Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

What's Your Proof Of God? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's Your Proof Of God? (1461 Views)

What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? / What's Your Proof God Knows You Personally. / Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 12:52am On May 22, 2023
Maynmann:

Is it not the Creator of all that created devil? Lol
Coming up with an idea and making the idea come through is 2 different things.
How can others contribute to fulfill your dream if your house is nothing but an IDEA?
You made zero sense, it shows you are empty like your father.
Chai! Keep twisting like your father. When your igorance is exposed, you twist again. God created the devil but he turned to be rebelious like you are trying to do. You will end up like him if you don't change. You were created for a purpose. When you work right you make that purpose you were created for come true. That is the difference. Are you learning oh fool.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 12:57am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
Chai! Keep twisting like your father. When your igorance is exposed, you twist again. God created the devil but he turned to be rebelious like you are trying to do. You will end up like him if don't change. You were created for a purpose. When you work right you the make idea you were created for come true. That is the difference. Are you learning oh fool.

You are yet to say anything reasonable just regurgitating what you are been told and you can’t even defend it, you didn’t ask questions you just “believe” everything like a sheep.

How can devil be rebellious? Who created the act of rebellion? If the act doesn’t exist how can satan be rebellious?
Or was it devil that created that act, where did he get it from? What else can he create?
How can a sufficient god create something for a purpose again? What purpose is your creator lacking that he needs his own creation to fulfill?

But when you see a building you know that different ideas from different people created it from the foundation to the roofing, even the materials you will use is someone else’s idea and creation, you are confuse like your creator, can you see your delusions been busted, dummy

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 1:04am On May 22, 2023
Maynmann:

You are yet to say anything reasonable just regurgitating what you are been told and you can’t even defend it, you didn’t ask questions you just “believe” everything like a sheep.

How can devil be rebellious? Who created the act of rebellion? If the act doesn’t exist how can satan be rebellious?
Or was it devil that created that act, where did he get it from? What else can he create?
How can a sufficient god create something for a purpose again? What purpose is your creator lacking?

But when you see a building you know that different ideas from different people created it from the foundation to the roofing, you are confuse like your creator, can you see your delusions been busted, dummy
Enjoy your blindness foolish man. Your dad the devil has really taught you all manner of manipulations and lies to use to go against your Creator. I pity your soul
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmann: 1:07am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
Enjoy your blindness foolish man. Your dad the devil has really taught you all manner of manipulations and lies to use to go against your Creator. I pity your soul

Enjoy your ignorance, empty man. Your father, yahweh an orphan idol has brainwashed you with ignorance and made you dumb like a sheep.
You are yet to tell me how you arrived at a Creator and not creators, you can’t even defend your own beliefs.

I pity your children you will Indoctrinate from birth like they did to you with all these jargons you read in a jewish and roman propaganda books.

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 5:37am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
Admit what? This is what we know and it happened not just once. Keep doubting untill another flood comes then shall you understand. Even many know that this world is enclosed by water enough to destroy the earth. Keep doubting

I asked you a simple question but you refused to answer it because you know it will destroy your narrative. Like I said believe what you want but know that the facts are not on your side.

Where is this water you speak of, in the sky or in the ground?
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 7:45am On May 22, 2023
LordReed:

I asked you a simple question but you refused to answer it because you know it will destroy your narrative. Like I said believe what you want but know that the facts are not on your side.

Where is this water you speak of, in the sky or in the ground?
That is what your athiests were asking before the flood came and zoomed them off.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2023
Maynmann:

Enjoy your ignorance, empty man. Your father, yahweh an orphan idol has brainwashed you with ignorance and made you dumb like a sheep.
You are yet to tell me how you arrived at a Creator and not creators, you can’t even defend your own beliefs.

I pity your children you will Indoctrinate from birth like they did to you with all these jargons you read in a jewish and roman propaganda books.
The same Jewish book you quote when you see what supports your lies. You even claim to be a Jewish athiest. Hehehe confused fool forming to be wise. Son of the devil. Keep working for him.
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 7:55am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
That is what your athiests were asking before the flood came and zoomed them off.

