Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,441 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers (81048 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by CSTRR: 6:50am On May 15, 2023
What a waste of life.

Abel, your fellow citizens have voted for a greater crook than buhari.

May your blood cry to the almighty for vengeance after the order of Abel the son of Adam.

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by icon91(m): 6:59am On May 15, 2023
One day Nigerians wiil start eating their fellow Nigerians flesh instead of normal goat, cow, chicken...meat
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by mordred44: 7:00am On May 15, 2023
Person wey kill pesin una dismiss Dem.......is dat a punishment......dis country sef
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by slowice(m): 7:11am On May 15, 2023
This is the structure of criminality that Peter obi seek to dismantle.

But they selected barabas the known criminal instead.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Benekkk: 7:17am On May 15, 2023
It’s either we kill corruption, or corruption will kill us. Thank God that corruption is now dead in Nigeria!
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by mysticwarrior(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2023
Were they really dismissed or the were taken to another EFCC operational Zone in south south Nigeria? Why didn't the EFCC displayed pictures of the perpetuators like they do to yahoo boys?

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ufotunang: 7:17am On May 15, 2023
Jessi3:
What an irony. The very institution supposed to fight against corruption. What a sad story
...the institution that should fight corruption is even corrupt... nawaoooo... nigeria has finished
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ufotunang: 7:18am On May 15, 2023
Nawaoooo,....I do not know what to say
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ufotunang: 7:19am On May 15, 2023
EFCC.. Economic Financial Corrupt Commission
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by bigcasava1(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2023
Is a useless agency. The name of that agency need to be change this call for a complete reformation. Is like police blood has contaminated the agency
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ufotunang: 7:23am On May 15, 2023
Femisol:
The headline rings Sahara reporters grin grin
....so is your mind telling you it's a fake news 🙄
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Traplord09: 7:24am On May 15, 2023
That rate of killing is LOOMING.... Were na black 🖤 man stay..,
Let me sit down and read history 🌬️..🪑🪑🪑🪑
Police oppressing people at road ...
ROADSAFETY tha oppress drivers to use wrong way... 🙄
EFCC.. running there crime rate..
NEWS... Giving us wrong information ℹ️
GOVERNMENTS oppressing the poor with lie 🤥🤥
People were still da run bad government na
NORTH
and
SOUTH
⬇️
MUSIC 🎶🎶 too not lift behind. I wonder what people lean for them,
DSS run after good people, y killer work round the ⏰⏰
ARMY.. think there saving life 🧬 rather workin for looted government,
Lawyer working for government... Too

What kind of CONSTITUTION do we have,,🤔 favor the Richman . Not de poor man.

EAST da oppress there bro just to sell there land kings men da ACPT crime too.

Black 🖤 heart🌬️🌬️
African American are worst tha happen on earth 🌎

1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ufotunang: 7:24am On May 15, 2023
That is why this country naija is like this... corruption everywhere
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by gabbytabby: 7:30am On May 15, 2023
That is why I keep saying that the problem with Nigeria is the average Nigerian. Even those who want to rise above the criminality are not allowed to.

The value system is so defective that who we have controlling the 9ja space are the mafia, cults and the dishonest and dishonourable humans.

May God create in more Nigerians a clean heart. When I was in Uni my concern was how to find a job and not be killed as I did not want to be part of the corruption and God made it that I never had to work in Nigeria. Even trying to give back is difficult as people will measure you by their own standards.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Agadinaagwuofe: 7:38am On May 15, 2023
The country is continuously tending to irredeemable shithole and some monsters and beasts will be playing tribal card to keep installing their "fantastically corrupt minions and masters" in order to ensure their won't be country for the future when everyone might have got tired. Everyone who wishes bad for the country will reap it one way or the other.

Just imagine the Irony, EFCC the bastion of incorruptible people are enmeshed in corruptible practices and people still have hope. RIP Isah Abel
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:56am On May 15, 2023
taylor89:
Which one be “ the two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed”

Dismissed to which street? To which neighborhood to kill more people?

