Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Finally, My Marriage Have Ended - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally, My Marriage Have Ended (9129 Views)

Finally My 2years Old Marriage Been Dissolved By The Customary Court / Finally, My Marriage Have Ended / "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by seasy: 10:14am On May 14, 2023
Adeooo:

Emmanuel from your previous post here on NL it shows you are immature to get married. How do you think Happy will feel for reading this your post. Shey you told Happy then that your new babe get sense? So how did you get to this in just 2 years?

People, please do the justice to this guy by reading his previous post more than 2 years ago before he got married.

https://www.nairaland.com/6322571/pained#97237679

And he finally divorced the new babe with so much sense.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Lifestone(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2023
RenegadeX:

Nice one by chatgpt
Chatgpt Na stupid AI
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 11:31am On May 14, 2023
Hmnnnnnnn. Very true
pryme:

Maybe you can start by holding yourself accountable, and trust me it's not fun when you realize you are an accomplice to messing up your own life. When you hate the feeling that comes with that, you will hold yourself to a higher standard when making decisions next time, because you are involved in what goes into your life.
We both know God did not choose who you wanted to marry - you did.
Beautiful women are spoilt with choices when it comes to marriage.
You can choose an Angel and be the Demon, or you can choose a Demon and be the Angel. In the end you have to choose what happens to your life.

You have to see things the way they are, NOT the way you want them.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by NwaliE01: 1:14pm On May 14, 2023
SMJay:

Modern marriage is a living death for men.

I loved my wife for a while and she adored me and we had three beautiful children and still it slowly descended into tedious, grinding, soul-crushing misery. Endless nagging, constant complaints, ungratefulness, squandering money, walking back promises about shared goals, cheating, selfishness, deranged behavior, everything every man tries to avoid. It finally imploded after 8 years when she commenced a legal battle that cost us over $50,000 in attorney fees. Our children are scarred for life. We despise each other with a red hot hatred that I never would have thought possible. The real kicker? I thought I had gotten lucky when I met her.

Here’s the awful truth no one teaches young men:

The voluntary, love-based, monogamous marriage is impossible for the vast majority of people. Evolution favors variety. Deep in our unconscious brains we are programmed by evolution to repel each other. Marriage, at its core, was never about love. It was about survival and social stability and gender-based division of labor in a pre-modem era when the lives of everyone in the family unit, especially children, depended on that bond. Men are polygamous, women are hypergamous. We come from an alpha male/harem of females evolutionary dynamic, as do the vast majority of social mammals. Geneticists have proven we have several times more female ancestors than male ancestors. Such societies are inherently unstable however. Marriage was the solution to this problem that allowed us to create civilization.

Now marriage is irrelevant. Modern technology and the police and welfare states have solved all the problems marriage was designed to solve in the first place. Now it’s unnecessary. The practical origins of marriage are utterly lost on modern women (and a lot of men to be honest). We have replaced it with an unworkable, fantastical, imbecilic model based on voluntary commitment and romantic love WHICH DOES NOT WORK. Marriage’s days were numbered with the onset of the industrial revolution. In the 1960s and 1970s the religious and legal and social constraints that held most marriages together were dismantled. Worse still, we now have an antiquated family court system that punishes men but rewards women. Add in birth control and abortion on demand and smart phones and social media and dating apps and failure is practically guaranteed. Women are never satisfied. It’s in their DNA. Briffault’s Law is real. Marriage must be externally enforced (law, church, etc) for it to survive in the VAST majority of cases. Women are, by nature, materialistic and erratic and solipsistic and duplicitous and malcontented and emotionally disregulated and irrational. When it comes to men, a woman’s “love”is both opportunistic and extractive. No matter how much attention or money you give her it will never be enough. Just ask Will Smith or BIll Gates or Jeff Bezos or Brad Pitt (ETA: or Sylvester Stallone or Tom Brady). I don’t think it is biology possible for a women to be content in a relationship. It makes perfect sense from an evolutionary perspective. Lasting love (which is different from romantic love) cannot exist without trust. Men simply cannot trust ANY women given the current family court system and modern women’s ridiculous expectations and women’s underlying nature. When divorce became an option for every woman, at any time, for any reason, marriage became risk prohibitive for every man. No sane man would sign a modern marriage contract if he really knew what he was getting into.

