Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive (30137 Views)

I Don't Find My Fiancee Attractive Anymore / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually" / Thomas Sankara: If I Don't Find A Man Like This, I'm Not Getting Married (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by talk2hb1(m): 6:16pm On May 17, 2023
Flamemignon1:

You don't need to get married to have children, that's what I meant.
Noted, do as you please.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by nairamaniac: 10:16am On May 18, 2023
Solofresh2:

How free is she around you,is she rude to you, does she find you irritating,hiding things from you,never gets wet during intimacy before sex,always there to lavish your money with no little savings,careless about you.Cant show you off as her man in the public etc.I believe yu are not a kid nah
All these things u wrote here are not sexual attraction. U are not even enlightened enuf by your own Topic.

If a woman is sexually attracted to you, she would show it thru body or verbal languages.

Also she would make it easier for sex/intimacy to commence most times whenever you are both alone.

Also she wd show she misses the sex whenever u are far apart.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by nairamaniac: 10:34am On May 18, 2023
ibkayee:
If women stop dating/getting married to men they aren't sexually attracted to in Nigeria my dear the rate of relationships and marriage will drop by like 99% lmaoooo
longtime.
I agree with u. I personally don't think sexual attraction should be a criteria. When it comes to marriage: The product of sex(producing offsprings) becomes more/equally important at some point, with other credible conditions being constant.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by nairamaniac: 10:44am On May 18, 2023
matthew080:
Advice
I am married
But i got a woman friend ,
Gives sex to make me happy,
Gives bj but I never gives her bj
When I ask 4 sex she respond immediately
I gives her small money like 5k/4k/10/
She can allow me go 5rounds if I can.

Is she attractive to me or money

Someone must get attracted to someone becos of one thing or the other.

Could be money, looks, physical endowments, voice, attitude, character.

None of these reasons I mentioned above is more important than the other as a cause for sexual attraction.

In you case now, she is very sexually attracted to you becos of the money.

So yes "she's sexually attracted to you".
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by OgwuEgo: 1:03pm On May 18, 2023
God when? I see what you are doing for others.
ibkayee:

No he’s great, I’m one of the lucky ones

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by purples25(f): 9:07am On May 19, 2023
It should be women choosing because then they will be able to respect and stay attracted to the men they choose.

But no, men will want to use their financial advantage to choose who doesn't want them. They use their greed to choose women.

At long last, the result is men getting women who are not sexually attracted and do not love them.

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by chic2pimp(m): 9:32pm On May 20, 2023
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 11:07am On May 21, 2023
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 11:09am On May 21, 2023
nairamaniac:
longtime.
I agree with u. I personally don't think sexual attraction should be a criteria. When it comes to marriage: The product of sex(producing offsprings) becomes more/equally important at some point, with other credible conditions being constant.

Hey dear
Lol don’t mind me, sexual attraction is a criteria for me personally

I was actually just shading Nigerian men lol hope you’re well
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 11:10am On May 21, 2023
agabaI23:
Wow! Longest time.
I am doing pretty good. Good memories!
Good to see you here again
Hey dear, great to hear smiley
Longest time, lovely to see you again after so long
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by nairamaniac: 12:24pm On May 21, 2023
ibkayee:

Hey dear
Lol don’t mind me, sexual attraction is a criteria for me personally

I was actually just shading Nigerian men lol hope you’re well
grin

Knew u were shading us.
It's funny how the human body works tho as regards to sexual attraction.

Naturally the eyes are the first point towards being attracted to someone, then every other thing follows.
But on the contrary, our bodies get fond of things we were not originally attracted upon numerous ins&outs.

Ned may be the most ALLROUND ATTRACTIVE man to Regina Daniels due to Love, fondness&side-attractions he may have shown to her.
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by agabaI23(m): 12:24pm On May 21, 2023
ibkayee:

Hey dear, great to hear smiley
Longest time, lovely to see you again after so long
How is London treating you this spring? That's hoping that there is spring this year. undecided
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 12:30pm On May 21, 2023
nairamaniac:
grin

Knew u were shading us.
It's funny how the human body works tho as regards to sexual attraction.

Naturally the eyes are the first point towards being attracted to someone, then every other thing follows.
But on the contrary, our bodies get fond of things we were not originally attracted upon numerous ins&outs.

Ned may be the most ALLROUND ATTRACTIVE man to Regina Daniels due to Love, fondness&side-attractions he may have shown to her.

We are not talking about all around, this topic is specifically about sexual attraction grin
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by ibkayee(f): 12:31pm On May 21, 2023
agabaI23:
How is London treating you this spring? That's hoping that there is spring this year. undecided

It’s not bad thanks, it’s been ok actually. How about your area? cheesy
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by agabaI23(m): 4:34pm On May 21, 2023
ibkayee:

It’s not bad thanks, it’s been ok actually. How about your area? cheesy
Good to know. It is great here at Awka.

1 Like

Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by nairamaniac: 12:48am On May 22, 2023
ibkayee:

We are not talking about all around, this topic is specifically about sexual attraction grin

yeahhhh if we are being specific, then the matter go hard many of our men here for 9ja grin
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by chic2pimp(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2023
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by DonroxyII: 9:24pm On May 23, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Story story, why then do women still cheat or leave those men that show top notch affection and tenderness towards them?

Dey play o!

Mosttimes, infact everytime I think ladies are just confused people.

When I started my hustle i.e during my humble days/beginning, one big bro told me to forget about women totally and focus on myself and hustle, that when God answer(s) my call, ma dem go dey find me as ant dey find sugar.
Truly, I have confirmed it first hand(real life experience) and that has helped me on handling or dealing with ladies/women.

Big, classy and curvy babes giving me lap dances with their butt or stylishly bringing their mammary glands close to my face in a way to entice me, beautiful and curvy ones flocking around while calling me all kind of sweet names but I won't let my guard down because I know the game and I go play am well.
Odogwu Bitter But Truth!
Re: Never Date A Woman Who Don't Find You Sexually Attractive by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:14pm On May 24, 2023
DonroxyII:
Odogwu Bitter But Truth!

Abi na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Cheating Saga: Men, What Do You Want? Part 2 / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read / BBW Gang: Which Of These Nigerian Women Would You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.