Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women (6236 Views)

Good Men Marry Bad Girls, Bad Girls Marry Good Men / Only Fools Marry For Love, Wise Men Marry.... / Why Yoruba Men Should NOT Marry Igbo Women!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Allisgud: 10:44am On May 18, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Tinubu son married igbo wife
Tinubu family is the richest in yoruba
richest from looting Lagos,about to loot Nigeria,have u ever ask urself why he has never been on Forbes magazine but otedola is there
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2023
Allisgud:
richest from looting Lagos,about to loot Nigeria,have u ever ask urself why he has never been on Forbes magazine but otedola is there
Mumu forbes list na scam
There are many ultra wealthy men not on forbes list
All the princes of dubai are not on forbes list and most of them are richer than elin musk

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by BanyXchi: 11:44am On May 18, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
you have perfectly described Yoruba women..
I see you Bleep a lot of rotten egg pussy
The way tou described it very accurate means that you do it daily
nah stop projecting Osu, I simply described your diseases-infested transgender looking stinking ibo women with horrible stench. Those brutes are disgusting. They are everywhere in my place filling up all our brothels, those scums eenh
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Airlord2030: 1:19pm On May 18, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Mumu forbes list na scam
All the princes of dubai are not on forbes list and most of them are richer than elin musk
which dubai prince are richer than elon musk?

You think it is by buying supercars or private jets?

Do you know how many nigerians that own supercars and private jets?

Will you say dino melaye is richer than elon musk because he owns alot of supercars?

Do you even know how Forbes rate wealth?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ChizzyBuna(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2023
Airlord2030:
which dubai prince are richer than elon musk?

You think it is by buying supercars or private jets?

Do you know how many nigerians that own supercars and private jets?

Will you say dino melaye is richer than elon musk because he owns alot of supercars?

Do you even know how Forbes rate wealth?

grin grin grin
You dey compare dino malaye to arab prince I swear you be fooool
Dont ever mention me again
Imagine comparing rich saudi prince to dino melaye. Guy!! U are very stupid. No offence
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Airlord2030: 1:43pm On May 18, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

You dey compare dino malaye to arab prince I swear you be fooool
Dont ever mention me again
Imagine comparing rich saudi prince to dino melaye. Guy!! U are very stupid. No offence
stupid onitsha illiterate ...

Go hawk gala you animal

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Danisaint112(m): 3:48pm On May 18, 2023
Queendera:
yet another tribalist masquerading as a liberal person.

Your ethnocentrism couldn't even let you understand a simple, logical argument.

Look at you jumping up and down, defending your tribe based on nothing other than the language you speak.

If there is anyone who is a tribal biogot then it's you. You called The igbos; tribalist who can see beyond their tribe.. now that is offensive.

The OP insinuated that your rich tribes men are lovers of Igbo women. Which you in turn you went ahead to assume that for that reason Igbo men are the opposite (totally meaningless). Now only you tribalist will make such statements.

I made you to understand that your statement is false by giving you reason and a need to verify.. If there's anyone here who does not understand a simple or logical argument then it is you.

My dear you lack comprehension skills. You are what you accuse people of. you can't call my tribe tribalists on on an issue I am knowledgeable about and expect a passer by like me to see it and keep shut ofcourse I have to defend my tribe. Shun Tribalism please.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Allisgud: 4:52pm On May 18, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Mumu forbes list na scam
mugu, personality who made it to the list are rich men with enterprises,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Armaggedon: 4:54pm On May 18, 2023
If women should be ranked tribally based on their demands, then Yorubas will be ranked lowest. A Yoruba will leave their women and go all the way to Igboland for marriage. The only place you see their girls is in villages. 18 year old girl is carrying a baby and the very young man responsible has abandoned her to chase after corpers.

I blame their culture that turn things upside down. Impregnate a girl and come and come back to claim the child after ten years, effectively making their women baby factory. Try it in Igboland and someone will break your head.

Yoruba people don't rate there women at all. A Twitter thread asked which tribe had the best women. While Igbos mentioned Igbo girls, most Yoruba guys mentioned Igbo girls too. Worst still, as it degenerated to "fight", Yoruba guys joined to attack their women. It was some Igbo guys that came to the defence of Yoruba women. These ones are blabbing on this thread because it's a faceless forum. Monitor them on twitter, Facebook or one on work, they are worshipping Igbo women.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Twistaray(m): 5:07pm On May 18, 2023
Armaggedon:
If women should be ranked tribally based on their demands, then Yorubas will be ranked lowest. A Yoruba will leave their women and go all the way to Igboland for marriage. The only place you see their girls is in villages. 18 year old girl is carrying a baby and the very young man responsible has abandoned her to chase after corpers.

I blame their culture that turn things upside down. Impregnate a girl and come and come back to claim the child after ten years, effectively making their women baby factory. Try it in Igboland and someone will break your head.

