Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,199 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

What's Your Proof Of God? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Proof Of God? (1477 Views)

What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:21pm On May 17, 2023
@ Mr Jewish athiest, your folly suits you more. You are already conditioned to remain in your folly. I have nothing to do with religions cos i know where they all copied from. I also speak against their errors. Many of them are far better than you cos they never doubt the creator even in their errors. The highest one is above all cos he made all things. He is the head, the first and the creator of all. Everyone who don't believe in God while they enjoy his mercies everyday is a big FOOL. It is not an insult. That is what they are. When we talk about spiritual matters, we talk about unseen things/things beyond the understanding of athiests and many weak souls. A jew and an athiest hehehe. Just see confusion. Anyway continue in your blindness. The irony of it all is that you think you are wise in your own eyes not knowing that you are blind and confused
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 11:33pm On May 17, 2023
bobestman:
@ Mr Jewish athiest, your folly suits you more. You are already conditioned to remain in your folly. I have nothing to do with religions cos i know where they all copied from. I also speak against their errors. Many of them are far better than you cos they never doubt the creator even in their errors. The highest one is above all cos he made all things. He is the head, the first and the creator of all. Everyone who don't believe in God while they enjoy his mercies everyday is a big FOOL. It is not an insult. That is what they are. When we talk about spiritual matters, we talk about unseen things/things beyond the understanding of athiests and many weak souls. A jew and an athiest hehehe. Just see confusion. Anyway continue in your blindness. The irony of it all is that you think you are wise in your own eyes not knowing that you are blind and confused
If he made all things then he doesn’t need to be the highest one. He does not need to be the head, if he created everything he will both be the head, middle and tail.
Uneducated fool does not know what “atheist” mean
You are the confused one!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics

Stark illiterate!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2023
LordReed:

It has been researched and it is not the case. Flood stories are as diverse as the cultures they come from, not one monolithic story that all of them share. Perhaps you should do your own research and stop regurgitating what some Christian apologist said.
Lol. That flood stories happened. A man and his family were the survivors. They later populated the earth and many migrated to form their own land or countries. This is why all have a story to tell about it. It can not just pop up that way. The stories might not look the same but they are all telling you about the flood. Go and do yours right. You are not talking to a dummy
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 11:39pm On May 17, 2023
bobestman:
Lol. That flood stories happened. A man and his family were the survivors. They later populated the earth and many migrated to form their own land or countries. This is why all have a story to tell about it. It can not just pop up that way. The stories might not look the same but they are all telling you about the flood. Go and do yours right. You are not talking to a dummy
What century did it happen?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:59pm On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

If he made all things then he doesn’t need to be the highest one. He does not need to be the head, if he created everything he will both be the head, middle and tail.
Uneducated fool does not know what “atheist” mean
You are the confused one!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_atheists_and_agnostics

Stark illiterate!
That is why you will remain confused. Always arguing blindly and forming wise. The highest one is head of all things. The first, the ancient of days. Yours top, head and bottom is also not wrong. That is the way you want to describe him. Mine is also rooted in the scriptures. Their are many ways to describe him. So stop forming too wise when you only know a few things. Your Jewish athiests are bunch of confused ppl
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:05am On May 18, 2023
bobestman:
That is why you will remain confused. Always arguing blindly and forming wise. The highest one is head of all things. The first, the ancient of days. Yours top, head and bottom is also not wrong. That is the way you want to describe him. Mine is also rooted in the scriptures. Their are many ways to describe him. So stop forming too wise when you only know a few things. Your Jewish athiests are bunch of confused ppl
That’s why you remain a jewish slave.
If he created everything then he does not need to be highest one, who is he fighting positions with?
If he created everything, he does not need to have “supreme power”.
You are an ignorant fellow that lacks knowledge on your religion.
You mean your ignorance is rooted in jewish scriptures,scriptures means just writing.
Hope you have learnt one can be a jew and reject all gods including israelite deity call yahweh.

Empty barrel

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by jaephoenix(m): 12:55am On May 18, 2023
TenQ:

Your existence is the greatest proof.

1. You are conscious
2. You are intelligent
3. You can even operate in an abstract sense sometimes.

It is IMPOSSIBLE in the material space that a System evolve out of chaos or nothing without guide from the external!

