Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend (78677 Views)

Kano Tricycle Rider Who Returned N15m Offered Four Wives, Out Of Ten Women / Man Celebrates His Girlfriend Who Returned N75,000 Sent By A Male Admirer / Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by jojothaiv(m): 10:53pm On May 12, 2023
Silvernus2020:
This one is even good, what of my friend that found her soul mate one week to her wedding 😪😪
Idan!

I've been in this shoes before since then, local man no dey ever take women serious again jare.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by oxygeng: 10:53pm On May 12, 2023
Why won't she have a baby with your "to to to to to..." everywhere.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Popeonah(m): 10:54pm On May 12, 2023
E surprise you, how you self go trust woman. You get luck say she born. You for marriage am marry problem.. just think your God
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Olat4421: 10:54pm On May 12, 2023
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by laiperi: 10:56pm On May 12, 2023
Wait o.

In 2023?
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by ignis: 11:02pm On May 12, 2023
This gender self.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Gboom: 11:02pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:

Blame her for what exactly? How can a woman be pregnant and her so-called bf did not know? In his mind, he is coming to propose from the abroad and she would jump from 10 storey building to catch the ring. Men do not benefit from marriage. He should go back to UK and marry a foreign girl.
You know you women manipulative tendencies.

I have a friend in those days whose girlfriend told him that her uncle sent a car to her from abroad and my friend was cruising the car around, He went for NYSC before he came back the girl has already got pregnant for the so-called uncle in abroad, My friend even said the used to come to Kogi state to visit him during his service year but just few she gave him an excuse that she won't be coming again and she is waiting in Lagos for him. When he came back, he discovered the girl is pregnant, he became worried but thank God for one of that girl's friend that reveal the secret to my friend

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 11:06pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:
Pele Sir...
The girl had to act fast. However, she should have broken up with you first. There is nothing to say you would be back or wouldn't impregnate your own gf in the UK. The girl should focus on her homebased guy. I wish them well. If she spent years waiting, world people would say na because she wan marry abroad guy. So, nothing spoil.

Marry a foreign woman. Foreign women rush Naija men at airports all over the world.

While I agree foreign women rush naija men at the airport and even in the elevator. Some Naija men want their naija women and gf bt those has thought him a lesson to remember.

She didn't even have the decency to get married or probably he forgot to mention cos of how much emotional trauma she has put him bt she went on to have a baby outside probably outside wedlock.

He didnt dodge bullet he dodged a ballistic missile.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 11:06pm On May 12, 2023
Gboom:

You know you women manipulative tendencies.

I have a friend in those days whose girlfriend told him that her uncle sent a car to her from abroad and my friend was cruising the car around, He went for NYSC before he came back the girl has already got pregnant for the so-called uncle in abroad, My friend even said the used to come to Kogi state to visit him during his service year but just few she gave him an excuse that she won't be coming again and she is waiting in Lagos for him. When he came back, he discovered the girl is pregnant, he became worried but thank God for one of that girl's friend that reveal the secret to my friend

I also have a friend that her guy abroad was acting innocent like he has never seen woman. She was busy waiting and neglecting other homebased guys. She later found out that he has a woman there. Less than a month after breaking up o. This na same guy wey fit swear say his gbola cannot rise for another woman. Abroad guys have done worse! They are only experts at playing victim when the game doesn't favour them.

Congrats to the girl and her uncle. That uncle that is taking care of her is who she should focus on and block the guy everywhere. Women should focus on the men that love them and make their lives easier.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On May 12, 2023
jaxxy:

While I agree foreign women rush naija men at the airport and even in the elevator. Some Naija men want their naija women and gf bt those has thought him a lesson to remember.

She didn't even have the decency to get married or probably he forgot to mention cos of how much emotional trauma she has put him bt she went on to have a baby outside probably outside wedlock.

He didnt dodge bullet he dodged a ballistic missile.

