Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,749 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? (1111 Views)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by Truthsoldier(m): 5:02am On May 12, 2023
Just few days ago I saw here on this forum where it is argued that some ladies from one section of residence in Lagos(name withheld) cannot settle for a broke guy no matter what because they are having a high level expensive living which demands more money and well meaning guys or rich guys to cater for,so they don't date low class guys,and this was supported by a celebrity to be ideal.
Now my question is this,seeing that the orientation amongst most ladies are like this today,do we still have stories of rich ladies getting married to poor guys,or does only happen in Nollywood?

share your thoughts

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by Dshocker(m): 5:06am On May 12, 2023
Truthsoldier:
Just few days ago I saw here on this forum where it is argued that some ladies from one section of residence in Lagos(name withheld) cannot settle for a broke guy no matter what because they are having a high level expensive living which demands more money and well meaning guys or rich guys to cater for,so they don't date low class guys,and this was supported by a celebrity to be ideal.
Now my question is this,seeing that the orientation amongst most ladies are like this today,do we still have stories of rich ladies getting married to poor guys,or does only happen in Nollywood?

share your thoughts

Yes they do, but only in Nollywood...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by God1000(m): 5:17am On May 12, 2023
Only a handful of such marriages work out, it's not advisable for a man to go into a marriage as an underdog

Love alone will not sustain marriage for long these days, it will eventually Peter out, a married man should always be at the wheel

10 Likes

Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by Olarewaju89: 5:47am On May 12, 2023
Rich lady with plenty ego undecided

Proud.
Proud.
Proud.

4 Likes

Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by ufotty2001: 6:18am On May 12, 2023
Very rare to see such happened. Ladies always go for those that are bigger than them. The only thing that can make a lady go for someone below her class is when she see that she is aging and no alternative.

7 Likes

Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by Victor2707: 6:19am On May 12, 2023
The word Hypergamy answers this question.

Read more on it.

2 Likes

Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by felong(m): 6:24am On May 12, 2023
Yes if the poor guy can nack very well
Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by Lucasinho(m): 6:34am On May 12, 2023
ufotty2001:
Very rare to see such happened. Ladies always go for those that are bigger than them. The only thing that can make a lady go for someone below her class is when she see that she is aging and no alternative.

💯
Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by Kellymario: 6:34am On May 12, 2023
...dont know why Men dont learn, Guys dont marry a broke girl no matter what happens. You can date them but don't settle with them.

share your thoughts[/quote]
Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by juman(m): 7:35am On May 12, 2023
If you have desire to marry a lady with higher financial level, it's possible and not bad.
But you have to know that your ego as the head of the family cannot work with such lady.
You have to respect her opinion many times. In short you would take many crap from her, family and friends.

3 Likes

Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by Akano5(m): 10:34am On May 12, 2023
they don't wanna marry a broke guy, but when that same broke guy eventually get rich, that broke lady would be expecting that man to marry her.... damn

Useless gender

1 Like

Re: Do Rich Ladies Still Marry Poor Guys? by Cyril44: 11:53am On May 12, 2023
YES AND NO

(1) (Reply)

Some Interesting Facts You Need To Know / Where Are The Beautiful Ladies?? / I Told Her I Love Her, But She Said She Doesn't Know How To Respond To That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.