To prove that God doesn't exist, you may need to compute the probability that
A Boeing 747 or a Laptop can assemble itself given every necessary individual component parts!

If you can't, it's a waste of precious time to engage with you.
1. Which god is that?
2. Why can't that god be created?
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by TenQ: 4:46am On May 18, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Which god is that?
2. Why can't that god be created?
After you couldn't continue with the last thread you've jumped here. LOL

FYI
My post wasn't about "the name" of ANY Deity. My aim was to logically show that Something/Someone unnatural initiated the existence of this material universe.

From all you know:
1. Is it remotely possible that a System evolve out of chaos or nothing without guide from the external
2. Is it possible for the entropy of the universe decrease without help from outside the universe? (I gave the analogy of the assembly of a Boeing 747 or a Laptop to illustrate this)

You want a name for this God!?
No, it's not my objective. Sorry!

My objective was to prove a necessity of a force not of natural origin that set forth the universe.

On your second question:
Why do you think according to natural laws that such a Creative Force/Identity external to our universe be created?
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 5:39am On May 18, 2023
bobestman:

So if I show you a story that has none of the elements you mention what would it mean to you?
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:23pm On May 20, 2023
LordReed:

So if I show you a story that has none of the elements you mention what would it mean to you?
You will always find something in support or against whatever you believe. All am saying will not make any sense to you since you have made up your mind to follow the children of disobedience. Let it be as you understand
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:51pm On May 20, 2023
Maynmann:

That’s why you remain a jewish slave.
If he created everything then he does not need to be highest one, who is he fighting positions with?
If he created everything, he does not need to have “supreme power”.
You are an ignorant fellow that lacks knowledge on your religion.
You mean your ignorance is rooted in jewish scriptures,scriptures means just writing.
Hope you have learnt one can be a jew and reject all gods including israelite deity call yahweh.

Empty barrel
You this blind man that knows nothing but always claiming to be wise. Your fellow athiests are only the ones applauding your foolishness. You that can't do without google. A simple google search on what you asked always expose your igorance. You are always asking foolish questions to turn ppl off. Things ppl already know. A confused jew forming athiest. I don't follow your religions but i know what predates them and their books. So just rest cos you understand nothing
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 11:56pm On May 20, 2023
bobestman:
You this blind man that knows nothing but always claiming to be wise. Your fellow athiests are only the ones applauding your foolishness. You that can't do without google. A simple google search on what you asked always expose your igorance. You are always asking foolish questions to turn ppl off. Things ppl already know. A confused jew forming athiest. I don't follow your religions but i know what predates them and their books. So just rest cos you understand nothing
You this indoctrinated sheep knows nothing but beliefs you read in a book.
Your fellow theists are the only ones applauding your ignorance, since they are ignorant themselves.
It sounds foolish to you because you are foolish.
A brainwashed theist, you know nothing but beliefs fed to you.

This fool doesn’t even know what “atheist” mean,and the opposite is “theist”.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 12:06am On May 21, 2023
Maynmann:

You this indoctrinated sheep knows nothing but beliefs you read in a book.
Your fellow theists are the only ones applauding your ignorance, since they are ignorant themselves.
It sounds foolish to you because you are foolish.
A brainwashed theist, you know nothing but beliefs fed to you.

This fool doesn’t even know what “atheist” mean,and the opposite is “theist”.

Mumu. You want to teach me about thiest and athiest again? Keep worsening your ignorance. Always want to teach but knows nothing. Confused man
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:08am On May 21, 2023
bobestman:
Mumu. You want to teach me about thiest and athiest again? Keep worsening your ignorance. Always want to teach but knows nothing. Confused man

Mugu you clearly do not know what it means.
If you do you won’t be parading a monotheistic deity and calling it “God”.
You are empty. Brainwashed sheep!
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2023
Maynmann:

Mugu you clearly do not know what it means.
If you do you won’t be parading a monotheistic deity and calling it “God”.
You are empty. Brainwashed sheep!
Ewu. Their is a creator who made all things. No one answers God up their. God is the name the English ppl we speak their language call that entity who made all things. Since we speak English their is nothing wrong in using the name. If you speak Hebrew, call him in Hebrew. Fool claiming to be wise
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:30am On May 21, 2023
bobestman:
Ewu. Their is a creator who made all things. No one answers God up their. God is the name the English ppl we speak their language call that entity who made all things. Since we speak English their is nothing wrong in using the name. If you speak Hebrew, call him in Hebrew. Fool claiming to be wise
Aja, Why are there not creators?
“God” means idol. It goes beyond “english people”, it’s of Germanic origin.
In hebrew “god” does not mean yahweh, if you research well it refers to yahweh dad, El.
“God” is a title not a person.

