Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive (30135 Views)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by sofeo(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2023
Of course
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by loosecanon50(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Can you tell us how to know that a woman is genuinely attracted to a man?!

Is it if she willingly gives him BJ? grin

grin
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by STRI1: 3:42pm On May 16, 2023
Isreal Proposes Banning Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyBY6AybJ4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0m8NrETun4

The Jewish state of Isreal plans Banning Christianity, Evangelism and Preaching Anything about Jesus, the Jewish state pland Jail term for anyone who converts Adults into Christianity for 3years and 5 years for converting minors.

Jews believes christians are idol worshippers

Even with all these the live is deep rooted in overseas christians
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by pasol4real(m): 3:43pm On May 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
A woman who is your partner is meant to be sexually attracted to you.You as a guy should know if a woman is genuinely attracted to you or she is genuinely attracted to your money
So what if the guy does not have money?
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by MVLOX(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Quality20(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2023
Everything isn't about sex abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by emmaodet: 3:47pm On May 16, 2023
thesilentman:

You ask why?
Number one enemy of woman is time/age.
Coupled with our societal norm that considers inability to marry at a certain age range,say below 30,as a kind of stigma.This leaves many women to settle for less 'taste'-wise especially as long as the man meets 'the provider' criterion.
After getting married to remove this stigma(forget,this is no Europe,being single at marriageable age in our society will continue to remain a stigma),the 'tastes'-to put it crudely resurfaces-and this exactly when women start to complain about being in a loveless marriage.
Bonus for men: marry the woman that's clearly attracted to you.You don't have to find her superbly attractive yourself.Just a modest woman that respects and finds you attractive.

We all are managing each other.
No one is doing the other a favour to marry them.
Many women marry because age is not on their side, the stigma and also looking for a provider and not necessarily who they wanted.
Men also marry who they can afford to marry and not who they wish to marry.
Give all men money and see them all ditch their ugly or dirty or illitrate women and marry the women of their choice.
Have you ever wondered why men marry another woman when they are rich? Or keep them as a permanent side chick? Obasanjo's first wife was benched by stellar, the present buhari wife is not his first wife, GEJ kept a beautiful lady in UK as his second wife or permanent side chick. The list goes on and on.
We all are just managing each other

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 16, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
na wa ooo

I have reach a stage in my life, were I don't care weather you are sexually attracted to me or I should be one to impress you.

Apart from my beloved wife.

My major concern if you ever cross my part as a woman is how to ejaculate and proceed to the next sperm bank.

I no send you

If you need money I will give you, if you don't need I go tell you bye-bye.

Shikina!

Odogwu na Malaysia

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Fiscus105(m): 3:48pm On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

How?! If I know, I won't be asking you.

Is ur girlfriend or wife finds it hard to show u before her friends and colleagues?

Is it reluctantly or reject u if u want to kiss her?

Does she willing rest on you? or in her own violation romance you among others?

If she doesn't do any of the above but only open her legs after or expecting money from you, ...... know that he only attracted to ur money.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Almunjid(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2023
The reason marriages don't last in this generation is because we prioritize sex over any other things in marriage.
If sexual attraction is very important in marriage, what happens when it fades? Cos sexual attraction fades overtime. That means cheating is inevitable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Kaycee54321(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2023
ibkayee:
If women stop dating/getting married to men they aren't sexually attracted to in Nigeria my dear the rate of relationships and marriage will drop by like 99% lmaoooo

So, what are you trying to say about 99% of men in Nigeria? 🙄
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by AZControversial(m): 3:49pm On May 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, there is huge difference between SEXUAL ATTRACTION and SEXUAL SATISFACTION... if you satisfy your woman in the bedroom, then it doesnt really matter whether she is sexually attracted to you or not (so long as you tick all her sexual desires in the bedroom).

End of story!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by bikefab(m): 3:50pm On May 16, 2023
It goes both ways. Never date or marry a woman who you don't find sexually attractive

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Waywardson6: 3:52pm On May 16, 2023
The only thing a Nigerian woman or girl is attracted to, is a man's bank account, car key & house. Forget, a lot of ladies fake organisms. I pity married men, because their wives always deceive them that the sex is good. Meanwhile, they're fed up, tired, retired & bored. As a man, satisfy yourself first. Cum your cum & Don't die trying to over do to satisfy her. If she like, make she dey there they attract or not, na she Sabi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by babajero(m): 3:52pm On May 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
Yes,never date such women.Women are very emotional people who will cheat on you eventually if they are not sexually attracted to you.A woman can stay with you because of your money and don't find you attractive, only to get a young boy to sleep and spend your money on that same boy.
A woman who don't find you sexually attractive will friend zone you and use you for her selfish interest.Either a virgin or not,there is this guy a lady is always longing to sleep with.

Be wise guys
And you think a girl having sex with you mean she loves you? A girl can just be having sex with you just as a routine or just to keep you and keep getting whatever she is getting from you and not because she loves you.

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by emmaodet: 3:52pm On May 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
Yes,never date such women.Women are very emotional people who will cheat on you eventually if they are not sexually attracted to you.A woman can stay with you because of your money and don't find you attractive, only to get a young boy to sleep and spend your money on that same boy.
A woman who don't find you sexually attractive will friend zone you and use you for her selfish interest.Either a virgin or not,there is this guy a lady is always longing to sleep with.

