Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers (81062 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by KnowledgeIsVast(m): 3:13am On May 15, 2023
The victim has a name
But
The perpetrators doesn’t have one
Nigeria 🇳🇬 my country

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Nobody: 3:17am On May 15, 2023
God1000:
Sad, what a wicked world, his killers must be brought to book

This is a big stain on EFCC , the so-called anti graft agency, the rogue officers involved should be dealt with

Lol... So u even believe the efcc is or was clean? 😂

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Chetas81(m): 3:21am On May 15, 2023
Who are the Nigerian citizen and how does this people lived their live why religion and crime become equal in Nigeria can we survive this terrible practice that would later finish the Nigerian citizen years to come
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Ifyok50(m): 3:24am On May 15, 2023
Rip to Abel. From the look of things, it's like those evil men must have been targeting the deceased long before that actually day, since they knew he would never play the same card they do! He must have been a target!

Actually, to me, this is one of the reasons I don't fancy "government jobs"! When I saw my colleagues applying for NDLEA, Immigration, Police, etc. I didn't join them! Not that I don't like the pay, but I sure know that if I eventually join the force, and I don't do what they do, you easily become a target!!!
And one of the consequences of not being a part of them, is not even going to be dismissal from the job by those at the top, but even death!! Yes, those at the top will plan to eliminate the sheep (among them the wolves) completely! This is naija, a country where corruption has eaten DEEP, into the majority!
So, to save face or head, I leave this kinds of jobs for them!! Make I no come put my life on the line. . . .

2 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Desusi: 3:43am On May 15, 2023
RIP Abel,your country failed you,l do believed you will find favour with God.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Ifyok50(m): 3:52am On May 15, 2023
We, staunch christians, hardly compromise our faith. So, when you find yourself in this kind of corruption-infested system, those at the top will try to choke the life out of you so that they will be able to carry out their NORMAL evil enterprise!
Sadly, you won't be able to thrive in this kind of system if you don't join them.
You will need greater grace to survive and thrive! It is well.

Which corruption are they fighting
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by juman(m): 3:55am On May 15, 2023
Too bad.
They should be prosecuted.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by tenpipsperday: 3:55am On May 15, 2023
Nigeria has happened to him

If you go to first page you will see vulture griller spewing thrash. The Nigeria they crave for
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by sidonlook: 3:57am On May 15, 2023
Sahara reporter, please monitor and ensure this is not swept under the rug.
We need a new Nigeria where institutions and laws work.

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Ijaycool(f): 5:08am On May 15, 2023
Well, it seems the EFCC took "fighting corruption" a bit too literally – but they clearly missed the memo on which side to fight
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by benobyeze(m): 5:18am On May 15, 2023
Corruption fighting corruption. It doesn't work like that.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by bitbillionaire: 5:45am On May 15, 2023
Another Abel killed by descendants of Cain.

The guy is a true hero of anti-corruption crusade and deserve to be immortalised for his moral uprightness. I believe he has a special place in heaven prepared for him while his killers must rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Sirkingdom22: 5:48am On May 15, 2023
What kind news is this you people only mentioned the name of the victim what about the name's of the killers because dismissing isn't all
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/efcc-cadet-beaten-death-superior-officers-refusing-engage-corruption-buried-amid-tears
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Nobody: 5:49am On May 15, 2023
AderonkeOlaniyi:
I'm sure sharing formula for illegal proceeds led to his untimely death. Thorough investigation should be conducted.

🙄🤔🤔
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Streetmovement(m): 5:51am On May 15, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If you guys are very affected by the murder of your friend and you want to avenge, track down the dismissed superiors and kill them too, no argument, no time to check time, case closed for me.

For this country wey you see so crying and whining will not solve the problem, just imagine the rubbish after somebody will come and say let's leave it for the law, which law?

This is a Monday morning and I said what I said if you are against it then you're a murderer too who's trying to cover the murderers.

Whoever takes a life should face same punishment.