For you to know you are an illiterate that doesn’t know what “atheism” mean, what’s the origin of the word?
What are theos? What are idols?
Empty barrel you will be exposed!

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 12:50am On May 21, 2023
Maynmann:

Aja, Why are there not creators?
“God” means idol. It goes beyond “english people”, it’s of Germanic origin.
In hebrew “god” does not mean yahweh, if you research well it refers to yahweh dad, El.

For you to know you are an illiterate that doesn’t know what “atheism” mean, what’s the origin of the word?
What are theos? What are idols?
Your ignorance make me laugh. I know what predates all this. You are always forming to know but know nothing. Yahweh, Jehovah, Jesus are names of lesser and impostor gods. I know all these and the true God who made all things. You are already conditioned to believe the little you know as the only truth but your igorance is huge. You this fool don't koow that it is not just by research or google. All your histories today are fool of corruption -half truth. It is by knowledge and it is given to only a few. Just rest. Your mumu go do one day
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 6:35am On May 21, 2023
bobestman:
You will always find something in support or against whatever you believe. All am saying will not make any sense to you since you have made up your mind to follow the children of disobedience. Let it be as you understand

I guess you are admitting that the stories are not the same then. You are free to believe whatever you like but don't try to distort the facts to fit your beliefs.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 6:46am On May 21, 2023
bobestman:
Your ignorance make me laugh. I know what predates all this. You are always forming to know but know nothing. Yahweh, Jehovah, Jesus are names of lesser and impostor gods. I know all these and the true God who made all things. You are already conditioned to believe the little you know as the only truth but your igorance is huge. You this fool don't koow that it is not just by research or google. All your histories today are fool of corruption -half truth. It is by knowledge and it is given to only a few. Just rest. Your mumu go do one day
Your ignorance is irritating, very sad. Why can’t there be Creators? How did you arrive at one?
All what you know that predates you were gotten from a book. You know nothing except shouting “God”, even the meaning of the word you lack it.
“God” means idol, there is no where “god” means made all things.
You are already indoctrinated with “God” and can’t think beyond it.
Just like your creator you are empty, and have no use.
How can there be a lesser or impostor god, is it not the person that created everything that also created them? Ode
You this unfortunate thing that knows nothing except what you read in a book.
You know no truth whether half or full, except BELIEFS/OPINIONS.
Even in the bible it says seek knowledge how do you seek knowledge if you don’t research or you just believe whatever you are been told? Dullard just like your creator.
In 1 Thessalonians 5:21 it says but test everything that is said. Hold on to what is good.“
If you don’t RESEARCH and test everything that’s said(beliefs), how will you “know” what is good, rather than “believing” what is said(beliefs)

You lack knowledge on your beliefs, if you are not careful you’ll be a idol worshipper till you DIE!.
You are little, everything you think you know you don’t, i will lecture you and your creator!

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:12pm On May 21, 2023
A fool can never know the difference between a Creator and creators. Just as every great thing on earth is the thought and immagination of a man so is everything above or below, seen and unseen the thoughts and handiwork of a great one. A master planner. All your books and researches are all full of corruptions cos they have been manipulated many times. They are all half truth. Have told you what God is and why we use it. Go and read it. Stop asking foolish questions. As their is hierachy in many things so their is among gods. As the creator of an AI is superior to it and can destroy it so is the Creator of all among gods and men. A creation can't be equal to its Creator. You are quoting the same bible you call thrash cos you find something that supports your foolishness. You are just unstable like water. You want to teach when you know nothing. Even your fellow athiest are better than you. They stick to what they know unlike a fool like you.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 11:17pm On May 21, 2023
bobestman:
A fool can never know the difference between a Creator and creators. Just as every great thing on earth is the thought and immagination of a man so is everything above or below, seen and unseen the thoughts and handiwork of a great one. A master planner. All your books and researches are all full of corruptions cos they have been manipulated many times. They are all half truth. Have told you what God is and why we use it. Go and read it. Stop asking foolish questions. As their is hierachy in many things so their is among gods. As the creator of an AI is superior to it and can destroy it so is the Creator of all among gods and men. A creation can't be equal to its Creator. You are quoting the same bible you call thrash cos you find something that supports your foolishness. You are just unstable like water. You want to teach when you know nothing. Even your fellow athiest are better than you. They stick to what they know unlike a fool like you.
An idiot can’t explain how he arrived at one creator.
Every great thing on earth is thought and imagination of men, different men.