Yoruba people don't rate there women at all. A Twitter thread asked which tribe had the best women. While Igbos mentioned Igbo girls, most Yoruba guys mentioned Igbo girls too. Worst still, as it degenerated to "fight", Yoruba guys joined to attack their women. It was some Igbo guys that came to the defence of Yoruba women. These ones are blabbing on this thread because it's a faceless forum. Monitor them on twitter, Facebook or one on work, they are worshipping Igbo women.
Baby factory is exclusively practice in Iboland and this can be proven. Please, don't tag it to the good people of SW. cool
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ForumNL(m): 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2023
Armaggedon:

And you realise your igbo sisters litter every sharp corner

North, Middle belt, South - They are relaxation pills for men, they are being used everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by pachigo001(m): 2:32pm On Aug 24, 2023
okunwaye:
THEY BECOME ALLERGIC TO SMELLY ASS AND EXTREME DIRTINESS smiley
grin grin
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Zool6: 11:31am On Dec 28, 2023
5 names u said ,,
Late Alafin of Oyo
Ondo gvn
Osun gvn
Seyi tinunbu
Davido
Gbadebo
Fela grandson
Ay
Chidiebere Olusonya Gtb
Victoria Osondu Adefela Gtb
Ifeanyi Adefarasin
Nonye Ayeni of signature bank
Nnenna kayode lawal
Yomi casual
Ffk
Seylaw
Many popular yoruba celebrities overseas have Igbo mums
Ugo Atemtokumpos of Greece MBA
Rapper Skepa
Actor Rotimi
There was a very young brilliant girl best in mathematics forgotten her name her dad is yoruba and mum Igbo lecturer in lagos state university

Many successful yoruba men are attracted to Igbos women some Igbo men are also attracted to yoruba women but not on the same rate compared yoruba men

Peter of psquare
Actor osy Ukeje
Doozy mmobuosi
Dikko Nwachukwu
Former MGN Adaora Ukoha had a yoruba mum Igbo dad

I think u are very harsh with ur comment learn to apply wisdom in ur comment,,

quote author=Queendera post=123182533]I am responding to the thread f**l[/quote]
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by NEUDUDE: 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2023
We can ignore this all we want but certainly op has a point and it has been a trend if you are observant i am from calabar and i cant count how many yoruba men i know as inlaws one way or another. Begs the question why are yoruba women undesirable to this blokes. Most of them i know are doing well for themselves and are crazy in love with this women. If i were to be judge, there is something off about some yoruba women upbringing not all but most i tell you. Men from other tribes certainly cant tolerate it. It is not about yoruba men being liberal at all, i think most of them see the clear difference with calabar and igbo girls and choose to settle. Most yoruba girls have dirty character. I can beat my chest and say that much. I wouldnt even date one, marry tueh grin
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by NEUDUDE: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2023
tiswell:
Igbo men rarely marry yoruba women.

Not even just igbo men all other tribes rarely marry yoruba women. that must tell you something is extremely off. ill pick an hausa girl any day over a yoruba girl

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Basic123: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2023
ednut1:
Some igbos have main character syndrome. Those men married who they fell in love with. No one is going to target a tribe to marry. Fashola and ambode did dey marry igbo Adenuga and otedola did they marry igbo Pa okoya did he marry igbo Ogunlesi marry igbo

https://www.liststripe.com/richest-yoruba-men-nigeria/
How many men here have igbo wives

Even during ancient times we married outside our tribe. Sango who was the 3rd or 4th alaafin of oyo has a nupe/ tapa mother.

The earlier Nigerians realize that Igbos are narcists,the better..honestly..they are histrionic!
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Basic123: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I think you are mentally incapacitated.
You mentioned the few that married ibos, what about the millions married to fellow Yorubas?

Yoruba men are very liberal
They are the only ones that can marry from any tribe without crying about religion
Ibo, fulani, ebira, igala, Hausa, idoma, anang
Any tribe.

So i don't know why the ibos are always happy and see it as a achievement that Yoruba men marry ibo women

Late Ajimobi, former governor of oyo state son, got married to Ganduje's daughter and i haven't seen the Hausas celebrating it and seeing it as am achievement.

You ibos are gradually becoming objects of ridicules and butt of jokes worldwide and you are not in the mood to do anything to change that
They are narcists and histrionists
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ForumNL(m): 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2023
Zool6:
5 names u said ,,
Late Alafin of Oyo
Ondo gvn
Osun gvn
Seyi tinunbu
Davido
Gbadebo
Fela grandson
Ay
Chidiebere Olusonya Gtb
Ifeanyi Adefarasin
Nnenna kayode lawal
Yomi casual
Ffk
Seylaw
Rapper Skepa
Actor Rotimi
There was a very young brilliant girl best in mathematics forgotten her name her dad is yoruba and mum Igbo lecturer in lagos state university

Many successful yoruba men are attracted to Igbos women some Igbo men are also attracted to yoruba women but not on the same rate compared yoruba men