When they break up with una, na that time una go claim dodging bullet. Who says she must get married? Na everybody wan "marry"? So he is not a bullet because he is in the UK? He should go and marry his own abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by FireUpNow(m): 11:17pm On May 12, 2023
A simp and international chairman of simp. You are in the UK and never did a video chat with your woman who is in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by zicoraads: 11:20pm On May 12, 2023
Beebah321:

Him even get strength add UK flag sef cheesy
You're not nice. cheesy
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by zicoraads: 11:21pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:

When they break up with una, na that time una go claim dodging bullet. Who says she must get married? Na everybody wan "marry"? So he is not a bullet because he is in the UK? He should go and marry his own abeg.
I just know say I go see you for here. grin cheesy
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by pocohantas(f): 11:21pm On May 12, 2023
zicoraads:

I just know say I go see you for here. grin cheesy

These abroad guys are still doing the most in 2023. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by nabdeck(m): 11:22pm On May 12, 2023
That still doesn't change the fact that there are 49million kangaroos in Australia and 3.5million people in Uruguay which means when kangaroos will invade Uruguay, each person will have to fight 14 kangaroos
Inshallah

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by zicoraads: 11:23pm On May 12, 2023
Na who love be mumu.

Love na scam. angry
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by jaxxy(m): 11:24pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:

We are not fighting na, be calming down grin
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Mightysomadina88: 11:24pm On May 12, 2023
Pwettylinda:
grin grin
you are so pretty
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by ogify1(m): 11:28pm On May 12, 2023
Congrats 🤭
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by ogify1(m): 11:29pm On May 12, 2023
Mightysomadina88:
you are so pretty
Dey play
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 11:30pm On May 12, 2023
Long distance relationship inter state dey always get k leg not to talk of inter country sad grin grin sorry, loyalty scarce in this generation,may God save us
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Clinton14(m): 11:31pm On May 12, 2023
Praxis758:
Any dog that lives above 2.5 years in either Ondo town or Calabar should automatically make it to the Guinness book of records.

Lols
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Greystone: 11:31pm On May 12, 2023
Beebah321:

Him even get strength add UK flag sef cheesy

As in 😄
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Clinton14(m): 11:32pm On May 12, 2023
nabdeck:
That still doesn't change the fact that there are 49million kangaroos in Australia and 3.5million people in Uruguay which means when kangaroos will invade Uruguay, each person will have to fight 14 kangaroos
Inshallah

Werey alaso re o

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Gboom: 11:34pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:

I also have a friend that her guy abroad was acting innocent like he has never seen woman. She was busy waiting and neglecting other homebased guys. She later found out that he has a woman there. Less than a month after breaking up o. This na same guy wey fit swear say his gbola cannot rise for another woman. Abroad guys have done worse! They are only experts at playing victim when the game doesn't favour them.

Congrats to the girl and her uncle. That uncle that is taking care of her is who she should focus on and block the guy everywhere. Women should focus on the men that love them and make their lives easier.
So it is tit for tat.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by texazzpete(m): 11:36pm On May 12, 2023
You people are gullible sha

Someone tells you he has a serious girlfriend and he hasn’t been doing video calls with her or keeping in close contact, in a country in the same time zone as Nigeria and you people believe ?

1 Like

Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by obaidan: 11:38pm On May 12, 2023
Weyrey see fine girl for Twitter or Instagram, enter her dm begin think say e dun get fiance...
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by Mightysomadina88: 11:40pm On May 12, 2023
I am seriously serious with my compliment.she is a definition of African beauty.
ogify1:

Dey play
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by yungz: 11:46pm On May 12, 2023
pocohantas:

When they break up with una, na that time una go claim dodging bullet.

hmmm! poco the way you’re sounding, sha know they are coming for your head.

irrespective of gender, one thing i still don’t understand is why people in a romantic r/ship go against the limit and boundaries they both agreed to abide to. if those boundaries are well established and respected, i guess we would have fewer cases like this ,and cheating would be a thing of the past.

imagine a girl in a serious relationship still giving out her number to her toasters, for what exactly? the worst of it all, having her exes contact on socials.

i’m not trying to sound bias, i’ve been a victim so i’m only speaking from my experience.
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:58pm On May 12, 2023
This is just a simp
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by tmxme(m): 11:59pm On May 12, 2023
Persephone1:
Eyah.....

Okay I don't feel sorry for him undecided

Na the girl I feel sorry for
Re: Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend by walade(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2023
Marry am like that. She go burn your own pickin for you too. No big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows Your Girlfriend Won't Marry You / I Think My Girlfriend Is Fetish / Man Dating Two Sisters Made To Walk Home Unclad After He Was Busted (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.