Hell is a wife. Marriage ruins men’s lives. It will destroy your dreams. A wife will eat your soul. Being legally and financially at the mercy of a woman’s emotions is an exhausting, grinding, slow-motion horror I can’t even begin to describe. Marriage is nothing but a loaded gun pointed at a man’s head and the woman gets cash and prizes for pulling the trigger. I’ve had cancer and I’ve been married to a woman who loved me and cancer was preferable. At least I didn’t have to pretend to love the cancer as it was slowly killing me. At least cancer went about it in silence. At least cancer’s behavior was comprehensible.

Until the laws change and society reverts back to a rational model for marriage that is enforceable, NEVER, EVER, GET F-ING MARRIED IF YOU’RE A MAN!!
Copied

I can only but imagine the level of pain and anguish this man has in his heart.
It's obvious he's been hurt, heart broken and lost his marriage, but there are still people having awesome marriage as well.
We shouldn't rube our experience on others and precariously makes everyone believe to end up same as him.
Institution of marriage is still sacrosanct and should be trended with caution.
There are great benefits that comes out of Godly marriages and not some that were cursed from the beginning.
There are morden influences on marriages in addition to civilization and social pressure.
Every couple should work hard to understand what works for them and sincerely become vulnerable to themselves in all things. Marriage is never perfect and it's meant to be conciously and continually worked upon. Any marriage that is sustained is a product of hard work of two individuals who never give up on themselves.
To men,
Do not be a beast in your home and a dove outside, rather be the reverse.
The family should be the most important and well cherised place for you.
Your marriage is where you can be naked and not be ashamed not outside.
Love your wife as much as you love God. Love your wife as much as you love yourself.
Learn to respect your wife. She's your partner, help meet and confidant. You treat cooperate partners regardsless of their gender with respect, why not accord even more respect to your wife?
Be open to your wife.

To wives.
Honour your Husband. He is Lord over you. No one insults or confronts the king without respect.
Even when he's wrong, kings are well respected and never treated with hatred.
Let your partner be your gossip mate, primary social media and other programs.
Always remember, you can never be head of the family when your husband is still in the home, even if you're the bread winner of the family.
He's destiny by God to remain the covering over the family and not you.
No matter how terrible your husband has been, he's the one you confessed love to and can still be won by your respect, love and submission.
Learn to trust the man you naked yourself to countless times even when you have every reasons not to. Win him to yourself with your undisputed love and care. Remember how Bill Clinton wife managed her husband infidelity in her marriage. Today, she's been studied as a role model for morden marriages. No one studies any devorcees as a role model.
Learn to speak up to someone NOT within your family or circle of friends when issues are beyond your control.
Most abuses happen when you remain there without taking any step to remedy the situation.
Most men turn to beast when nothing is done on the first, second and third attempt on you.
So, speak out when you're overwhelmed.

Finally, let's not glorify the enemy to believe that institution of marriage has collapsed.
I am enjoying my over 7 years of marriage and will recommend marriage to anyone close to me and am always accessible to teach or show anyone what has made my marriage a heaven on earth.
You can always make your marriage work. Do your own part, and let your partner do theirs.

God Bless you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Worriedwife: 1:28pm On May 14, 2023
U were disciplining ur wife. Locking her out of d house at night. The lady ran 4 her life and u have come to blame social media? Ur fellow men are hailing u and soon another naive lady would fall into your arms

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Macmilla(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2023
Worriedwife:
U were disciplining ur wife. Locking her out of d house at night. The lady ran 4 her life and u have come to blame social media? Ur fellow men are hailing u and soon another naive lady would fall into your arms
The dude is obviously a mess, but it doesn't change the fact that marriage is overrated. The singular logical reason why most Nigerians get married is to have children that will take care of them at old age. This reason is actually heavily flawed cos it makes marriage all about children and Nigerians desperate for children.
The main reason for marriage is and should remain partnership and partnership should never be by force. Nobody should be forced to remain with another person when they no longer want to. That is imprisonment. You probably will not understand untill you have been in that position.