Even Al does not have a Creator but creators, it was developed by many people.
The creators of Al used raw materials outside of himself, where did your creator get his own material from?
I’m quoting books, bible mean books, you know nothing but beliefs fed to you.

How come all our books are full of corruption but you know that “God” means a Creator that makes all things, that one is not corrupted?
You are the confused one

Even your fellow theists like sango worshippers are more knowledgeable than you, they know their beliefs and they bask in it, you don’t even know your beliefs just regurgitating what they told you, olodo

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:30pm On May 21, 2023
LordReed:

I guess you are admitting that the stories are not the same then. You are free to believe whatever you like but don't try to distort the facts to fit your beliefs.
Admit what? This is what we know and it happened not just once. Keep doubting untill another flood comes then shall you understand. Even many know that this world is enclosed by water enough to destroy the earth. Keep doubting
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:40pm On May 21, 2023
Maynmann:

An idiot can’t explain how he arrived at one creator.
Every great thing on earth is thought and imagination of men, different men.

Even Al does not have a Creator but creators, it was developed by many people.
The creators of Al used raw materials outside of himself, where did your creator get his own material from?
I’m quoting books, bible mean books, you know nothing but beliefs fed to you.

How come all our books are full of corruption but you know that “God” means a Creator that makes all things, that one is not corrupted?
You are the confused one

Even your fellow theists like sango worshippers are more knowledgeable than you, they know their beliefs and they bask in it, you don’t even know your beliefs just regurgitating what they told you, olodo
I know that you are a master twister just like your father the devil. You can twist anything to remain relevant. That is why your type can never be saved. Thought to build first comes from a man/creator
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 11:45pm On May 21, 2023
bobestman:
I know that you are a master twister just like your father the devil. You can twist anything to remain relevant. That is why your type can never be saved. Thought to build first comes from a man/creator
The word “devil” derives from Greek diabolos, meaning “adversary”, look up numbers 22:22 where yahweh angel was standing as a “satan” to baalam donkey.
Just regurgitating what they told you with zero knowledge that is why you will die in indoctrination.
Also you said yahweh is a lesser god but the god in the Christian bible is called yahweh.
Why are you not using the Quran or vedas but a specific deity book?

The “satan” you are calling a master twister and a father, how did you arrive that a Creator created it? From reading a book?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:58pm On May 21, 2023
A fool is the one who always claim to be wise. He is quick in calling others olodo not knowing his folly is glaring to all. The thought to build or create anything first comes from a man/the creator/builder/the architect. It is he who decides what to do. How to do it. Who to employ. Resources needed and so on. He is the Creator. Others are creations he created to fulfil his dream. I will cure ignorance. Fool. Keep working for your father the devil.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:01am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
A fool is the one who always claim to be wise. He is quick in calling others olodo not knowing his folly is glaring to all. The thought to build or create anything first comes from a man/the creator/builder/the architect. It is he who decides what to do. How to do it. Who to employ. Resources needed and so on. He is the Creator. Others are creations he created to fulfil his dream. I will cure ignorance. Fool. Keep working for your father the devil.
You are yet to make sense.
Where did man/the creator/builder/the architect comes from?
Where will he source his resources from?
Why is there only a Creator why not creators, how did you arrive at that?

You are little i will expose your ignorance, dummy like your creator.
Keep working for your mother, asheerah the husband of yahweh, your creator.

