Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,981 members, 7,828,474 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

What's Your Proof Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Proof Of God? (1464 Views)

What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 9:12am On May 15, 2023
SeniorMan715:
Is it that you can't reason or you lack of comprehension, i thought you wanted to learn but no you just want to argue blindly. have a nice day.

LMAO! Simple question na im dey make you vex? Abeg park well. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 9:18am On May 15, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Because "need" is not a thing borne out of "curiosity" nor "consciousness"

Example: you slept in your bed last night peacefully, with no hint of danger or alarm. You wake up in the morning but your not in your bed nor are you in your house. In fact you are in a place you do not know or recognize. Finally, you see someone enter the space you are in and you do not know or recognize this person. The person says "do you have any questions?" What will be your response?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42am On May 16, 2023
LordReed:

Example: you slept in your bed last night peacefully, with no hint of danger or alarm. You wake up in the morning but your not in your bed nor are you in your house. In fact you are in a place you do not know or recognize. Finally, you see someone enter the space you are in and you do not know or recognize this person. The person says "do you have any questions?" What will be your response?

This does not make sense nor is it connected to my response, for first, I knowingly went to bed in my house at night

There is a big disconnection here for going by your illustration, It is either I wake up in my house or I wake up in the place which we already know before I slept that we call death.

Thus, you have moved post from understanding that the “spiritual” is just spiritual and not born out of curiosity or consciousness.

It is exactly as being under water is different from being above ground. 2 different worlds which you will know only when you get there.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 11:18am On May 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

This does not make sense nor is it connected to my response, for first, I knowingly went to bed in my house at night

There is a big disconnection here for going by your illustration, It is either I wake up in my house or I wake up in the place which we already know before I slept that we call death.

Thus, you have moved post from understanding that the “spiritual” is just spiritual and not born out of curiosity or consciousness.

It is exactly as being under water is different from being above ground. 2 different worlds which you will know only when you get there.

I clearly wrote EXAMPLE, meant for illustrative purposes and not real life.

There is no disconnect, you simply do not what to answer in a straightforward manner. That I guess is my mistake in asking people like you questions, hoping you can have an honest conversation.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:58am On May 16, 2023
LordReed:

I clearly wrote EXAMPLE, meant for illustrative purposes and not real life.

There is no disconnect, you simply do not what to answer in a straightforward manner. That I guess is my mistake in asking people like you questions, hoping you can have an honest conversation.

First, your example is real living for we can reasonable foresee that your illustration is exactly how we shall describe that thing we call death.

Secondly, your responses are never honest. You are always laying a trap and it is a mistake for anyone to think that your response is honest and bonafide.

Thus, knowing you have something evil and sinister in mind whenever you speak, I pretty would not say much unless and until your mind (whether evil or otherwise) is revealed. Your evil mind and fame goes before you, so no one can assume or presume that your words are honest and bonafide.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:01pm On May 16, 2023
Maynmann:

Dtruthspeaker is one of the dumbest theists on nairaland..

Says the most stupid irreligionist on earth.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:05pm On May 16, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
the cause of human existence must be mindless

Yet you have continued holding on to your humanity and refused to kill yourself and return yourself back to your Owner.

Any way we all understand that only who have been cursed by God hate humanity.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:07pm On May 16, 2023
HellVictorinho6:
the cause or causes of human origin,evolution and reproduction cannot think or reason. Dtruthspeaker,LordReed,etc.

The Creator of the world and man has already done His Own thinking whether you like to be created or not!
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet you have continued holding on to your humanity and refused to kill yourself and return yourself back to your Owner.

Any way we all understand that only who have been cursed by God hate humanity.
baseless

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

First, your example is real living for we can reasonable foresee that your illustration is exactly how we shall describe that thing we call death.

Secondly, your responses are never honest. You are always laying a trap and it is a mistake for anyone to think that your response is honest and bonafide.

Thus, knowing you have something evil and sinister in mind whenever you speak, I pretty would not say much unless and until your mind (whether evil or otherwise) is revealed. Your evil mind and fame goes before you, so no one can assume or presume that your words are honest and bonafide.