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Worriedwife: 2:28pm On May 14, 2023
Macmilla:

The dude is obviously a mess, but it doesn't change the fact that marriage is overrated. The singular logical reason why most Nigerians get married is to have children that will take care of them at old age. This reason is actually heavily flawed cos it makes marriage all about children and Nigerians desperate for children.
The main reason for marriage is and should remain partnership and partnership should never be by force. Nobody should be forced to remain with another person when they no longer want to. That is imprisonment. You probably will not understand unroll you have been in that position.

People wud ruin their marriages and say it is overrated. Marriage is d coming together of two people. If it fails, it is the people inside, nt marriage. I have been married 4 years and tho we have issues, we have both grown with each other

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by IyaTola: 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
undecided
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Welcome back to earth grin
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by IyaTola: 3:00pm On May 14, 2023
Worriedwife:

People wud ruin their marriages and say it is overrated. Marriage is d coming together of two people. If it fails, it is the people inside, nt marriage. I have been married 4 years and tho we have issues, we have both grown with each other
This is maturity.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by purples25(f): 5:31pm On May 14, 2023
pryme:

Maybe you can start by holding yourself accountable, and trust me it's not fun when you realize you are an accomplice to messing up your own life. When you hate the feeling that comes with that, you will hold yourself to a higher standard when making decisions next time, because you are involved in what goes into your life.
We both know God did not choose who you wanted to marry - you did.
Beautiful women are spoilt with choices when it comes to marriage.
You can choose an Angel and be the Demon, or you can choose a Demon and be the Angel. In the end you have to choose what happens to your life.

You have to see things the way they are, NOT the way you want them.

No one is a complete angel, and no one is a complete demon.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Honeydenz(f): 6:39pm On May 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Sometimes we men misses bachelorhood no be small grin
Same here, I miss my spinsterhood nor be small. Lot of toasters, eating free lunch and dinner every other day, more than enough transport money,guys will spend and spend and spend on u and where u see he's losing motivation to keep spending u visit him just once, pass d night and the next weekend is for another maga, sorry dude....hahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by tonicyril: 6:42pm On May 14, 2023
Honeydenz:

Same here, I miss my spinsterhood nor be small. Lot of toasters, eating free lunch and dinner every other day, more than enough transport money,guys will spend and spend and spend on u and where u see he's losing motivation to keep spending u visit him just once, pass d night and the next weekend is for another maga, sorry dude....hahahahahahaha

That is not spinsterhood mama, that is OLOSHOWISM grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by sharpwriter(m): 7:16am On May 15, 2023
tonicyril:

That is not spinsterhood mama, that is OLOSHOWISM grin grin grin
Hahahahahahaha.... I read her comment and I was shaking my head, saying this is why they call you people olosho.. Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by tonicyril: 10:05am On May 15, 2023
sharpwriter:

Hahahahahahaha.... I read her comment and I was shaking my head, saying this is why they call you people olosho.. Lol cheesy

And she was happy saying it out grin

3 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by okoroemeka(m): 10:29am On May 15, 2023
After all the tussle we finally kiss our 2years old marriage goodby.
Civilization and social media remain the biggest setback to a successfully marriage
I think civilization do not play much a major part in Africa but Social media is making sure that there will be no virgin from 19 yrs up in a decade time,but the greatest deciding factor is to marry the wrong person,if you get the right companion you may still enjoy married life,that your marriage lasted for 2 yrs shows it was built on a shaky foundation, through my years of marriage in the worst of times,scandals,fights,insults,and calamitous misbehaviours it is still working far better than before
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 6:30am On Jul 03, 2023
[quote author=MissTemi1 post=123123833Plz I beg u, don’t even wish ur enemy to go tru dis. They might commit suicide [/quote]
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by LadyRosa2(f): 7:26am On Jul 03, 2023
JovialJune:
Op is the fool that made his wife sleep overnight on a bench outside the house because of his stupid ego and nonsense attitude,

Your ex wife dodged at atomic missile bomb in form of a nonentity like you, I'm sure she's somewhere celebrating getting rid of an immature cretin in a grown male body, because you never from day one deserve her.

