.

The ONLY reason women was created is simply for sex. That's how useless they are. They're nothing but sex objects.

lol

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Jeon(f): 10:38am On Jun 19, 2022
No one will bring disaster to you if you respect your private part.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by willi926(m): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2022
One slept with me cos she wanted to revenge on her boyfriend, wetin concern me. The guy called her and ask her were she was, she said is not of his business. But the guy man insisted, she kukuma told him she was at my place. He asked her if we did any thing like sex or romance, the girl kept quiet, the guy asked her again, her response was when you were doing your own did I disturb you with any question. Me just jejely turn and asked her loudly who was that so he could hear my voice. The guy man cut phone.
After that incident and several other times we met, I just jejely give her loooong space make she no use me as rebound boyfriend or do me wetin she do her guy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by OtSpiritualblog: 10:39am On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:
Oga, women are only fulfilling their destiny.

The ONLY reason women was created is simply for sex. That's how useless they are... They're nothing but sex objects. know this and know peace

I don talk am before and I go still talk am again ***the day I go mistakenly born girl child, I go cry like say......... ***

If you think this way about women. You're still naive about real life.

16 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:44am On Jun 19, 2022
Kollins11:

I disagree that they are all useless.
Be objective with your criticism, and stop being a misogynist.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:45am On Jun 19, 2022
willi926:
One slept with me cos she wanted to revenge on her boyfriend, wetin concern me. The guy called her and ask her were she was, she said is not of his business. But the guy man insisted, she kukuma told him she was at my place. He asked her if we did any thing like sex or romance, the girl kept quiet, the guy asked her again, her response was when you were doing your own did I disturb you with any question. Me just jejely turn and asked her loudly who was that so he could hear my voice. The guy man cut phone.
After that incident and several other times we met, I just jejely give her loooong space make she no use me as rebound boyfriend or do me wetin she do her guy.

Wise guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:47am On Jun 19, 2022
OtSpiritualblog:

If you think this way about women. You're still naive about real life.

Hmm.

Maybe, maybe not.
Depends on the the angle is his coming from and the phase of life he rolled by.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Op, all your points are topnotch.

But dat no 3 is the Oga of them all.

When ladies gives a guy the coochie, they can use dat to emotionally Blackmail or extract money from him in d future!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:00am On Jun 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Op, all your points are topnotch.

But dat no 3 is the Oga of them all.

When ladies gives a guy the coochie, they can use dat to emotionally Blackmail or extract money from him in d future!

Yep.
You right.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by ClassicMan202(m): 11:48am On Jun 19, 2022
Also.. List reasons why a man will sleep with a lady
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Rexymania(m): 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
This guy funny walai

Kollins11:

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Rexymania(m): 1:24pm On Jun 19, 2022
Na only sex women dey good at... Nothing more, nothing less
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Mandrake007(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
I don’t care why women have sex with me,whenever I Bleep a woman,I conquered her and I’ve moved on I don’t give a rat ass about her but I’m always careful when it comes to STDs because I know a girl back in uni that was sharing HIV that year so whenever a girl is eager to have sex with me I’m cautious and I always mention the idea of getting tested or unprotected sex to test her demeanor and how she reacts because one can’t trust these höes nowadays but that aside I’m good,I’m a king in my prime,I pick,fûck and move to the next,that’s the only thing a woman can offer me.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
I don’t care why women have sex with me,whenever I Bleep a woman,I conquered her and I’ve moved on I don’t give a rat ass about her but I’m always careful when it comes to STDs because I know a girl back in uni that was sharing HIV that year so whenever a girl is eager to have sex with me I’m cautious and I always mention the idea of getting tested or unprotected sex to test her demeanor and how she reacts because one can’t trust these höes nowadays but that aside I’m good,I’m a king in my prime,I pick,fûck and move to the next,that’s the only thing a woman can offer me.

At sharing HIV to men on campus got me thinking.
Those guys that had sex with her must have felt like a king after the romp.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2022
ClassicMan202:
Also.. List reasons why a man will sleep with a lady

Wait for it.
Sooner or later, I'll post a counter thread.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Mandrake007(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

At sharing HIV to men on campus got me thinking.
Those guys that had sex with her must have felt like a king after the romp.
Yes it’s important to be careful with sex even if you’re having protected sex still have regular stds test,one can’t be too sure,stay safe out there.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Mandrake007:
Yes it’s important to be careful with sex even if you’re having protected sex still have regular stds test,one can’t be too sure,stay safe out there.
Definately bro.

