Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,802 members, 7,956,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive (31042 Views)

A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) / Why Women Find An Intelligent Man Sexually Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Jamahyel(m): 9:53pm On May 16, 2023
old story
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Sniper101(m): 9:55pm On May 16, 2023
thesilentman:
A woman always have an eye out for that man that can fulfil that nagging need in her marriage.This need might be one of attention,money or sex.

Back to the topic:There is this certain woman i met mid last year.This lady heavily complained at every opportunity that she was never sexually attracted to her husband even though the man gives her 3k per day for house-keeping alowance! All i did that attracted this woman was just listen,yeah,listen to her naggings every time she came around without interrupting her flow.And before you know it,she got addicted to me...To put it modestly,I later learnt the colours and number of her panties without wooing her.

My real guy grin

One once said to me during intercourse...
In her own words
"Oh baby. I hardly get wet .
I'm ashamed to say it, but, you make me wet.
Something even my husband isn't able to do".

Omo,
i pause look her
when she made that statement.

On how we started?
I was always complimenting her when we chat.
When she came by for the first time?
I just listened to her talk about herself, her life, her past life, her lifestyle at the time, etcetera.

I "listened".

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On May 16, 2023
Solofresh2:
Yes,never date such women.Women are very emotional people who will cheat on you eventually if they are not sexually attracted to you.A woman can stay with you because of your money and don't find you attractive, only to get a young boy to sleep and spend your money on that same boy.
A woman who don't find you sexually attractive will friend zone you and use you for her selfish interest.Either a virgin or not,there is this guy a lady is always longing to sleep with.

Be wise guys

A woman is sexual attracted to who understands her love language and maybe has certain traits. The problem is men with money assume their money is enough to get a girl bt that is a misconception.

Money is never enough for a woman or wife unless money is he love language then she must the most shallow person ever.

A lady being attracted to u is by how u act and what u know about women in general. There is no special person a woman is attracted to.

Also don't force urself into a relationship or marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by talk2hb1(m): 10:01pm On May 16, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You don't need to stay in a loveless relationship for procreation.....what century are you living in?
Stone Age, if you dont know Marriage is not about love or no Love. Marriage is just a Contract, know this and know peace.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by segcymoor(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2023
liamjakes247:

I laugh. ladies will show you off as her man in public, will be naked af around you, get fucking wet, play in accordance with what you have(money), be nice to you and can still make you fucking miserably sooner or later if you don't guard yourself. i dunno if there are manuals to this relationship thing but first as a man, figure what you can get on doing with ease much more than hilda did getting money and have a good friends&family base before thinking relationship except you are doing it for the fun of it

Nigga...
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2023
thesilentman:

you are still talking on point,man! you mentioned sheer vulgarity and flirting finesse which are also attractive traits that can get a man laid in a short time.That too,is attraction!
A lot of folks don't know this. You would be be surprised how I used dirty talks to break girls defensive mechanism. It leaves them in recovery mode for the most time as you continue to besiege them with barrage of sexually charged exchange. It works like magic.

3 Likes

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by matthew080: 10:39pm On May 16, 2023
Advice
I am married
But i got a woman friend ,
Gives sex to make me happy,
Gives bj but I never gives her bj
When I ask 4 sex she respond immediately
I gives her small money like 5k/4k/10/
She can allow me go 5rounds if I can.

Is she attractive to me or money

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 10:42pm On May 16, 2023
Kaycee54321:

So, what are you trying to say about 99% of men in Nigeria? 🙄

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 10:43pm On May 16, 2023
agabaI23:
is this the ibkayee i know? The one with a nice voice? She is a grown woman now. Wow!
Yeah it’s me, longest time, hope you’re doing well smiley
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 10:45pm On May 16, 2023
narite:

Lol…True! Where are you from?
South Africa

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 10:47pm On May 16, 2023
Dshocker:

So you are of the opinion that a woman should get married to the man that is available, not whom she loves?
If that’s what you got from my comment I don’t really care enough to correct you lol
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Versal: 1:49am On May 17, 2023
You find such women in marriages.
They are just there, watching, waiting to phuck outside.
While answering mrs.
They wanna keep the two grin grin grin grin
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by jimcaddy(m): 2:44am On May 17, 2023
So many men do not know this. They think that money can buy love. Women are very very emotional. And they know what they want. Same way they can pretend for what they want. I've heard some women tell me that they cannot even date someone they are not sexually attracted to. Which makes sense. It's better not to even date them even if the man has money or not. Stick to whatever works for you. Don't pretend. Pretence is what causes all these issues we are having in relationships.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Dshocker(m): 5:13am On May 17, 2023
ibkayee:

If that’s what you got from my comment I don’t really care enough to correct you lol

To slap you from my phone dey hungry me...
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by iamoyindamola(m): 5:52am On May 17, 2023
ibkayee:

South Africa
Are you from Zulu?
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by CHoccolaTE: 5:56am On May 17, 2023
Nonsense topic. Complaining about girls/women no dey ever fire Nigerian men.