My example wasn't about death but there is no use talking about it to you, that'll be an obvious waste of time.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by nakotee: 2:22pm On May 16, 2023
The proof is when you meet challenges beyond human solutions, it could be health wise, finances etc then you will use your hand and look for God because he is merciful he will allow you to find him, be careful sir with what you think, the world is deep, some men had the same thinking as you do but at the later part of your their life they searched for God because a problem with no human solution befall them. Be careful you are just a man.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 2:24pm On May 16, 2023
nakotee:
The proof is when you meet challenges beyond human solutions, it could be health wise, finances etc then you will use your hand and look for God because he is merciful he will allow you to find him, be careful sir with what you think, the world is deep, some men had the same thinking as you do but at the later part of your their life they searched for God because a problem with no human solution befall them. Be careful you are just a man.
“ some men had the same thinking as you do but at the later part of your their life they searched for God because a problem with no human solution befall them.”

Can you mention the men and how yahweh or is it allah that helped them.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 5:14pm On May 16, 2023
When you look at yourself you see the entity the English ppl we borrowed and speak their language call God. You are gods in human flesh but lost that power cos of ignorance. So when you know that you are a god in human flesh and also know that their are also spiritual gods who rule this universe, you should also know their is a God Almighty who made them all. And all gods seen and unseen bow to Him.

But you athiests make me laugh atimes. Their are always many like you at the end of every age who run their mouth about the Creator like you do today. They all ended with the flood/fire at the hour of sanitation. They are here in another body to correct their past errors and have eternal life. But they choosed to remain blind. Repeating the mistakes of their ancestors and will still end up like them. The story you read about the deluge is how every age ends. If you want to doubt, almost all languages have their stories about it. Continue in your blindness untill the day the town crier cries and then ..hehehe
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 10:29pm On May 16, 2023
bobestman:
When you look at yourself you see the entity the English ppl we borrowed and speak their language call God. You are gods in human flesh but lost that power cos of ignorance. So when you know that you are a god in human flesh and also know that their are also spiritual gods who rule this universe, you should also know their is a God Almighty who made them all. And all gods seen and unseen bow to Him.

But you athiests make me laugh atimes. Their are always many like you at the end of every age who run their mouth about the Creator like you do today. They all ended with the flood/fire at the hour of sanitation. They are here in another body to correct their past errors and have eternal life. But they choosed to remain blind. Repeating the mistakes of their ancestors and will still end up like them. The story you read about the deluge is how every age ends. If you want to doubt, almost all languages have their stories about it. Continue in your blindness untill the day the town crier cries and then ..hehehe
Can you mention the other language that has a deluge story.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:27pm On May 16, 2023
Maynmann:

Can you mention the other language that has a deluge story.
Go and research it yourself. In all continent their is always a story of a flood in which a man and his family survived. It is not just a bible story. It is real!
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 11:30pm On May 16, 2023
bobestman:
Go and research it yourself. In all continent their is always a story of a flood in which a man and his family survived. It is not just a bible story. It is real!
There’s no such thing, stop lying.
You made a claim you should be able to back that claim up if you are not empty.

From “almost all languages have their stories about it.” To “all continents”, mention them
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:47pm On May 16, 2023
Maynmann:

There’s no such thing, stop lying.
You made a claim you should be able to back that claim up if you are not empty.
Lol. You are the one who claim to know it all. Why is it difficult for you to research. Oga carry your paper and biro and go do your homework. I don't waste my time with ppl like you who only want to argue.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 11:50pm On May 16, 2023
bobestman:
Lol. You are the one who claim to know it all. Why is it difficult for you to research. Oga carry your paper and biro and go do your homework. I don't waste my time with ppl like you who only want to argue.
I have researched and there’s nothing like that, why is it difficult for you to provide evidence to your OWN claims if you are not a desperate liar, basing your life on jewish myths.
You made a claim now prove it you can’t, you have become empty.
You don’t need to argue just drop the link where you read all languages or all continents has the flood story in which a man and his family survived, why is your mouth not running again immediately we ask for proof.

Talk is cheap truly.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 11:59pm On May 16, 2023
Maynmann:

I have researched and there’s nothing like that, you are a desperate liar, basing your life on jewish myths.
You made a claim now prove it you can’t, you have become empty.
You don’t need to argue just drop the link where you read all languages or all continents has the flood story in which a man and his family survived, why is your mouth not running again immediately we ask for proof.