Be wise guys

Bro, please don't worry yourself about who a woman finds attractive or not. That is not your problem.
I don't expect a man with money to struggle with a woman if he knows his worth and the advantage the money is putting him.
A man with money is a man that is expected to have options with women and not just stick with one.
If a woman doesn't find you sexually attractive, it is not your fault. Move on.
With your money and we'll used - nice ride, nice apartment, good dressing and sense of fashion, you are the one who is suppose to be changing women and not the other way round. You will be meeting women in everywhere you go - mall, airport, gym, pool etc so why sweat over one that is feigning not interested.
Relationship no hard, na you dey find Love.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by skywalker240(m): 3:54pm On May 16, 2023
BRIMBRAM:

Hmm this is serious. I thought, she will be peeping on me when am taking my bath will be on the list.
Werey 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by stanech: 3:55pm On May 16, 2023
I think respect is the most important criteria to land a woman. Just marry a woman that honours and respects you.

Any other qualities are bonuses.

4 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by babajero(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2023
Solofresh2:

How free is she around you,is she rude to you, does she find you irritating,hiding things from you,never gets wet during intimacy before sex,always there to lavish your money with no little savings,careless about you.Cant show you off as her man in the public etc.I believe yu are not a kid nah
I don't really know how old you are, but if these things you wrote here is what you use to define love or attraction then you are on a highway to heartbreak.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by skywalker240(m): 4:00pm On May 16, 2023
thesilentman:
A woman always have an eye out for that man that can fulfil that nagging need in her marriage.This need might be one of attention,money or sex.

Back to the topic:There is this certain woman i met mid last year.This lady heavily complained at every opportunity that she was never sexually attracted to her husband even though the man gives her 3k per day for house-keeping alowance! All i did that attracted this woman was just listen,yeah,listen to her naggings every time she came around without interrupting her flow.And before you know it,she got addicted to me...To put it modestly,I later learnt the colours and number of her panties without wooing her.
Baba but na person wife na, at least you for pity the poor Man who puts food on her table na

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by yemmit90: 4:02pm On May 16, 2023
Must a woman love you? The only thing you need from a woman is respect and not necessarily love. Only a weak man looking for love from women, what do you want to do with that?

All women, old or young can easily fall for money even if they are 2000% in love with their spouses, so if you think because she is sexually attracted to you, she can't misbehave, then you are on your own.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by GloriousGbola: 4:04pm On May 16, 2023
ibkayee:
If women stop dating/getting married to men they aren't sexually attracted to in Nigeria my dear the rate of relationships and marriage will drop by like 99% lmaoooo

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by sulakishop(m): 4:04pm On May 16, 2023
A woman won't tel you the truth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by agabaI23(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2023
ibkayee:
is this the ibkayee i know? The one with a nice voice? She is a grown woman now. Wow!
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by CLATHRIN: 4:08pm On May 16, 2023
Solofresh2:

Be wise guys

Why does it sound like guys have to always compensate women for sex? Are men taking something special from them? Perhaps men are getting them injured during sex? Are the actions of a man/men during sex supposed to amount to some unconventional/uncodified tort(s). Come on.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Hotwest: 4:09pm On May 16, 2023
Being sexually attractive to her is her mumu bottom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Felix6: 4:09pm On May 16, 2023
true, but there is no definite way around women. Aside the attraction there is proven prowess as well. A girl might not be attracted to you by mere looking, but after the usual play around of chasing her, and finally lash her, if your session was well delivered she will yearn for more at least for the time being. such attraction come by trying, no guy should be discouraged by facial or body looks. Sometimes your approach to issues in the presence of a girl can make her totally lost in love and loyalty for a guy, including foolish things. those species have no definite Algorithm, so keep shooting everybody.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Hassanmaye(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2023
thesilentman:
A woman always have an eye out for that man that can fulfil that nagging need in her marriage.This need might be one of attention,money or sex.

Back to the topic:There is this certain woman i met mid last year.This lady heavily complained at every opportunity that she was never sexually attracted to her husband even though the man gives her 3k per day for house-keeping alowance! All i did that attracted this woman was just listen,yeah,listen to her naggings every time she came around without interrupting her flow.And before you know it,she got addicted to me...To put it modestly,I later learnt the colours and number of her panties without wooing her.
So you bang her nawoo
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Hassanmaye(m): 4:16pm On May 16, 2023
STRI1:
Isreal Proposes Banning Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyBY6AybJ4M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0m8NrETun4

The Jewish state of Isreal plans Banning Christianity, Evangelism and Preaching Anything about Jesus, the Jewish state pland Jail term for anyone who converts Adults into Christianity for 3years and 5 years for converting minors.

Jews believes christians are idol worshippers

Even with all these the live is deep rooted in overseas christians
Hahahhahahaha interesting I love this
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 16, 2023
Okay
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Unrated900(m): 4:19pm On May 16, 2023
All the ladies here in festac are thieves

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 16, 2023
[quote author=BRIMBRAM post=123147428]

Can you tell us how to know that a woman is genuinely attracted to a man?!

Play a money prank on her by asking her to give you money to solve an issue.. If a woman gives you money, like, i mean MONEY to solve your issues, to me, she genuinely loves you..
Women hate giving out money naturally..

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.