Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Finally, My Marriage Have Ended - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, My Marriage Have Ended (9096 Views)

Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court / Finally, My Marriage Have Ended / "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by juman(m): 5:44am On May 14, 2023
Two years!
You failed.

4 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by juman(m): 5:52am On May 14, 2023
Rather marry a religious lady.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by SMJay: 6:01am On May 14, 2023
juman:
Rather marry a religious lady.
There's a difference between religious and Godly.

6 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Nobody: 6:45am On May 14, 2023
After going through your past posts here, I would say you and your wife weren't ready for marriage. You were just courting. You even brought every issue in your marriage to Nairaland (mumu) instead of before God, so your home had no foundation. Though both of you share the blame, you have more to be blamed for. Your ego killed your marriage.

However, in case of a next time; allow marriage to humble you, drop your ego, remember you don't always win, live completely for the other and continue to make sacrifices everyday and forgive everyday. In summary, Love Your Wife. These things don't take away your manliness, It is for these that you're a man.

Marriage is sweet. It's a pity you didn't have sense in this marriage; but I hope you do if you have the opportunity again.

Below is from one your posts when your marriage was just 2months old:

Good day my people. Ignore my wrong sentences please.
It all started like this.
On Sunday my wife wore a dress am uncomfortable with and which is unexpected of a married woman(I mean the gown was too short), when we came back from church I told her never to where such dress again to church she then picked offence that I always complain about her dress being too short, (My wife love skimpy dresses alot which I don't like) I was still talking she walked out on me went and stayed outside like someone who was chased out of the house, she stayed outside for about an hour and later came in and started dressing up to go for an evening program in church, I then told her not to go to anywhere in need us to talk, why I told her not to go is so we can settle the issues. She insisted that she must go that I can't stop her, I repeated my statement telling her not to go that I want us to talk she insisted on going. While she was about to leave I forcefully siezed the house keys from her and let her go, this happened around 5.30pm.
I love seeing my woman in short dresses but not wearing them to church.
On reaching the time she is expected to come back home around 7.30pm I left the house without dropping the house keys anywhere to a hotel and lodged there, she waited outside still around 10pm and sent me a text that do I want to sleep outside I did not reply her, she now called Me i picked and told her to go and sleep where she went to since she has the guts to disrespect mess her husband that am in a hotel at the moment to pass the night there and ended the call she called till 11pm and also sent text messages begging for forgiveness, she then called my younger brother who then called me too begging me to go back home I never picked her call and I switched off my phone.
I came back home around 5am only to discover that she slept on a bench in the veranda.
My people I want ask a question.
Don't I as a husband have the right to tell my wife not to dress certain way or don't I have the right to tell her not to go out, mind you am not the authoritative kind of husband but on this one I need to stamp my authority as the head of my family.
My wife is a good woman and I love so so much, I just needed to discipline her.
Our marriage is two months old.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Clinghton: 6:48am On May 14, 2023
Civilization and social media has helped others in theirs marriage, it's just another side of the coin.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by WantsandMore: 7:06am On May 14, 2023
Nacoss25:
After all the tussle we finally kiss our 2years old marriage goodby.
Civilization and social media remain the biggest setback to a successfully marriage
I'm confused, what happened & why blame social media & civilization without taking personal responsibility?
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 7:22am On May 14, 2023
quote author=God1000 post=123119242]Wishing you all the best in your new life

Your sanity and peace of mind is important, I won't encourage anyone to remain in toxic marriage[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Goalnaldo(m): 7:25am On May 14, 2023
I hope my marriage to xantel or bigjane would stand the test of time.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by God1000(m): 7:26am On May 14, 2023
MissTemi1:
It’s depressing. Lolz. U can’t understand the pains and trauma it comes with. I almost thought of suicide. Despite the union was just a year old. Don’t even wish it for ur enemy.
hmm, I understand

I hope you are healed now.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 7:26am On May 14, 2023
They might commit suicide
obinnazy:
I want to know what men benefit from Marriage, it Favours only women

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 7:27am On May 14, 2023
It will crush u, u will question ur existence
God1000:
hmm, I understand

I hope you are healed now.

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by God1000(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2023
MissTemi1:
Yes I am trying. D pain is so fun u can’t even imagine nor explain. It will crush u, u will question ur existence
I'm so sorry about that.

You truly were in love your man, such breakup will surely have a devastating effect.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 7:34am On May 14, 2023
Plz don’t wish it for ur enemy
God1000:
I'm so sorry about that.