You see North and their slave subjects (I no call any region name but if you know say your region na Hausa slave na you I dey talk to) they’re the problem and the major setbacks we have in this country

Make una divide this country una go gree dey beg for unity by fire by force

It shall never be well with the children of the corn

I d tell you
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Bobbiee: 7:57am On May 15, 2023
Cursed country
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Sunnyski: 8:01am On May 15, 2023
Nigeria is a joke and Tulumbu will make it a comic nation 😂.

Tulumbu is coming 😂 😂 😂

Nigeria don't need a saviour.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Kingsley123456(m): 8:02am On May 15, 2023
Imagine the course of his death , imagine the kinda community we live in..
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by sonofjos(m): 8:05am On May 15, 2023
Bobbiee:
Cursed country
Sorry sir, I disagree. Nigeria is blessed, we have big challenges? Yes! But God will redeem us
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by bionixs: 8:05am On May 15, 2023
Could someone drop the names of the dismissed officers for all to see.

Rest in peace , beautiful heart
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by seunodediranivy: 8:14am On May 15, 2023
You see North and their slave subjects (I no call any region name but if you know say your region na Hausa slave na you I dey talk to) they’re the problem and the major setbacks we have in this country

divide the country, really?, if the country is divided how would you reclaim your lost mandate and glory?, honestly your thinking is anti clock- wise, dog is intelligent more than you.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Bossfash75: 8:17am On May 15, 2023
[color=#770077][/color] even if you refuse to be corrupt in Nigeria, you can be assassinated.
JUSTICE FOR ISAH
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by frozen70(f): 8:24am On May 15, 2023
Bossfash75:
[color=#770077][/color] even if you refuse to be corrupt in Nigeria, you can be assassinated.
JUSTICE FOR ISAH
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/efcc-cadet-beaten-death-superior-officers-refusing-engage-corruption-buried-amid-tears

This small young boy was murdered
His sin was that he refused to be corrupt by the corrupt system

Too bad
Rest in Peace
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by BOYS2MEN: 8:25am On May 15, 2023
You McMillan book? grin
If by diz time u still never know d country wey u dey,then bros OTILO,u don go
God1000:
Sad, what a wicked world, his killers must be brought to book

This is a big stain on EFCC, the so-called anti graft agency, the rogue officers involved should be dealt with

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Metallurgist: 8:29am On May 15, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I ask a simply question?

John 1:46
Can there any good thing come out of North?
Most probably the officers that killed him are Southerners, that the answer to your mor0nic question
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by melexchi(m): 8:39am On May 15, 2023
Without clicking the link I already knew it's from Sahara Reporters those guys headline is supper annoying
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Jagabanarmy: 8:41am On May 15, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/efcc-cadet-beaten-death-superior-officers-refusing-engage-corruption-buried-amid-tears
It's not enough to dismiss them, they should be arrested and prosecuted. Some personnel of EFCC are so corrupt that you Wonder if proper background checks were conducted on them. I'm disappointed that Buhari failed to curb corruption in Nigeria despite the fact that we believed in him so much. Anyway, Jagaban is coming to fix it
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Patrioticman007(m): 8:48am On May 15, 2023
fr3do:
The victim is a christian, and this happened in Sokoto
I'm not surprised

We christians will have to apply the old testament

It's a shame that you people refuse to learn, by the time the report comes and it's proven his Christian Igbo senior officers killed him. Hope you will give out a public apology to the people of Sokoto state & Muslims
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Hassanmaye(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2023
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by pacespot(m): 8:59am On May 15, 2023
RIP comrade
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Hassanmaye(m): 9:00am On May 15, 2023
taylor89:
Which one be “ the two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed”

Dismissed to which street? To which neighborhood to kill more people?

Will you shut up nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.