Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (57266 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by 1102(m): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^ yeah rite, I love 9BABES DIEE~!!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^you sure? I no believe, na because you never travel out ni to mix with some other race ni, 9ja girls erase comot from your memory straight up.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by hackney(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
Even inside africa naija no be top 10 sef! !
When you are talking of how many girls are truly attractive of every ten you see:
You have to first mention places like the gambia, morocco,S.A, Algeria, etc.
nigerian girls dey hardly get nyash.
(very very few)
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by chika98: 6:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^ You are talking about Morocco and Algeria because these women have
"Caucasian" like features. When we compare can we do that with
Women from Cameroon, Ghana, Chad and other countries that don't
have the Caucasian-like attributes/looks
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by hackney(m): 6:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^No.
Its all based on fine body structure, facial features and the hr glass figure.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2010
Chika98,

Ofcos they have to compare nigerian girls with every race since the topic said in the WORLD not in west africa.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2010
U guyz seem 2 hav 4gotten so soon that 9ja babe have won miss world b4.which africa country don win na b4? Abeg 9ja babe fine die bt dre mouth wide na d only problem b dat.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Olami099(m): 7:09pm On Sep 13, 2010
hmmmm?naija babes are the champion of AFRICA,when it comes to beauty and fashion.somebody shld ask me why?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by annawhite(f): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
FOOLS! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry,
. BLACK WHITE ,ASIAN,THEY MAYBE BE BEAUTIFUL BUT HOW MANY OF THEM CAN STAND UP TO OUR GALS (NYASHWISE).
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 7:12pm On Sep 13, 2010
But you guys are still talking only about africa when the topic said in the world.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Tosinville(m): 7:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
Annawhite,

easy girl, why u taking this so personal? If its only about black race then nigerian girls can't stand african-american chicks. Anything else?
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by annawhite(f): 7:24pm On Sep 13, 2010
tosinville
African-American indeed! u mean with their fake hairdo and nails, u gotta think twice man
tongue
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by 1102(m): 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2010
[size=13pt]TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT NERDS

NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE THE MOST BEAUTYFUL,

IF U DOUBT THIS ASK THE WOMEN WHO GAVE BIRTH TO Y'ALL

[/size]
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 4:17am On Sep 14, 2010
annawhite:

tosinville
African-American indeed! u mean with their fake hairdo and nails, u gotta think twice man
tongue

Damn!!!! Nigerian women act a fool too. Infact between African Americans women and Nigerians in proportion to population, Nigerian women wear more wig. Blind patriotism.

@thread

If you are well traveled, you won't say certain women are most beautiful. Go on campuses in North America, Europe, Africa and Australia, you will see tat beauty ain't got nationality. Seriously I can't say any girl is the most beautiful I have ever seen cause I keep seeing beauty everywhere and can't say one is the most. Go to Miami, or the townships in British Columbia or the Suburbs in London, Liverpool, or Amsterdam shiiiit everywhere I go, I wanna get married. And I ain't talking about make up beauty. I'm talking something to worship if seen 6am in the mornng. I can't rally give that crown of most beautiful I have seen. Most beautiful I have been with and still with is Jamaican/East Indian. It's a beautiful world out there. Seeing the world with an open mind is the best education you can get,
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by DrCork: 7:28am On Sep 14, 2010
Only 99.7% of Nigeria womens look like men (No oofeinse), Sadly we have no choise angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 14, 2010
Cork does your gf look like a man? no offienze grin
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by DrCork: 7:51am On Sep 14, 2010
Actualy, maybe Nigerian women are the most besutifull in villages, the village chicks are usualy much better & they always obey wink
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by annawhite(f): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2010
empty headed males, Mr cork,bet ur sister look like a man,9jaganja, fool
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by lalilove: 4:30am On Oct 13, 2010
Its absurd to say the most beautiful IN THE WORLD. I don't think that title goes to ANYONE or Nation.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by denzelswt: 11:30pm On Oct 17, 2010
Well nigerian ladies are fine actually. But honestly, when i visited Russia, ukraine, colombia, brazil and indian
GUYS I BECAME SPEECHLESS. Damm Most of the ladies in this countries are so fine.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by denzelswt: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
We have beautiful ladies everywhere.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kayla79(f): 2:08am On Oct 18, 2010
I think when it comes to naturally beautiful women we have a lot here in the US, ( African-American)
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrCork21: 2:13am On Oct 18, 2010
ermm in which world are we talking off? sea world? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kayla79(f): 2:19am On Oct 18, 2010
So you mean African American girls are not naturally pretty? Any woman can put on make-up and become pretty, I travel a lot and see women from

all over the world and most are pretty (with the help of make-up) but I believe beauty is within a woman not exterior any woman can be physically pretty she

has to have inner beauty as well which most lack, that for me is considered a beautiful woman.
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrCork21: 2:22am On Oct 18, 2010
yea, beautiful womens everywhere,,sadly not in Nigeria (no oofeince) angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kayla79(f): 2:27am On Oct 18, 2010
I have seen beautiful girls from warri !!!
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrCork21: 2:29am On Oct 18, 2010
Warrri?? whaaat? u call womens who look like men beautiful? angry
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kayla79(f): 2:32am On Oct 18, 2010
thats not nice you are going to make a lot of your Nigerian sisters mad undecided
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by MrCork21: 2:39am On Oct 18, 2010
well show or tell me one nigerian woman that is beautifull,

Weird MC seems to be one of the most beautifull (no oofence), google her undecided
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kayla79(f): 2:42am On Oct 18, 2010
lol shocked cheesy grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by kayla79(f): 2:44am On Oct 18, 2010
wow that's something else,
Re: Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! by bkbabe97y(m): 3:11am On Oct 18, 2010
Beautiful Nigerian gals of Ibo Origin.
The one on the right used to be married to Mr.Cork!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) / I Engaged My Girlfriend, Now I Am Thinking Of Calling Off The Engagement / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.