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Mirasteel: 5:53am On May 15, 2023
God have mercy
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Nobody: 5:54am On May 15, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
If anyone kills me, I swear, my spirit will not rest in peace, until I kill the person. You can't kill me and go scot free. Kill Mr I kill you, God no go vex

🤣🤣🤣
..., then you'll die peacefully after you've avenged your death.. now you have sense🤣

You better pray never to be killed by anybody or anything, rather than waiting to avenge your death.. i really don't know if you're speaking under marijuana influence or something😅😅

Dis guy, u funny oo.. u chop over ripe banana?
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Mirasteel: 5:56am On May 15, 2023
God1000:
Sad, what a wicked world, his killers must be brought to book

This is a big stain on EFCC, the so-called anti graft agency, the rogue officers involved should be dealt with

Same EFCC that are catching fraudsters are corrupt too, what a country?
this is why this country can never get better at all, this is so disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Elims91(m): 5:56am On May 15, 2023
Too bad
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Jlow2: 6:17am On May 15, 2023
They will go unpunished or just locked up for few months and the culprits will still come here and brag because he is a Christian, welcome to apc chapter 2, Deborah killers are yet to be arrested after showing there faces online and bragging about it, but they could travel to Kenya to kidnap Mnk. Irredeemable country.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by steeltrust: 6:17am On May 15, 2023
post=123138637:

This is more than they just being dismissed.
We must get to the root and the cause of this gruesome murder.
which root
The evil you support will hunt you
Don’t worry it a matter of time

Keep supporting evil in the name of party politics in the detriment of Nigeria as a whole
One day na one day
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by obama99: 6:18am On May 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/efcc-cadet-beaten-death-superior-officers-refusing-engage-corruption-buried-amid-tears

Been wondering too how these internet fraudsters are getting more in the society if truly they are spending their time behind bars
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Jlow2: 6:20am On May 15, 2023
taylor89:
Which one be “ the two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed”

Dismissed to which street? To which neighborhood to kill more people?

You see North and their slave subjects (I no call any region name but if you know say your region na Hausa slave na you I dey talk to) they’re the problem and the major setbacks we have in this country

Make una divide this country una go gree dey beg for unity by fire by force

It shall never be well with the children of the corn
these re the kind of things you hear when the victim is a Christian, same sokoto when Deborah killers showed the faces and bragged online , police told us the suspects excaped to niger republic.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Debangis20(m): 6:27am On May 15, 2023
Very sad! They MUST face the resultant.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Investorozay: 6:28am On May 15, 2023
yeyebrity:
One EFCC officer said whenever they go on a raid, 500K is the least amount she goes home with. EFCC was set up to fuel corruption in Nigeria. Politicians steal from the poor and EFCC steal from them.

They steal watches. Gold and other valuables during rades
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by maasoap(m): 6:31am On May 15, 2023
taylor89:

You see North and their slave subjects (I no call any region name but if you know say your region na Hausa slave na you I dey talk to) they’re the problem and the major setbacks we have in this country

The earlier you guys stop this nonsense of stereotyping regions, tribes, genders, religions, etc, the better for you.
Did you know how many boys and men were quietly killed in Anambra state and dumped in Akwusu river? This type of crimes are not limited to any region, kid. You need to grow up in your reasoning

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by prophetfire: 6:32am On May 15, 2023
taylor89:

. Iseeeehhhhh
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Olohunofero: 6:35am On May 15, 2023
taylor89:

It shall not be well with the generation of the tribe bringing fake products into the country and blackmailing the name of this country all over the world through drug business.
Children of hates and bitterness

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Olohunofero: 6:38am On May 15, 2023
unclejb2:
After reading this news and I remembered that Buhari is going to handover to Tinubu in 2 weeks time, I can't help but ask why did God make me a Nigerian?

Pls who knows how to get citizenship of Congo or Zambia?

So, you want him to hand over to a scam and incompetent obi

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:41am On May 15, 2023
But many of Isah’s colleagues had grumbled that the punishment for murder or manslaughter should be stiffer than mere dismissal.

That's why I hate some part of the law and people saddled with the responsibility of creating it.

This is a clear case of an eye for an eye and nothing more.

Nigeria is sickening...
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Blue86(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2023
You mean, some superior officers just gang up, and beat a junior cadet , to death?
For not being complicit in fraud?

I still don't get it?

Na secondary school, Dem dey?

Trying to get it?
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by zumbigbo(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2023
Our great men and women in Nigger area do not last long. They are chewed up by a system of mediocrity and illegality. Only the corrupt survive, with our new President being a perfect embodiment of the moral malaise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.