The ijiot is lucky say him marry that weakling of a wife.
My husband despite his expertise in his field can't try that shit with me!

On the flip side, when my husband ask me to sit, I SIT! That's submission and its BIBLICAL. The wife should have LISTENED! BUT he went too far trying to make her fall in line.He is a FOOL.

Better the stu!pid marriage is over.

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Rubyjade: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2023
undecided

Nice one by chatgpt
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2023
MissTemi1:
Lol. I almost committed suicide. I have never been dat helpless b4. Plz don’t wish it for ur enemy
You should have committed the suicide, walaihi, because you don't have common sense.

Why won't you be treated like a worthless thing, You were not beaten enough, honestly. You need more. So you can differentiate right from wrong. slowpoke!!

Same you, on one of your comment, asked who gave P.O mandate, you supported an election that was purely rigged.

All these agbado children, you all feed on faeces, the low self-esteem is irritating.

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Eunoiaa(f): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2023
Just another case of a man dodging accountability for something he orchestrated with his own hands. Absolutely nun new here.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by 1phone(m): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2023
Welcome back to the light
riverbird:
Congratulations from a single brother, welcome back to the light.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Epinigirls: 8:22am On Sep 03, 2023
IyaTola:
shocked Social Media has ruined marriages

Ofcourse, social media can play an important factor to ruin a marriage life.

It depends on how much you both (husband and wife) reveal your information, your relationship status.

Imagine a newly wed couple who got married recently. And after few days that woman is uploading some pics with her friends who are boys. If the husband is an understanding one, he won't doubt but for contradictory if he didn't believe his wife he 'll start asking who's he? Why Ur uploading your pic with him?

Imagine one of these friends was her ex-bf. Then what will happen next? The husband will start investigating about her past… then they 'll fight which might sometimes lead to an extend like divorce.

Nowadays married couples even post their honeymoon pics, and some intimate one. The main thing is they want to show off they got a beautiful girl as wife/ an handsome boy.

Live your life happily and peacefully without posting your personal or unappropriate information once you got hitched.

Live your life in reality then showing off virtually to the world.

Thanks for reading .

You've missed the point completely 😟
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Prettygirl200(f): 8:23am On Sep 03, 2023
After all the tussle we finally kiss our 2years old marriage goodby.
Civilization and social media remain the biggest setback to a successfully marriage
Oga you weren't married before so rest!!!
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 5:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
U better shut up. It’s all cruise. Me I am happily married o since 2021. No go Dey whine urself.
Bunkbars:
You should have committed the suicide, walaihi, because you don't have common sense.

Why won't you be treated like a worthless thing, You were not beaten enough, honestly. You need more. So you can differentiate right from wrong. slowpoke!!

Same you, on one of your comment, asked who gave P.O mandate, you supported an election that was purely rigged.

All these agbado children, you all feed on faeces, the low self-esteem is irritating.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
MissTemi1:
U better shut up. It’s all cruise. Me I am happily married o since 2021. No go Dey whine urself.
cruise my foot? The man must have beaten you very well grin. Why won't he kick you out of his house.

When you share, kpekus for every dick. I hope you didn't infect him with staphylococcus undecided

Nafdac need to raid, those bleaching cream you sell to prostitutes. To attract clients. undecided
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 3:54pm On Sep 04, 2023
I don’t have much to tell u. Der is nothing to srgue about here. U re just so bitter n pained and I think everyone has a miserable life like u. I am happily married oga.
Bunkbars:
cruise my foot? The man must have beaten you very well grin. Why won't he kick you out of his house.

When you share, kpekus for every dick. I hope you didn't infect him with staphylococcus undecided

Nafdac need to raid, those bleaching cream you sell to prostitutes. To attract clients. undecided
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2023
MissTemi1:
I don’t have much to tell u. Der is nothing to srgue about here. U re just so bitter n pained and I think everyone has a miserable life like u. I am happily married oga.
me miserable? What a joke grin. I don't sell bleaching cream that damages the skin pigment, and idon't have kpekus to give in exchange for money.

