Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers (81067 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Electrokco: 10:30pm On May 14, 2023
Bring the killer to eleme junction by 9:30pm make we judge the case for there
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Lashist(m): 10:32pm On May 14, 2023
post=123138637:

This is more than they just being dismissed.
We must get to the root and the cause of this gruesome murder.
Lol...who is the "we"?? Is it you that shouts darling daddy everyday while roasting meat that want to investigate?? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ClarkBrent: 10:32pm On May 14, 2023
Money no dull me.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by WorldRichest: 10:33pm On May 14, 2023
post=123138637:

Don’t interfere in family affairs

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:33pm On May 14, 2023
And bihari told us his cone to fight corruption?
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by GloriousGbola: 10:33pm On May 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Nolevel666: 10:33pm On May 14, 2023
God1000:
Sad, what a wicked world, his killers must be brought to book

This is a big stain on EFCC, the so-called anti graft agency, the rogue officers involved should be dealt with

Na yahoo boys be their problem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by jaxxy(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2023
Buhari legacy. He cannot even ensure people under his watch for the right thing. undecided
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Newness2019: 10:37pm On May 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/efcc-cadet-beaten-death-superior-officers-refusing-engage-corruption-buried-amid-tears

THE BLOOD OF THIS YOUNG LAD WILL HUNT THIS COUNTRY WHICH HE DIED FOR, UNTIL REAL JUSTICE IS GIVEN.

THIS IS WHY NIGERIA IS STRUGGLING SO MUCH WITHOUT ACHIEVING ANYTHING GOOD.

THE BLOOD OF INNOCENT CITIZENS IS BEING SHED ON A DAILY BASIS IN DIFFERNET PART OF THE COUNTRY AND LEADERSHIP DOES NOT

CARE, YET IT IS NEVER WELL AND WILL NOT BE WELL WITH THEM.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by omohayek: 10:40pm On May 14, 2023
taylor89:
Which one be “ the two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed”

Dismissed to which street? To which neighborhood to kill more people?

You see North and their slave subjects (I no call any region name but if you know say your region na Hausa slave na you I dey talk to) they’re the problem and the major setbacks we have in this country

Make una divide this country una go gree dey beg for unity by fire by force

It shall never be well with the children of the corn
What a lot of tribalistic rubbish! So everyone from the SE is now a saint? There are no corrupt people in Igboland? Isn't the young man who was killed one of those very northerners you so clearly despise?

To think 13 bigoted nitwits actually gave a "like" to this steaming pile of dung you vomited out. I pray you and your ilk do eventually get your little landlocked enclave of a country, so we can see whether it becomes another Switzerland as you imagine, or it turns into even more of a lawless hellhole of criminality than your huge numbers of drug-dealers and ESN "unknown gunmen" have already made it. Cast the log out of your own eye before talking nonsense about "the north and their slaves"[sic].

5 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ahnie: 10:41pm On May 14, 2023
This fyne youngman gone like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Johnn74: 10:43pm On May 14, 2023
Young man wasted for refusing to be party and aide to corruption iin very agency set up to fight corruption undecided EFCC- Anti corruption agency my foot.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Blake755: 10:44pm On May 14, 2023
Nah corruption dey pain for Nigeria
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Alpharey: 10:44pm On May 14, 2023
Sorry brother Abel. Your life on earth was cut short but in our Christian beliefs, you died a martyr. May God receive your gentle soul into his bossom. That is the country we found ourselves in. Anybody who genuinely wants to put the country in order will be sabotaged and disgraced out and some commoners who don't really know what is going on will be cheering them on. At the end of the day they will go back to their normal life of misery and sorrows. I don't pity them anymore..

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Blake755: 10:47pm On May 14, 2023
theophorus:
Na waoh!

To want to do Right is now one of the ways to die in Nigeria.

Gradually, fraud is becoming normalize just because we all want to make extra money.

Well, the good thing is that Life has a way of repaying everybody.
If the earthly judge release you, Miss. Karma will visit you very Hot.
U feel dey wait for karma to visit person wey wrong u and u go die sef cause u no be better person 😓😓
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Blake755: 10:48pm On May 14, 2023
theophorus:
Na waoh!

