Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? (2916 Views)

I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Hendrix50: 1:56pm On May 16, 2023
Good afternoon guys
What's your take on a girl that always love watching Notting but all this relationship planks , gossip, all this vblogs, blessing CEO them and co , all this video about couples fighting and posting on the internet for example. Lemon guy , odogwu bubu etc
What do you think about such person ??

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by yrhuhfy113: 2:27pm On May 16, 2023
Hendrix50:
Good afternoon guys
What's your take on a girl that always love watching Notting but all this relationship planks , gossip, all this vblogs, blessing CEO them and co , all this video about couples fighting and posting on the internet for example. Lemon guy , odogwu bubu etc

IT MEANS you are not interesting enough to change her choices.... so she is watching them to prepare herself for the breakfast that is coming.

In a relationship, sex must be last thing on your mind and left for marriage.... COMMUNICATION, HEALTHY COMPROMISE, GROWTH AND EVOLUTION must be paramount.

So if she still remains the same in her character while dating you, you are not the right person for her. Being the HEAD is not by having beards or raising voice... it is by RAISING YOUR VALUE.

Be the positive influence or leave her alone. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Cyril44: 4:05pm On May 16, 2023
It`s nothing bro.......no dey worry your self
Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:17pm On May 16, 2023
cheesy
So long she isn't boring during conversation,no problem.
Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Hendrix50: 6:09pm On May 16, 2023
Hendrix50:
Good afternoon guys

You made a good point
Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 16, 2023
Depends on what you want.

But looks like there will be trust issues. Feed your mind with too much negativity and you become a negative person.

Do you want a girl you can gist and gossip with about things that don't matter? Some people need partners that will can make them unwind with casual talks.
This is the girl you have now.

Do you want a girl you can have intellectual and deep thoughts conversation with? Some people need partners that can expand their imaginations.
The girl will like NatGeo, documentaries, sci-fi movies or other scientific programs.

Do you want a girl that can make you forget life worries? Some people need partners that will blow up their fantasies.
The girl will like cartoons or Marvel superhero movies, or Indian love stories.

Do you want a girl that can take your attention all the time? Some people need partners that will be all over them always.
The girl will only watch programs they bump into, no real preferences.

The list goes on and on...

It's your choice who you want.
Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by parcydrix(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2023
She is like the average Nigerian girl that's what most of them are interested in nowadays and what is interesting to her.

If ur okay with that and like her other qualities move ahead, if ur looking for someone to have deep conversations with she is not the one for you

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Robertgreene1(m): 6:33pm On May 16, 2023
She needs a job ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by simplepee(f): 6:35pm On May 16, 2023
Robertgreene1:
She needs a job
You took this out of my mouth😂

3 Likes

Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by flokii: 7:11pm On May 16, 2023
She will leak all your secrets to your friends amd enemies alike.. people like her should be avoided by all means.
Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On May 16, 2023
She will still carry una relationship there
Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06pm On May 16, 2023
OP If you marry such a Girl, your Marriage will be full of DRAMA and Wahala.
Migraine and HBP go kill u las las.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2023
Manage am.

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Hendrix50: 11:34am On May 17, 2023
I told her already to stop it and there are many comedians page like sabinus,Mr macaroni etc
I have even sub netflix for her also
I think that a good idea
Re: Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ?? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 17, 2023
Netflix will only make her lazy.

That app has got a lot of series to choose from.
Hendrix50:
I told her already to stop it and there are many comedians page like sabinus,Mr macaroni etc
I have even sub netflix for her also
I think that a good idea

(1) (Reply)

Be Honest / I've Been A Fool For Too Long / Best way to kiss a girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.