So i wonder who is now the miserable one between me and you.

You said it was cruise, i laugh. grin. You better face front, because if i face you. The memories of the depression you went through will come back.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
U will always be miserable. Why? because u don’t know me neither do I know u. But one thing about ipob and Ovi supporters , u ppl are always bitter!!!! Extremely bitter. I commented on a topic because I had life experiences. I saw it happen to ppl . I would have tagged u to my IG page to see things for urself. But what for? Do I know u? No. Do u know me? No. Keep bleating like a hungry baby goat . Wen u re tired of mentions, u will rest. Me, I Dey plan Canada visa with my hubby. Dis idiot is here shading me about cream n soap. Very useless thing
Bunkbars:
me miserable? What a joke grin. I don't sell bleaching cream that damages the skin pigment, and idon't have kpekus to give in exchange for money.

So i wonder who is now the miserable one between me and you.

You said it was cruise, i laugh. grin. You better face front, because if i face you. The memories of the depression you went through will come back.

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by dontrulee: 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
SMJay:

Modern marriage is a living death for men.

I loved my wife for a while and she adored me and we had three beautiful children and still it slowly descended into tedious, grinding, soul-crushing misery. Endless nagging, constant complaints, ungratefulness, squandering money, walking back promises about shared goals, cheating, selfishness, deranged behavior, everything every man tries to avoid. It finally imploded after 8 years when she commenced a legal battle that cost us over $50,000 in attorney fees. Our children are scarred for life. We despise each other with a red hot hatred that I never would have thought possible. The real kicker? I thought I had gotten lucky when I met her.

Here’s the awful truth no one teaches young men:

The voluntary, love-based, monogamous marriage is impossible for the vast majority of people. Evolution favors variety. Deep in our unconscious brains we are programmed by evolution to repel each other. Marriage, at its core, was never about love. It was about survival and social stability and gender-based division of labor in a pre-modem era when the lives of everyone in the family unit, especially children, depended on that bond. Men are polygamous, women are hypergamous. We come from an alpha male/harem of females evolutionary dynamic, as do the vast majority of social mammals. Geneticists have proven we have several times more female ancestors than male ancestors. Such societies are inherently unstable however. Marriage was the solution to this problem that allowed us to create civilization.

Now marriage is irrelevant. Modern technology and the police and welfare states have solved all the problems marriage was designed to solve in the first place. Now it’s unnecessary. The practical origins of marriage are utterly lost on modern women (and a lot of men to be honest). We have replaced it with an unworkable, fantastical, imbecilic model based on voluntary commitment and romantic love WHICH DOES NOT WORK. Marriage’s days were numbered with the onset of the industrial revolution. In the 1960s and 1970s the religious and legal and social constraints that held most marriages together were dismantled. Worse still, we now have an antiquated family court system that punishes men but rewards women. Add in birth control and abortion on demand and smart phones and social media and dating apps and failure is practically guaranteed. Women are never satisfied. It’s in their DNA. Briffault’s Law is real. Marriage must be externally enforced (law, church, etc) for it to survive in the VAST majority of cases. Women are, by nature, materialistic and erratic and solipsistic and duplicitous and malcontented and emotionally disregulated and irrational. When it comes to men, a woman’s “love”is both opportunistic and extractive. No matter how much attention or money you give her it will never be enough. Just ask Will Smith or BIll Gates or Jeff Bezos or Brad Pitt (ETA: or Sylvester Stallone or Tom Brady). I don’t think it is biology possible for a women to be content in a relationship. It makes perfect sense from an evolutionary perspective. Lasting love (which is different from romantic love) cannot exist without trust. Men simply cannot trust ANY women given the current family court system and modern women’s ridiculous expectations and women’s underlying nature. When divorce became an option for every woman, at any time, for any reason, marriage became risk prohibitive for every man. No sane man would sign a modern marriage contract if he really knew what he was getting into.