Talk is cheap truly.
Go and try again. You want to force things out of my mouth. I know the kind of person you are. Google can help you. I don't lie.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:02am On May 17, 2023
bobestman:
Go and try again. You want to force things out of my mouth. I know the kind of person you are. Google can help you. I don't lie.
I want to “force” you to provide evidence to your OWN claims and stop ranting aimlessly.
I didn’t force you to make baseless claims but now I’m forcing you to prove those claims. Why do most theists behave like this?

There is no such thing on google, if you are not lying send just ONE link on google.
You said the story exist in ALL languages and continents, send just ONE of those languages or continents, it should not be hard to send ONE, just ONE if you are not lying to defend the fraud in your jewish books.

Out of ALL languages and continents, send ONE, I’m not asking for much na cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 12:52am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

I want to “force” you to provide evidence to your OWN claims and stop ranting aimlessly.
I didn’t force you to make baseless claims but now I’m forcing you to prove those claims. Why do most theists behave like this?

There is no such thing on google, if you are not lying send just ONE link on google.
You said the story exist in ALL languages and continents, send just ONE of those languages or continents, it should not be hard to send ONE, just ONE if you are not lying to defend the fraud in your jewish books.

Out of ALL languages and continents, send ONE, I’m not asking for much na cheesy
If you can't get any online, it shows you don't know how to do your homework. Search for the father of the deluge in Hindu. Their is clear research on this. You might not get much online too. All the stories might not be the same but they are all talking about the flood.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:57am On May 17, 2023
bobestman:
If you can't get any online, it shows you don't know how to do your homework. Search for the father of the deluge in Hindu. Their is clear research on this. You might not get much online too. All the stories might not be the same but they are all talking about the flood.
You are a liar that can’t defend your claims.
This is deluge in hindi.

In the story of Manu, told in the Matsya Purana, Manu raised a pet fish which grew to enormous size, and was able to talk. When the great flood happened, the people on the raft, including the seven sages, were rescued by Matsya the fish, who was an avatar of the god Vishnu in a fish-like form, and who guided the raft to safety through the swirling flood waters, so that the raft landed safely somewhere in India. The descendants of Manu became the source of the Ikshvaku dynasty, ancestors of Sagara, Rama, Krishna and many other notables of Hindu scripture.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 1:19am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

You are a liar that can’t defend your claims.
This is deluge in hindi.

In the story of Manu, told in the Matsya Purana, Manu raised a pet fish which grew to enormous size, and was able to talk. When the great flood happened, the people on the raft, including the seven sages, were rescued by Matsya the fish, who was an avatar of the god Vishnu in a fish-like form, and who guided the raft to safety through the swirling flood waters, so that the raft landed safely somewhere in India. The descendants of Manu became the source of the Ikshvaku dynasty, ancestors of Sagara, Rama, Krishna and many other notables of Hindu scripture.

Are they talking about a flood or not? What is MANU? What of Avatar? They telling the deluge story how they understand. Their is a clear research on this issue with clear evidence. But will leave you guys to your understanding. No be me go help you find your maker. Una eyes go clear one day
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 1:23am On May 17, 2023
bobestman:
Are they talking about a flood or not? What is MANU? What of Avatar? They telling the deluge story how they understand. Their is a clear research on this issue with clear evidence. But will leave you guys to your understanding. No be me go help you find your maker. Una eyes go clear one day

The original Semitic word for Noah was “Nu” which is cognate with “Manu”.
all the world religions which we see today originated from a common stock of ideas largely pagan….

“Manu raised a pet fish which grew to enormous size, and was able to talk.”
This is the kind of story you are basing your life on?
Are you suppose to take this story LITERALLY, you believe a snake can talk, I’m sure you can also believe this grin

Your maker is an israelite deity that is an orphan adopted by the israelite from shasu tribe.
Your ignorance go clear one day.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 1:45am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

The original Semitic word for Noah was “Nu” which is cognate with “Manu”.
all the world religions which we see today originated from a common stock of ideas largely pagan….