LoLz. Right, so where did the god store all the water he used to flood the earth, in the ground or in the sky?
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmaynmayn: 7:58am On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
The same Jewish book you quote when you see what supports your lies. You even claim to be a Jewish athiest. Hehehe confused fool forming to be wise. Son of the devil. Keep working for him.
The Jewish book you are basing your life on is gotten from different sources and complied into a “BIBLE”, i can quote it, what’s bad is basing one miserable life LITERALLY on it. Intelligent people know books they don’t believe books.
the flood story you are basing your life on is gotten from Gilgamesh!
I never claimed to be a jewish atheist not that i even mind lol, it was you that said one can’t be a jew and an atheist and i showed you different people who are, only if you know what “atheism” means you won’t disgrace yourself.
Lost jewish slave that’s in love with his chains.
Slave of yahweh, keep being a jewish slave waiting for a jewish man to come save you.
You are empty like your father and barren like your mother.

Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 1:25pm On May 22, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

The Jewish book you are basing your life on is gotten from different sources and complied into a “BIBLE”, i can quote it, what’s bad is basing one miserable life LITERALLY on it. Intelligent people know books they don’t believe books.
the flood story you are basing your life on is gotten from Gilgamesh!
I never claimed to be a jewish atheist not that i even mind lol, it was you that said one can’t be a jew and an atheist and i showed you different people who are, only if you know what “atheism” means you won’t disgrace yourself.
Lost jewish slave that’s in love with his chains.
Slave of yahweh, keep being a jewish slave waiting for a jewish man to come save you.
You are empty like your father and barren like your mother.
Keep confusing yourself son of the devil. I have now known who you are and what you stand for. Just like your father the devil so are you. You are darkness pretending to be light. Go and beg your Creator for forgiveness. Fool
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmaynmayn: 1:33pm On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
Keep confusing yourself son of the devil. I have now known who you are and what you stand for. Just like your father the devil so are you. You are darkness pretending to be light. Go and beg your Creator for forgiveness. Fool

Keep slaving for the jews, son of a Murderer. I now know who you are and what you stand for.
You Just like your murderer father, you are ignorance and ignorance words you spew. Go and beg your head for worshipping yahweh. Empty dummy!
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 1:40pm On May 22, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz. Right, so where did the god store all the water he used to flood the earth, in the ground or in the sky?
Few hours of rain can cause flood, destroy houses and crops. What if it continues for days? This alone is enough evidence that the world can be destroyed by flood. I don't know how you ppl will see knowledge but choose ignorance and foolishness
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by bobestman(m): 1:56pm On May 22, 2023
Maynmaynmayn:

Keep slaving for the jews, son of a Murderer. I now know who you are and what you stand for.
You Just like your murderer father, you are ignorance and ignorance words you spew. Go and beg your head for worshipping yahweh. Empty dummy!
I have nothing to do with yahweh. I don't know him. I am not a murderer or jewish. But i know what predates all that and where they were copied from. You are a liar, twister, manipulator just like your father. Anyone who sees you already know your father. The darkness in you has become permanent since you hate and doubt your Creator. You have already damned your soul. Fool
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by LordReed(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
Few hours of rain can cause flood, destroy houses and crops. What if it continues for days? This alone is enough evidence that the world can be destroyed by flood. I don't know how you ppl will see knowledge but choose ignorance and foolishness

If a enough bees bite a human being that person can die, does that mean all humans have been killed by bees in the past?
Re: What's Your Proof Of God? by Maynmaynmayn: 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
bobestman:
I have nothing to do with yahweh. I don't know him. I am not a murderer or jewish. But i know what predates all that and where they were copied from. You are a liar, twister, manipulator just like your father. Anyone who sees you already know your father. The darkness in you has become permanent since you hate and doubt your Creator. You have already damned your soul. Fool
I have nothing to do with judaism where “satan” originates from, I don’t know him or her or it, i am not a liar, twister, manipulator.
You should be able to take what you dish out na cheesy
you have nothing to do with yahweh, why then are you calling satan, where did you read satan from?
You are confused cherry picking which part you want.
The book you are basing your life belongs to yahweh, jesus means yahweh saves.

The tanakh and New Testament were copied from different mythologies from Mesopotamia to Egyptian mythology to cannanite mythology to Zoroastrianism.
You are a Murderer, a thief and a rapist like your father yahweh.
Anyone who sees you already knows you are empty like your father and barren like your mother.
The ignorance in you has made you a slave to jewish books and worship yahweh as your creator.
You will forever be unfortunate and doomed like your creator. Dummy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scientists Create First Synthetic Genome / The All Seeing Eye Of Africa-new World Order / How Wedding Gift Made Us Barren For 11 Years - Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.