Hell is a wife. Marriage ruins men’s lives. It will destroy your dreams. A wife will eat your soul. Being legally and financially at the mercy of a woman’s emotions is an exhausting, grinding, slow-motion horror I can’t even begin to describe. Marriage is nothing but a loaded gun pointed at a man’s head and the woman gets cash and prizes for pulling the trigger. I’ve had cancer and I’ve been married to a woman who loved me and cancer was preferable. At least I didn’t have to pretend to love the cancer as it was slowly killing me. At least cancer went about it in silence. At least cancer’s behavior was comprehensible.

Until the laws change and society reverts back to a rational model for marriage that is enforceable, NEVER, EVER, GET F-ING MARRIED IF YOU’RE A MAN!!
Copied
I think I'll agree with you.
Marriage is hell if you marry the wrong partner.
Marrying the right partner doesn't guarantee a smooth marriage. Marriage is more of roles and obligations rather than Love, it's a form of security for women and a load of work for Men. It's the stress of marriage that causes many married men to run after single ladies or other married women( this is very wrong though).

The few marriages you think is working has defects in it, some are just enduring instead of enjoying the marriage. Marriage is overrated but it's important if it's done well

2 Likes

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
MissTemi1:
U will always be miserable. Why? because u don’t know me neither do I know u. But one thing about ipob and Ovi supporters , u ppl are always bitter!!!! Extremely bitter. I commented on a topic because I had life experiences. I saw it happen to ppl . I would have tagged u to my IG page to see things for urself. But what for? Do I know u? No. Do u know me? No. Keep bleating like a hungry baby goat . Wen u re tired of mentions, u will rest. Me, I Dey plan Canada visa with my hubby. Dis idiot is here shading me about cream n soap. Very useless thing
canada visa, is now success grin. Nigerians. Ah hn.

It is obvious, you don't have common sense at all, who told you am an ipob. Olodo!

"I dey plan canadian visa with my hubby" You don't have shame at all. If i intend going to the u.k, anywhere overseas. It's not even something i should see as an achievement. It is inferior people like you, that is why your kind go to dubai, to swallow faeces for money.

After supporting, bulaba, balablu. Why are you trying to escape from the calamity you supported into government.

I wonder why am even engaging a bleaching cream, sales woman. undecided.

Your head is empty. It is even the mumu that patronize your business i pity most,

Your madam, jennyglow is down, others will follow.
Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by MissTemi1(f): 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2023
Very miserable fellow. See the epistle he is writing on a faceless forums. U no even Dey shame. Shameless man. I repeat, I don’t trade words wen I don’t even know u. Grp me, it’s a waste of time. Get out of my mentions jare. I am not the cause of ur misfortune. As an able bodied man, it’s only deep misery and frustration dat will make u sit down and write so many epistles on a woman’s comment at this time of d day. Very shameless
Bunkbars:
canada visa, is now success grin. Nigerians. Ah hn.

It is obvious, you don't have common sense at all, who told you am an ipob. Olodo!

"I dey plan canadian visa with my hubby" You don't have shame at all. If i intend going to the u.k, anywhere overseas. It's not even something i should see as an achievement. It is inferior people like you, that is why your kind go to dubai, to swallow faeces for money.

After supporting, bulaba, balablu. Why are you trying to escape from the calamity you supported into government.

I wonder why am even engaging a bleaching cream, sales woman. undecided.

Your head is empty. It is even the mumu that patronize your business i pity most,

Your madam, jennyglow is down, others will follow.

1 Like

Re: Finally, My Marriage Have Ended by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2023
MissTemi1:
Very miserable fellow. See the epistle he is writing on a faceless forums. U no even Dey shame. Shameless man. I repeat, I don’t trade words wen I don’t even know u. Grp me, it’s a waste of time. Get out of my mentions jare. I am not the cause of ur misfortune. As an able bodied man, it’s only deep misery and frustration dat will make u sit down and write so many epistles on a woman’s comment at this time of d day. Very shameless
grin Seem you don't even rate your self as a human.

So because you are a woman. I shouldn't type much. Kai!!

Your own stupidity is out of this world. It's your type, that is okay with her husband fornicating. Because he is a man.

Your own Low self-esteem is irredeemable. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women = Problems (see The Equation) Lol / Is My Boyfriend Into The Igbo Mafia? / I Need A Wife **my Pix Included**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.