Peter of psquare
Actor osy Ukeje
Doozy mmobuosi
Dikko Nwachukwu

quote author=Queendera post=123182533]I am responding to the thread f**l

It's a taboo for an Igbo man to marry outside Igbo
His marriage will be full of conflict
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ForumNL(m): 11:42pm On Dec 28, 2023
Zool6:
5 names u said ,,
Late Alafin of Oyo
Ondo gvn
Osun gvn
Seyi tinunbu
Davido
Gbadebo
Fela grandson
Ay
Chidiebere Olusonya Gtb
Ifeanyi Adefarasin
Nnenna kayode lawal
Yomi casual
Ffk
Seylaw
Rapper Skepa
Actor Rotimi

Peter of psquare
Actor osy Ukeje
Doozy mmobuosi
Dikko Nwachukwu

quote author=Queendera post=123182533]I am responding to the thread f**l

I bet no Yoruba have time for this low life shit

There is interethnic-marriage across Nigeria

What's the big deal
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Friend22(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
It shocks me how when a yoruba man hits big and get rich they dont marry their yoruba women. Why??
They always marry igbo women

If igbo man get rich he marries igbo woman
But yoruba man will ignore his tribe women and go marry igbo women

Davido grandmother is igbo
His uncle Gov Adeleke married igbo wife
Davido then followed family tradition and married chioma
Obasanjo wife that year stella is igbo

Governor Akeredolu marry igbo wife
El rufai son marry igbo wife
Tinubu son Seyi marry igbo wife
Otedola go marry Wife Nana from Ghana

Notice how they all dogde their yoruba women once they taste big money..

Why e be say if una no lie bodi bo dey settle.
Who told Stella Obasanjo was Igbo?

She was from Esan Edo state.

Keep lying to hype what your people are not.
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by oluztx: 4:14am On Dec 30, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Davido's family are not even in 1 to 10 richest Yoruba Family

Adenuga is a Yoruba and married to Yoruba

Otedola is married to a Ghanian

Tinubu is married to ishekiri

Obasanjo was married to an Edo woman and also Egba woman

A Yoruba man is liberal and can marry anyone he falls in love with

Davido's grand father married many women including Ibo and Yoruba

Davido's father married an Edo woman and a Yoruba woman

Davido's uncle had Ibo wife and a Yoruba wife

Davido had Edo, Ibo, American baby mama

Shattap there, Adenuga wife and mother of his children is from Ibibio/Abiriba. Does Paddy Adenuga resemble Yoruba to you? He resemble Easterners. Go to Twitter and see Paddy identifying his mother and Eastern blood.

Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by PoloG: 8:39am On Dec 30, 2023
NEUDUDE:
We can ignore this all we want but certainly op has a point and it has been a trend if you are observant i am from calabar and i cant count how many yoruba men i know as inlaws one way or another. Begs the question why are yoruba women undesirable to this blokes. Most of them i know are doing well for themselves and are crazy in love with this women. If i were to be judge, there is something off about some yoruba women upbringing not all but most i tell you. Men from other tribes certainly cant tolerate it. It is not about yoruba men being liberal at all, i think most of them see the clear difference with calabar and igbo girls and choose to settle. Most yoruba girls have dirty character. I can beat my chest and say that much. I wouldnt even date one, marry tueh grin
i know many calabar men married to yoruba women.

bnxn is a product of one

and no yoruba girl is interested in tiny bloody efik tribe grin grin
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Pinicop(m): 8:54am On Dec 30, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
It shocks me how when a yoruba man hits big and get rich they dont marry their yoruba women. They always marry igbo women.

But yoruba man will ignore his tribe women and go marry igbo women.

Why?

Do you want an honest answer? Are you ready to accept the bitter truth?
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by NEUDUDE: 1:18pm On Dec 30, 2023
PoloG:
i know many calabar men married to yoruba women.

bnxn is a product of one

Goo no yoruba girl is interested in tiny bloody efik tribe grin grin

LoL grin. I don't hate Yoruba girls oh. Just stating the obvious but glad you got that out of your system. Are we good now? grin
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by Armaggedon: 6:47am On Jan 05
sageb:

The late stella Obasanjo is from Edo state, her tribe is Bini and not Igbo.
correct your post
Stella Obasanjo's mother is from Anambra
Re: Why Do Rich Yoruba Men Marry Igbo Women by ezegenigbonine: 10:35am On Jan 05
ChizzyBuna:
It shocks me how when a yoruba man hits big and get rich they dont marry their yoruba women. Why??
They always marry igbo women

But yoruba man will ignore his tribe women and go marry igbo women

Davido grandmother is igbo
His uncle Gov Adeleke married igbo wife
Davido then followed family tradition and married chioma
Obasanjo wife that year stella is igbo

Governor Akeredolu marry igbo wife
El rufai son marry igbo wife
Tinubu son Seyi marry igbo wife
Otedola go marry Wife Nana from Ghana

Notice how they all dogde their yoruba women once they taste big money..

Even obasanjo son marry igbo woman from ebonyi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Have More Virgins Than We Think/believe / A Letter To The Nairaland Guys / Girls; If You Want Your Boyfriend To Marry You, Then Do This(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.