Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers (81015 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool โ€“ Hotel / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by mattbass(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
taylor89:

Zombie vulture meat griller

Which is there was a country

Is it not your beloved country anymore?

Children of the corn
Lol hahhahaahaha

3 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by zmanto(m): 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
Bad
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Jubrilv(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2023
I pledge to Nigeria my country
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by CheapHomes1: 10:07pm On May 14, 2023
post=123138637:

This is more than they just being dismissed.
We must get to the root and the cause of this gruesome murder.

Who are the "we"?

What is your "darling daddy" doing about corruption?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Cocolatti(m): 10:07pm On May 14, 2023
"Corruption is a Nigerian"

2 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Stevosty: 10:08pm On May 14, 2023
Poor guy, a lamb in the midst of wolves.

3 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Enemyofpeace: 10:09pm On May 14, 2023
If anyone kills me, I swear, my spirit will not rest in peace, until I kill the person. You can't kill me and go scot free. Kill Mr I kill you, God no go vex
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by sameks08(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2023
Your reward is in heaven RIP

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Acidosis(m): 10:11pm On May 14, 2023
taylor89:

Zombie vulture meat griller

Which one is there was a country

Is it not your beloved country anymore?

Children of the corn

His darling daddy's country.

6 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Enemyofpeace: 10:11pm On May 14, 2023
post=123138637:

shebi na your uncle dey incharge of Nigeria dey fight corruption, what is he doing about it?

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Airlord2030: 10:12pm On May 14, 2023
from sahara reporters?
mtcheew
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by occfx: 10:12pm On May 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/efcc-cadet-beaten-death-superior-officers-refusing-engage-corruption-buried-amid-tears

See how these young northerners get federal work easily. Here in the south, some body like isah is learning yahoo business because, it is very clear, there is no hope
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by arantess: 10:13pm On May 14, 2023
God1000:
Sad, what a wicked world, his killers must be brought to book

This is a big stain on EFCC, the so-called anti graft agency

I mean, it's not like we don't already know they keep seized evidences for themselves

But this here confirms it and they can go to any extent including eating one of their own for challenging the status quo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Smartguyboy(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2023
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Fcwilly: 10:15pm On May 14, 2023
The killers are untouchables, dismissing them Is to create time for them to leave the country. Born to rule mentally, I believe na the same set/kind of people killed Deborah.

3 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by yeyebrity: 10:16pm On May 14, 2023
One EFCC officer said whenever they go on a raid, 500K is the least amount she goes home with. EFCC was set up to fuel corruption in Nigeria. Politicians steal from the poor and EFCC steal from them.

7 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by anochuko01(m): 10:16pm On May 14, 2023
post=123138637:

This is more than just being dismissed.

The dismissal is audio.
Those people would be reinstated after a couple of years and they'll have all their arrears paid to them

3 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by BigYash: 10:17pm On May 14, 2023
And stupid Nigerians go say them dey fight fraud when they show us Yahoo boys that refused to bribe them. Magu was accused of fraud, he was suspended. In suspension he got promoted and was retired. Na mumu feel say efcc dey fight corruption.. Only fools believes that..

6 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by coconutbag: 10:18pm On May 14, 2023
Many wickedness go unpunished in Nigeria
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Babysho(m): 10:20pm On May 14, 2023
Truly a sad story but the boy is also lucky to be done with this upside down world, especially on this part of the continent. Wherever he is, he can now do away with negativities like
- Capitalism
- Working For Someone Else Instead Of Yourself
- Waste
- Poverty
- Corruption
- Police Brutality
- Living In Fear
- Inability To Fulfill One's Purpose
- Inability To LIVE and Explore
(All of these work hand in hand)

Worst of all are the DOCILE ZOMBIES around us in their millions, who put weak leaders on pedestals for selfish reasons or sheer ignorance. Most of them are yet to pick up a single book on their evolution/history as black people, so they roam headlessly, slowing down the hour of true revolution of the most populated black country.

4 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:21pm On May 14, 2023
theophorus:
Na waoh!

To want to do Right is now one of the ways to die in Nigeria.

Gradually, fraud is becoming normalize just because we all want to make extra money.

Well, the good thing is that Life has a way of repaying everybody.
If the earthly judge release you, Miss. Karma will visit you very Hot.
karma my ass, the same karma dat watches the worst people eat up nigeria,spits
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by yeyebrity: 10:22pm On May 14, 2023
One EFCC official says whenever they go on raids, the least amount she goes home with is 500K. EFCC was established to continue the corruption circus. Politicians steal from the poor and they steal from the politicians.

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Nobody: 10:22pm On May 14, 2023
post=123138637:

You can only deceive yourself...you think things like this will stop if tinubu gets into power? You dey support tinubu yet you want justice dey play

I say again..you can only deceive yourself

When you logout of your NLPolicewoman account just wave if you see this message

2 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by kiddkash(m): 10:23pm On May 14, 2023
I don tell Una b4 say EFCC na yahoo boys wey no fit pick, hence them con dey pick yahoo boys

5 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Alpharey: 10:24pm On May 14, 2023
The people who QUIETLY DISMISSED them might have their own hands stained by corruption and won't want to be exposed.. my thoughts though. ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ๐Ÿšถ
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Bigchristo: 10:24pm On May 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/efcc-cadet-beaten-death-superior-officers-refusing-engage-corruption-buried-amid-tears
This will not trend oo, IGP will not order an arrest n probe into this matter but na Seun Kuti matter hold them, very unfortunate situation we find ourselves in this corn ๐ŸŒฝ Tree

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Kunlemajor: 10:27pm On May 14, 2023
Na wha oo.....oga beat boy be this oow
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Alpharey: 10:29pm On May 14, 2023
Why do you think many top politicians don't want Peter Obi near Aso Rock... they feel that he will spoil the party. This is a clear example of how Nigeria is run. If you are not among these big politicians and you are against Peter Obi, I laugh at your stup*dity. Enjoy your Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Ehi Nosakhale Ese: I Was Raped In My Anus, I Canโ€™t Sit Down Normally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.