Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

Lady's Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady's Only (384 Views)

Opened - serious minded lady only / Guys Have You Dated A Lady, Only To Find Out She Is Married Or About To Marry / Is Sucking A Lady Only Seen As Sex. ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady's Only by Donire: 9:06pm On May 15, 2023
I had a conversation with a friend , who I believe is possess with supernatural powers due to must of his prediction during conversations. But his not really using those powers . He made mention , he's careful with women he sleep with. Becos once he has sex with a lady, she automatically possess power men will fall on her toes.

I tend to believe this story, becos his two ex I know r professional ashawo in abuja, driving choice cars, living big .

But how true is this and why is he not using this powers to make money.
I'm a business man.

I'm trying to convince this nigga since yesterday
Re: Lady's Only by ednut1(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2023
You mind is playing games with you

2 Likes

Re: Lady's Only by Donire: 9:22pm On May 15, 2023
ednut1:
You mind is playing games with you

He predict I will be contacted by amazon for a tech remote contract, bros I dey flex did nigga back to back.

Yet his not actualizing his potential , predict sure bet , nigga no gree
Re: Lady's Only by Donire: 9:37pm On May 15, 2023
When I enter street with nigga, looking for one night stand, bro if he point hand na sure bang that night, if he say no go she no go gree, me base on rich fine boy , wan oppose , na true true e no go work o.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed / The 20 Questions To Ask A Man Who Is Interested In You. / Am Available For Sallah Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.