Thank God females don't spend this much energy on men matters.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 6:10am On May 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Are you from Zulu?
I can be if you want
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 6:36am On May 17, 2023
Dshocker:

To slap you from my phone dey hungry me...
We all know you need that phone don’t break it
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Dshocker(m): 6:42am On May 17, 2023
ibkayee:

We all know you need that phone don’t break it

Everybody needs their phone, but i wouldn't mind if mine breaks, so far i succeeded in slapping you.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by iamoyindamola(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2023
kiss kiss
ibkayee:

I can be if you want
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Bigpat: 7:50am On May 17, 2023
The whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Women don't actually know what they want, they only make do with what they need and enjoy it while it lasts.
If you have a lasting & forever marriage, that is because you are good at managing your home or relationship, not because you are sexually ATTRACTIVE alone.
If a woman tells you she wants rice, give it to her at that time or later she will argue with you it was beans she meant. A woman marries a man for years, with 8 children, grown ups but was still caught with another man, a pastor. When a woman is trained to university level, all of a sudden he want to be with another man, it is not that she wants to be ungrateful but because she is at a loss on what she really want. Not that their brains is kind of wired for varieties as such but because they are actually confused on what they want but what they need rather. So it does not really matter whether they love you, get sexually attracted, promise heaven earth, crush over you like they will die.
You can never understand women.
Women will be good when you are nice to them even when they did not appreciate, when they keep off bad influences as friends, when their religion impact on them positively. So, when you understand their nature and you can manage it, the better for you.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by narite: 7:57am On May 17, 2023
ibkayee:

South Africa
Going by your earlier post. I should be right if I guessed; You do not like the guy you are currently with. Am I right?
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 8:01am On May 17, 2023
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 8:03am On May 17, 2023
narite:

Going by your earlier post. I should be right if I guessed; You do not like the guy you are currently with. Am I right?
No he’s great, I’m one of the lucky ones
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by narite: 9:54am On May 17, 2023
ibkayee:

No he’s great, I’m one of the lucky ones
Hahahahahaha. Good for you.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Flamemignon1(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2023
talk2hb1:

Stone Age, if you dont know Marriage is not about love or no Love. Marriage is just a Contract, know this and know peace.
You don't need to get married to have children, that's what I meant.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by Fortune118005(m): 10:32am On May 17, 2023
advanceDNA:

Why do women date men u dont feel any spark for? Some of u even marry men u dont really feel that sexual energy with.. why??
Women why?
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by advanceDNA: 10:52am On May 17, 2023
Fortune118005:

Women why?

grin
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by afariogunone1(f): 1:15pm On May 17, 2023
Following the topic!

Anyway today is my birthday
Birthday wishes will do
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ivandragon: 2:15pm On May 17, 2023
100% correct.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by agabaI23(m): 2:45pm On May 17, 2023
ibkayee:

Yeah it’s me, longest time, hope you’re doing well smiley
Wow! Longest time.
I am doing pretty good. Good memories!
Good to see you here again

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by gforce5: 4:47pm On May 17, 2023
The OP is spot on but he should make some amendments. As a man, never date/marry a woman that doesn't find you attractive whether sexually, intellectually or financially. It never ends well. If she's with you for the long run, it's because she lacks options. Nigerian men fail to develop themselves physically and intellectually. They think that everything is about money. In fact, one poster here was already rambling about the usual "get money and women will flock to you". That's a SIMP'S mentality. The worst thing that can befall a man is a woman only being with you because of how much you have. There's a high probability that she's going to cheat on you with someone she finds attractive.

Another poster said something very important which is that IF majority of Nigerian women only marry men that they are attracted to then there would be a very high divorce rate in this country . This is the bitter truth that most of us men don't realize. Most women are married to men that they aren't attracted to due to limited options.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / My Girlfriend Lied About Her Age: Should I Dump Her? / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.