You truly were in love your man, such breakup will surely have a devastating effect.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Xantel(f): 7:36am On May 14, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I hope my marriage to xantel or bigjane would stand the test of time.
wahala
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by God1000(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2023
MissTemi1:
Lol. I almost committed suicide. I have never been dat helpless b4. Plz don’t wish it for ur enemy
But I hope the dissolution was on genuine grounds?

was it your decision or his?
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Adeooo: 7:40am On May 14, 2023
Nacoss25:
Civilization and social media remain the biggest setback to a successfully marriage

Emmanuel from your previous post here on NL it shows you are immature to get married. How do you think Happy will feel for reading this your post. Shey you told Happy then that your new babe get sense? So how did you get to this in just 2 years?

People, please do the justice to this guy by reading his previous post more than 2 years ago before he got married.

https://www.nairaland.com/6322571/pained#97237679

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by JovialJune(f): 7:42am On May 14, 2023
Op is the fool that made his wife sleep overnight on a bench outside the house because of his stupid ego and nonsense attitude,

Your ex wife dodged at atomic missile bomb in form of a nonentity like you, I'm sure she's somewhere celebrating getting rid of an immature cretin in a grown male body, because you never from day one deserve her.

5 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 7:45am On May 14, 2023
questioned God
God1000:
But I hope the dissolution was on genuine grounds?

was it your decision or his?
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by God1000(m): 7:52am On May 14, 2023
MissTemi1:
Mine. In fact, it was too messy. It was humiliating. Remembering it gives panic attacks. I don’t even know why I deserve dis. Why did God make me go tru dat. I questioned God
try not to remember it again, I know it won't be easy to totally forget and erase all the memories in your head, but you need to focus on rebuilding yourself
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by juman(m): 7:57am On May 14, 2023
SMJay:
There's a difference between religious and Godly.

A religious person can be drawn more easily to God and see reason based on godly.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Ikennaford: 8:00am On May 14, 2023
Most of the time na guys weh deh only see breast and nyash deh always fail for marriage shit

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by babz11(m): 8:20am On May 14, 2023
RenegadeX:

Nice one by chatgpt

You are too mean bro
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by pryme(m): 8:25am On May 14, 2023
MissTemi1:
Mine. In fact, it was too messy. It was humiliating. Remembering it gives panic attacks. I don’t even know why I deserve dis. Why did God make me go tru dat. I questioned God

Maybe you can start by holding yourself accountable, and trust me it's not fun when you realize you are an accomplice to messing up your own life. When you hate the feeling that comes with that, you will hold yourself to a higher standard when making decisions next time, because you are involved in what goes into your life.
We both know God did not choose who you wanted to marry - you did.
Beautiful women are spoilt with choices when it comes to marriage.
You can choose an Angel and be the Demon, or you can choose a Demon and be the Angel. In the end you have to choose what happens to your life.

You have to see things the way they are, NOT the way you want them.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Macmilla(m): 8:26am On May 14, 2023
Nacoss25:
If not for my daughter, I would've ended mine as well. She's the only reason I'm still managing.
Marriage is overrated, Abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Macmilla(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2023
greenverte:

You sound so immature Emmanuel, and reading your past posts shows the lady should be the one to be celebrating.

https://www.nairaland.com/6322571/pained#97237679

All your threads show you are not worthy.
He divorced the girl that has "sense in abundance". grin grin grin I laugh in Swahili
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Corridon: 8:44am On May 14, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Welcome to the club...we don dey there before you.
So you are a divorcee? Hnmm.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Nobody: 8:53am On May 14, 2023
Divoc19:
Congratulations.
You are lucky yours took 2years.
I struggled for 11 years to keep what I now call a fraud of a marriage.
Marriage is not for everybody.
Even Jesus said so
11 years? How could u do that to urself?
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Okoroawusa: 8:53am On May 14, 2023
Corridon:
So you are a divorcee? Hnmm.
Yes I am. Enjoying my bacherhood at my old age like this. Afraid of any commitments that is more than sexual.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Corridon: 9:01am On May 14, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Yes I am. Enjoying my bacherhood at my old age like this. Afraid of any commitments that is more than sexual.
Alright man. Every mallam to his own kettle. Wish you the best.

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by faceLAGOS: 9:10am On May 14, 2023
Macmilla:

Why must you show how empty-headed you are at every opportunity?

You can’t swallow the truth; it’s too bitter & can be very traumatic for you swallowing it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Can't Marry A Guy That Earns 100k A Month - Naija Girl(photos) / Rate My Profile Photo With My Dubai Love ,...Friends ? / When Big Boobs Confuse Grown Men....photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.