“ Manu raised a pet fish which grew to enormous size, and was able to talk.”
These is the kind of story you are basing your life on?
Are you suppose to take this story LITERALLY

Your maker is an israelite deity that is an orphan adopted by the israelite from shasu tribe.
Your ignorance go clear one day.
I know that you have hearden you heart in a way such that you can twist anything to whatever you want. This is very clear even to the blind. Remove your ignorance and pride and you will see the correlation between this story and that of Noah. Sth was sent or made to save a certain ppl from a flood. I told you the stories might not be how it happened in the bible but it is all about a flood and a few who were saved. You said i was lying before. lol.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 1:57am On May 17, 2023
bobestman:
I know that you have hearden you heart in a way such that you can twist anything to whatever you want. This is very clear even to the blind. Remove your ignorance and pride and you will see the correlation between this story and that of Noah. Sth was sent or made to save a certain ppl from a flood. I told you the stories might not be how it happened in the bible but it is all about a flood and a few who were saved. You said i was lying before. lol.
I know that you’ve been brainwashed with jewish mythology, and you’ll believe those books than have knowledge on your beliefs.
Remove your beliefs and indoctrination and you’ll see the stories you have in your collection of books you call bible was COPIED from older stories.

You said “ flood story in which a man and his family survived” now it is “a few people” were saved, that’s what happens when you assume something. This is the first time you’ve ever researched Manu before, you should be thanking me.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:16am On May 17, 2023
LordReed:

My example wasn't about death but there is no use talking about it to you, that'll be an obvious waste of time.

If you are not talking about death then you are talking about an abduction. And if an abduction, then you have a problem of explaining how a grown man can be taken away from his bed and home to another place to continue his sleeping without being aware of it.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2023
Maynmann:

I know that you’ve been brainwashed with jewish mythology, and you’ll believe those books than have knowledge on your beliefs.
Remove your beliefs and indoctrination and you’ll see the stories you have in your collection of books you call bible was COPIED from older stories.

You said “ flood story in which a man and his family survived” now it is “a few people” were saved, that’s what happens when you assume something. This is the first time you’ve ever researched Manu before, you should be thanking me.
You are the ignorant, blind, confused and brainwashed one who need serious help. You always lift yourself up in pride thinking you know, when you know nothing spiritually. Do you think i am one of your religious friend here? If they can't understand many things i say, how can you an athiest by day and a Jew by night. Swallow your pride and learn. This is why the bible call athiests fools. They enjoy the mercies of the highest one everyday but still doubt him
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2023
bobestman:
You are the ignorant, blind, confused and brainwashed one who need serious help. You always lift yourself up in pride thinking you know, when you know nothing spiritually. Do you think i am one of your religious friend here? If they can't understand many things i say, how can you an athiest by day and a Jew by night. Swallow your pride and learn. This is why the bible call athiests fools. They enjoy the mercies of the highest one everyday but still doubt him
define spiritually
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 7:57am On May 17, 2023
bobestman:

True in every continent there are flood stories because in every continent there are large bodies of water capable of flooding so flood stories is not surprising. What would have been surprising is if all the flood stories are the same but they are not. Some cultures do not even have one, Japan for instance has no major flood story. Some do not contain gods. Some do not have a boat(s).

1 Like

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 8:38am On May 17, 2023
bobestman:

It has been researched and it is not the case. Flood stories are as diverse as the cultures they come from, not one monolithic story that all of them share. Perhaps you should do your own research and stop regurgitating what some Christian apologist said.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 9:17am On May 17, 2023
bobestman:
You are the lost and conquered slave that needs more chains so you can bask in your slavery.
You always lift yourself down in shame because you know nothing except beliefs feed to you by your folly.
In your illiteracy you didn’t know that “spiritual/spirt” concept is gotten from animism.
What is the origin of the word “spiritual”, what’s the origin of the word “animal”.
what does Animism mean?

What do your bible call slaves like you who call people fools?
Matthew 5:22, “But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother shall be guilty before the court; and whoever says to his brother, ‘You good-for-nothing,’ shall be guilty before the supreme court; and whoever says, ‘You fool,’ shall be guilty enough to go into the fiery hell.”

Throw away your beliefs, and seek knowledge like the Tanakh said.
Proverbs 15:14
14 The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly.

We have jews that are atheists, see how dumb you are sounding?
I’m sure you don’t know what “atheist” mean, just regurgitating what your folly told you.
They delusion themselves worshipping israelite deity call yahweh as “highest one”.
If your god created everything then why does he need to be the “highest one”, who is he dueling with?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What is Christmas? / What Is The Greatest Sin? / Religion Will Destroy Nigerians. No God Will Save You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.