Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers (81049 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by seunjungle1(m): 9:06am On May 15, 2023
RIP to the gentle soul.
But Sahara Reporter is very poor on this report..no detail about what led to his death. All I can read here is repetition.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Bobbiee: 9:07am On May 15, 2023
sonofjos:

Sorry sir, I disagree. Nigeria is blessed, we have big challenges? Yes! But God will redeem us

The Arabian God or the European one?
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Altern8tor: 9:19am On May 15, 2023
unclejb2:
After reading this news and I remembered that Buhari is going to handover to Tinubu in 2 weeks time, I can't help but ask why did God make me a Nigerian?

Pls who knows how to get citizenship of Congo or Zambia?

Tinubu will not be sworn in,,I can assure u dat
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by naturefellow(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2023
post=123138637:

This is more than they just being dismissed.
We must get to the root and the cause of this gruesome murder.
hypocrites must not have a say in this
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by MountHoreb: 9:38am On May 15, 2023
This is the country some charlatans here are rooting for known crooks to continue ruling instead of reasonable people to rule the country. Wetin concern me. RIP to the dead.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Femisol(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2023
You still dey ask grin
ufotunang:
....so is your mind telling you it's a fake news 🙄
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by fabolouz1(m): 10:20am On May 15, 2023
Efcc was created to checkmate corruption but they are more corrupt than most of the people they are chasing.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Bimpe29: 10:28am On May 15, 2023
What is left of kindness, responsibility and moral standards of EFCC?
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by eepeepook: 10:31am On May 15, 2023
It should surprise me that EFCC is corrupt? Lol. What I found amazing was seeing that honest individuals work there.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by godliman: 10:48am On May 15, 2023
God1000:
Sad, what a wicked world, his killers must be brought to book

This is a big stain on EFCC, the so-called anti graft agency, the rogue officers involved should be dealt with

EFCC has been pro graft like Buhari since 2000 Bc if you know you know
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ufotunang: 11:11am On May 15, 2023
Femisol:
You still dey ask grin
.. I want to be sure..oo 🙄
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by showlove911(m): 11:31am On May 15, 2023
...Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this [is] the whole [duty] of man.
... For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether [it be] good, or whether [it be] evil....Eccl.12:13-14

Say...LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You were raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by JOemmy(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2023
That's buhari and tinibu's nigeria for you.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by OdenKelechi(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2023
They murdered him and all they got is dismissal? Fvckkk

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by GloriousGbola: 3:57pm On May 15, 2023
Mindlog:
"The two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed"...sighs

the two 'unknown' officers
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Gbengageorge: 9:15pm On May 15, 2023
If this is true please spread it on Twitter
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by AfonjaPriest: 9:21pm On May 15, 2023
Such a young, promising chap. He represented the dreams that are daily being killed by those who love nightmares to inhabit their souls. It shall not be well to those who múrdered him. But it shall be well to those who have lost loved ones in this tragedy known as Nigeria.
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Bubu4Sea: 9:47pm On May 15, 2023
Metallurgist:
Most probably the officers that killed him are Southerners, that the answer to your mor0nic question
The people who killed him are Northerners,
thats all you Northerners know, violence angry
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by NLPoliceWoman: 9:30pm On May 16, 2023
RTR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number / Yahoo Boy Paraded Unclad In Rivers, Tried To Use Girlfriend For Ritual After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.