To want to do Right is now one of the ways to die in Nigeria.

Gradually, fraud is becoming normalize just because we all want to make extra money.

Well, the good thing is that Life has a way of repaying everybody.
If the earthly judge release you, Miss. Karma will visit you very Hot.
We feel dey wait for karma to visit person wey wrong ua and we go die on top am sef cause we no be better person 😓😓
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by BalticGold: 10:49pm On May 14, 2023
This na real social media journalism. The two officers no get names?

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by LotaTee: 10:51pm On May 14, 2023
taylor89:

You see North and their slave subjects (I no call any region name but if you know say your region na Hausa slave na you I dey talk to) they’re the problem and the major setbacks we have in this country

You're very stupid. The akwuzu sars that has trended since time immemorial for being a human abbatoir, what has been done about it?

3 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Benwallt(m): 10:51pm On May 14, 2023
The way and manner this sad news was painted by this very news agency made carricature of the whole thing.

Imagine the number of times "beaten to death by his superiors" was used.

Rest well young man. Avenge your untimely exit if you can

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by tunde1200(m): 10:52pm On May 14, 2023
I think say na only me see am like that!!

Aremu01:
Which kind of news reporting is this...

You just keep repeating the same thing over. I read with utmost concentration to find the detail but no concrete news.

My sympathies to the young chap

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by bablon20(m): 10:54pm On May 14, 2023
Let the family of the deceased follow up on the killers of their son and apply jungle justice afterward they aren't ghost neither are they invincible.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Waywardson6: 10:54pm On May 14, 2023
Nigeria is not & never a Godly nation. It uses the disguise & HYPOCRISY of religion, culture, society, marriage & norm to hide it's disgusting evil. Yet, the same Nigeria is quick to point at other countries & shout IMMORALITY. How can senior officers beat a young man to DEATH, just because he refused signing an illegal document, which he's actually right for not doing so. Very wicked blacks. Wasted a promising young man for what? If the lad knew, he wouldn't even accept the letter of employment. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:58pm On May 14, 2023
God1000:
Sad, what a wicked world, his killers must be brought to book

This is a big stain on EFCC, the so-called anti graft agency, the rogue officers involved should be dealt with

What stain?

If you stain a black cloth, will the stain be visible?

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by sonofElElyon: 11:00pm On May 14, 2023
He's a Christian... (allegedly) explains his (alleged) murder and the failure to prosecute his (alleged) killers .
Same state where Deborah Samuel was lynched and burnt

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by cjudy(m): 11:00pm On May 14, 2023
Only fool will see this as news. For the past few weeks I saw what the EFCC is made of, I can boldly tell you that this people are not fighting any corruption. What they care is to arrest yahoo boys and take over their belongings then share it among themselves.

They’re so corrupt from top to bottom. All of them are the same. They’re nothing but midnight robbers. I still see the yahoo boys as foolish and baseless stupid. You can’t stand up and fight these arm robbers, they will keep ripping you guys off.

Fear won’t let them near our politicians who steals billions from our dear country daily.

A day will come
A day will come
A day will come

Monkey go go Market, E no go come back.

3 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by nobaga: 11:03pm On May 14, 2023
Ignoramus calm down jor.

Ask those older than you how long you have been slaving for Fulani even when you had the opportunity to be Executive Prime Minister.

You siddon for back seat in the slave quarter and hand it over to Tafawa Balewa. You wan hia Tory

taylor89:

3 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Kukutenla: 11:04pm On May 14, 2023
post=123138637:

Which root zombie wan get to
You think na root and herbs cheesy cheesy
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ogify1(m): 11:04pm On May 14, 2023
Family issue 🤭
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by zionzoe(m): 11:06pm On May 14, 2023
Fcwilly:
The killers are untouchables, dismissing them Is to create time for them to leave the country. Born to rule mentally, I believe na the same set/kind of people killed Deborah.

EXACTLY,

Let us check their religion to see something 😃

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex / Kidnappers' Leader Punishes Member Who Raped A Victim 4 Times, Deducts His Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.