One gotta stay safe.
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by BigDawsNet: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2022
Some girls give you sex just to get your heir

I once met a lady that was demanding for sex in an awakwadly way.... I had to enter spacing key

Few years away... she made it open that if she got pregnant... that will be her own inheritance...

Inheritance wey her generation carry come
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Maxxim: 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2022
I need a lady that'll have sex with me and give me heartbreak grin
I'm really serious!!
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Some girls give you sex just to get your heir

I once met a lady that was demanding for sex in an awakwadly way.... I had to enter spacing key

Few years away... she made it open that if she got pregnant... that will be her own inheritance...

Inheritance wey her generation carry come
Falls under number 6
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maxxim:
I need a lady that'll have sex with me and give me heartbreak grin
I'm really serious!!
Engage in self love and have some self worth.
You deserve a better deal man.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by Maxxim: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:

Engage in self love and have some self worth.
You deserve a better deal man.
You didn't see it right? cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2022
Maxxim:

You didn't see it right? cheesy

Ooopss!!!

You a bad guy cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by McStoic(m): 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
1. To obtain financial favour.

2. Intentionally give you STDs.

3. To blackmail you in the future.

4. For pleasure.

5. Revenge on a cheating boyfriend or husband.

6. To procreate

7. For validation.

8. For employment opportunity.

9. To assassinate.

10. To cure boredom.

11. Addiction

12. As means of payment for services.

13. To wreck your marriage.

14. To satisfy her curiosity.

15. Heartbreak.

16. Due to depression.

17. To win a wager.

18. She pitied you.

19. To pass a course.

20. For ritual purposes.

21. To secure a man's commitment or marriage.

So guys , may we never be a victim of sex with a woman who will bring disaster into our lives.

So go back memory lane, can you remember why some girls slept with you.
Any regrettable experience?

Amennnnn. I hear guys saying all things just to sleep with a woman. Thank God I may have 99 problems but bitches ain't one. I am not perfect though. I just got matured and more control now...
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by DreamLivia(f): 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2022
don't cry tongue
Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by EmiDon11: 7:28am On Jun 20, 2022
Why are some people like this? Why such discrimination against women? Why is it that every single guy in this forum hates women? Thesame woman that gave birth to you? Thesame women that will take care of you while you are small? Thesame woman that will loose blood,just to save you? Thesame woman that carried you for complete 9months? Pls, lets stop this discrimination against women pls., I will forever respect my woman., Pls guys, let respect our woman bcoz it is not easy to be a woman., I wish i had a sister, i would have protected her with my life., And wont take it likely with any man that messes around with her., Pls guys let respect our women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by HarlequinLekex: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Kollins11:

Who gave birth to you

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Some Girls Are Sleeping Or Will Sleep With You. by luminouz(m): 9:04am On Jun 20, 2022
EmiDon11:
Why are some people like this?
Why such discrimination against women?
Why is it that every single guy in this forum hates women?
Thesame woman that gave birth to you?
Thesame women that will take care of you while you are small?
Thesame woman that will loose blood,just to save you?
Thesame woman that carried you for complete 9months?
Pls, lets stop this discrimination against women pls.,
I will forever respect my woman.,
Pls guys, let respect our woman bcoz it is not easy to be a woman.,
I wish i had a sister, i would have protected her with my life.,
And wont take it likely with any man that messes around with her.,
Pls guys let respect our women.
Lol, take it easy nigga.

I'm a redpiller and I love women. Hell, they fuqin love me too. But most of these guys posting are still in that anger phase after realising how they were played by women. If you know some of their experiences, you'd understand. Some would mature and go on to be redpillers while others would become worse, branching off to become blackpillers or so.

Respect your woman, that's good but don't think women are these angelic beings that can do no wrong or can't swallow two wraps of fufu and goat meat at the same time. They will shock you bro. I see that notion in your write up and just wanted you to know that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover? / The Real Reasons Why Women Wear Waist Beads (Naija Version) / Apprciating My Lady(picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.