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 12:06am On May 22, 2023
Maynmann:

The word “devil” derives from Greek diabolos, meaning “adversary”, look up numbers 22:22 where yahweh was standing as a “satan” to baalam donkey.
Just regurgitating what they told you with zero knowledge that is why you will die in indoctrination.
Also you said yahweh is a lesser god but the god in the Christian bible is called yahweh.
Why are you not using the Quran or vedas but a specific deity book?

The “satan” you are calling a master twister and a father, how did you arrive that a Creator created it? From reading a book?

Fool and what is the difference? Just like your father you are always against anything that has to do with the creator. You don't have light in you. Darkness is your light and great is that darkness. That is why the devil uses you but you don't know. Fool
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:10am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
Fool and what is the difference? Just like your father you are always against anything that has to do with the creator. You don't have light in you. Darkness is your light and great is that darkness. That is why the devil uses you but you don't know. Fool
Idiot, it is a normal word.
Just like we have opponents, it’s only a dullard that will personify “opponent” as an entity.
Just like your mother and father, yahweh and asheerah you are a empty dummy.

Darkness is an emanation just like smell is an emanation. Darkness can only occur in a vacuum/void, you have to create an environment that will make darkness appear, that’s why in genesis creation story, darkness was already present before light was created, then yahweh had to SEPARATE them both because they are both necessary!.

Your father has brainwashed you and turned you to an ignorant sheep. Dummy!
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 12:19am On May 22, 2023
Maynmann:

You are yet to make sense.
Where did man/the creator/builder/the architect comes from?
Where will he source his resources from?
Why is there only a Creator why not creators, how did you arrive at that?

You are little i will expose your ignorance, dummy like your creator.
Keep working for your mother, asheerah the husband of yahweh, your creator.
Why will the son of a devil not support his father to always go against the creator of all. When you decides to build a house, you are the one who came up with that idea so you are the creator. Others that contributed to fulfil that your dream of owning a house are creations. You hired them to fulfil your dream. Stop twisting what is very clear. It makes you nothing but the son of the devil
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:23am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
Why will the son of a devil not support his father to always go against the creator of all. When you decides to build a house, you are the one who came up with that idea so you are the creator. Others that contributed to fulfil that your dream of owning a house are creations. You hired them to fulfil your dream. Stop twisting what is very clear. It makes you nothing but the son of the devil
Is it not the Creator of all that created devil? Lol
Coming up with an idea and making the idea come through is 2 different things.
How can others contribute to fulfill your dream if your house is nothing but an IDEA?
You made zero sense, it shows you are empty like your father.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 12:31am On May 22, 2023
Maynmann:

Idiot, it is a normal word.
Just like we have opponents, it’s only a dullard that will personify “opponent” as an entity.
Just like your mother and father, yahweh and asheerah you are a empty dummy.

Darkness is an emanation just like smell is an emanation. Darkness can only occur in a vacuum/void, you have to create an environment that will make darkness appear, that’s why in genesis creation story, darkness was already present before light was created, then yahweh had to SEPARATE them both because they are both necessary!.

Your father has brainwashed you and turned you to an ignorant sheep. Dummy!
Fool how will you understand when you have sold your soul to the devil. If the devil means what you said it is, why will your fellow fools sell their souls to him for fame? Or are you still foolish and blind that you don't see them confessing they did? I just pity you foolish athiests. The darkness in you has blinded you
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:36am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
Fool how will you understand when you have sold your soul to the devil. If the devil means what you said it is, why will your fellow fools sell their souls to him for fame? Or are you still foolish and blind that you don't see them confessing they did? I just pity you foolish athiests. The darkness in you has blinded you

Ignorant and empty like your father.
Please mention the people selling their souls to “devil”.
Also “devil” is not even a Hebrew word, it’s a greek word, the original word in Hebrew is satan which was translated to devil in greek, Old Testament is written in Hebrew.
Satan means “Adversary”, it only became a character inside New Testament, one of the reasons jews reject that roman propaganda book.

You know nothing but beliefs your father a dummy idol fed to you.
Yahweh is a lesser god yet you are basing your life on Bible written for the Israelite god lol, confused theist.
The only darkness/evil is ignorance and it’s suffering you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Witches From Outer Space / God Of The Day - 3 / The Lord Jesus Christ, God - The Rock, The Fountain of Living Waters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.